Taylor Swift - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Taylor Swift - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Taylor Swift sparkles at the 2010 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 31) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old singer wore a stunning Kaufman Franco dress, jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz, and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Taylor won two Grammys for best country song (“White Horse”) and best female country vocal. She had been nominated for eight Grammy awards. “This is my first Grammy, you guys, I mean this is a Grammy,” she said. “I live in awe of all the great people I competed with.”

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift at the Grammys…

taylor swift 2010 grammys 01
taylor swift 2010 grammys 02
taylor swift 2010 grammys 03
taylor swift 2010 grammys 04
taylor swift 2010 grammys 05
taylor swift 2010 grammys 06
taylor swift 2010 grammys 07
taylor swift 2010 grammys 08
taylor swift 2010 grammys 09
taylor swift 2010 grammys 10

Photos: Jason Merritt/Getty
Posted to: 2010 Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

i hate that face she makes when winning

she’s fantastic, looks like a mermaid from outer space!

Go Ask Alice @ 01/31/2010 at 9:37 pm

Ilike Taylor, but she is in that overkill Beyonce thing too.

WTF will become of her when she turns 21? She can write and sing about high school and Cinderella stories.

love her!

Taylor looks beautiful and congrats to her. It’s nice to see a sweet, good person have so much success

Sweetness @ 01/31/2010 at 9:40 pm

Mermaid dress was exactly what I was thinking.. unfortunately it simply doesn’t look right on her.

can she be any cuter

bored of her. Pretty girl but her she always looks the same.

I LOVE her and she usually looks great but wtf? This fits her really weird and her hair and makeup are really really boring. she looks pretty average

I got chills, their multiplying and I’m loosing control… It’s electrifying!

Beautiful dress – great color on her.

just saw her performance & she can’t sing for $hit

SHUT UP ALREADY! UGH! I cant stand that stupid “omg! I’m nominated?!?!” You suck and you know it, thats why your always surprised.

i hate her
she cant sing
why is she still winning
when will everyone wake up

CanadaGirl @ 01/31/2010 at 10:03 pm

This dress is too mature on her. It’s the Grammy Awards.. live a little… wear something playful. She has years and years to wear mature clothes, she should enjoy wearing fun and flirty clothes while she can.
PS – …as long as she doesn’t dress like Miley.

i like her songs but this girl really cannot sing. my ears were bleeding the whole time! & I cannot STAND how she acts when she wins… i mean really?

@chelsey:

LOL! I agree. can’t wait for her to go away.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:07 pm

@chelsey:

She has more talent than you do.

wow! best look of the night, i think. not a fan of her singing but she looks divine!

Her performance on the Grammys was pure awful they should make her give back her Grammys as punishment!

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:08 pm

Congrats on your swards girl. The haters only wish they had talent. And I like the fact Taylor covers up, unlike some people (Beyonce.)

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:09 pm

@Sweetness:

Um no she had the best, and she sang with Stevie Nicks. Unlike some, Taylor doesn’t lip-sync!

It was good to see Stevie again. How stupid could Taylor be to use her to try and cover that she cannot sing. Stevie’s voice is too well known, too strong and made Taylor sound even more weak/lame. Stop acting like you are so surprised to win an award, you sound so arrogant when you do that—the first time I walked up these steps. Narcissism is starting to creep in your being. ….at least the winning streak is ending, the pity party is wearing off. No standing O for Taylor, the other ladies showed Taylor up in their live performances, didn’t need a babysitter either.

Taylor is wearing a Kaufman Franco dress….and it’s definitely blue, not mauve (aka purple)

Someone needs to go back to kindergarten and learn his colors

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:11 pm

@dorkq:

When will everyone get over the fact she has more talent than half the chart artists today? She can outsing Miley, Rihanna and LadyGaga, for insance.

NEXT.