Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Taylor Swift - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Taylor Swift - Grammys 2010 Red Carpet

Taylor Swift sparkles at the 2010 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (January 31) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old singer wore a stunning Kaufman Franco dress, jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz, and Christian Louboutin shoes.

Taylor won two Grammys for best country song (“White Horse”) and best female country vocal. She had been nominated for eight Grammy awards. “This is my first Grammy, you guys, I mean this is a Grammy,” she said. “I live in awe of all the great people I competed with.”

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift at the Grammys…

taylor swift 2010 grammys 01
taylor swift 2010 grammys 02
taylor swift 2010 grammys 03
taylor swift 2010 grammys 04
taylor swift 2010 grammys 05
taylor swift 2010 grammys 06
taylor swift 2010 grammys 07
taylor swift 2010 grammys 08
taylor swift 2010 grammys 09
taylor swift 2010 grammys 10

Photos: Jason Merritt/Getty
Posted to: 2010 Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift

John Parra/Getty

i hate that face she makes when winning

she’s fantastic, looks like a mermaid from outer space!

Go Ask Alice @ 01/31/2010 at 9:37 pm

Ilike Taylor, but she is in that overkill Beyonce thing too.

WTF will become of her when she turns 21? She can write and sing about high school and Cinderella stories.

love her!

Taylor looks beautiful and congrats to her. It’s nice to see a sweet, good person have so much success

Sweetness @ 01/31/2010 at 9:40 pm

Mermaid dress was exactly what I was thinking.. unfortunately it simply doesn’t look right on her.

can she be any cuter

bored of her. Pretty girl but her she always looks the same.

I LOVE her and she usually looks great but wtf? This fits her really weird and her hair and makeup are really really boring. she looks pretty average

I got chills, their multiplying and I’m loosing control… It’s electrifying!

Beautiful dress – great color on her.

just saw her performance & she can’t sing for $hit

SHUT UP ALREADY! UGH! I cant stand that stupid “omg! I’m nominated?!?!” You suck and you know it, thats why your always surprised.

i hate her
she cant sing
why is she still winning
when will everyone wake up

CanadaGirl @ 01/31/2010 at 10:03 pm

This dress is too mature on her. It’s the Grammy Awards.. live a little… wear something playful. She has years and years to wear mature clothes, she should enjoy wearing fun and flirty clothes while she can.
PS – …as long as she doesn’t dress like Miley.

i like her songs but this girl really cannot sing. my ears were bleeding the whole time! & I cannot STAND how she acts when she wins… i mean really?

@chelsey:

LOL! I agree. can’t wait for her to go away.

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:07 pm

@chelsey:

She has more talent than you do.

wow! best look of the night, i think. not a fan of her singing but she looks divine!

Her performance on the Grammys was pure awful they should make her give back her Grammys as punishment!

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:08 pm

Congrats on your swards girl. The haters only wish they had talent. And I like the fact Taylor covers up, unlike some people (Beyonce.)

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:09 pm

@Sweetness:

Um no she had the best, and she sang with Stevie Nicks. Unlike some, Taylor doesn’t lip-sync!

It was good to see Stevie again. How stupid could Taylor be to use her to try and cover that she cannot sing. Stevie’s voice is too well known, too strong and made Taylor sound even more weak/lame. Stop acting like you are so surprised to win an award, you sound so arrogant when you do that—the first time I walked up these steps. Narcissism is starting to creep in your being. ….at least the winning streak is ending, the pity party is wearing off. No standing O for Taylor, the other ladies showed Taylor up in their live performances, didn’t need a babysitter either.

Taylor is wearing a Kaufman Franco dress….and it’s definitely blue, not mauve (aka purple)

Someone needs to go back to kindergarten and learn his colors

Ms Anonymous @ 01/31/2010 at 10:11 pm

@dorkq:

When will everyone get over the fact she has more talent than half the chart artists today? She can outsing Miley, Rihanna and LadyGaga, for insance.

NEXT.

I cannot believe that Taylor Swift was able, and it was allowed, for her to over sing (over power) Stevie Nicks, especially in Nick’s “own” song! You could not hear Stevie much during the song. PLUS, Taylor sounded waaay offf key!! I’m sorry Taylor, but there must be respect for those before you. Please do not try to emulate her again, because it would be totally disrespectful!

Taylor is GREAT in her own right. As is Stevie!! So, she(Taylor) does NOT have to try to be better than those who have gone on to fame before her. Nor, should she try to take the spotlight ALLLL the time and ultimately overpower those she is trying to “honor”, etc….

Music world, PLEASE STOP trying to make the “newbies” take over or replace the classics!! Thank you for your consideration(s)

Taylor, I wish all the best to you.

Stevie, you continue to “Rock ON!!”

Best to all, Dolly

Congrats to Kayne West, RiRi, and Jay-Z!

Stevie Nicks has a fabulous voice; whose bright idea was it to pair it with this twit? It was appalling to hear Taylor Swift sing parts that belong to Stevie (and Fleetwood Mac). Taylor Swift’s songs are lame, now she has to leap all over someone else’s work??

Stevie Nicks can sing Swift’s ass under the table any day.

“5:31 p.m. What Beyoncé may as well have been saying to Taylor Swift: “So, you think you’re a crossover artist? You ain’t seeing nothing, kid.” Queen B rocks it out with “If I Were a Boy,” complete with a crotch-grab and all, and then jumps into “You Oughta Know.” Yes, the Alanis Morissette song. Beyoncé has done what every artist should do, and that’s use this platform to take some chances, and try out something the prime-time audience isn’t expecting. She was crawling on all fours, and belting out the lyrics with greater ferocity than Billie Joe Armstrong (see what the theater does, Billie?), even if it was a bit of an obvious attempt to prove that she can do it all. ”

suck it, taylor

i dont feel like she deserves 4 grammy’s shes not that good!

Haha, Taylor got her “halo” Grammy plucked for female vocalist at least, congrats to Queen B!

Taylorrrr………….i told you not to sing that stupid fairytale song! I like you and all, but that song is just ridiculous…I still like you though. Go on tour and forget it all.

im sorry she is TERRIBLE
i just cannot believe this
wow

potersfield @ 01/31/2010 at 11:01 pm

A bunch of haters here who are jelous be they can’t sing for Sh*t. If you don’t like her stay off the thread.

she’s so middle America, like Dillards or Radio Shack or something

Awesome, congrats, Taylor! You deserve it. And what a gorgeous gown, she makes every dress look so good.

Kayne was wrong for going on stage, but the man spoke the damn truth about her singing. Everyone says it…she is an embarrassment to the people that have to watch the real singers get robbed. —Watch this gimmick girl with the babysitter get the awards because the tweeners were sold lemonade get all the awards. The pity party is over!
Enjoy your award.

MollyMakeout @ 01/31/2010 at 11:42 pm

well, if no one else will say it i will
she looks pregs in the first pic

and she literally cannot sing.

WOOHOO!! Album of the Year!!!!!!! You go, girl, major congrats!!! I’ve never, ever listened to country music and barely know country singers but I adore her and actually like a few of her songs.

I usually LOVE her dresses, but this one, not so much, what’s happening to her mid section, looks a little bigger

@Sweetness:

she’s cute in a baby giraffe kind of way.

I thought she sounded good. Congrats!

Mayer must be proud of his woman.

I think she’s awesome and she looks great!

Love the dress, love the earrings. Whole package works.

shut the hell up.Mayer is not dating that 14yr old.

this girl cant sing for life i dont understand why shes nominated for 8 grammys

Go Ask Alice @ 02/01/2010 at 1:37 am

TaylorS is a beautiful, sweet, young talent who bursts on the scene. She plays her instrument and writes her music. She has sold her cd in record numbers.
Her voice is just a regualr girl’s high school choir voice.Soft. Not much range. Light.

HOWEVER ,TAYLOR SWIFT sweeping all music awrds shows in all categories she was nominated in and including the big ones is a bit much.
Album of theYear-Grammy goes toTS
Entertainer of the Year-Academy of Country Music Award goes toTS

She has won over established .Country Music entertainers with a longer history and who have really worked up to that level.

Wynona Judd said after the CM Music awards,that being so young and winning CM Entertainer of the year, what is left for ?
Wynona really had people agreeing with and like an equal amt.notagreeing.

ILIKE TS. She is now 20. She cannot write and singabout high school,being 15, Cinderella stoires ,other boy-girl fairytales for her next cd. How many similar songs about Cinderella did she have on this cd? I counted 2.How many similar about high school? I counted 2.

Will her audience accept songs like Carrie Underwoods-Cowboy Cassonova or Miranda Lambert’s White Liar fromTaylor Swift?

It might be too old for some of her audience. Can she sing about divorce? Death? Moving on? Sex?
Think of songs by LeAnn Rimes. Carrie Underwood. Miranda Lambert.

I don’t think so. Fact is that has always been,tweens, teens, teeny boopers grow up and it is not cool to like somebody you like when you were a KID!!! You change.

Anyone here still like The Monkees, The Osmond Bros. WAIT! The Osmond Bros.still perform ,very much so, and sing their hits from the 70′s and newer material .The newer things since Puppy Love haven’t been chart busters like those mid 70′s songs , but they don’t record about One Bad Apple Don’t Spoil The Whole Bunch of Girls or Puppy Love either.
They are grandpas now. Their fans from the 70′s are grannies now too.

@Ms Anonymous: NO ONE LIP SYNC GENIUS. ATLEASE WE KNOW HER VOCAL RANGE COMPARE TO ALL THE OTHER PERFORMERS . NEXT

wooooow, looks even more stunning each time, the look is rather “mature” for her age, but she is definitely looking 10 times better than all the rest….stop hating on her cause she´s cute.

Her music is boring after a while..

Way to go taylor!!!!

you deserve everything

congratulations

Ps.
Booo yaa haters!

I really love everything about this lady..

keep it up taylor swift!!!

Swift “s vocals are terrible. Can’t believe she won country female with VOCALS over Underwood…PLEASE—JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!!!!!!!

Ok, in one of my latest posts on her I said she always chooses great dresses. Guess I have to take that back – that dress just looks wrong and I don’t think anyone could pull it off. Well, at least she can’t.

@Sweetness:

You are right, that was horrible.

zanessa4life @ 02/01/2010 at 3:35 pm

Congratulations!
I love all of her Songs!
She deserves all those Grammys! :)

Go Taylor!

not feeling the dress but she makes it work out not 2 be a mess
she looks ok, if she wore a better dress she would have looked flawless
congrats on winning taylor, i was a lil disappointed that u didnt win some awards but whatever there’a always next yr =]

doesitmatter @ 02/01/2010 at 6:38 pm

Too bad Taylor can not sing! I realize she can really write some incredible songs, that’s a given but she really needs alot of help vocally. Why wouldn’t any of her staff, friends, or peers tell her she needs singing lessons, and a vocal coach. I’m not being rude, just honest, Taylor is talented but not vocally. Last night’s performance was horrible, how can anyone possibly sing harmony to that pitchy vocal, wow, I was astounded!

doesitmatter @ 02/01/2010 at 6:40 pm

@Ty: I agree, horrible vocals, shouldn’t even be in the same category!

@hell no:

So you’d rather she was like whatever, I totally deserved it, I’m the best..
I love how she gets surprised when she wins something, or other amazing things happens to her.. That shows how grounded she really is…

And she deserved those awards.. She is really good, so stop hating.. Who are you to decide who deserves what? And just because her voice isn’t like going into falsesets and tries to impress you with every note, doesn’t mean it’s not great.. Everyone can’t sing like beyonce, that wound just be boring.. Her voice is beautiful, and very pretty and relaxing..

@katie:

Who are you to say that.. This was an award decided by professionals.. I believe they are better to judge that then you are..

Always wears sparkly stuff, same hairstyle, same makeup….CAN SHE BE ANYMORE BORING? Plus she cant sing and her writing is vapid and juvenile. What is a singer who cannot sing and writes songs that are better suited for a 13 year old??

Taylor’s fashion is timely since it showcases the forecasted colors for year 2010. Blue and silver are the major colors for 2010. I like to wear Taylor’s fashion since it gives me a contemporary look and I learned this fashion tip from image consulting group@866-565-7541

@Ms Anonymous: Your kidding me right?

@Go Ask Alice: Your so right. remember “I Can’t Get No Satisfaction!” MicK can sing that song until am 80 and I will still go listen to him sing it. But Taylor Swift she better come up with some new material that’s in her age range before her fans grow up and get some voice lessons.

you are so amazing…!!!!and stay beautiful..

):::MY NAME IS MACKINZIE AND IM 11 AND WANT FRIENDS CAS I HAVE NUN I AM A ***** THATS Y IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS YOU HAVE TO CALL M AND CUS ME OUT FRST MY NUMBA IS 12542312296 OR 12542287405 OR 12542172816 YOU CAN CALL ME SAM MICKENZIE OR DANEY BUT ILL ILWAYS BE A GIRL SO PEACE

i love taylor swift and she is my itel.shame on you people,

i love taylor swift andshe is my itel. shame on you people.

@dundies:
shes in shocked thats why she made that face. if you were in her shoes, i bet your face would look shocked and much more annoying than her. try and take a picture of yourself looking shocked

@dundies: