Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler chats away on his phone while waiting around on Monday (February 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk recently told the UK’s Daily Record that he’s well aware of the rumors that he and his co-stars are romantically linked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if I was linked to Craig [Ferguson, his How To Train Your Dragon co-star],” Gerry laughed.

“But maybe they’ll come up with a way to say I had an affair with the dragon. Or that I had sex with all of them.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Beverly Hills…

gerard butler beverly hills headset 01
gerard butler beverly hills headset 02
gerard butler beverly hills headset 03
gerard butler beverly hills headset 04
gerard butler beverly hills headset 05
gerard butler beverly hills headset 06
gerard butler beverly hills headset 07
gerard butler beverly hills headset 08
gerard butler beverly hills headset 09
gerard butler beverly hills headset 10

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 123 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Show All

@remember: He made major changes to his apartment in the East Village. If he is trying to buy a 15 million place, his ******** is bigger than his budget. SO many celebs buy things they don’t need and end up selling because it was too much. Or he might be in the mindset “If I buy it they will come.” Hah!!!

gossiphound @ 02/04/2010 at 9:10 am

@Bored Chicks:

Imogen Lloyd Webber daughter of course Andrew, very attractive woman, takes after mom I surmise, denied it. She has a column and she was asked by a reader. Just friends, never dated, she says.

gossiphound @ 02/04/2010 at 9:15 am

@realestate:

Well I think if I were Hugh Grant or Gerard I wouldn’t be buying this place now that the address has been splashed out all over the world. I have to agree with notsure, sounds more like a ploy to get attention.

It is one gorgeous penthouse but for $15 million bucks you can buy an island somewhere. NYC real estate prices are insane.

Stinkylouise @ 02/04/2010 at 9:44 am

The article reads like a real estate ad. I think “notsure” may be right and the developer could be having problems unloading the place.

hellotheregb @ 02/04/2010 at 12:38 pm

Just watched the directors comments to Shattered/Butterfly on a wheel. G looks great in that movie! Maria and Pierce fantastic. Good movie, deeper role for G. He should get a few points for that one. They mention “butlers Babes” that is what the directors call them. Started to talk about them and then stopped mid sentence “these middle aged women…” they must have been near the filming etc. in Toronto.

Goodness! @ 02/04/2010 at 1:00 pm

@hellotheregb….did you catch the part about him and Pierce really crashing into that wall and the injuries he sustained? Ouch! I think they said something went awry from the test runs. I like to listen to the commentaries for the movies too. Gamer’s was pretty funny too. And the Dracula 2000., talking about the swooning girls when he was on set. Also The Ugly Truth and the “bad sinus infection, showing us the xrays and what was coming out”.. hehe, boys and their gross factor.

@Enjoy: You mean like Nicholas Cage? (slumps and tiptoes away…)

Fillyouin, thanks for the explanation.

Gossip, with Gerry’s reputation, I think a lot of women want to have “fun’ with him, but might not want the world to know they were with someone who is that much of a cad and who might have diseases. Not many men admit to picking up hookers, so I think a lot women won’t admit publicly that they were intimate with Gerry.

I don’t think he ever admitted to picking up hookers. What are you talking about?

@What: I think Ann means men in general don’t want to admit they see hookers.
@ann: I completely agree. What woman would want her name linked with this guy for real.

@mimi: Yes Mimi, that is what I obviously meant. Thanks for clarifying for the overzealous protectors. Right away they go into Gerard Defense Mode.

God they are tightly wound!

He said so.. @ 02/07/2010 at 10:47 am

@ 708

He said his dad paid for hookers for him, around the time the time they went on a cruise together. He was about 22-24 at the time. He also mentioned a liking for hookers again in an early London interview. From people I know in LA, he still has a taste for them. Why do you think he keeps saying he has threesomes. He not making this stuff up.

@He said so..: This I got to read. Do you have a link to the interview where he said this? I’m not doubting you, but if it comes up again, I don’t want to be accused of going on gossip vs. his own words if I quote this.

I also heard he’s a patron of prostitutes because he’s guaranteed anonymity and there are no strings.

Some models also work as high priced “escorts” too.

Pages: « 123 24 25 26 27 28 [29] Show All