Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler Talks Romance Rumors

Gerard Butler chats away on his phone while waiting around on Monday (February 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 40-year-old Scottish hunk recently told the UK’s Daily Record that he’s well aware of the rumors that he and his co-stars are romantically linked.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if I was linked to Craig [Ferguson, his How To Train Your Dragon co-star],” Gerry laughed.

“But maybe they’ll come up with a way to say I had an affair with the dragon. Or that I had sex with all of them.”

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler in Beverly Hills…

gerard butler beverly hills headset 01
gerard butler beverly hills headset 02
gerard butler beverly hills headset 03
gerard butler beverly hills headset 04
gerard butler beverly hills headset 05
gerard butler beverly hills headset 06
gerard butler beverly hills headset 07
gerard butler beverly hills headset 08
gerard butler beverly hills headset 09
gerard butler beverly hills headset 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All
gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 11:18 pm

@Adam’s aura is fading:

I hear ya, I forgot about Funny People as did many people. So Apatow bombed. But Bedtime Stories did very well, I liked it myself, sometimes you just need the silly.

Sandler probably has a better batting average than most so the casting of Aniston is curious. If you look at his imdb listings, wow does he have a lot of films in preproduction and in development. Probably more than just about anyone in town. And who’d have thunk it watching him on SNL.

gossiphound @ 02/01/2010 at 11:20 pm

Well bomb is relative, it has made worldwide just under what the budget was, not great but it could always be worse and I wonder how much Sandler makes up on the DVD end.

Stinkylouise @ 02/01/2010 at 11:21 pm

“Paps are in Serbia too”.

Yes,but unless he can be linked romantically to one of his female co-stars,I don’t think they’d be interested.LOL!

@cubedweller: That’s the scaring part, Cube. If she wanted to keep it secret, we won’t ever hear about it, especially here at JJ.
If I think that nobody down under knows a damn thing about Gerard and now he’s all over the place because he’s Maniston boyfriend, I wanna choke instantly.

@Stinkylouise: They were interested in showing him making out with a violinist… Serbian pianists are different maybe?? I just hope that Fiennes will put a stop to all that mess and throw paps away from the set.

Stinkylouise @ 02/01/2010 at 11:29 pm

@KyrieM: Apparently Serbia is known for it’s hookers,so we could actually be getting alot of photos.LOL.

@Stinkylouise: You read my mind, LOL!!!

Serbia has some of the most beautiful women ever. Gerry will go mad :)

@Stinkylouise: The hookers are cheaper there. He’ll love that.

notcharming @ 02/01/2010 at 11:40 pm

@Stinkylouise: Maybe he will come back with a winning performance. ;-)

The W photos will fuel the rumors again big time.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/01/2010 at 11:41 pm

@low rent:
He is a frugal Scot after all…

Adam's aura is fading @ 02/01/2010 at 11:44 pm

@gossiphound:

Well I like Adam’s films. I also like that he produces most of his films through his Happy Madison Production Co and has much control over his career.

And I think Aniston was cast due to her agent pulling in some major favors to get her in a film as quickly as possible with a good chance of being a hit after the failure of The Goree film to get off the ground and her last 2 films being complete duds. Seems to me that there is not much faith in either The Baster or The Bounty.

And Gerry is doing a serious role in his next film after a string of $$ making light weight comedies. He is moving on.

I don’t know that Aniston will play well off Adam, he has a physical type humor while she is mostly passive in her roles. They are both repped (managed) by Brillstein Entertainment Partners so this was benefical for their joint clients.

A huge part of Aniston’s problem to me is that she just plays a variation of her Rachel Green character from Friends over and over, she just walks thru films looking much the same with the same mannerisms and acting style. She just does not get out of her comfort zone and that indicates to me that she has limited ability. I may be wrong but there is no cinematic proof that I am. The one film people point to as her best role “The Good Girl” was made years ago and nothing since. Just a blur of films with her playing herself over and over.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/01/2010 at 11:44 pm

@Fritz:
Agree Fritz. This sh!t is gonna stink until it is dropped from the theaters. Sux to be a Gerry fan with Nippy in the mix.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/01/2010 at 11:47 pm

@Adam’s aura is fading:
I agree with your assessment of Nippy’s lack of acting skills. When we saw Derailed in the theater, the audience actually laughed when she was killed off.

@gossiphound: Spotted, but was he alone? Probably not.

@Fritz: the rumors or our nightmares?? I’m not looking forward to seeing Maniston in sexy lingerie!!! Especially because I’ll have to cut all the pics to see only Gerard ;-)

A duck and a d/ck go shopping in Beverly Hills…

Guess which one got stuck with the bill?

@ManLESSton, I likely: This sh!t is gonna stink until it is dropped from the theaters. Sux to be a Gerry fan with Nippy in the mix.
You’re so right. I’ll never forgive him that. But do we have to stand the promotion until the DVD comes out? I hope not.

Concerning Derailed, I’m so happy I didn’t see it; poor Clive Owen.

notcharming @ 02/01/2010 at 11:54 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely:
As you pointed out
“I hope he skips Haiti. As a regular pointed out, if you are not skilled to help at this time, stay out of the way. Taking away from desperately needed supplies, security, etc. is not being helpful.”
——————————————

He could get a crash course and at least look the part by reading
“creating a world without poverty”. (HINT)

curious cat @ 02/01/2010 at 11:54 pm

Yes, I am sure there are paps in Serbia, and lest we forget, GB is from Europe so I would expect plenty of interest from them.
Hi to all you regulars.
Maybe he likes diners at 3 a.m. so he can eat the junk food he craves unobserved by his dietmeister!
We know he isn’t allowed to keep anything in his fridge except carrot sticks, right? ;)

I wonder which college student is looking at those photos and saying, “That’s where my shirt went. That b-stard stole it before I woke up!”

He’s 40. Isn’t he a little old to be sporting shirts for colleges when he isn’t at a sporting event especially for a school he didn’t attend?

@curious cat:
He’s not really known in Europe though. Most of the passersbies won’t even know who the heck he is.

@leah: Actually, he seems better dressed than the usual outfit with the holes in it. I can’t say anything about it, my ex used to wear the same things as Gerry and he’s 51. Yeah, I know… he didn’t want to grow either.. ;-)

Late to the party as usual.

But, I have a few comments. First, these pictures take me back a few years. Whatever he’s doing, he should keep it up. He’s just gorgeous. The face, the body etc. NOW I remember why I’m here.

Maybe he’s waiting for a friend for lunch and has his music on? Wonder what the woman with her back to the camera is saying to him. Might be a phannie!

To me it looks like he’s had some more taken off the top. I wish he’d let his hair grow, but I suppose that would be for Burns, not Coriolanus.

I hope there are paps in Serbia, or it will be a dry spell here.

The last Adam Sandler movie I saw was Funny People, which I hated. Adam and Jen in a movie together? About as interesting as watching paint dry.

Does anyone know when the W issue with JA and GB is due out?

Well, that about catches me up for the night.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All