Jude Law Keeps His Crew Caffeinated

Jude Law Keeps His Crew Caffeinated

Jude Law and a friend leave a deli in London district Primrose Hill with coffee on Sunday (January 31).

The 37-year-old actor and his companion each carried four cups of joe out of the store with them.

Jude recently told German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung that he’s relieved he’s no longer the go-to Hollywood hunk now that actors like Robert Pattinson have hit the scene.

“My goal was always to be recognized as a good actor; it’s just that back then no one was interested in that because society just wants to warm toward your appearance.”

“People like Robert Pattinson must now play the Adonis,” he continued. “For me it was always a restraint, a restriction.”

jude law primrose hill deli coffee 01
jude law primrose hill deli coffee 02
jude law primrose hill deli coffee 03
jude law primrose hill deli coffee 04
jude law primrose hill deli coffee 05
jude law primrose hill deli coffee 06
jude law primrose hill deli coffee 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Dear Jude @ 02/01/2010 at 2:24 pm

You are way hotter than Robert Pattinson will ever be.
muah.

thanks Jared..well cofee yumm i mean Jude yumm
i just hope certain hater persons will not post behind my post grrrrrrr!!!!

whodunit> @ 02/01/2010 at 2:50 pm

Ive always liked Jude. He seems like a chill dude. He’s best friends with Johnny Lee Miller—-he was his best man when he got married to Angelina—and they’re all still friends. Love it.

^ Yep. He also convinced her to do Sky Captain–. I love how ex’s and their friends can still be tight without drama.

Jude is a funny guy. Very talented.

Well, Jude….you have it all….beauty, manliness, handsome, and yes, you’re a great actor, you can act….Robert Pattison….I have yet to see him act….even in movies prior to this Twilight Phenom. He’s not someone I’d like to look at everyday.

I didnt know he was Johnny Lee Miller’s best man. That’s cool. I know he’s great friends with Angie –but thats awesome.

What does it mean by “crew?” Anyway, stay warm, Judesie!
*blows kisses at Jude*

Just viewed Jude in Blueberry Nights film, and I was very surprised by the darkness that exudes from this film on the path to love. Not one of my fave films with Jude, but it was interesting. Look forward to seeing him in Sleuth next. Jude Law marathon~

Jude looks very cozy with his espresso in the town of London!!

ciao*

Does he honestly think that he would have gotten any of these roles if he weren’t a pretty boy? His acting in “Cold Mountain” was so bad in soured the milk in my fridge. Honestly, that is the worst mountain accent ever. He was okay in Alfie, because he played himself-a total manipulative man ***** who cares about no one but himself. As his looks fade, so will his career.

The extra coffee must be for his Razzie nominated trashy GF. He must be so proud.

Jude
here’s a fire burning’
in my hearthhhh
I’ll warm you up’
it’s so cold outside ;)
Love Jude.

Annie Rich @ 02/01/2010 at 5:04 pm

Jude, you will and have always been hotter than RPatz. I love you as an actor too.

Team Maniston @ 02/01/2010 at 5:04 pm

So hot. Love him!

Katsaridoula @ 02/01/2010 at 5:17 pm

what a lot of b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.e he does nothing for me, arrogant t.w.a.t

jessgirl82 @ 02/01/2010 at 5:53 pm

I adore him as Watson. He and Robert are the best couple of the year, in my opinion. Is there an Oscar for that? ::)

dolorescraegt @ 02/01/2010 at 6:13 pm

jude no muffins with the coffee???….nice to see you relaxing on an apparently cold sunday. you worked so hard these past months on hamlet and sherlock….you’re just back from moscow……relax, keep warm, enjoy your coffee. lovely man….

You are always hotter than Robert Pattinson. You are also a very good actor.. I see almost all of your movies.. Love you, Jude.

Robert Pattison? Adonis? He must be kidding. That man’s so ugly, with a trapezoid face. People like him just because the role and not himself. Jude doens’t really think so, does he? Adonis’s crying.

I remember Jude’s got Oscar nominated for his play in COLD MOUNTAIN, so I think your opinion doens’t count, Danny.

i DON’T REALlY THINK THERE IS ANY ONE WHO COULD TAKE OVER FROM YOU, CERTAINLY NOT YET. YOU’RE TOO YOUNG TO WORRY ABOUT IT AS YOUR AGE IS DEFINITLY NOT REALLY SHOWING. YoUR FACE AND BODY, YOUR GRACE AND CHARM, YOUR INTELIGENCE AND INTELLECT, YOUR TALENT IN SO MANY THINGS AND ESPECIALLY ACTING AND YOUR MESMERIZING CHARM – NO ONE CAN SURPASS YOU YET AND i DON’T SEE ANYTHING COMING ALONG THAT CAN OUTPACE YOU YET.

sTOP WORRYING ABOUT WHERE YOU STAND – when you are rested
and iN a good frame of Mind enjoying yOur work and bringing forth new charaCters that we will always remember you are enchanting and Your good looks are migrating into a knock’em’out mature KIND OFhandsomenessthat soMe of the younger men today don’t even understand. Just continue along the way you have been going this past yeAr and the world will STILL BE your oyster. YOu are the best of the beest and the most thrilling man on sCreen today!

“For me it was always a restraint, a restriction.”
of course, it was.
how a faggоt can be Adonis
lol
life is tough without a job

dolorescraegt @ 02/01/2010 at 9:58 pm