Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Katy Perry - Grammys 2010 EMI Party

Katy Perry - Grammys 2010 EMI Party

Katy Perry and Russell Brand pose together at the 2010 Grammy Awards EMI Party at the W Hollywood Hotel and Residences on Sunday (January 3) in Hollywood.

The recently engaged 25-year-old singer revealed that she found out Russell was going to propose to her via Google. “Unfortunately, I still Google myself sometimes,” she admitted on the red carpet. “I saw it on Google alerts. I’m going to be honest!”

After the Grammys, Katy Twittered, “tonight was lovely, don’t think I’ll be sleepin on 2010, it’s time to show them aces eh! Goodnight everyone :)”

FYI: Katy carried her belongings in a Judith Leiber clutch!

20+ pictures inside of Katy Perry at the Grammys 2010 EMI Party…

katy perry grammys 2010 emi party 01
katy perry grammys 2010 emi party 21
katy perry grammys 2010 emi party 22
katy perry grammys 2010 emi party 23
katy perry grammys 2010 emi party 24

John Parra/Getty

Annika Hansen @ 02/01/2010 at 10:57 am

Yep, she’s pregnant. She’s even touching her bump in one of the pics.

@Annika Hansen: that looks like a bump from eating a sandwich, not being pregnant.
and so what if she’s touching her stomach? doesn’t mean anything..

Annika Hansen @ 02/01/2010 at 11:21 am

@ddddddd: I think she is. I don’t generally walk around touching my stomach often, if at all. She has hinted about it on tweeter and there is a look in her eyes in that particular pic, a slightly smug look. Just an opinion.

Why do I get the feeling they don’t seem as loved up as they started out?

She has the nicest real boobs in all of hollywood

yes we got it you got amazing boobs, but why always showing them? its annoying

They’re such annoying famehos. They’re going to milk this relationship for all it’s worth.

WHERE THE HELL R JUSTIN BIEBER’S PICS? He was there 2 so u need to post photos here :) PLEASE

I really love her dress; however, she looks older than 25.

Katsaridoula @ 02/01/2010 at 12:55 pm

brand = creepy talentLESS weirdo

gotta say @ 02/01/2010 at 1:11 pm

real? wow!! what planet are you from?

@gotta say:

Being a girl I KNOW what real boobs look like and hers are DEFINETLY real, not only that but she’s even said many times and if you look up a pic of her in HS you can see her boobs are real, Why is it so hard to belive?

Gawd I love that dress! She looks great and happy.

@Joanne: I totally agree!!

Go Ask Alice @ 02/01/2010 at 4:42 pm

That dress is much prettierthan the other one she had on.

KP is really pretty.

The Maime Eisenhower bangs have to go. No to those big, black,thick bangs. It looks like Natasha from Bullwinkle.

Go Ask Alice @ 02/01/2010 at 4:44 pm

For you young’ins ,google Natasha fromBullwinkle(cartoon).

For history chal. people,google First Lady Maime Eisenhower.

I almost like this dress more than the one she wore to the grammy’s.
But she looked gorgeous in both! Why does Russel look so emaciated? :(

WOW!!She is stunning with that dress!!

I love them so much together!!

WONKY EYES. These two creep me out!

@Drielly: go to justjaredjr, that’s the one for kids

the only reason i think she looks good is because of her cleavage
im not even looking at her face just her boobs
the dress is ok, it looks nice on her body tho
i swear if it werent for those boobs, a lot of guys would not tolerate this chick at all

Like these two together but doubt it’ll last. Something seems off with them. Thet looked so in love in India but pretty awkward in these shots.

@Annika Hansen:

A) She wouldn’t even have the black hair anymore if it were true

B) This was already dismissed by the media weeks ago

End of story

so cute like a barbie doll cute smile