Sienna Miller Leaves Jude Law's Place in London

Sienna Miller Leaves Jude Law's Place in London

Sienna Miller leaves Jude Law‘s place in London on Tuesday (February 2).

The 28-year-old actress got an escort outside – Jude walked her to the door and the two chatted before Sienna went out to her car.

On-again-off-again couple Sienna and Jude, who broke off their engagement back in 2005, reportedly reunited over the holidays, spending time together on the beach in Barbados with Jude‘s children.

sienna miller leaves jude law house 01
sienna miller leaves jude law house 02
sienna miller leaves jude law house 03
sienna miller leaves jude law house 04
sienna miller leaves jude law house 05
sienna miller leaves jude law house 06
sienna miller leaves jude law house 07

kinda sad that she has to be the run running around, always leaving “his” place rather than the other way around. girl is desperate.

Who is that woman? I have never seen her before! :)

Lowest denominator @ 02/02/2010 at 2:39 pm

“Walk of Shame”
(snicker)

They were in love once afterall….

i hope they’re back together for good, so that Jude will stop procreate with other women, and she won’t be a home wrecker.

Hoping these two can find that LOVE again and make it last. Jude should make wiseful and solid decisions for the sake of his kiddos.

All the best to Jude~

ciao*

I agree, it’s sad she’s always running to his place, reeks of desperation. And by the way, congrats Sienna on your worst supporting actress Razzie nomination!

Sienna could do so much better than him!

picklebottom @ 02/02/2010 at 3:26 pm

She’s as good as he’s ever gonna get; He’s as good as she’s ever gonna get. They both know it and they both deserve each other. I think it’s interesting that they haven’t appeared together at an official event yet. But it’s only a matter of time.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Someon slap him please!

Katsaridoula @ 02/02/2010 at 3:50 pm

oh sienna sienna, you lowered yourself so much :-((( what a pity! I would kick that idiot in the crotch!!

walk of shame?

,,,,**,,,, @ 02/02/2010 at 4:16 pm

I guess she just can’t help herself. Tragic really.

She REALLY needs to get her roots done.

She is gorgeous… and She and Jude are hot together.

they are cute together :)

Sweetness @ 02/02/2010 at 4:43 pm

she does look cheap..always running after him. he doesn’t respect at all.

At the front door, it looks like she’s going in the door, not that he walked her to the door, more like he’s letting her in. And then she left at some point. Not that it matters.

God help those whose life is so shallow that they have to criticize every step every gesture and evry look people make who are just living life and not bothering anyone else. We all try our best and hope we have accoplished what we want and made the world a little bettwr and happier when it comes time to leave.

Before you make an unknd remark about people who you only know of but do not know actually look in the mirror and see if you add up to yur own expectations of others.

dolorescraegt @ 02/02/2010 at 5:22 pm

if jude and sienna can find happiness this time i’m all for it. i happen to be one of those people who is genuinely happy for other rather than find pleasure in tearing people down. i swear i don’t know what that accomplishes… good luck dr. watson….

Wow maybe it’s just her outfit but she does look quite thinner then previous pics of her. Not that she was really fat before she just looks much more slimmer. Maybe these two can find love again and Jude can actually be faithful to her this time.

I love her outfit she is so damn pretty and other people need to leave sienna miller alone

who cares, really

++Logan++ @ 02/02/2010 at 6:32 pm

I just don’t get her.

She needs to close her legs. She is with a different guy every month.

He needs to hurry up and settle down instead of making babies with strangers.

If Sienna takes him back, she’s truly an idiot, because he has 3 children, an ex-wife, a fling with a random, a baby with a random, slept with the children’s nanny and cheated on Sienna.

Wow, 2005? It has been that long? Time flies.

Sha-nay-nay @ 02/02/2010 at 6:43 pm

@++Logan++:
No, he’s an idiot, ’cause she’s been with Diddy and Ifans!

I’ve always hoped they’d get back together. They are so cute and I hope they stay together.
I love her coat.

i just noticed as well but she always has 2 go 2 his place, walk of shame lol
she looks better when she’s going out of the house, when she goes in she looks in desperate need of a shower
damn those are some nice legs, shame she had 2 hide em =[

wow, she’s desperate because she’s at his house?! Honestly people, you should get a life.

I think Jude Law and Sienna are together to throw off the bad press both of them are getting. Them faking being together is a good thing for their PR. The press writes about their relationship and takes pictures of them together and leaving eachothers apartments. To not leave room for writing about what a hohohoho she is and Jude being a bad dad for ignoring his child with the nobody fame-hohohohoho who had his new baby daughter not long ago.

I wonder if she has any diseases from her hundreds of boyfriends

I wonder if he’s had time to see his FOURTH child yet? Huh? Probably not. There’s vacations to take, ho’s to shag, coffee to buy…Probably more children to create so he can ignore them too

These two waste the very oxygen they breathe.

So, she is too pretty and nice for him????? he was unfaithful, yes but he admitted and apologizes. In the other hand she was with a married man father of four (even a newborn baby), one of jude’s best friends (Rhys Ifans), one of Rhys best friends (Matthew Rhys), her sister ex (DJ something…), another Jude’s fiend (Daniel Craig), etc….. o yes, but Jude is the bad one…right! He is only stupid after all the drama she created in the past. Her carrer only grow up because: she was Jude’s fashion GF, Jude cheated on her.

And dont tell me i cant talk about them because everybody is doing it here. Some said good things and others bad things, but everybody is giving an opinion.

Just leave them alone!! Forget the past.. Maybe they love each other. wish them the best.. I love Jude.

To Mimina @ 02/02/2010 at 8:56 pm

Totally agree with you. I don’t understand why everybody’s critisizing Jude all the time. Just because he’s a man and he’s made a mistake? Look what SM has done. If I were him, definitely I wouldn’t be with someone who has slept with my best friends again.
By the way, who knows SM before she’s Jude’s girlfriend? At least I didn’t.

The out fit is SO ADORABLE. I love it.
But seriously Sienna.. why go back to Jude? This will end in tears all over again… mark my words.

To Mimina @ 02/02/2010 at 9:49 pm

@Mimina:

Even that married man father of four didn’t take her, right? why should Jude? Why? There are plenty of good women in England. All right, I can’t stand any more. Sorry, Jude, I’ve decided to stop being your fan anymore, or I’m afraid I’ll speak sth. really bad about your girlfriend. I’ll leave you alone. Anyway, I’ll still watch your movies. Hope you’ll dump her soon, then I can watch your sweet pictures without any fear again. Byebye.

I want to punch him right on his face. Arghhhhh!! OMG Jude, please!!

It means nothing to me, really.

Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie! Razzie!!!!
!
i’m gonna be knee-deep in booze, blow, and whоres, celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurrAy!!!! hurrAy!!!! hurrAy!!!!
can’t wait

Razzie 2009 – Ceremonial Celebration of the end of this ho’s career.
Razzie 2010 – Ceremonial Celebration of the end of this faggоt’s career.
!
afterparty in Chateau Marmont, free five bottles of Bollinger and caviar to everybody.
special guests for ’09:
Stephen “Big B00bs Lover” Sommers, and
Ridley “I thank God I fired Her!” Scott

sandra bullock got a razzie yesterday and she was nominated for an oscar today. so getting a razzie is not a bad thing.

downlowinfo50 @ 02/02/2010 at 11:36 pm

Weren’t Jude and his ex-wife rumoured to be swingers and/or wife swappers? Maybe Sienna was the jump off for all of Jude’s friends because he enjoyed it? Jude seems to like the women, and I seriously doubt he’s going to give them up just because he’s now back in a relationship with Sienna. Also, why didn’t dude wear a r*ubber with baby momma? Are you f*ucking kidding me with that? He’s got money, fame and some pretty decent looks and he left birth control to her? IDIOT of the highest order. I tell him like I told my little brother, bring your own rubbers because some chics are treacherous and will get you caught up. Now he’s tied to this chick forever, and she’s selling her pix to the tabloids. Then of course the nanny wasn’t even as good looking as Sienna, but a pretty face won’t keep a man at home. I saw him and Guy Ritchie dancing Flamenco. They’re **** dancers. Let’s hope they don’t f*uck like they dance!

i hope they can work it out together. they were the beautiful couple. love jude and sienna.

that was real funny
and so true

I can only hope she gets tested

I bet ifans knocked on her backdoor as well
many times

So how long before Sienna is sneaking out of Getty’s hotel? I can’t help but think that this is all just a means to cover up her affair with Getty. It just makes no sense that she was spotted with Getty, then it was hushed, and then all of this stuff about her and JL came out. If SM will run back to JL, then we all know it’s a matter of time before she runs back to the married man.

These celebs know how to avoid the paps when they don’t want to be seen and heard. If they don’t want people to comment on their personal lives, then they need to stop putting all their business out there. How interesting that after being nominated for a RAZZIE, she goes back to getting attention by her personal life ( the man she is currently sleeping with).

I agree, she is the one who is always leaving and going. Why is that?

Why is she always playing the victim? If she doesn’t want to be seen, then don’t tip off the paps. She tips off the paps and then wants to whine about it later. Perhaps this the excuse she will use when she goes back to having an affair with Getty, that the paps made her do it because they are were always in her face.

There is too much water under the bridge on this relationship. They’re cute together, they’re always been. If they have been able to turn the page and learn from their different mistakes (both made them)..chapeu¡¡ but it’s a real pity that Jude hadn’t been able to find another woman, just occasional flings (the last one with unexepected consequences..) to make him forget Sienna. It’s very suspectful that now that her career is down, she is searching him, I can’t help but think that she is needing to become the attention focus again and who better than Jude to help her regain being on first page again??? Jude, you know I love you, but let me tell you that concerning women you are too candid¡¡¡¡¡¡

Sweet Annie @ 02/03/2010 at 4:36 am

I wish them all the luck. Well, I m a hopeless romantic, maybe they are meant to be.

sunseeker @ 02/03/2010 at 6:40 am

CARMEN
I agree with you, I do not think Getty and Miller are finished and this is all a publicity stunt until Getty files for his divorce. Lets wait and see, maybe we are wrong but I doubt it.

Sienna would scoop out her own kidney for publicity.

I can’t believe Jude has stooped to this trash. Both of them are revolting.

Jude Law is a hasbeen and so is she.

groundcontrol @ 02/03/2010 at 10:10 am

Lowest denominator @ 02/02/2010 at 2:39 pm “Walk of Shame”
(snicker)
###################
Grow up, little frat boy. These are 2 adults. There is nothing shameful about it.

Reason Number One to avoid sex with frat boys – current and aging ones. They are clueless about sex.

Really do love her but she shoudn’t have went back to jude.Its called backslideing and she should have left home alone and stay with the other guy.( not the married one) Its her kind are taste anyway.But still hope it work out.Should have stay with hayden.

nasty bimbo, the whole year we’re gonna introduced to a new man and say nice, sienna has a new man, she is no s** anymore
until she got together with jude again she was still together with getty
and jude law has a new born baby

Anyone know what brand those sunglasses are? I love em!

@boo: I totally agree

she is gorgeous….I do not know why she is doing that. I would kick that arrogant idiot in the ass. She should look for a guy without children.

@hmm:
She should look for a guy without a wedding ring!

jude n ritchie dancing flamenco….wow..!

@the truth:
Hayden’s a has-been douche. Does he even do films anymore?

@macbeth: What a sad, lonely human being you must be!

little Sophie @ 02/05/2010 at 12:21 pm

Karma’s gonna have a couple of surprises for you, “daddy”. I hope you still sleep well at night.

bambambam @ 02/05/2010 at 1:42 pm

go to hell sophie

to bambambam @ 02/05/2010 at 3:20 pm

What a rude inhuman being you are! But I am sure, the Mother Nature will take appropriate care of you and your posterity.

it never ceases to amaze me how many braindead fanatics
are willing to allow complete strangers(celebretards) to stick an arm
(way past the elbow) up their backdoor and move their mouth.
it must be love lol

to 74 aka little sophie @ 02/05/2010 at 4:12 pm

au contar mademoiselle
it is you are rude inhumane and cruel

is your other name mary mary quite contrary
back down to hell you go

to 75 aka macbeth @ 02/05/2010 at 4:15 pm

i think macbeth needs to practice silence and shut up

bambambam @ 02/05/2010 at 4:25 pm

sooooooo
sienna showing up at his door
on this day
at this time
looks mighty suspicious
and
guilty
thought i’d put that in the record

now then as far as making magical predictions…you are not god, you are evil
so go to hell

to macbeth @ 02/05/2010 at 4:32 pm

to 75
macbeth, if you look in the mirror its your butt that is retarded and so are your rebuttals.
figure that one out

to macbeth @ 02/05/2010 at 4:32 pm

to 75
figure that one out

the truth hurts doesn’t it

or is it the “arm” ?
lllllllllooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sisi to Juju @ 02/05/2010 at 6:35 pm

Do you know, Juju, that now, after I’ve had so many men, my beef curtains got stuck wide open.
I know, Sisi, sad to say but I know. Now your chocha can swallow a whole watermelon and shake it all around.

Juju to Sisi @ 02/05/2010 at 6:43 pm

But did I tell you about my anaI canal, Si?
No, and I don’t wanna hear it.
C’mon, Si, I’m just trying to say that my canal is so…
Shut up, Ju!! I told ya I’m not gonna hear it!!
but my canal…
Shut the fuсk up!!
Alright, Si.
But do you know Rhys Ifans?
Yeah, you could say so.
Yeah. And he’s well-endowed, right, Si? You know what I mean.
Well, I hasn’t measured his.. but …. How the fuсk do you know about that??
Well, that’s what I was trying to say, Si, my canal is so….
Oh no!! You fuсkin’ faggоt!!!!!

Juju to Sisi @ 02/05/2010 at 7:01 pm

Oh, don’t be that way, Si. You are not the Miss Virginity 2010 here! And I’m talking about your backdoor also. Besides, I know how many cоcks you’ve had in your mouth since we split, Sisi.
Oh you do?? ‘Cause to be honest I’ve lost my fuсkin’ count of them already.
I don’t know the exact number, but I heard something, Si.
Yeah, that’s awful, Ju.
Yeah that’s awful, Si. But I still wanna kiss you in your mouth.
No wonder, Juju.

W H A TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THE F U C KKKKKKKKKKKKKK IS GOING ON HERE?

little Sophie @ 02/05/2010 at 11:45 pm

There are things in life that you can do only once, “daddy”. You get that one chance and if you blow it, well then you blow it.
My only hope is that I will never see you in my life, “daddy”.

dolorescraegt @ 02/08/2010 at 9:58 am

another acting honor for the very talented mr. law….twice nominated for the oscar, winner of the english academy award….nominated for the tony and winner of the olivier award…..talent is as talent does…he is some actor…..

damn, you stupid @ 02/08/2010 at 11:11 am

“granny” dodoles
he’s unemployed
try to get used to it

it's about time @ 02/08/2010 at 12:12 pm

to castrate this f’ing idiot, right at the neck http://www.popsugar.com/6710496
and if that’s what we have to do to find some justice in this whole sordid mess all I can say is “it’s about damn time.”

dolorescraegt @ 02/08/2010 at 9:40 pm

jude, matt damon, kate winslett and marion cotilliard are going to star in” contagion” a new film by director steven soderberg. starting to film in the fall.

yeah no sh!t, granny!!??
lol
” contagion” aka “Syphilis and Me”
lol
imdb says you are a liar, granny dodo!

yeah no sh!t, granny!!??
lol
” contagion” aka “Syphilis and Me”
lol
imdb says you are a liar, granny dodo!

yeah no sh!t, granny!!??
lol
” contagion” aka “SyphiIis and Me”
lol
imdb says you are a liar, granny dodo!

hey granny dodo @ 02/08/2010 at 10:32 pm

do your kids know about your little “secret/hobby”?
lol
you know, in Japan, people would actually call you a bukkake queen!

Wonderful for Jude! will star in Contagion with Matt!! What is “Contagion “”about? Also I will see “Repo Men” even I do not like bloody movies..

as for that "Award" @ 02/09/2010 at 12:31 pm

“…There are dozens of fantastic, talented, hard-working actors who are brilliant each and every night, but when it comes to award ceremonies they often find themselves overlooked.
The Oliviers aren’t the Oscars: if they are to retain their currency, it shouldn’t be just about frocks but about the industry rewarding those who genuinely deserve it for the work they’ve done on stage.” http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/theatreblog/2010/feb/09/olivier-awards-celebrity
lol
welcome to the Reality, braindead fanatics

What is “Contagion “”abo @ 02/09/2010 at 12:34 pm

A Guide to understanding your STD’s, “ladies”.

Bitch back @ 02/09/2010 at 4:30 pm

So he’ll be working back-to-back this year with first Sherlock and then this new project? I guess Sadie will be solo-parenting most of this year too.

Gee, Sadie @ 02/09/2010 at 6:35 pm

do you really need a rocket science degree in order to comprehend that simple truth: faggоtism and fatherhood don’t occupy the same planet!
choosing a faggоt as a father of your kids is a big NO NO, Sadie!! got it?
what else do you need to prove that? isn’t it obvious already??
now go and talk to your lawyers!

Gee, Sadie @ 02/09/2010 at 6:41 pm

that is if you don’t wanna hear from your kids how they were the punch line to sordid joke by the water cooler.

karma has a funny way of catching up with people
looking at 2009
but it was only the beginning

looks like the Walk of Shame part 2, now in London )
now it’s the only way for her to get back in tabloids, and then in six months she’ll start playing a victim again. a victim of her own insufferable stupidity
but what happened to Getty? I mean after all those shameless “breastfeeding” and “feeling mutual nether regions” photo-sessions, he still hasn’t divorced his wife? why not??

the most funny thing, is that the public knew that she knew about the papz in there
did she try to force his wife to divorce him? it turned out, his wife was smarter than that.

Ifans must be laughing his a$$ off now, after she so shamelessly cheated on him, her “career” went down the toilet, her looks are gone, and the married man went back to his wife.
yeah, karma has a funny way of catching up with people

as for these, two together, ostensibly,
just wish them health, happiness… cuz they just have to get married. misery loves company.
this pathetic show must go on, and it’s waaaay funnier than Comedy Central )

I was watching an interview with Jenny Sanford and in the introduction guess who they referred to when they brought up HW affairs? Jude Law and the nanny. How interesting that the media forgets that Sienna Miller also had an affair with a married man, but they ignore it. Why?

dolorescraegt @ 02/11/2010 at 11:23 am

we have such critics of other people on this site….is everyone who posts here perfect or just angry…..

uh, granny dodo @ 02/11/2010 at 12:25 pm

we have such braindead fanatics of other people on this site
and some of them are so horny:
“envisioning that voice, that face looking at me and saying those words would reduce me to a blob of butter…”
lol
this is what granny dodo just said on imdb
lol
do your kids and your hubby know about your little “secret/hobby”?
don’t forget about K-Y, granny

uh, granny dodo @ 02/11/2010 at 12:37 pm

you know, granny, in Japan, because of your little “hobby”, lol
people would call you a bukkake queen

uh “granny dodo”..what a mess u are.there is nothing wriong with having a big major crush on celebrities.its normal.our husbands dont mind it our kids dont mind it.why should u.what is your problem?get a life.stop calling people names.didnt your mum teach you any manners?get lost!

even though I agree with you that granny dodo is a complete and utter mess, outside and inside,
still you should consult with someone who’s not brain damaged before posting something
cause now the whole world is gonna rotflmao reading your message

uh, granny dodo @ 02/11/2010 at 11:07 pm

@sharyllee:
you, apparently! lol
although I’ve got to tell you, the denial is still widespread, particularly among the mentally crippled fanatics of celebretards

@sharyllee:
you, apparently! lol

grannydodo,

Like these two pukes are in any way perfect? Jude, “the manho” Law deserves every last bit of hate heaped on him. He is a woman-hating creep and a deadbeat dad.

according to his own recent interview,
“the manho” actually prefers to call himself a “bad boy”.
lol
but in the reality he’s just a fuсking faggоt

aww
at the time when someone didn’t like his hairy chest

dolorescraegt @ 02/13/2010 at 8:31 am

jared,
your site has beccome a haven for the mentally ill. is that what it started out to be.

to the not sad enough dolores @ 02/13/2010 at 12:17 pm

with your help dolores in stalking and photographing him non stop it seems to me you are responsible for your own behavior and you got paid for this.
i think you should be ashamed of yourself
i think you are so jealous that you block good people out
i think its wrong for you to have such a grip on who gets to post and who doesn’t
and i think its wrong of you to invade other’s priivacy including private citizens

dolores is not innocent @ 02/13/2010 at 12:28 pm

what a charmer you are and claims of being a senior citizen
yet florida is supposedly the capital fo tabloid maganzines…isn’t that where you are from?

it seems to me you have borderline personality disorder because and qualify as a stalker because you don’t respect other people’s boundaries including private citizens on the imdb messageboard and your wicked witch site.

you must be the wicked witch grandma that wouldn’t let cinderalla go to the ball. the evil stepmother. so charming and so cunning at teh same time so invasive…if you had a son, i bet you walked in on him while he was taking a shower in the bathroom as a teenager…mothers like that cause their sons to end up like norman bates…. and wife beaters

the bottom line is you are in cahoots with jared….and perez hilton
but thank you for letting us know you are personally involved in the psycho stalker chain gang

dolores is not innocent @ 02/13/2010 at 12:37 pm

dolores
if you really cared about jude law you would have helped for world peace instead of helping the pro birth activists which are really pro war kill anyone not of my race…since you worked in this industry there is no excuse for your ignorance..thereifere it is feigned ignorance on your part

are you reading this?
the part in my mind?
its blank
and if you post anything that is in my mind you are going to have a sword going through your eye in response

save the planet, kill yourself

someknowledgeforthosewhocare @ 02/13/2010 at 1:01 pm

here is the political truth
the anti abortion activists are pro war
they dont’ care about anyone else’s life except the military’s goals to kill foreigners
that is why the anti abortion activists are dangerous

the planned parenthood people also want to control population growth in other countires through war or abortion
so really they are both playing with the same agenda

if you are truly pro life you are anti war

are you aware that money is actually being funded one way or another to control population growth…either thorough planned parenthood or expensive wars….both of which are immoral

when you promoted samantha burke and belinda’s agenda you promoted war instead of peace
when you took rien poet into your arms you were bitten by a snake you drank her poison
but all is not lost
peace can still be acheived by opposing mind controllers such as belinda and ej night and talking more about peace agenda on this site rather than scandals designed to get the minds off war activiites or sad…which is sarcastic way of saying special activities division of the cia.

i want to see big brother and their business going tdown the drain and never coming for air ever again…not even in a new format or business. somehow someone always dies because of that organization…john de mol and the jewish producers of that show should be examined and floowed closely becuase they are hiring criminals and people end up dead because of them… i think that is a lawsuit right there…it breaks the rules about wage and hours laws for example since they are watched 247 at minimum wage. human guinea pigs

I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here.
It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you’re not actually mammals.
Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is?
A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

So sad... @ 02/13/2010 at 9:23 pm

How can there be so hate? That is just too sad. It’s really a shame to see people who have access to the internet wasting their time with such nonsense.

Where is Jude Law now? Miss him!!

you know what’s really sad?
?
sitting on imdb on Valentine’s Day
and licking his аss
s
how ugly you must be

@macbeth: Excuse me for saying this, but what the hell is wrong with you? I think you need professional help.

@So sad…:
why don’t you use your real moniker?
afraid of something? beotch

he is clearly a shemale

timestamp @ 02/17/2010 at 1:36 am

timestamp check

to 128
which macbeth are you talking to

there are three of them
and one is using my connection to post or maybe not
but i have evidence to prove when i did and didn’t post

a question @ 02/17/2010 at 2:22 am

ps who is sharyllee on imdb?

jared..no more new news about jude?awww…please..pretty please.

cia s.a.d. or sadisticSADIEsad @ 02/17/2010 at 2:45 am

which one do you mean when you say sad….sadistic sad or special activities division sad or sarcastic sad

sad is usually what sunrider/pole says but it is usually said with hostile intent

don’t you agree

on sheryl

i am not a poster on imdb…i do not have a posting account….i have a right to my anonymity and to my privacy. I dont’ owe you the courtesy or any other poster here of my real name.
however clearly someone here already knows my real name and has known it for a long time. it was not freely given by me…it was hacked. this person is from florida according to the information he introduced himself with. i associate him with being biologically related to sandy.

there's more @ 02/17/2010 at 2:56 am

i also accuse rien poet of hacking into the account initially …but she was recruited by belinda who i don’t particularly like because of her hostility towards jude and towards myself…going way back.

so this invasion of my privacy has been going on for welll over a year.

sienna does not look innocent.because of her timing of showing up at jude’s place here after something i said.

so the big question is…..how did you invade my privacy????? and you have gone too far in this invasion and over a long period of time.
you think i don’t have a right to be angry?
think again!

also this doesn’t change the fact that there is a stalker. i have no problem accusing belinda of being one or even being related to the florida male related to sandy. and the timing of it fits with rien’s email to my account…with a berlin @ address.

final thought for today @ 02/17/2010 at 3:05 am

oh and just so you know…i assume you mean that sunrider is the multiple personality poster or belinda is. or they are one and the same

wrong, oyster
“So sad…” was posted by Daphneouche aka Braindeadsheadd(imdb)
now, oyster, bend over and grab your ankles
i’m gonna invade your privacy and teach you a lesson again

No no no, it wasn’t her. It was somebody else. A girl called Sara. So what I don’t see anything good coming from posting negative stuff, why should I agree with such nonsense? I think you need to grow up seriously. Everything you say today that is childish will be ignored, by me.

denial is the most predictable of all human responses
nice try though, Daphneouche

what a nice рubis
on his forehead
he is clearly a shemale!!

So sad... @ 02/17/2010 at 3:23 pm

Well… you’re delusional if you think she and I are the same person.

it seems you’ve got DID disorder, Daphneouche

So sad... @ 02/17/2010 at 7:00 pm

OMG… what are you talking about??

@dolorescraegt:
granny dodo,
you are confusing it with the imdb fanatics page of this “bad boy”,
another sign that you are brain dead.
you are even too stupid to realize how stupid you are, you just don’t get it because you can’t
but don’t worry, it’s not your fault, it’s always a Mother Nature’s decision, and frankly, there’s nothing you can do about it.
the majority of the population is brain dead, so you are not alone here,
and that’s why only 10% of people control 90% of all wealth
in this world

little Sophie @ 02/18/2010 at 1:57 am

This world is dangerous and doomed, not because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything.

little Sophie @ 02/18/2010 at 2:51 am

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
If you’re going thru hell, keep going, “daddy”.

@So sad…:

So then what are you doing here?

Sienna is a person who likes to dish out hatred, she didn’t care about how her actions hurt Getty wife and kids despite the fact that she boo hooed about JL affair every chance she got.

So sad... @ 02/19/2010 at 1:55 pm

@carmen: Ok, so. First of all, hi. LOL I’m not referring here to Sienna. I don’t even like her. I’m here because I’m free to give my opinion, because I think we don’t need to be rude to state our point of view. That’s what I meant when I left my point of view, so you got this wrong.

@So sad…:
hey Daphne Daphneouche
I see you are still at it
lol
you must really like licking this сocksucker’s аsshole
good girl

So sad... @ 02/19/2010 at 6:54 pm

@macbeth: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ME DEIXA EM PAZ MENINO!!
ACORDA!!
NEM CONHEÇO ESSA DAPHNE!!
QUE OBSESSÃO!!
GZUZ

@So sad…:
hey little аsshole licker
there’s no need to go banana
you made that bed now lie in it, Daphneouche
you need to try to relax, take a deep breathe
inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale,
repeat after me,
now everything’s fine, everything’s fine.
this сocksucker is unemployed

@macbeth: VÁ PRA PUUUUTA QUE TE PARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIU! Thanks.

@So sad…:
Daphneouche, you are confused
cause I do not live in some “Portuguese” speaking shithоle.
and any non brain dead reader can figure out that this is obviously not a “Portuguese” speaking website.
if you are not comfortable seeing English letters and words
feel free to depart from here.
xoxo

So sad... @ 02/20/2010 at 7:41 am

@macbeth: No, I’m not confused. That’s the point. I’m not Dapheneouche or whatever you want to call her. You’re the one who seems to be confused here, dear. Why you’re so obsessed with her anyway? Ok. Hello. Let me try again. I’m Sara Kaena, live in Brazil, love music and cinema and guess what? Jude Law♥ and I don’t give a d… about you & I know you don’t give a s… about me, either. But I’m free to speak anyway. Look, if you don’t like Jude Law, fine for me. Keep going. Say whatever you want to say. (y) But I’m free to speak my mind as much as everybody else, you wanting or not, so I’ll keep my portuguese, you understanding or not. I don’t understand your english very well, too, so I think we’re even. Just try to keep in mind, I’m not leaving just because someone like you said I must leave. Oooohw & I don’t think you want me to leave lol
Passar bem…

@So sad…:
well, if you say – you don’t understand english very well
then why do you try to argue with other posters here
you see, that’s why I keep saying you are brain dead
it’s just it is what it is

Sara Kaena @ 02/20/2010 at 8:26 pm

@macbeth: No, no, it’s because I like to improve my English. That’s all. Sorry if I’m not good enough for you.
You can’t handle the portuguese. Is that too much for you? Oh, I see. Please accept my condolences.
And why waste your time debating anything with me? That doesn’t make sense at all.

I agree, that doesn’t
keep licking, Sara

Fine web! Maybe you should try to monetize it with http://tiny.cc/05mrc Forget ebay or adsense. Regular 10-15% commision, great tools, wordpress plugins, API…