Sienna Miller Leaves Jude Law's Place in London

Sienna Miller Leaves Jude Law's Place in London

Sienna Miller leaves Jude Law‘s place in London on Tuesday (February 2).

The 28-year-old actress got an escort outside – Jude walked her to the door and the two chatted before Sienna went out to her car.

On-again-off-again couple Sienna and Jude, who broke off their engagement back in 2005, reportedly reunited over the holidays, spending time together on the beach in Barbados with Jude‘s children.

sienna miller leaves jude law house 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

you know what’s really sad?
?
sitting on imdb on Valentine’s Day
and licking his аss
s
how ugly you must be

@macbeth: Excuse me for saying this, but what the hell is wrong with you? I think you need professional help.

@So sad…:
why don’t you use your real moniker?
afraid of something? beotch

he is clearly a shemale
lol

timestamp @ 02/17/2010 at 1:36 am

timestamp check

to 128
which macbeth are you talking to

there are three of them
and one is using my connection to post or maybe not
but i have evidence to prove when i did and didn’t post

a question @ 02/17/2010 at 2:22 am

ps who is sharyllee on imdb?

jared..no more new news about jude?awww…please..pretty please.

cia s.a.d. or sadisticSADIEsad @ 02/17/2010 at 2:45 am

which one do you mean when you say sad….sadistic sad or special activities division sad or sarcastic sad

sad is usually what sunrider/pole says but it is usually said with hostile intent

don’t you agree

on sheryl

i am not a poster on imdb…i do not have a posting account….i have a right to my anonymity and to my privacy. I dont’ owe you the courtesy or any other poster here of my real name.
however clearly someone here already knows my real name and has known it for a long time. it was not freely given by me…it was hacked. this person is from florida according to the information he introduced himself with. i associate him with being biologically related to sandy.

there's more @ 02/17/2010 at 2:56 am

i also accuse rien poet of hacking into the account initially …but she was recruited by belinda who i don’t particularly like because of her hostility towards jude and towards myself…going way back.

so this invasion of my privacy has been going on for welll over a year.

sienna does not look innocent.because of her timing of showing up at jude’s place here after something i said.

so the big question is…..how did you invade my privacy????? and you have gone too far in this invasion and over a long period of time.
you think i don’t have a right to be angry?
think again!

also this doesn’t change the fact that there is a stalker. i have no problem accusing belinda of being one or even being related to the florida male related to sandy. and the timing of it fits with rien’s email to my account…with a berlin @ address.

final thought for today @ 02/17/2010 at 3:05 am

oh and just so you know…i assume you mean that sunrider is the multiple personality poster or belinda is. or they are one and the same

wrong, oyster
“So sad…” was posted by Daphneouche aka Braindeadsheadd(imdb)
now, oyster, bend over and grab your ankles
i’m gonna invade your privacy and teach you a lesson again

No no no, it wasn’t her. It was somebody else. A girl called Sara. So what I don’t see anything good coming from posting negative stuff, why should I agree with such nonsense? I think you need to grow up seriously. Everything you say today that is childish will be ignored, by me.

denial is the most predictable of all human responses
nice try though, Daphneouche

what a nice рubis
on his forehead
he is clearly a shemale!!

So sad... @ 02/17/2010 at 3:23 pm

Well… you’re delusional if you think she and I are the same person.

lol
it seems you’ve got DID disorder, Daphneouche

So sad... @ 02/17/2010 at 7:00 pm

OMG… what are you talking about??

@dolorescraegt:
granny dodo,
you are confusing it with the imdb fanatics page of this “bad boy”,
another sign that you are brain dead.
you are even too stupid to realize how stupid you are, you just don’t get it because you can’t
but don’t worry, it’s not your fault, it’s always a Mother Nature’s decision, and frankly, there’s nothing you can do about it.
the majority of the population is brain dead, so you are not alone here,
and that’s why only 10% of people control 90% of all wealth
in this world

little Sophie @ 02/18/2010 at 1:57 am

This world is dangerous and doomed, not because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything.

little Sophie @ 02/18/2010 at 2:51 am

Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
If you’re going thru hell, keep going, “daddy”.

@So sad…:

So then what are you doing here?

Sienna is a person who likes to dish out hatred, she didn’t care about how her actions hurt Getty wife and kids despite the fact that she boo hooed about JL affair every chance she got.

So sad... @ 02/19/2010 at 1:55 pm

@carmen: Ok, so. First of all, hi. LOL I’m not referring here to Sienna. I don’t even like her. I’m here because I’m free to give my opinion, because I think we don’t need to be rude to state our point of view. That’s what I meant when I left my point of view, so you got this wrong.

@So sad…:
hey Daphne Daphneouche
I see you are still at it
lol
you must really like licking this сocksucker’s аsshole
good girl