Wentworth Miller Gets His Caffeine Kick

Wentworth Miller Gets His Caffeine Kick

Wentworth Miller picks up some coffee from Starbucks while walking around West Hollywood on Tuesday (February 2).

The 37-year-old Prison Break star just completed the zombie flick Resident Evil: Afterlife, which is based off a popular video game series.

Along the same lines, it looks like Wentworth might be associated with another popular video game, Bioshock. Although there are still no confirmations, back in May rumors started to surface that the actor was trying to land a role.

The video game is about a plane crash survivor named Jack who discovers an underwater city filled with mutated monsters and lethal robots.

wentworth miller caffeine kick 01
wentworth miller caffeine kick 02
wentworth miller caffeine kick 03
wentworth miller caffeine kick 04
wentworth miller caffeine kick 05

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 712 » Show All

The blond girl he was with last sept ?

Reportedly Went likes one hot and one cold coffee. Both coffees are for him to drink. Loves his caffeine.

i remember pics of him in 2008 till now where he has been bringing two drinks, that’s not new

i like Went..

@Mamasan: NPH had that role before he came out . Lets see if he get leading man roles when the series end ,that’s the test.

I can’t stop watching this photos. Amazing, georgeous, …
Now waiting for any confirmation of his next jobs. I hope that happens soon.

I too ask at the moment questions to know why we do not ever see Wentworth with a woman being held by the hand as all the lovers ?

I always defended Went when he says that he is not gay but I do not know any more which to believe : the gay rumours or Wentworth himself ?

@Missb:

He is hot,sexy,honest and as – *71 – says has no dress sense -just love him and his Frapps. Give us more Went please

Someone at the Perez blog says Went is getting married.

Henriette @ 02/04/2010 at 7:58 pm

@confused:
@duple:
It is extremely easy in Hollywood to get yourself photographed with a “lover,” an odd term. Listen, it is all about money. Not a little money. Big money. As long as people care so much about the sexuality of big screen actors, a lot of posturing and p.r. nonsense will go on. And it doesn’t always work. The public pushes their idols and crushes into a corner. Eventually, if Wentworth wants to be a multi-million dollar top draw, he will have to play the game. Meanwhile, we just see him alone with his two coffees.

MrBlogalot @ 02/04/2010 at 8:10 pm

Henriette, if what you say is true, then why has Went not gotten himself photographed with a “lover”? Where is his posturing and pr nonsense? Who said he cares to become a multi-million $ top draw?
You are assuming he is something that you have no proof of.

@MrBlogalot:
Well, of course, it’s silly for a TV actor to want to be an A-list movie
star, who ever heard of such a thing, to want to be very rich? See comment #63. But in my last comment, I said IF Wentworth wants to be a multi-mullion dollar film leading man, he will play the game… all for you. All for you, so you can breathe a sigh of relief. “Gosh, there he is in US magazine, with such-and-such bottle blond. This means he can’t be gay. Since they are photographed together, it can only mean they have sex. Proof he is straight. Golly, now I can go and see his movie. WHEW!”

Wentworth said he’s not an actor for the money though # 88. Never seen him with a bottle blond. You must think everyone is homophobic which they are not. Too many IFs in your POV and you have no proof of what he is. So leave him alone and let him act however he wants.

LOVE U WENT!

Thanks JJ. It’s great to see HOT Wentworth, like always!

And sorry this’s off the topic. Is there anyone here who has problem visiting Ex?

Please please somebody answer me~~~~~~~~

#90Caroline:
I’ve just read that there’s some problems on that site & they r trying to fix it
I want to thank jj for Went’s pics.He looks cute and super gorgeous as always.I ask God to make him happy and successful in his life & career.I wish I see him soon b4 RE in successful roles because I miss him so much & it’s still long time till Sep 10th

Henriette @ 02/05/2010 at 1:27 am

Take it from me, and remember this: If Wentworth gets a really big role in a high budget movie, watch for two cups of coffee to be replaced with two busty babes, one on each arm. All for you,
who claim to love him, oh you love him… IF he conforms to your notions of manhood.

Caroline, it’s not just you. They are having server problems or something to that affect and are working on it as much as they can.

That’s too bad, Henriette, not only for Miller but for those fans who wouldn’t want to see him compromise more than he most likely already has.

Who are you Henriette ? Gay or not gay ?

Henriette @ 02/05/2010 at 3:20 am

@sueli:
I wouldn’t say he has compromised enormously; he has just been secretive and not aggressively tried to mislead like, say, Zac Efron, or the usual Scientologist male stars. At 37, he will either have to get into films as a lead, or lose his chance. So, we shall see if he changes his approach if and when big money comes into the equation.

I remember him saying that at the set of PB he often got a rash when he hugged someone. Maybe he hasn’t found a woman he’s not allergic to. ;-)

MrBlogalot @ 02/05/2010 at 5:03 am

Henriette, if I ever see Went with two busty babes, one on each arm, I’ll eat my hat. I don’t buy that he’s acting secretive out of concern for his image and his career. He is a quiet, solitary type by nature, not because he is hiding in the closet.

PamelasPajamas @ 02/05/2010 at 7:12 am

WOW Wentworth Miller is hot!

Went is so handsome that he looks as good in a pap shot on the street as he does in a photoshoot. Drop dead gorgeous.

Thanks a lot! sherry and sueli for the inf. Guess just have to be patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 712 » Show All