Jennifer Aniston: Inside Her Home

Jennifer Aniston: Inside Her Home

Jennifer Aniston takes the March cover of Architectural Digest and gives an exclusive look inside her Beverly Hills home.

The 40-year-old The Bounty Hunter actress shared how her home “vibrates with the love that created it.”

Jennifer spent two and half years working on her home with designer Stephen Shadley.

“I am so proud of this house,” Jennifer shared with Architectural Digest. “And I want to celebrate the people who made it: the master craftsmen who poured so much of themselves into its creation.”

Read more about Jennifer Aniston in the March issue of Architectural Digest, on newsstands now!

Bigger cover pic inside…

jennifer aniston architectural digest

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

YOU MAKE ME SICK JEN

I hear Ang’s house looks like a 3rd world upholstered garbage can.

Wish she’d quit copying the JP. Brad will never go back to Jen.

How Neat. I love looking at homes. I bet it looks great!!!!

I wonder when shes going t put some kids into that house. 40 years ol going on 41 and still no children for Jen.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 02/04/2010 at 2:30 pm

…ahahahahaha.. here we go again.

Unbelieveable @ 02/04/2010 at 2:31 pm

Que all the nut jobs in 3…2…1

She is soooo very tiresome.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 02/04/2010 at 2:32 pm

@teri: …and you make your mother sick. that’s why she has swallowed everytime since your birth. `ahahahahahahahahahahaha..

LOVE HER, gorgeous house, thanks for letting us see it inside Jen!

Wow, I’m surprised she kept her clothes on for this cover shoot. That’s so out of character for little Miss Desperation.

@liza:

Who cares? Having children is not everything. You people who keep harping on Jen for not being a mother and over 40 need to get your head out of the dark ages.

tongue and groove @ 02/04/2010 at 2:37 pm

She’s a carpenter’s dream, easy to nail

I saw the photos and wasn’t impressed. Is this all for her next movie? When does it come out? I won’t be going but curious as whether this is all prelude to another movie/

haha she is so lonely rich but lonely!

VERY unflattering pic of her, her chin looks so long. She kind of looks like a horse. Reminds me lots of Sarah Jessica Parker, same type.

Teri

why? is that becuase she renovate her house?

the fruit of hard work. you call it makeing it .

Zwift

she is lonely but lonely with strength and full of freinds and supporters.

Thought she was private,now here she is showing the whole world her house.

j @ 02/04/2010 at 2:25 pm

I hear Ang’s house looks like a 3rd world upholstered garbage can.

I think that’s how it looks like in your trailer park.Your bad mom should be ashamed of herself…

I think shes just still in love with Brad in spite of saying she wouldnt make out with him again. At least she doesnt go everywhere showing her intimate parts to the world

She has no man, and no kid. The only thing she can show is her house. ha ha ha.

Sandra Bullock is in a much better position as an over 40 actress. Sandra has a man, 2 movie hits, and yes a beautiful house too.

She will be lonely forever

andamentothat @ 02/04/2010 at 2:47 pm

the lighting is off in this picture.. her face looks smug or something..

Zwift

lonely but full of freinds and family member
lonely but strength and dingity and full of love
lonely but rich and successfull
lonely but the most famous person that exist on earth
lonely but the person who accomplish what most can not do
lonely but the most fantastic body you can get in hollywood, and
lonely but the cutest pretty face you can get
lonely but just wearing jeans make her look fantatsic.
Loney but have the style to creat this fanatic house

lonely but the only thing she does not have a man to be dependent on. who need them she is independent.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All