Brad Pitt & Maddox: Headed to the Super Bowl!

Brad Pitt & Maddox: Headed to the Super Bowl!

Brad Pitt and his son, Maddox, walk to their gate for a flight out of Los Angeles’ LAX Airport.

The 46-year-old actor and his 8-year-old son are apparently headed to the Super Bowl, held tomorrow in Miami Beach, Florida!

Maddox, who sported cool sunglasses like his dad’s, showed his team spirit by wearing a Saints jersey.

Late last month, Maddox and Brad headed to Louisiana to watch the Saints take home the NFC championship!

brad pitt maddox lax super bowl 01
brad pitt maddox lax super bowl 02
brad pitt maddox lax super bowl 03
brad pitt maddox lax super bowl 04
brad pitt maddox lax super bowl 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All
ke$shaluv @ 02/06/2010 at 9:30 pm

where is angie !!!??? they are so breaking up, kesha needs to grab him quick!! they would be a super couple

Man I wish I had superstar parents that could take me to the Super Bowl and buy me whatever I wanted.

to ke$shaluv @ 02/06/2010 at 9:34 pm

oh, for the love of god!! brad is simply taking his oldest son to the superbowl so to the two of them can bond. angie is probably with the other kids. this is no big deal. it is not some kind of conspiracy. and it does not mean that angie and brad are over.

to ke$shaluv @ 02/06/2010 at 9:35 pm

forgot to add, brad is just one of many fathers taking their sons, and leaving mom at home, to see the superbowl. would you say those couples are breaking up as well.

love them
they do everything together!

woohoo god bless this happy family!!

brad you’re gorgeous please shave :[

how stupid can one be @ 02/06/2010 at 9:43 pm

@ke$shaluv:

LOL. How old are you, preschool age or less?

Great to see a father and son headed off to the Super Bowl. Maddox is at the age where many kids are sports crazy and he is sooo lucky to have a Dad who can take him to see his favorites play.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!

jp is a F O O L @ 02/06/2010 at 9:44 pm

gud 4 dem. bt i tink Z and d rest would love 2 go 2.

@ke$shaluv: holly Jesus… In wich planet do you leave, my dear?

jp is a F O O L @ 02/06/2010 at 9:45 pm

GUD 4 DEM BT I THINK D REST OF D CLAN/ REFUGEES WULD LUV 2 GO 2. GO……………………………….. COLTS

Save maddox @ 02/06/2010 at 9:45 pm

Brad PItt is going to where the alcohol is but he knows the cameras will be there so he drags Angelina’s kid with him . So sad.

brad & angie fan @ 02/06/2010 at 9:46 pm

What a handsome dad & son. Madd just like his daddy,they love football. They are rooting for Saints. I am too.
Angie has to stay behind for the other 5 kids, if she goes with them, someone will say ” who are watching the kids?” Brad & Angie can’t win, haters will & always find faults the way they are raising their kids. Six kids are loved & received their parents full attention. They are very lucky to have parents like Brad & Angie. I will watch football tomorrow, I am sure, they will show a glimpse of actors on the sidelines or in the VIP lounge.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt family.

Save maddox @ 02/06/2010 at 9:47 pm

I love how Jared tries to knock the nanny out of the pix. lol

holly Jesus… In wich planet do you leave, my dear?

Go Saints….with Brad Pitt cheering you on, you can’t lose.

Maddox is old enough to appreciate the game of football, and I think it’s great that Brad takes special time for his son. The other ones are too small to sit through a game. So lighten up you haters!

brad & angie fan @ 02/06/2010 at 9:48 pm

@Save maddox: Madd is not only Angelina’s son, he is also Brad’s. Maddox Jolie-Pitt ,just in case you forgot.

MrMarleyFAN @ 02/06/2010 at 9:49 pm

Anyone rooting for the Saints is alright with me. It is beautiful how Brad hangs out with his children. Mad and him I bet are super tight.

WHERE ARE THE TWINS???

MrMarleyFAN @ 02/06/2010 at 9:52 pm

@brad’s-x:

Did that make you feel what exactly? Is it such a need for attention by some of you that you think “hey, I’m gonna say **** like, maybe their plane will crash.” Maybe if I say that I’ll be the hit of the thread.

Your heart is jacked up.

What a great father. I love him. I love the family.

Brad Pitt and Ke$hA?!
bhahHUABUhbauhBAUHBuabuHABU
The joke of the YEAR!
Almost as good as Brad and Aniston together AGAIN! :D

LOL

What about Pax? Why doesn’t Brad ever take him! That is so sad! Pax isn’t too young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All