Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Superbowl Sweethearts!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Superbowl Sweethearts!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and their son Maddox Jolie-Pitt leave Super Bowl XLIV at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida on Sunday (February 7).

During the game, Brad and Angie celebrated the Saints win with a big hug and kiss!

Click HERE to see their passionate kiss!

Brad & Angie seemed to really enjoy themselves together after rooting for the Saints to win! The Saints beat the Indianapolis Colts 31-17 in the Super Bowl.

Maddox showed his New Orleans pride by wearing a Drew Brees No. 9 Saints jersey. The quarterback ended up winning the MVP of the Super Bowl! Great choice of jersey Maddox!

Earlier in the day, the Jolie-Pitts were seen arriving in Miami after flying in from Los Angeles.

FYI: Angie is wearing a Burberry trench coat!

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt, Superbowl sweethearts…

angelina jolie brad pitt superbowl sweethearts 01
angelina jolie brad pitt superbowl sweethearts 10

Photos: Alexander Tamargo/Getty/WireImage
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
Nice try Jared NO CIGAR @ 02/08/2010 at 3:49 am

The NFL suite pics of them are so lovely and intimate, you can feel their love and passion. Very happy beautiful family. Odd that Jared can’t get his hands on those – but no surprise that he hasn’t posted.

Elizabeth @ 02/08/2010 at 3:51 am

@ella:

OMG thank thank thank you for sharing. Very nice pics of the family oh my I think I looked at all the pictures so many times that I almost loose my mind. Hoooray for the JP family.

B & A fan @ 02/08/2010 at 3:54 am

MR.be @ 02/08/2010 at 3:37 am

now we know why they won. The holy family was there.
++++
True dat.

Elizabeth @ 02/08/2010 at 3:54 am

Fans pls see no. 6 entry from Ella…wonderful pics of the JP plus a well behave Madox. Wow it really make my night. Good nigth to all

proud JP fan @ 02/08/2010 at 3:59 am

Looking at those beautiful Belga images of the JP’s was like appreciating photos of someone you know and love. Then it dawned on me that I truly love the JP’s and that when someone attacks them or rubbishes them, I feel like they’re doing to me, too. Yes, I’m a proud JP fan and I love being one.

yeh, she's adorkable @ 02/08/2010 at 4:01 am

Angelina is cute and they all look so happy.

OMG…first thing is first…. WHO DAT!!!!!! I love it!!! OK, Saints won and add on to the joy…..Brad,Angie and Maddox enjoyed watching that win for NOLA ((clapping)) Psssstttt any news from the FFers, or IUD guy freaks…should we call 911????? LMAO!

Love this pic. Love the JP’s who are verymuch in love.

Beautiful Couple

@ella:

Thanks for the link, great pics!

Waiting for the photo op remarks… Haha!

Thank you for the link Ella, i enjoyed looking at those pictures of Brad and Angie. They look so happy and in love.

@Alexis:
Alexis
Thank you so much for the lovely photo, made my night.

dear Jared: you forgot to mention the fact that they didn’t come together. Obviously, (with pictures to prove it) Brad took Maddox a few days ago to Miami. She flew in a few minutes before the game started. She looks positively maniacal in those shots on the golf cart. They seem so fake to me. But I’m sure the loonies on this site will continue to believe the act.

I Hate the stupid DAILY MAIL @ 02/08/2010 at 4:11 am

Please can someone email that ugly trash Daily Mail the Belga pictures. Can’t stand the morons!.

@ella:
ella
Thank you for great photos.

yeh, she's adorkable @ 02/08/2010 at 4:16 am

@B: Brad Sure did look happy to have her there. Huggin and kissin on her. LoL

Based on Belga photos, I say jungle sex for them tonight.

eat your hearts out! they are together. the tabloids are so wrong. aniston must be so sad. lol. had to bring that up. go saints!

Shame on you "B" @ 02/08/2010 at 4:19 am

LOL………@ B ………. jealous must really be eating your insides coz Brad & Angie are madly in luv. Keep on hurting delusional one! l luv when haters are seething in pain, jealous, envy & above all at a point of loosing their minds coz tabloids keep on lying to them over & over again. Calling us loonies, maybe u need to be in the loonybin yourself, IDIOT!!!

So when the time for the photo-op came Jolie zooped in. Yes, they looked so happy infront of all those eyes who would be later reporting of how lovey-dovey their fake relationship looked.

@sweetdreams:

Just saw the pics… I love it!!!

Maniston must be really piss off, they stole her thunder!!!
wasn’t this the get-away birthday weekend for her? showing off with G. Buttler and all her friends? eheheehhhehe!!! Love it!!!!

baby blue @ 02/08/2010 at 4:32 am

ella @ 02/08/2010 at 3:23 am

Seen that?
++++++++
Brad is so touching feeling tonight. His hands are all over Angie’s body. HOT.

I wonder if the trolls was still counting .

Day 10, still together and so much in love. !!!

Hahahaa………………………… eat your heart out.

X could exposed those fake boob, ass and vajenjen or going totally nude , Brad still won’t come back ! hahahaha…………..

Yayyy!!!!!! Those pics made my day!!! I was really like duh! He he he after seeing Maniston’s predictable do’s trying to sell her movies:

1) Build up a fake boyfriend, her co star if possible, hotter than she is if possible, and who can act (unlike herself) if possible. This year: Gerard Butler.

2) Urging her rags friends to get a scoop about Brangelina break up

3) A ditch interview about how she survives without Brad Pitt: (this year she turned his bathroom to a SPA, give me a break!!!)

4) Parading her oldie 41 year old ass and her saggy boobs on the beach (of course she looks soo natural with her hair airbrushed to the max on the beach please, and as blonde as Cameron Diaz’ on her super tanned dark greek body- I’m french, we mediterraneans hate FAKE blondes)

well well well good day everyone!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All