Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Super Bowl Kiss!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Super Bowl Kiss!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie seal their love with a kiss during Super Bowl XLIV at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida on Sunday (February 7).

The Hollywood power couple, who brought along their 8-year-old son Maddox, cheered on the New Orleans Saints, who won their first NFL title by beating the Indianapolis Colts 31-17. Fist-pumping Brad!!!

Click HERE to see the three of them celebrate the Saints victory!

Now do you believe those split rumors between Brad and Angie were total bs?

20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie‘s Super Bowl Kiss

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 727 » Show All
doesnt anyone care about Haiti @ 02/08/2010 at 10:05 am

Haters to the left. haha

Love them. I make a point to AVOID tabloids at all costs. I never believe what they spew out.

is there anyone left who cares whether they stay together or split?? I’m so tired of these two….. There has to be someone better out there to focus on … please!!!

They even retreated at the back of the box at some point….I bet Maddox will have to sleep in another home tonight.
Brad is definitely all over his woman. he has grabbed breast, legs and butt during the whole night !!!

these comments wow @ 02/08/2010 at 10:08 am

people actually care about them? lmfaaaaao

@Passing Through:

That was a ‘We Won’ super happy kiss. What’s so wrong about that?

Jen the Hag @ 02/08/2010 at 10:09 am

Passing Through @ 02/08/2010 at 9:29 am Oy vey. Brad, Ange…even I think the kiss is laying it on a bit thick and frankly is beneath you. That’s so X of them…
=========

Are you really PT or just one of those name stealing JENHAG?

I Love Jolie & Pitt
Sweet Kisses

You made my day Angie!!!! love u love u love u ! You have a beautiful family! You look great!You guys are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BS STINKS! @ 02/08/2010 at 10:17 am

I’m sorry to bust up the Love Cunga Line here, but am i the only one that thinks these pics are total frauds. They are holding each other and kissing, but has anyone taken a look at their kid in the pic, Maddox. In some of the other pics i’ve seen, he looks totally stunned in the pics. Like thinking, ‘Hey, you guys have been miserable to each other for months and now you’re hugging and kissing?’ The kid looks totally confused.

And i’m putting money on the fact that she doesn’t have any idea how football works. She is there cheering on the game and probably doesn’t even know what’s going on. This whole photo op is a huge scam!!!!

WHO CARES????

alexanderina @ 02/08/2010 at 10:18 am

lol@ the trolls

awww Good for them.

please, just ignore the trolls. they just want attention. let them talk to themselves.

be me @ 02/08/2010 at 10:10 am @Hot !!!: I dont think so… Brad is gay. He didnt even speak to Angie during the match

———————–
tssss….don’t be jealous, just because he didn’t want your sorry a***, doesn’t mean you have to spread blatant lies. You are wack, hence he didn’t want you !

mariefrance @ 02/08/2010 at 10:20 am

@celia: I care. This woman dus not deserv a man like Brad

isn’t this the “money” shot that the paps have been waiting for for like 6 years?

It’s at the Superbowl of all places.

——————–One word, Photoshop————————–

I don´t even believe that it is Angelina in those shots. If you watch this really carefuly, you can see that the shape of her eyes and lips do look nothing like real Angelinas up close.
The most obvious one—–as if I even need to point that one out ;O—-would of course be the picture of them kissing.

——I mean COME ON!!! Are you kidding me????????———–
Now if that one doesn´t have -M-O-N-T-A-G-E- written all over it, I don´t know what does!!!
Zoom it up really close, and you will see that her hand is wrapped in a really awkward angle. No to mention the difference in colour on Brads part.
————–But you would have noticed this yourself, obviously————
The rest of the pcitures obviously seem fake- even a blind person can tell. That blonde woman in the backround is an actress I have seen appear on small shows numoreous times before. Just as that dark-haired gentleman on the upper left corner.
Better pick up some actors I don´t know, next time around. And I know them all!! Seriously, how smart can you get?
Just fake. But it must have paid of for them!
So, yeah, seriously—-people—–don´t let yourself be fooled by this montage. This really just goes to show you how desperate some people have [b]become[\b].
(Better get going, the medication I´ve poured into my uncles drink is starting to wear off!!!!!!!! He will be waking up any moment now! See you later, turbofolks!!!)

Mrs. Chancellor @ 02/08/2010 at 10:22 am

Looks like they had a great time. I don’t get the football but I gather it was a good game.

alexanderina @ 02/08/2010 at 10:23 am

the trolls/haters are in a meltdown mode lol

Cuteness overload

lovezanessa&brangelina @ 02/08/2010 at 10:28 am

Wow!OMG!!!!!So exciting!!!!Happiness!Love kiss..so wonderful. After a lot of bad rumors, Hope so their wedding come soon..Love them so much!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 727 » Show All