Tue, 09 February 2010 at 12:50 pm
Emily Blunt: I Want to Play a Baddie!
- Emily Blunt wants to play an evil character – Popeater
- Sterling Knight and Brandon Smith will take over Radio Disney this Friday – JustJaredJr
- Beyonce is cute even when just waking up – DListed
- Hilary Duff is bangin’ – HollywoodTuna
- Nearly 100,000 fans want Betty White to host SNL – Towleroad
- Snooki shows off her new man – Radar
- Ashton Kutcher spoofs his Twitter obsession – Celebuzz
- Is JWoww going even bigger? – Celebslam
- Heidi Klum is furry fashionable – Bauergriffin
- Anne Hathaway speaks about leaving Catholicism – GabbyBabble
- Last night, Michelle Williams (formerly of Destiny’s Child) debuted her role in Chicago on Broadway. Jay-Z and Star Jones attended the after-party at Inc. Lounge at the Time Hotel. Jay-Z toasted Michelle with Veuve Clicquot bubbly.
- Anne Hathaway tells GQ that she left the Catholic Church after her brother opened up about being gay. “Why should I support an organization that has a limited view of my beloved brother?” she said.
- Jay Leno will host the last show of his prime-time series tonight at 10, after which he will return to his gig as host of the late-night Tonight show. Ashton Kutcher and Gabourey Sidibe will be the guests on the finale.
Just Jared on Facebook