Kendra Wilkinson: Check Out My Post-Baby Body!

Kendra Wilkinson: Check Out My Post-Baby Body!

New mama Kendra Wilkinson shows off her son, Hank Baskett IV, and her amazing body after giving birth to him eight weeks ago!

The 24-year-old former Girl Next Door shared that she’s lost about 25 pounds since Hank was born, but that she was still nervous to do the cover shoot! “Getting into a bikini in only eight weeks was definitely nerve-racking,” Kendra shared.

As for whether she’ll come back to shoot another Playboy spread, “At first I thought, ‘Of course, I’d love to show my body off again,’” Kendra said, “but I don’t think that would help me grow. I think I need to start a new chapter and move on.”

Bigger cover pic inside…

kendra wilkinson ok magazine 01
kendra wilkinson ok magazine 02

Charley Gallay/Getty

good for kendra! i have to say, i am thoroughly impressed by how she’s turned around her life!

you go girl!

Looks like photoshop to me…

i love kendra she’s a nice and funny girl but come on the photo is photoshopped. i’m sure she’ll have a killer body in a few months

Why is this mag lying about kim and reggie wedding plans . please it’s getting old i don’t understand why everyone is pressuring reggie to propose !!!!!

She needs to go away. She is publicity ***** who is only famous for having sex with Hugh Hefner.

nonfriend @ 02/10/2010 at 1:18 pm

You look great, Kendra! Your baby is so big, no wonder…lifting him probably got you in shape, looks like little Hank takes after his Daddy. He’s adorable. I’m proud of you for wanting to take a different road in life, you go girl. You and Hank make a good team.

Her boobs look ridiculous.

@Ellen:

Ellen you are a disgrace to woman everywhere if you really think that.

@Ellen: Please!!!

@Ellen: Please!!!

@kizbit:

Perhaps, she is breast feeding. I’m sure she didn’t get bigger implants while pregnant or directly after giving birth. *eyeroll*

I bet the buff, handsome husband’s secretary’s name is Ellen.
Ellen (I hate writing this as my mother’s name was Ellen, love the name but..), you are a b!tch!

This is for all of you, stay in shape eating healthy, exercise regularly.

Thank you Dawn9476 for that! I still cannot believe Ellen’s post – WOW – disgrace to women and to humanity too.

Love it she looks so great. Side by side with Jen she still looks great even though she just had a baby.

the legs look photoshopped

Neorules2112 @ 02/10/2010 at 1:35 pm

Go Away Trailer Trash

Kendra looks amazing – more power to her!

Kendra has the cutest face!! Why hasn’t she been modeling?! I could see her having her own makeup line, purse line, name brand name. U go girl!!!! p.s. baby’s cute too……aint he big!!

Kourtney’s next. I can just see it…
Weight loss cover. Trouble in relationship cover. Broken up cover. Back on my feet as a single mother cover. Blah, blah, blah.

i cant stand this broad @ ELLEN lol your comment was terrible, no one deserves to be cheated on

baby is sooooo cute! also, how do you breastfeed with implants? dumb question but i was wondering….

buddymcphee @ 02/10/2010 at 2:26 pm

Thank you Ellen for stating that your friend can’t blame her three year old anymore for her excess. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT! AND..she’s not teaching her three year old very good eating habits. Her husband should call her out on her heftiness, perhaps then she’ll slim down to a health weight. A pig needs to be called a pig.

Yes because the most important thing after you’ve had a baby is to lose weight as soon as you can… this makes me SICK! And you Ellen #4 are clearly disturbed.

buddymcphee @ 02/10/2010 at 2:39 pm

@Frida:
It’s NOT the most important thing right after you’ve had a baby. But THREE Years later, the fat should be gone….SICK is jiggling around and thinking you look good! Time to re-evaluate one self.

She’s too much photoshopped!!! HAHA

Get over yourself

@ Ellen Get over yourself woman

Haha, yeah right! Can anyone say photoshop?

Where’s the c-section scar??

Her post baby body is because of fake boobs & airbrushing. She’s about as fake as they get.

Hollywood sucks, one has to give birth and jump on the treadmill the following day, lose the baby weight as if it is a sin that one gained weight. Shouldn’t she be enjoying being a mother and being with her baby than trying to proof that she has great bod .Not all women have personal trainers and nannies to get back in shape week 2 after birth,. She is not proving anything to me ,only fools think this should be glorified.

ellenhater @ 02/10/2010 at 4:33 pm

Ellen and buddymcphee are obviously anorexics who are banging. I have two kids ages 1 and 2. I have lost the weight and work hard but those comments you said are ridiculous. I wish upon you fattness and stretch marks until the day you die. Good Luck!

I swear if the Kadarshian girl does not lay off..reggie will run in the other direction and she will be miserable in anycase! married or not…I dont see anyones mother being as accepting as the kardashian family is!

the whole thing is photoshopped hahaha!

LOL . . .photoshop much

Amber-louise @ 02/10/2010 at 6:29 pm

Yes it is photoshopped but she still looks great. Although most doctors will say losing 25 pounds in 8 weeks is not healthy. It’s supposed to be more gradual. I guess in Hollywood, they don’t have the choice to do it the healthy way for fear of critisizm.

@Ellen: you must have a lot of friends-NOT. Why even bother talking to her if you’re so disgusted? Maybe you should’ve called her a pig to her face like buddy suggests- REALLY, why you have to hate so much? My question to both you and buddy now is, what do you do when someone is ugly? At least they can do something about their weight, if they so choose, but being a mean spirited person, takes a whole lot more work, apparently! Seriously, get a life.

baby looks like his dad now. dad is not cute.

@Ellen:

Wow really, you need to grow up a little. I bet your not even a girl, or just a hater. It is hard to lose baby fat. I work out everyday for two hours at least and have two children and I can’t get lose weight past what I have so far… grow up and stop being so rude. Get a life. Your ignorant.

@Dawn9476:

I disagree with that. I think your just a little jealous because you wish you were her. GROW up.. so many children on this site & haters. Get a life.

Kendra looks amazing, I do agree with one of the post saying it’s photo shop only because when I read that comment I did notice two different colors in her neck vs her face. But regardless I think she looks good! I think she’s pretty great.

this is gonna sound mean bu its not i really like kendra bu how is her baby white? hank is african american right?
anywho she looks great although the airbrushing is bit to much

Kendra looks fabulous and the baby is adorable! And @ Lauren, Hank is mixed. His mother is Latina or white and his dad is African American, that is probably why the baby is so light skinned. As for her weight… Kendra is 24! I’m not suprised her body bounced back so fast. She’s young and was in awesome shape before the baby. I only hope my body does the same when I have kids.

I have 2 kids, and you lose a lot of weight just giving birth. But c’mon, this is a bit much.
There is no freaking way Kendra with her little body getting stretched out with that big baby has no loose tummy or stretch marks.

clearly, she hasn’t lost all the baby weight b/c her face still looks enormous. way to photoshop out the fat. next time the photo editor to drop her t*t size down a few too.

saddasdasdas @ 02/11/2010 at 12:22 am

@Ellen: you must have the shittiest face. not to mention the shittiest personality. what a *****!

who the F.UCK cares about this person?! she’s done NOTHING in her life worthwhile!

Didn’t she have a C section? Where is the scar? Oh and this is the same magazine that posted fake pictures of the Kardashian that just had a baby.

*Belinda* @ 02/11/2010 at 4:49 am

too much photoshopping, looks so fake.

i love kendra for changing her life around and her bub is adorable

@Ellen:

your a harsh, cruel, evil woman. how could you be so nasty ? its people like you, that i would love to beat the **** out of.

Blue Cheese @ 02/11/2010 at 2:02 pm

@Ellen:

Tsk tsk Ellen. Remember what comes around goes around. You dislike fatties…fine…but to say she deserves to be treated like less than a human is inapprehensible. And besides, not everyone chooses to stay thin by smoking meth. Remember, Karma is a b*tch…a big ol phat azz b*tch!

@ Ellen: I wasn’t aware you smoked cigarettes…I thought it was just meth up in dat trailer park! LMAO!

@Marc: it is soooo photoshopped. her face looks FAT and somehow her body isnt? even if she had lost a ton of weight right away, there is no way she looks like that. c section scar? stretch marks? tummy pooch? where are they? come on! you dont carry a baby for 9 months and then poof! 8 wks later u are in bikni shape again. so unrealistic….

@Ellen: That’s not so good, IMHO. A man would walk away, even when the wife is so slim, if he doesn’t love her enough.

I’m a mother of one kid, and don’t have a problem at all with weight. My weight now is even a little bit less than before the pregnancy, but it doesn’t mean that my husband would love me more than before!

Love and loyalty don’t have anything to do with body of your partner!

ugly *****

o plz stfu
im scared of showing my body?! plz biztch, u no u would show the inside of u pus-c if u got paid enough
she looks so photoshopped on that pic, everything about her looks fake
im a lil surprised that she hasnt been showing off her baby more than i thought

I love her body so much, firemanmatch

something is odd… ok that looks photoshoped but the baby is also quite big… pregnant women should increase 300 calories a day in their diets and nursing moms 500 calories, so either the baby is on formula or then she really burns fat well. She’s 24 so could be… but the body vs head in this shot still dont match..