Lady Gaga Wears Pearls... On Her Face

Lady Gaga Wears Pearls... On Her Face

Always one to make a scene, Lady Gaga hits the red carpet in her own unique style at the amfAR New York Gala co-sponsored by MAC Cosmetics at Cipriani 42nd Street on Wednesday (February 11) in New York City.

The 23-year-old singer, who helped kick off Fashion Week with fellow fashionistas, posed on the red carpet with Cyndi Lauper – the two even wore the shades of lipstick that they created to benefit the MAC AIDS Fund!

Gaga and Cyndi made appearances on Good Morning America and The Today Show this morning to speak about the importance of AIDS awareness and how critical prevention measures are.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga wearing pearl-like balls on her face? They look like Dippin’ Dots Ice Cream!

15+ pictures inside of Lady Gaga at the amFAR New York Gala…

lady gaga amfar new york gala 01

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

that is…disturbing

Earth to Matt X 2 @ 02/10/2010 at 11:21 pm

She’s ridiculous. It must take her 5 hours just to get ready to go anywhere with all her get ups.

I thaught these BLACK TIE events had DRESS CODES, how the hell does she keep getting IN WITH HER HIDEOUS outfits. She is definitely not REPRESENTING TRANNIES WELL.

Her whole schtick is old now. NEXT.

she totally rocks this outfit !!!

balls on her face, way to go jared. ya just couldn’t say pearls. balls on her face whoo.

confidential @ 02/10/2010 at 11:37 pm

she needs to bleach her teeth if she continues to rock the monochrome white look. she looks like she smokes 5 packs a day.

I am sorry, but this is really gross. The pearls on her face look like she has a disease or really bad acne. I know she is a trend setter, genius, stylista, or whatever, but this outfit is bad!

I don’t know if it is the camera or something, but her teeth look really yellow right?

I admit it. I don’t get it and I find the constant shock crap to be tiring.

Ummmmm… Yuck. She looks like she has some disease.

Looking stupid as always

Damn she looks good! You ugly haters aint got shi*t on her! Go live under a rock! trolls

We’re not supposed to ‘get it’. GaGa is an artist and shouldn’t have to explain every outfit to death. Plus, aren’t we all sick of asking questions about her fashion choices? It’s old now. Let’s just accept it and then move on.

She’s a freak! After seeing her freak shows over and over again, it’s getting really boring. She just looks like she has some skin disease or something…YUCK!

brightside @ 02/10/2010 at 11:54 pm

Urk & WTF! Pearls on the face a no-no. Looks like her face has had an outbreak of fungus. Yellow teeth with pink lippy very definitely a no-no. I nominate her for Bizarre Face of The Year Award.

LOL yellow teeth!

The online pervs are going to have a field day with this one

She looks like she has an oatmeal face mask on… She needs to only keep it on for 30 minutes or it will dry her face out. lol.

honestly, when i first saw it i thought anal warts, lol.

@philip: I was thinking more Hermaphroditus

She looks So hot!!
I love that middle America doesn’t “get” her or her art….
It only makes it Better!!!!!
Take it all in you judgemental prudes!!!!
TAKE IT ALL IN!!!!
LOL!!!!
I love her!

Lady Gaga is cooler than you.

Yellow teeth! Very funny brightside…Here’s a piece of fashion advice: DONT wear foundation that is whiter than your teeth!

AHHHHHHH!!!! Lady Gaga is so awesome!!!
I love her style so much! She is everyones inner wild child!
She is fearless and unappoligetic!
She is the best!

Omg! She is so FAB!!
Teeth and all!! Hahaha!
you KNOW you’ve made it when the haters come out of the woodwork!
Congrats Gaga!!
<3 U !!

LOL She cracks me up. Love her! :P

I laugh when people calls what she does “art”. please!!

@amle: I love when people judge other people and say what “Art” is and isn’t ….. Art is everywhere sweetheart! Not just the ashtray with your picture on the bottom that you made in grade school , Biznatch.
Gaga IS art!
Gaga rules for eva!

Gaga= Radness

so sick of her. go away.

MORE MORE MORE!!!!! I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!
Cyndi too!!

I love the Gaga for her singing, she has real talent, I really don’t care about the other stuff, to be honest, it distracts me from her great voice. Definitely not loving the outfit, but how great is it to see Cindy Lauper!?!?! She was the first fierce female singer out there! Respect!

It’s so great to see Cyndi & Gaga together!!

she looks like what i would imagine the queen from the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe would look like. i love her, but this is just creepy.

also i love how everyone is freaking out over the pearls, and completely ignoring she’s standing there basically in her bra and underwear….

Love her.

Reminds me of the guys on Davy Jones’ ship.

SHE LOOKS NASTY!!!!! EWWW GTFO!!!! this tranny tries wayyyyyyyyyyy too hard and these “outfits” look retarded and lame already… stop trying to be somethin you’re not you ugly stefani ‘germ’anotta lmao… *last time i comment about this old tranny*

Her fans sound so ridiculous. “You’re not supposed to get it. Middle America doesn’t get it. It’s art. And of course, the obligatory “haters” comments. Admit it, you don’t understand it but you think liking her makes you cool. Lemmings! If she’s still around in 10 years we’ll talk about her relevance and iconic status.

look at those yellow teeth hahahahaha disgusting, same as her whole persona, please go away lady caca you’re so 08

i believe she’s trying to make a statement about the symptoms of AIDS. I really like it :]

carrie underwood @ 02/11/2010 at 3:07 am

Seriously…she’s effing disgusting. gag-gag.

why has she so yellow teeth?

UGH! I love Lady Gaga’s songs and she is really talented and all, but I feel like she is hiding behind her persona. How is anyone gonna totally devote their time to a music artist who is totally cold and icy? I know Madonna is an icy cold *****, but she started out cute and witty, like the hot girl at high school. Lady Gaga just acts like she’s God’s gift to music. I swear, I read somewhere that she actually “Feels sorry for the “Bad Romance” video because “Telephone” is so much better” and “This will be a major pop event” when the video premiers. What a dumb *****. She is so pretentious it grates my nerves. I can say with 100% certainty that I do not envy her or am jealous of her success. She is great, but I feel like her head is getting too big. At least Rihanna is grateful of her success and always seems si sweet and down to earth. Lady Gaga is straight up WEIRD!

*Belinda* @ 02/11/2010 at 4:35 am

she is different and isnt afraid to be, good for her, i most certainly like looking at her outfits

she looks gross, as always. when will she stop trying so hard to be “diffrent and original”? she looks horrible and ridiculous. stupid freak

and her teeth are GROSS. omgggggggg

Omg she is so beautiful! Ice princess! No one cann pull it like she can. Cant wait for the Telephone video, which should come out at the end of the month.

She loks like an anteater covered in SPERM!!!

OMG!!!! i’m going 2 have NIGHTMARES!!!!! she goes to an event to talk about aids dressed in her underwear??????

One think…She’s got kinda YELLOW teeth ^^ just sayin’
;P

uhm looking at the pearls on her face makes me itchy.. seriously, like a skin disease..

brightside @ 02/11/2010 at 7:50 am

ROTFLMFAO……….!!! (Actually Madonna was just as shocking in her day & a lot more sexy!) I don’t see Lady Gaga as the next Madonna. Madge is an icon but this……….rotflmfao!

@FA: artist? you’re confusing someone so desperate for attention with being an artist. she’s fake and lame. and i know she prbbly saw that somewhere, so she’s not even original. she SUCKS.

@FA: artist? you’re confusing someone so desperate for attention with being an artist. she’s fake and lame. and i know she prbbly saw that idea somewhere, so she’s not even original. she SUCKS.

she is sure represent Xtina well in every way.. but in uglier way as always.. and no class..

I don’t really care much for lady gaga… but i like her style, believe it or not, because it’s out there but for some reason in a good way. I see other more established artists try to do these things and it doesnt work.

I love it!
Haters are just jealous.
She’s a genius, get over it.

i love how she comes out dressed in whatever she feels like and i think she looks amazing,its such a unique look and style she has.
shes definatly a huge fashion icon in my eyes.

Goo Goo for Gaga!

When your schtick is more talked about than the quality (if any) of your talent then there is a problem. Some would say needing a gimmick to overcompensate for something. Got to admit, really rockin’ the ‘monster’ thing in this one. I was thinking a wart covered albino Godzilla.

In my eyes, Lady Gaga is does no wrong. More power to her.
She looks beautiful. Only she can pull off that “pearl” look!

When Madonna retires (hahhaha) here comes Lady Gaga!

Seeing as she supposed to be a monster/corpse, the look fits.
She looks like a cupcake ice cream monster corpse.

Oh wow I didn’t even think about the AIDS part. That’s brave of her.

WICKED WENCH @ 02/11/2010 at 11:33 am

@ilh: LMAO! That was funny. I thought it was an attractive look untll someone pointed out it resembles anal warts. Now I have a vision of a diseased monster **** with yellow teeth.

She’s ridiculous. Nothing else to say.

it doesn;t even look like gaga!

yeah, her teeth are not pearly white are they?

Littlejeannie @ 02/11/2010 at 1:26 pm

This chick is a freak! Go away! Worthless!

yuck, her teeth are brown

You know if thats her style then so be it but with all that money it looks like she could whiten her teeth, especially since she is creating such a fuss over her face.

b*ugger off @ 02/11/2010 at 1:39 pm

Put some pants on, be yotch and while you are at it…BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!

I am not going to say she is not an artist, because then the three eleven year old girls will scream about her relevance as one, though they can never back it up. However, I would ask you, what do you in your intellectual capacity think she is try to say with her “art”?

She is not worthy to be debated regarding the concept of “art” since she has no TASTE. This is at a benefit that used to be run by Natasha Richardson, who died last March very tragically..it also is for AIDS. Showing up in your “look at me” outfit shows a complete lack of maturity, making me think she does not look at the world as an adult.
Thus, we do not have an “artist” but an attention seeker here. She is hardly entertaining.

This “outfit” is particularly repulsive, and Marilyn Manson would have more respect for a grieving mother (Vanessa Redgrave) than to show up in full Marilyn gear. Everything has a time and place. But this idiot doesn’t care….that is what you want your “artist” to act like? Good luck with that, chicas.

She looks ASS-Tonishing with those YELLOW teeth
and trannilicious look!
Her fans are sick…

this woman tries so hard to be relevante like madonna.get a life. u cant show us any message. ur boring. ur are just a pair of styupid cloths. madonna never needed cloths to call people atention
ur fake

YUCKKK!! she looks ridiculos .. it looks like a bunch of zits!! grow up gaga

She is amazing and I love her. Haters gunna hate.

Gaga is gorgeous.

CanadaGirl @ 02/11/2010 at 5:10 pm

Her brilliance astounds me. Gaga is avant garde and chic and all things fabulous.
In light of McQueen’s passing, I think people should take the time to celebrate the creativity and difference in those who are flamboyantly gifted.

waffle bowl @ 02/11/2010 at 5:51 pm

Lady Gaga, I would like to introduce you to teeth whitening. Teeth whitening, meet Lady Gaga.
LG: Hello
Teeth whitening: AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!! *screams and runs away*

@cleolynne: So true! she looks like she’s ready to audition for pirates of the caribbean.

Do the folks at M-Revelations know that those 70′s knockoff pictures with Madonna’s red dress are stills from “Tommy”, particularly showing Ann-Margaret?

she looks ridiculous as always
nothing new, im always amazed that she has a flawless tuck game
she hides her peen so well!!
i cant even with this bitzch anymore, she’s gone beyond ridiculous

She is crazy, love this woman!!!!

@Kelly D:
i know ignorant people just dont get it they have weak non creative minds im not saying oohh thats nice but i give her props for being creative

she is so pretty as usual

I kinda like this look. It’s very frosty, but it probably takes as much time to get ready as giving a concert. That would be tiring.

Dont’ wear white or hot pink lipstick unless you’ve had your teeth whiten!!!

Eewww her teeth r brown

Didn’t she get this from Jay-z’s new video?

She is awesome! @ 02/11/2010 at 11:28 pm

You are awesome Lady Gaga, good work!

i don’t hate the look, it’s ga ga after all this is what she does, but she needs to whiten her teeth :\

sometimes to much is to much.

she has barnacles growing on her face!
that is what the bottom of my dad’s boat looks like before he cleans it in time for sailing season

issy babe @ 02/12/2010 at 4:37 am

ewwwww all the white makes her teeth look yellow grosss!!!!!!!

LOL @ “She RAWKED this look, she’s awesome and sexy!” um no. she looks stupid and retarded.

Vanity Rich @ 02/12/2010 at 6:30 am

Her look is rather timely, she’s the other “Snowmageddon”. To see another “Snowmageddon Makeover”, check out http://www.vanityrich.com

This is as artsy as a pile of dog **** on the street.

OMG LADY GAGA IS DIVA!!!

and for the people who didn’t like it , too bad… you all have to understand she is different, and SUPER DIVA!

what happened with her teeth?

It looks like somebody poked her face and shot a load. Closely listen to the liriycs of “Poker Face”. Music industry at its best

Edward/JustinLover1994 @ 02/17/2010 at 2:18 pm

omg, lady gaga was saw as a artist person when she was little, but now im like why is she wearing her art on her face then putting it on her paper. um like did she learn it from anyone? thts just weird!
oh well thts her life, but we can choose to live our life a certain way, well i guess she can to

Someone =) @ 01/22/2011 at 4:17 pm

Hater’s gonna Hate =) <3

She wears some of the ugliest **** i have ever seen. She’s lucky i am not on the runway as a reporter. I would ask her why the hell does she wear these ugly ass outfits.

Tess Truehart @ 06/01/2011 at 3:13 am

You don’t have to like her look or her voice or her schtick; but, she’s in the entertainment business and she’s doing a pretty good job of selling herself; which sells her albums and makes her money. That’s what entertainment is all about. Locally, I’ve been an entertainer for years and personally know how hard it is to sell oneself. You GoGo Ms. GaGa !