'Real Housewife' Kelly Bensimon: 'Playboy' Preview!

'Real Housewife' Kelly Bensimon: 'Playboy' Preview!

Check out Kelly Bensimon on the cover of Playboy‘s March 2010 issue!

The 41-year-old Real Housewives of New York star posed for the mag and was shot by world renowned photographer – and ex-husband – Gilles Bensimon.

“I knew [Gilles] would make me look beautiful and sexy,” Kelly told Us Weekly. “I hope I made Hef proud!”

Kelly added that she was thrilled to do a six-page spread in Playboy and “to show the world that a 41-year-old mother of two can be sexy!”

Playboy‘s March issue (also featuring John Mayer‘s controversial interview) hits newsstands Friday, February 12.

Posted to: Kelly Bensimon

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
VICKI PASADENA CA @ 02/11/2010 at 4:18 pm

One of the biggest phoney’s on the face of the earth. I wouldn’t walk across the street to see her, dressed or naked.

A totally ugly woman. Can’t imagine what is wrong with Playboy that they can’t get anyone better than this person to pose for them. They must be getting desperate.

Looks like a tranny. Exactly WHO wanted to see her/him naked??

OMG!! Worst photoshopped cover ever!! Her bellybutton is all the way to the right and way too high!

I can’t stop barfing.
Someone help me please.

who wants to see her rock-hard boobs and man-face? Also, she has no hips or waist!!! Skin is leathery. Gross.

I have always thought she had a great body. It’s just her face that is odd. Of course, it looks good here.

barron797 @ 02/11/2010 at 8:48 pm

She’s trying so hard to compete w/ Bethenny Frankel but Bethenny is way more fun, interesting and likable. Kelly, not so much. I think at 41, she has a great body but they way she is portrayed on The Real Housewives of New York, her personality is a zero. Who’s going to buy Playboy because she’s on the cover? I don’t get it.

LiveAndLetLive @ 02/11/2010 at 9:06 pm

This idiot looks like a tranny and is the least attractive of all the housewives…..she is also craaaaazy!

She so pretty, i would do her

stupid crazy Kelly. Her body is so boyish and her tummy looks like she just ate a cheeseburger.

Haha Kelly
13 posts.
No one cares about you.
You are mean and boring and we all love BF and not you.
I feel bad for your 2 daughters today.
Playboy? eweweeweweweewwwwwwww.

Amber-louise @ 02/11/2010 at 11:49 pm

Looks like a dude to me minus the fake rack

She’s NOT hot.

It doesn’t hurt that her ex is the photographer. What a poor example for her two little girls, so what that you still look good. Why wouldn’t you, you’re only 41, so keep your clothes on. You’re sill the flaky, clothes on or off.

Ewwww She must have something on Hugh to get the cover. I’m sure sales were down for March. She is a complete lunatic and her modeling days should stay in the past.

I like her @ 03/12/2010 at 12:01 am

Kelly is actually very pretty and I don’t think she’s crazy at all. I do think she has lived a different lifestyle than many people and that may make her seem eccentric, but she isn’t crazy. It’s amazing to me that people will excuse Bethany Frankel’s rude behavior yet pass judgement on Kelly.

I just noticed her belly button’s position and how weird it is. Her hip looks like a man’s hip. In the words of Betheny (sic), this is another “Kellamity”. I can’t believe that Hugh Hefner let this pic go as is, considering how meticulous he about his covers (remember on Girls Next Door and how much Holly talked up his being so particular about what goes in his magazine). What a mess!!! It seems almost intentional that they let her look so ridiculous. Ouch Kelly. I guess what goes around, comes around. Betheny’s PETA pic was awesome and you could tell from the show’s taping that she did NOT need to be photoshopped. That was all her and not digital magic.

It does look like her baby button is out of position. How could a publication as respected as Playboy make a mistake like that?

Even though Kelly is not really my type, I am interested in seeing her in the buff. I bet she was smoking hot in her mid 20s.

she looks really cute!!!

soccermop59 @ 05/27/2010 at 3:59 pm

One need only see her body walking down the runway at Alex’s fashion show, with those broad shoulders to know that Kelly’s body isn’t all that great. She’s cute in the face and thats about it. Her body lacks structural curves. Her stomach looks like someone has been eating out of it, I mean the woman is gross looking….so props to anyone who’s gonna waste money seeing a psychotic crazed female with no clothes on…..I say to all the fellas…Pass it up and google Madge Simpson!!

soccermop59 @ 05/27/2010 at 4:02 pm

@I like her:

Child I don’t know what show you’ve been watching, but Bethanny has never attacked Kelly without being pushed to do so first. Kelly is simply jealousy of Bethanny to the point of being drivin over the edge…I suggest you re watch all the episodes….your dellusional, like Kelly!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All