Calvin Klein: All-Star Front Row at NY Fashion Week!

Calvin Klein: All-Star Front Row at NY Fashion Week!

The fashion show for the Calvin Klein Men’s Collection Fall 2010 brought out the big boys — former Pushing Daises star Lee Pace, 30 Seconds to Mars frontman Jared Leto, Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford, actor Ryan Phillippe, Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz, The Deep End‘s Mehcad Brooks — during Mercedes-Benz NY Fashion Week on Sunday (February 14) in New York City.

What a way to spend Valentine’s Day — with a bunch of dudes at a fashion show! Hah.

40+ pictures inside of Calvin Klein‘s all-star front row…

calvin klein front row ny fashion week 01
calvin klein front row ny fashion week 37
calvin klein front row ny fashion week 38
calvin klein front row ny fashion week 39
calvin klein front row ny fashion week 40

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
hobo love time @ 02/14/2010 at 7:02 pm

wow Jared is a comedian, but i think some of these guys actually prefer being around other guys

Norma Stitz @ 02/14/2010 at 7:02 pm

One dude looks gayer than the next………..shoot the b!tch who dressed them.

They are all in the new Calvin Klein campaign.

I love Ryan Phillippe. Good thing he took that scarf off that someone wrapped around his neck. It didn’t suit his style.

They all look so handsome. Even Jared who usually looks like a hobo.

STEROIDS OVERLOAD

Tht Kellan Lutz is such a vain btich. U can see how much he is LOVING all the attention. He has his full face of make up on for the occasion.

Lee Pace looks yummy, Chace looks really feminine & of course Kellan Lutz is there. He can’t LIVE unless he’s getting his picture taken. What a loser.

Jared…….. You will kill me someday!!

Jared Leto is the most handsome guy of them!!

BellaDonna1802 @ 02/14/2010 at 8:17 pm

I think that Chace looks sexy and I love the facial hair, shame that he can’t keep it at Nate Archibald. Kellan looks good, too.

Pattycake @ 02/14/2010 at 8:21 pm

Kellan Lutz sitting next to Ryan Phillippe at last puts an end to those Kellan is a Ryan look alike statements. Ryan is how much older? And 10X more gorgeous than Kellan or any of the others. I know everyone knows that I heart Ryan, but really, he does clean up well.

whew ! that musta been one awesome show!

whew ! that musta been one awesome show!

Chace Crawford is so handsome. I just love his sexy eyebrows! They must be paid very well to attend these events.

Two of the hottest men ever in the same room…Ryan Phillippe and Jared Leto

WICKED WENCH @ 02/14/2010 at 9:26 pm

All I know is Chace Crawford is sitting amongst some of the most attractive men on the planet (Ryan and Kellan) and he STILL manages to make them look average by comparison. (To be fair, Ryan is pulling a close second.)

Chace Crawford: Face and body designed by God.

Dreadlocks @ 02/14/2010 at 9:35 pm

Wow they all look handsome. Must be something to be in the same room they’re all in. *eyes rolling* Oh my Gosh, I really don’t like Kellan Lutz though….It’s a shame because I used to think he was cute but nowadays, he looks awful and full of himself :/ ….. The hottest guys there are Chace Crawford and Jared Leto..they look feminine but they’re so pretty!

Kellan Lutz is SO ugly!!! He looks like Perez Hilton come to think of it. He’s such a desperate loser.

I just think that jared leto looks really amazing and so youthful looking. I mean I just can’t believe a 38 year old man looks like this. it’s just amazing.

whose a pretty girl then... @ 02/14/2010 at 10:14 pm

Not a masculine MAN among them….all girly pretty BOYS…lol.

Whose-a-pretty-girl-then, what do you require in a MAN? Torn shirt and dirty fingernails? Actually a man is as a man does. These just happen to be beautiful too.

I feel pretty... @ 02/14/2010 at 10:45 pm

This picture reminds me of that song “I feel pretty” from West Side Story
….I feel pretty oh so pretty I feel pretty witty and g….
…I’m so pretty Miss America should just resign…….lol.

my my my….wat a delicious menu. hehe. hmm i think i’ll start wit the CHASE please!! lol

Bunch of