Calvin Klein: All-Star Front Row at NY Fashion Week!

Calvin Klein: All-Star Front Row at NY Fashion Week!

The fashion show for the Calvin Klein Men’s Collection Fall 2010 brought out the big boys — former Pushing Daises star Lee Pace, 30 Seconds to Mars frontman Jared Leto, Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford, actor Ryan Phillippe, Twilight‘s Kellan Lutz, The Deep End‘s Mehcad Brooks — during Mercedes-Benz NY Fashion Week on Sunday (February 14) in New York City.

What a way to spend Valentine’s Day — with a bunch of dudes at a fashion show! Hah.

40+ pictures inside of Calvin Klein‘s all-star front row…

calvin klein front row ny fashion week 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

hobo love time @ 02/14/2010 at 7:02 pm

wow Jared is a comedian, but i think some of these guys actually prefer being around other guys

Norma Stitz @ 02/14/2010 at 7:02 pm

One dude looks gayer than the next………..shoot the b!tch who dressed them.

They are all in the new Calvin Klein campaign.

I love Ryan Phillippe. Good thing he took that scarf off that someone wrapped around his neck. It didn’t suit his style.

They all look so handsome. Even Jared who usually looks like a hobo.

STEROIDS OVERLOAD

Tht Kellan Lutz is such a vain btich. U can see how much he is LOVING all the attention. He has his full face of make up on for the occasion.

Lee Pace looks yummy, Chace looks really feminine & of course Kellan Lutz is there. He can’t LIVE unless he’s getting his picture taken. What a loser.

Jared…….. You will kill me someday!!

Jared Leto is the most handsome guy of them!!

BellaDonna1802 @ 02/14/2010 at 8:17 pm

I think that Chace looks sexy and I love the facial hair, shame that he can’t keep it at Nate Archibald. Kellan looks good, too.

Pattycake @ 02/14/2010 at 8:21 pm

Kellan Lutz sitting next to Ryan Phillippe at last puts an end to those Kellan is a Ryan look alike statements. Ryan is how much older? And 10X more gorgeous than Kellan or any of the others. I know everyone knows that I heart Ryan, but really, he does clean up well.

whew ! that musta been one awesome show!

whew ! that musta been one awesome show!

Chace Crawford is so handsome. I just love his sexy eyebrows! They must be paid very well to attend these events.

Two of the hottest men ever in the same room…Ryan Phillippe and Jared Leto

WICKED WENCH @ 02/14/2010 at 9:26 pm

All I know is Chace Crawford is sitting amongst some of the most attractive men on the planet (Ryan and Kellan) and he STILL manages to make them look average by comparison. (To be fair, Ryan is pulling a close second.)

Chace Crawford: Face and body designed by God.

Dreadlocks @ 02/14/2010 at 9:35 pm

Wow they all look handsome. Must be something to be in the same room they’re all in. *eyes rolling* Oh my Gosh, I really don’t like Kellan Lutz though….It’s a shame because I used to think he was cute but nowadays, he looks awful and full of himself :/ ….. The hottest guys there are Chace Crawford and Jared Leto..they look feminine but they’re so pretty!

Kellan Lutz is SO ugly!!! He looks like Perez Hilton come to think of it. He’s such a desperate loser.

I just think that jared leto looks really amazing and so youthful looking. I mean I just can’t believe a 38 year old man looks like this. it’s just amazing.

whose a pretty girl then... @ 02/14/2010 at 10:14 pm

Not a masculine MAN among them….all girly pretty BOYS…lol.

Whose-a-pretty-girl-then, what do you require in a MAN? Torn shirt and dirty fingernails? Actually a man is as a man does. These just happen to be beautiful too.

I feel pretty... @ 02/14/2010 at 10:45 pm

This picture reminds me of that song “I feel pretty” from West Side Story
….I feel pretty oh so pretty I feel pretty witty and g….
…I’m so pretty Miss America should just resign…….lol.

my my my….wat a delicious menu. hehe. hmm i think i’ll start wit the CHASE please!! lol

Bunch of
F
A
G
S

she shall remain nameless @ 02/15/2010 at 1:11 am

A bunch of hot guys sitting next to each other…I’m in heaven!!!

Yummy! I’ll start with Ryan first, then move to Chase, then Jared Leto and maybe Kellan…He looks really beefy BTW. Oh yeah, look at their shoes, they all have jet skis on haha

omg…Ryan…Chace…Jared… it’s too hot!)))

Jared looks awesome… he’s killing me

To much Botox!!! Why cant Jared say, that he is gay?

Oh, to be squeezed in between that bunch….! And add Tomo to the bunch (sitting behind Jared) and I can die happy…!!

LEE PACE!! *swoon*
There were not enough pics of him

Oh God Jared Leto and Ryan Phillipe in the same place, heaven!!!!

Come on girls! Jared is a Botox-Freako and gay! He is 38 and will never married or have kids someday! He is an ******* and so selfish! He think, he can laid every girl on his concert he likes! He is so in love with himself and thinks he is the best man ever and he can have any girls he want! He wants to look so cool, but he isnt!

oh my god!! one word: HOTNESS <33

@S:

bb, Jared Leto CAN have every girl (or guy) he wants.

Who cares if he is a botox-freak, insane or selfish – as long as he looks lie this!

Hot first row here. Better looking than most of the male models in the show.

S:

bb, Jared Leto CAN have every girl (or guy) he wants.

Hot first row here. Better looking than most of the male models in the show.

Jaden: Jared can not have EVERY girl he wants and thats for sure!!!

Pattycake @ 02/15/2010 at 9:11 am

Ladies, (and gents), lighten up! All year long we get the pix of the young and often dangerously thin starlets sitting, standing, and smiling. What a yawn. But NOW we get the hottest of the hot young men sitting all in a row all dressed up for Calvn Klein. ENJOY. It’s our Valentine gift.

Tomo is hot…he should be in front too!!

I hope this is only the beginning of more public appearances for Ryan. It’s not fair that Abbie gets him all to herself.

Is it just me or Jared and Chase don’ t look very confortable sitting next to each other? lol

@jane: Chace looks like he smells something the entire time. Look at his facial expression and body language when Ryan and Jared are shaking hands. Too funny.

Jared Leto looks AMAZING! I looked at the close up pic of him and his skin is so smooth!

They look very handsome.

I love Ryan Jared and Lee the other guys are too young.

hahahhaaaaaaaa. Tomo in the background!! right behind Jared!! =] i’m dying!!! =] Tomo rocks!!!

CHACEEE handsome guy omfg. It’s really funny, because last year he sat also next to Jared Leto. I don’t think they like each other

all stars are glowing brightly :)

Hi i am so pleased I found your weblog, I really observed you by mistake, while I was looking Yahoo for some thing else, At Any Rate I’m here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic blog posting and a all round intriguing weblog (I also adore the theme/design), I don’t have time to learn all of it on the proper now but I’ve bookmarked it and nice information, this really helpful for me. There is nothing to argue about.

i only care about Lee Pace…he’s worth caring for.

i only care about Lee Pace…he’s worth caring for….and naturally handsome without trying too hard

cool and pretty good fashion show