Britney Spears & Jason Trawick: McDonald's Valentines

Britney Spears & Jason Trawick: McDonald's Valentines

Britney Spears and her boyfriend, agent Jason Trawick catch a quick Valentine’s Day lunch by going to a McDonald’s drive-thru in Los Angeles on Sunday (February 14).

The 28-year-old ‘Pop Princess’ was recently voted as the sexiest woman in pop.

In a poll conducted by Billboard.com, Brit received the most online votes with 27%. Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, and Rihanna also made the list.

10+ pictures inside of Britney Spears and Jason Trawick enjoying Valentine’s Day at McDonalds…

britney spears vday mcdonalds 01
britney spears vday mcdonalds 11
britney spears vday mcdonalds 12

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

who the hell were these “voters” ?!?!!??!

Looking cute as always!… =)

she looks gorgeous as always

I can’t go a day without washing my hair I don’t know how she does it…I have an old wig that I wore for Halloween 5 years ago that looks better than that weave.

@wtf:

Probably the fools that buy her “music.”

“shes not sexy she lipsynchs her hair shes fat”……can we beat a dead horse anymore?

She’s amazing! I adore her!

Awwww! Cute! hehehe!!
I love her!

pretty young girl @ 02/15/2010 at 12:54 am

I dont know why people keep rooting for her. All her music is repetitive. She looks like she stinks.

STFU haters!!!!!! First of all she’s on a break, is not like she’s gonna look red carpet ready to go workout and to the dance studio!!! i don’t know any celebrity or real people that look good 24/7 so get a life! and as for britney I am happy she’s been keeping a low profile cuz she’s gonna bring it with her new album, just wait and see! annnd she looks good here for not wearing 4lbs of make up unlike other celebrities *cough,cough* (xtina, trany gaga, beyowulf)

ribbontie @ 02/15/2010 at 1:04 am

LOL I love her

and people can’t figure out why people love her so much because their criteria is all wrong!

It’s nothing to do with how she looks, alright?

@ FUHATERS-CHRISTINA AND BEYONCE BATH AND WASH THERE WEAVE.

I see Shitney’s retarded fans (the Chris Crockers abd Heidi Montag’s of the world–these are the only kinds of ‘people’ who care for her) have been dominating message boards and websites to vote for her in blocs.

Sexy, really? The face of a 45 year old and the body of a linebacker?
It’s good to know nobody will take this seriously. It’s laughable at best.

Sad, at worse, that S/h/itney’s fans think they can fool anyone with eyes/ good taste and judgment into thinking Shitney’s sexy or appealing to heterosexual males.

ladysdsandiego @ 02/15/2010 at 2:14 am

I’m so happyy for britney because she finally looks at peace and I’m glad she’s with jason. He seems like a good guy.

Love you Brit Brit!!!!
Don’t make us wait too long for new music!!!

Eh, she looks like trash again… I give up on this person…

She looks like a psycho lol I like her though I went to her concert in September and it was great :)

She is soooooooooooo UGLY. Anyone who says otherwise is a britard.

She looks 45.

The only reason she won the poll is cos a bunch of teenyboppers voted like a million times each. Ha ha.

Downtoearth @ 02/15/2010 at 3:45 am

I love how down to earth she seems!

@ TRUTHY She is no Shitney you afwul human being..
Why you guys like to talk down on her? Why? Does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you always look good?
Nobody does, not even a super model..
What’s your problem?
@ K SHE DOESN’T LOOK 45.. maybe you look like 45.. she looks like she just got out of bed after a night partying with her man.. is that really a bad thing?
Do they all have to look like CHristina Aguilera with tons of make up on? My gosh
Don’t you people know what guys actually like girls who are like this..?

love u brit but
i miss the crazy brit

SO… IF BRITNEY WASNT HERSELF ON HER VIDEOS WHO WAS THAT PERSON SHE WAS IMITATING????

kookabear @ 02/15/2010 at 8:08 am

love Brit. And happy to see her happy !!! He seems to be one decent grounding influence for her .

I think they doesn’t mind at all. They act just an ordinarily couple doing things on their own ways. Doesn’t give a f**** of those people hating them. They live their own life and so nice being a celebrity and yet doing things just like an ordinary people like us not concious of what they look like after all we are all the same human beings and have to mind our own business without hurting anyone.

vanessa zanessa is the best!!! @ 02/15/2010 at 9:24 am

@ all haters : how the hell is the woman ugly ???? she have always been stunning and also for all the idiots and jealous peaple who are saying her body has always been deformed GET A LIFE !! i have seen her live in 2004 and her body is super hot one of the hottest body ever ! and she is very beautiful and has always been ! but she doesn’t have to look gorgeous all the time ! she is hanging out with her BF not walking the red carpet damn! i am 10000000% brit is 1 million time prettier than all of these jealous lowlife haters and she is the pop princess in my opinion she is the best singer ever ! she is super talented that’s why she’s the pop princess! so yeah IT’S britney , ******* !!!!
anyways ! i love u brit :) !!! long live princess briney !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All