Gerard Butler is Bare In Brazil

Gerard Butler is Bare In Brazil

A shirtless Gerard Butler steps out on the balcony of his suite at Copacabana Palace Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Sunday (February 14).

Yesterday, the 40-year-old Scottish actor was spotted hanging out with 300 costar Rodrigo Santoro.

In March, you’ll be able to hear Gerard‘s voice as an old viking mentor in How to Train Your Dragon. He’ll be playing Stoick the Vast in the animated film about a young viking who becomes friends with a young dragon.

gerard butlet brazil bare 01
gerard butlet brazil bare 02
gerard butlet brazil bare 03
gerard butlet brazil bare 04
gerard butlet brazil bare 05

Photos: Flynet
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Shirtless

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All

Gerard Butler no Brasil!!
Legal :D

Hmmmm!

(lol)

Trying to figure it out @ 02/15/2010 at 3:15 pm

No off-screen chemistry between the two of them and probably no on-screen chemistry either. I have the feeling it will be like watching a wet firecracker go off.

Hi to all the regulars.

curious cat @ 02/15/2010 at 3:32 pm

Cube, thanks for the intro to the Brazilian musicians. I like becoming acquainted with different music. You can get in a rut listening to your old favorites. Waves the regulars. Just nothing to comment on here. Same same old.

I think that Jen and Butler are just good friends…

we’ll see ahahahaha! How funny!
“it is the woman I love most on this planet and I love her till death” I can assure you it’s not my words but gerard

Good article, ManLESS. It told it just like it is without a bunch of snark and stupidity. Love that JA can’t get GB to conform to the game, and someone finally said it in a column, not just posters.

@ManLESSton, I likely:

You’re funny too. Just saying… good for him if he doesn’t take a drink. However, I have to disagree with you with the Aniston thing.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/15/2010 at 4:11 pm

@jenardison:
Well Guido and socks…. my onk is from is a reputable news agency not a gossip site. Your sources are tabloids. I’m not holding my breath for you…
Glad to see Gerry happy. Boy what a difference this trip is to Cabo. He looked miserable in Cabo and he is grinning from ear to ear in Rio. And I understand he is going straight from Rio to NY stickbug week. Nippy who? LMAO

Jenardison: What he actually said in an interview is “I love her to death.” That in English does not translate to the “I will love her till death” spin you put on it.

CynicalButNot @ 02/15/2010 at 4:13 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely:

*sigh* It’s hopeless — I don’t think they (and their socks) would believe there’s nothing there even if GB was standing at the altar with another woman and JA announced she’s really a lesbian.

… and no, people, I’m not starting a rumor that JA is a lesbian *sigh* I’m sure she’s not.

*snickering*

@jenardison:

saw your post. Aniston leaving her birthday party. I saw what you were talking about. There was someone going in her car before she did. Interesting…but who was it? You really can’t tell who it is but there is definitely someone there.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/15/2010 at 4:20 pm

@CynicalButNot:
You’re totally right. I just thought it was interesting that a news agency verses a gossip site or tabloid posted this article. All the Jenhens will continue to hold their breath in anticipation…. Maybe they will all turn blue….problem solved… that’s a thought.
Funny you mentioned the Nippy is gay thing…. it came out during her push for her yoga instructor who was rumored to be her lover… This sh!t just gets funnier and funnier… ;-)

Indianapolis @ 02/15/2010 at 4:20 pm

GAL says the premiere for TBH will be on March 16 in NYC and March 11 in London. Won’t he be in Serbia in March?

Looking at Gerry’s picture in Rio with all the tanning makes you realize Gerry really really wants to be a dark skinned man. Gerry you should embrace your ethnicity…so what if you are pasty.

Actors probably have it in their contracts that they get a specific day or two away from the set to promote something. The film schedule is probably then set around prior obligations. Just a guess. Filming jumps around so, they’d probably just shoot scenes where he isn’t needed. But I figure it would have to be set in cement way prior to the start of a film.

CynicalButNot @ 02/15/2010 at 4:37 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely:

But ITAWY that Gerry looks like a totally different person — i.e., HAPPY — in Rio. Hard to imagine he could have looked any UNHAPPIER while working *erm* vacationing in Cabo.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/15/2010 at 4:39 pm

@Old Mia:
Plus it depends on what the studio wants to pay to promote it. I mean the studio had to shell out $50,000 for Nippy’s hair for 10 days in promoting Marley & Me on top of her entourage and personal stylists. Although Gerry doesn’t require so much maintenance, it will be a pretty penny just the same. I expect Gerry will attend the NYC premiere and do a day in a hotel of press and that will be it. A NYC talk show or too, maybe. IMO

hmmmm @
gerard well sure they do not want the paparazzi follow them, not before the film

I would venture to say Coriolanus takes three weeks to film…a month, tops.

*waves and smiles to my chummies*

Witch @

forgiveness for the translation you say is true

ManLESSton, I likely @

you and your sources is gerard? maybe? ahahahaha!! it’s not nice to hate Jen because she belongs to gerard

@ManLESSton, I likely:

I have to agree with you on that one, he didn’t seem to be that happy in Cabo. It’s weird. I also don’t understand how the paps just happened to be there. I mean they have money, they could have avoided the paps if they wanted to.

And yes, to the person who asked, sukar is the local word for sugar.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/15/2010 at 5:45 pm

@jenardison:
Dear Reality Challenged….
Gerard said, “she’s the coolest girl in the world.” Translation, “I’m promoting a movie with her.”
Gerard said, “I love her to death.” Transalation, “She’s a friend I have worked with.”
No wonder people find Aniston fans ridiculous…Reality is not your friend is it Jenadison? Poor thing…
Just saw on Twitter that Gerry was spotted kissing a couple of different gals during the parade last night (if Twitter is to be believed)…. Hope to see some pics soon.
LMAO that Huvane has changed his tactics…they are JUST friends NOW… Huvane has finally decided the Butler boat has sailed… Gotta hand it to you Gerry, you are the Great Scot…again!

We have an Egyptian saying that goes “don’t go to a monkey’s a/rse and smell it” as in don’t walk to trouble. I really think in this case for Gerry, Jen is the monkey’s ar/se

ManLESSton, I likely @ 02/15/2010 at 5:53 pm

@sukar:
Couldn’t agree with you more. :-)

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All