John Mayer Is Ready To Rock

John Mayer Is Ready To Rock

John Mayer leaves his hotel and takes his tour bus to the Air Canada Centre for a sound check for his concert on Sunday (February 14).

Last week, the 32-year-old singer apologized for his recent interview and said, “I quit the media game. I’m out. I’m done. I just want to play my guitar.” He Twittered, “I just wanted to play the guitar for people. Everything else just sort of popped up and I improvised, and kept doubling down on it…”

John will be a special Keynote Interview at the ASCAP “I Create Music” EXPO conference in Los Angeles, CA at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel on April 22nd.

john mayer is ready to rock 01
john mayer is ready to rock 02
john mayer is ready to rock 03
john mayer is ready to rock 04
john mayer is ready to rock 05
john mayer is ready to rock 06
john mayer is ready to rock 07

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

I don’t know… I hate him:(

I LOVE HIM ….. BUT HIS STILL A DOUCHE!

he is nothing but an idiot

He is done with the media? Yeah right. I give him 3 months, and he’s going to start tweeting or saying something crazy to the media. He’s a jerk. Always have been. Always will be.

He is really is a douche

Don’t you always hate those jerks who think they are clever and witty but are just total douches?

@Goliath – with a passion

Good, now just stick to what you meant to do, music! Anyway, give you 2 months and you will go around being a douche again! That i am sure off!

@Goliath – You read my mind, bro … Mayer really needs to eat it then drop of the face of the earth

@D – touche!!!

Racist pig

I say DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!

EAT ME MAYER!

Mayer is white trash. what trailer park is he from ?

That’s terrible!!!
he make me sick!

AMPLIFIER @ 02/15/2010 at 8:35 am

SUCK A BLACK FAT ONE, MAYER!

I LOVE HIM!!! HE WAS SOOO GOOD LAST NIGHT!
He’s not a douche, he’s real, he does and says the truth, what he feels, and what we all think but are too scared to say! John love you… keep it up!

he’s beautiful but also a jerk!

BriannaStar @ 02/15/2010 at 8:51 am

And the sad thing is, that as ridiculously obnoxious, racially insensitive, and downright rude and crude his comments were…………the most disgustingly offensive thing about John Mayer is yet and still, his god awful music *sighs*.

i don’t know any black girl or woman who finds him attractive – way to flatter yourself Mayer!

what a douche

1 hotgirl @ 02/15/2010 at 9:28 am

It’s about time this a-hole kept his mouth shut!

You guys with the negative comments just need to back off. He’s a human. I love him and I think he’s great at what he does. People need to stick to what he’s out here doing..playing his guitar! Give him some peace already. Everyone messes up!

Swinging playboy @ 02/15/2010 at 9:44 am

He played the same old game of love ‘em and leave ‘em that the 50′s style playboys were proud of, but he tried to put a new-age thinker’s spin on his antics. “Look at all the ***** I can get, but I’m really a very sensitive guy….”

How long can he shut up? Well, Kanye is keeping his trap shut pretty well so far.

@swinging playboy – he’s not attractive or charming enough to pull that off, that’s why it backfired on him.

Didn't he.... @ 02/15/2010 at 10:01 am

Didn’t he make racist comments at a show years ago and caught some flack about it?? This guy isn’t so much a douche as he is a flat out racist…

Swinging playboy @ 02/15/2010 at 10:05 am

Racist comments; I dunno but he seems to think he has a special license to be blunt and inconsiderate. He humiliates Jessica Simpson with revelations from her bedroom.

@Swinging playboy: John Mayer probably made Jessica Simpson year by making her relevant again and comparing her to a nuclear explosion… so she’s not at all humiliated. People just read the interview and you’d realize he wasn’t being racist.

He is such pig can’t stand him anymore.

Swinging playboy @ 02/15/2010 at 10:59 am

racist: the entire world’s consensus is that no white man should ever use the N word. So, he is either really dense and immature (while pretending to be a great philosopher!) or an arrogant white jerk.

Simpson will feel humiliated over time when she realizes she was seen as nothing but a sexual dessert by him and after being dumped by the jock, her image is nothing but a piece of ass. She plays that angle up, mind you, but anyone who took advantage of her should keep it to himself.

Jasmine @ 02/15/2010 at 9:35 am

___
Same thing applies to Kanye, right?

Then again, at the end of the day, he’s just some college dropout who likes to pee on young girls. Case closed.

White Trash!

goesaround @ 02/15/2010 at 12:06 pm

LuckyL @ 02/15/2010 at 11:35 am

Aniston is not young.

This is true. This pervert just likes to pee on “dumb women” in general, compliments of his deleted blog.

Overrated, disgusting jerk.
He’s UGLY, both outside and inside.
Those defending him have horrible taste in all fields that matter.

He’s an idiot racist pig with mental problem and a closet full of boyfriends that he has not the balls to admit loving.

Fake. Fake. Fake.

Mayer and his admirers Are all an epic fail.

he needs to shut it…

Bella Coola @ 02/15/2010 at 5:53 pm

@Ever: Mayer is from Fairfield, Connecticut, one of the whitest places on the planet.

He’s not racist. He’s just a douchebag who’s head has grown way too big for his body.

I hope he learns to be humble.

This is the second time he has made racist comments. That little fact is being slipped under the rug. I believe he is a racist. Fans like Jasmine has made this racist db what he is today.

This guy is ugly and a big jerk. Now he walks with his head down. Well, over the years he mouths off on everything, anything, especially women to get attention. He is totally a loser now. The young people are disgusted and the older people think of him as an immature, low class singer.
He has no dignity, no class, no style. All his life is about sleeping with women of all ages.
It is a nice way to bring yourself down, Mayer.Good job!

I’m black and I brought so many John Mayer Cd’s. I THOUGHT he was a good guy with good music. I can’t believe he would say those things about black women. What did we ever do to Mayer to say the horrible things. John I hope you are glad you made David Dukes proud and really hurt this black lady.
I guess his song Daughters was meant for white daughters.

I guess his song Daughters was meant for white daughters.

Stupid. He put himself out there with his comments…and he back-track with an (not sincere) apology?

No regrets dude.

Play your stupid guitar!

Sexual equality @ 02/16/2010 at 11:34 pm

So, how many famous women can say: Wow, the sex with (this guy) was great, and then I had sex with (the other guy), and now I am looking for the right guy….etc…..? No, THAT woman would be a ****.

Awww. He’s hanging his head down, so humble and sad!

The people that follow him are disgusting. If he made that comment about white women it would be a huge out cry. That’s why most think his comments where not bad. Wait until it’s on your steps.

he is adorable talented and beautiful