Nina Dobrev Blows a Kiss!

Nina Dobrev Blows a Kiss!

Nina Dobrev blows a kiss while keeping close to co-star Ian Somerhalder at The Vampire Diaries Hot Topic Tour stop at Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park, Calif., on Saturday (February 13).

The 21-year Canadian actress, who was also joined by co-star Paul Wesley, even showed off a handmade bracelet made by one of her fans!

Nina chatted with the LA Times about her adventures moving from Degrassi to The Vampire Diaries.

Nina mentioned, “It was hard in the sense that a lot of my friends are on the show, but we still keep in touch. The Degrassi producers were very supportive. They sent me flowers when I got The Vampire Diaries, and then as soon as it premiered and got the great numbers that it did, I got another large bouquet of flowers from them. I went back and I did two episodes for Season 9, so that my character could be written out. I don’t know! Right now the schedule here is so overwhelming, and I can’t see how I could have time to do anything else, but you never know. I would do it. We’ll see!”

FYI: Nina‘s suede jacket is made by Juicy Couture!

15+ pictures inside of Nina Dobrev blowing a Vampire Diaries kiss…

nina dobrev degrassi doors 01
nina dobrev degrassi doors 14
nina dobrev degrassi doors 15

Photos: BauerGriffinOnline, Toby Canham/Getty
Posted to: Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love her!! Team Damon & Elena!

Nina is absolutely gorgeous and this show is amazing! =)

CanadaGirl @ 02/15/2010 at 6:05 pm

@Jenna: Agreed. It’s one of my new favourites.

CanadaGirl @ 02/15/2010 at 6:06 pm

@cclee: Yes, Team Damon, all the way!
Her hair is so amazing.

She has the prettiest hair EVER! Show’s pretty good, too :)

Shannon Durkee @ 02/15/2010 at 6:28 pm

Omg I met them and Paul doesn’t have one flaw, his face is perfect, he is the hootteesstt thing ever! He’s soo sweet too and said he’d be my valentine…look here!! VV

FlyingSolo @ 02/15/2010 at 8:15 pm

I thought she was from like Rumania or Hungary… (can’t remember). Anyway, she’s so beautiful and I love the show!

Cannot WAIT for the show to return in March!

Oh NO, NO, NOOOOO! @ 02/15/2010 at 8:59 pm

Nina is drop dead gorgeous but has transformed into a dog blowing the kiss. Seriously, it is a VERY unflattering look for her.

she shall remain nameless @ 02/15/2010 at 10:10 pm

Nina’s outfit would’ve looked cuter without the hat, but she’s still pretty!!!

@FlyingSolo: she is from Bulgaria. I love ian and nina.

Just for the record Nina is a pure Bulgarian origin, but they live in Canada….

Ian is too sexy… Moving on….

that chick is such a dog, are you people BLIND???

Twilight Diaries Girl @ 02/16/2010 at 6:38 am

I’m sure that Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries) won’t follow the path of madame crack ***** Kristen Stewart (Twilight Saga) & at least Nina has better & more feminine dress sense. I’m surprised that no one (gossip magazines or gossip websites) has made up a (fanfic) off-screen “romance” between Nina Dobrev & one of her co-stars, Ian Somerhalder or Paul Wesley & give it a sureal name yet. It didn’t take long for Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart (so called Robsten) to be made a (fanfic) off-screen couple by the gossip magazines & gossip websites & Twilight wasn’t even at the cinema’s yet. XOXO Twilight Diaries Girl

great show! @ 02/16/2010 at 11:55 am

The pic of Nina Dobrev blowing the kiss is so ugly. I wish she and the other starlets would take a look at the pap pics and quit doing this.

Yup, her lips in # 2 look like a roidy ****, and they’re not even injected.

I forgot, a*nus is a really bad word. Sorry.

Lovee Vampire Diaries <3
Them 3 Most But Iann Moree =P
Nina Is Pretty But Not A Big Fan Of What She’s Wearing <3

I used to think the CW only produced crap, acted out by incredibly good looking people *(case in point, SUPERNATURAL’s so stupid but jensen ackles more than makes up for it…)

BUT i must say I’m really enjoying vampire diaries. I hate to admit it but I’m a definite fan. I thought Nina was totally annoying as Mia on Degrassi *(I don’t know why) but I LOVE her as Elena. She’s the perfect combo of sweet and sexy.

AND my my my Ian and Paul are just…indescribably SEXY. But we all know that. They probably play a big role as to why I enjoy watching it so much(?)… I mean honestly I’m drooling at the TV at the end of all their scenes.

Yea, probably too much info there but eeeh, I’m just being honest =)

@FlyingSolo: she’s from bulgaria

She is Cute .
I Love Ian , Team Damon!
Damon & Elena .

Ian is not allowed to be that hot, surely. I totally get what you mean TakAttack, at the end of the show it’s just like, whoah, hotness overload…

Does anyone know how I can send Ian a fanmail letter because I have wrote him a letter and a poem all I need is an adress, thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All