Leona Lewis: Beautiful at The Brit Awards

Leona Lewis: Beautiful at The Brit Awards

Leona Lewis shines on the red carpet at the Brit Awards 2010 held at Earls Court in London on Tuesday (February 16).

The 24-year-old singer (in William Tempest with Stella McCartney shoes and a cuff by Alexis Bittar) was nominated as British Female Solo Artist of the Year at the pop music awards show.

Leona, a strict vegetarian, made a special request at the ceremony. “I was outraged 2 hear that the Brit Awards were planning 2 serve foie-gras at the ceremony,” she tweeted. “They hav now removed it from the menu,well done!”

“In case you didn’t know, foie gras is duck that is forced fed in a sickening cruel process and is banned in the U.K.,” Leona added.

10+ pictures inside of Leona Lewis at the Brit Awards…

leona lewis brit awards 01
leona lewis brit awards 02
leona lewis brit awards 03
leona lewis brit awards 04
leona lewis brit awards 05
leona lewis brit awards 06
leona lewis brit awards 07
leona lewis brit awards 08
leona lewis brit awards 09
leona lewis brit awards 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Erm… I’d rather see Geri Halliwell from the Brits instead of Her.

callmewhatever @ 02/16/2010 at 1:54 pm

Love the neon pink lipstick and shoes! Makes the outfit pop! Wow thats hot

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSHhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee

excuse me

I wonder, did anyone ***** slap her at this event too?? BWHAHAHAHAA!!!

good for her. if people saw what they do to animals probably 85% would go vegetarian. not only because of ethical reasons but also out of pure horror and disgust!

LAH DI DAH @ 02/16/2010 at 2:10 pm

Can NOT pull off that outfit! Boring try hard. And where does she get off ordering people about, concerning food choices, if you don’t like it DON’T EAT IT!

Pretty. I love her .. anything that involves Leona is fabulous.

I can’t stand her British a$$!

Dreadlocks @ 02/16/2010 at 2:25 pm

I don’t like her but I love and RESPECT vegetarians. Cruelty towards animals is unstandable. But well…..I would love to be one vegetarian but I can’t….I must admit that I love to eat meat … :p

actually it’s duck liver pate and it’s delish.

btw: beyonce’s on the ‘telly’ and she said “i don’ care what y’all say…i luuuv me some popeye’s chicken smothered with fois gras! and tell leona loser to please stop jackin’ my swag,”

lol

WOWOWOWOW

LEONA U LUCK STUNNING!!

Gaga is just attention seeking, Leona looks stunning

justjared @ 02/16/2010 at 2:50 pm

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!!

JHISQO[IO[ @ 02/16/2010 at 2:51 pm

i loveeeee leona and hope she wins a brit

JHISQO[IO[ @ 02/16/2010 at 2:52 pm

@Sotos:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Geri Haliwell do not make me laugh, Leona is amazing and HOT

LEONA-------FAN @ 02/16/2010 at 2:52 pm

She looks so goooooooooood, i am soo proud of her as a fan :)

OMG I HOPE SHE IS PERFORMING AND I HOPE ITS I GOT YOU!

If anyone on here dont like leona its coz your JEALOUS!!!

LEONA!LEONA!LEONA!LEONA!

i dont like her but i like her music :)

OH I LOVE THIS GIRL!

@ojo:

me too! she has TALENT!

I love this Girl but i dislike the dress…

They took an item off the menu because of one person? That’s BS. She needs to just deal with it. It’s fine if she wants to be a vegetarian but there’s no reason to push her personal lifestyle choice on everyone else.

She is beautiful, talented and kind to animals!

Is she trying to pull a Beyonce with that outfit and hair and not to mention pose?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All