Ke$ha Takes On The Brit Awards

Ke$ha Takes On The Brit Awards

Ke$ha hits the red carpet for The Brit Awards 2010 held at London’s Earls Court on Tuesday (February 16).

The 22-year-old Tik Tok singer then headed to the Sony BMG party at Kensington hotel.

Recently, Ke$ha put together a 34 song playlist at Songza to share what she’s been grooving to. She even left comments about each song. One of the songs in the playlist was Adam Lambert‘s “Whataya Want From Me”.

“My new boyfriend, Adam Lambert!” Ke$ha wrote about the song. “I’m not trying to start any rumors; I just love him. We met a few days ago, and both of us had so much glitter on our faces that planets almost collided. I just think he’s fantastic, and I do have a crush!”

FYI: K$ is wearing a black Dolce & Gabbana cocktail dress and a cream long feathered coat from Temperley London.

kesha brit awards 01
kesha brit awards 02
kesha brit awards 03
kesha brit awards 04
kesha brit awards 05
kesha brit awards 06
kesha brit awards 07

uh oh trash alert!

fly ke$ha fly

Bonnie Fuller is a psycho @ 02/17/2010 at 6:26 pm

“OH… LIKE… OOOOOHHH MY GAWD! AAAAHHH!”
She’s like the ghetto paris hilton… on the dumb hollywood level.

Bonnie Fuller is a psycho @ 02/17/2010 at 6:27 pm

She’s like my best friend’s tramp little sister.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 02/17/2010 at 6:31 pm

@Bonnie Fuller is a psycho: …fake ghetto. fake everything.

Dreadlocks @ 02/17/2010 at 6:41 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: That’s right. @Bonnie Fuller is a psycho: That’s RIGHT. @Bonnie Fuller is a psycho: That’s so right. =) I hate this fake gaga copycat trashy ho. She’s not even talented. No singing skills at all. Stop posting about her. She’s such a waste of space. I can’t believe I’m hating on someone!

GO AWAY!! One mediocre song and glitter on her face shouldnt give her this much attention.

Lol im very impressed! This is the one of the few times i have liked what she was wearing! She is capable of some class!

Ke$ha is kind of a hipster-electronic-rapper .
I see she is already letting other peoples opion affect her, she realized everydody thinks she is fame wh*re ““I’m not trying to start any rumors; ” LOL

I don’t know if you guys realized but Ke$ha has nothing to do with Gaga, and I don’t think she wants to. Ke$ha is kind of a hipster-electronic-rapper . I see she is already letting other peoples opinions affect her, she realized everybody thinks she is fame wh*re ““I’m not trying to start any rumors; ” LOL I don’t like her song (I only heard Tik-tok) , but I think that she is wearing something nice here. *********

articulate person @ 02/17/2010 at 10:14 pm

I like her interviews… she’s very mature.

ridiculous!! I dont even know why she is famous.

SouthAfricanGirl @ 02/18/2010 at 7:50 am

why did 100 chickens have to die so that she could look that stupid?!?!?

Jes…you guys are so cruel.

could she be any trashier? ewww

SOOOOOO TRASHY EW

I’m going to have to go and research about her now since people have this extreme reactions about everything she does. Haha

I think she’s so HOT Her legs are effing hot!!! She’s an animal thru and thru she’d be a freak in the bed. Her voice aint that great that’s her only downfall. You can’t diss her trashiness bc she knows it lol. There’s something yummy about her I don’t know what it is. She’s not trashier than celebs who put their boobs and Vs out. She’s fun glittery trashy.

“fake ghetto” ?

lol you can’t fake swagger. and she def. didn’t grow up rich

I’m not even a fan but she’s a nice girl. I never get the hate for nice people, leave the girl alone.

she makes me laugh :p

great music, love the songs

AntiBitches @ 03/12/2010 at 4:06 am

This ***** is trash, she can’t sing, she can’t dress herself decently… she’s serious crap.
Sorry but I can’t stand fugly copycats, and she’s clearly one. Too bad Trasha, but I’ve got news for you: GaGa did it before, and she did it better.