Angelina Jolie, Shiloh & Zahara: Girls' Day Out!

Angelina Jolie, Shiloh & Zahara: Girls' Day Out!

Brad Pitt heads out with three of his leading ladies including wife Angelina Jolie and daughters Shiloh and Zahara on Tuesday (February 18) in Venice, Italy.

Looks like they all had fun as Angie, Zee and Shiloh all flashed huge smiles! Zee even stuck out her tongue!

All four hopped aboard a boat as they enjoyed the winding canals of Venice!

FYI: Angie is wearing a pair of black sunglasses, black coat and suede boots, with white leather tote all by Ferragamo.

20+ pictures inside of Brad, Angie, Shiloh & Zahara getting very Venice…

angelina jolie brad pitt shiloh zahara girls day out 01
angelina jolie brad pitt shiloh zahara girls day out 18
angelina jolie brad pitt shiloh zahara girls day out 19
angelina jolie brad pitt shiloh zahara girls day out 20

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All

I love the JP’s! Although I think that is Knox not Shi

it’s not shiloh, it’s knox!!

that’s not Shiloh. It’s Knox.

That’s not Shiloh. Others are reporting that it’s Knox!!

Also Angelina looks beautiful!

t.m.delafonda @ 02/18/2010 at 6:51 pm

Am I first? I love how each of the JP kids have their own sense of style. For those who think children do not know what they like to wear, then, you must not have children. Each of my kids has their own style and it started when they were young The only difference between their younger years and now is their ability to tell me that I am outdated. When did this happen? LOL ANYWAY…. Being a good parent is learning to pick and choose your battles, and, letting them choose their attire is the sign of a good parent who respects their individuality.

Katsaridoula @ 02/18/2010 at 6:52 pm

I love Angie and Brad BRANGELINA FOREVER!!! her grandad comes from Eastern Slovakia, like my grandad does :-)))

t.m.delafonda @ 02/18/2010 at 6:53 pm

BTW That IS Shiloh.

thelookoflove1365 @ 02/18/2010 at 6:53 pm

Yay…FIRST??? Nice pic of the Jps!

Lovethatjoker @ 02/18/2010 at 6:53 pm

too much travel for young kids, bad parents, too sad

thelookoflove1365 @ 02/18/2010 at 6:54 pm

shhhittt…I thought i was first… *sulking*

shi is so cute. that’s definitely shi not knox. Knox is a little smaller. shi is taller. look at her legs & knox in previous pix. anyway, so happy the family is enjoying themselves in venice.

I believe this is Shiloh. 19 month olds don’t lose teeth. Many website made mistake including the original Italian source. BTW nothing is sexier than a father taking care of his family. Brad is HOT.

lyrawhite @ 02/18/2010 at 6:56 pm

it’s too big to be knox
but I don’t think it’s shiloh

thelookoflove1365 @ 02/18/2010 at 6:56 pm

I think that is Shiloh…too big too be Knox whose only 19- 20 mos. old?

I love Zahara, she is such a beauty, its nice seeeing Shiloh without being covered up, she’s going be a heart breaker when she’s older. I wish they would’ve adopted me when I was a kid.

Isn’t it just a tiny bit strange how she and Brad are appearing in public all of a sudden, I think this all has something to do with the rumors of them slitting up…

i like her hair and brad

Lovethatjoker @ 02/18/2010 at 6:53 pm

yeah, i guess the parents who are in the military service are bad parents too. they get stationed at different locations every couple or few years. idiot.

Love them @ 02/18/2010 at 6:58 pm

Love this family! They spend so much time together and seem to really enjoy each other. Beautiful, gorgeous family!

This is Knox…..

Its obvious it’s NOT Shiloh..she is almost 4 with blonde hair

Passing Through @ 02/18/2010 at 7:00 pm

Shiloh, huh, Jared? Does this mean that Shiloh-KnoxGate has been resolved?

Not Shiloh. It’s Knox. Shi is very blond with round blue eyes.

That is not Knox! It is Shiloh!

t.m.delafonda @ 02/18/2010 at 7:01 pm

This IS Shiloh, people. NOT a mystery baby, NOT a baby. You can always tell the fans from the haters, because, the fans, actually, use their eyes and common sense.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All