Adam Lambert Kissed A Girl -- And Ke$ha Liked It!

Adam Lambert Kissed A Girl -- And Ke$ha Liked It!

Adam Lambert has never been into labels but has used the term “bi-curious” to describe himself in past interviews.

Here are some exclusive JustJared.com details about the 28-year-old singer’s kissing — yes, a girl. Adam made out with pop phenom Ke$ha during the Club 57 Saturday soiree on February 13 at a gay nightclub in New York City called Providence. Multiple times!!!

“He tasted like blueberries and champagne,” K$ admitted of her make-out sessions with Adam.

“She tasted like Goldschläger and maple syrup,” Adam told JustJared.com. Goldschläger is Italian cinnamon schnapps with gold flakes floating in it — fitting for someone who loves all things glitter!

Why did they kiss? “It’s an energy thing,” Adam recently told the radio show BLI In The Morning. “She’s really pretty, we were laughing and we just started kissing. She’s a great [kisser].”

Earlier in the evening, Ke$ha performed to sold-out audiences at Marquee nightclub and Club 57. “There were girls crying and throwing themselves at the bouncers trying to get in,” one partygoer witnessed. “It was like nothing I’ve ever seen.”

I think Ke$ha needs a wash

whaaaaaaaaaaat?????????

in this picture they both look so dirty, eww.

lmao these two deserve eachother
both glitter fools

Ughhh she is one lucky bench :/

Not a big deal to me. AT all.

Kesha tweeted this a while back “I really know how to molest a room and apparently I look like a dude @ adamlabert used to make out with.”

She later admitted “I don’t want to start anything but I DO have a crush! I think he is absolutely amazing. Straight boys suck, anyway.”

She asked him to be her Valentine and he said ok. It was sweet.

I mean, I don’t get her appeal at all but they’re cute. I think it’s sad that she’s the only girl picked on from all the female celebrities, and she doesn’t even flaunt her sexuality, doesn’t use it in a provocative way like everyone else.

I love Adam, but WTF? you should of done better there bud!.

both are attention hoes

OLD news :)

Adam Lambert hand-delivered the charity gifts raised from the Donors Choose donations yesterday. Then him and his guitarist Monte sang with the school kids, it was freaking adorable. They have amazing teachers and programs.

Here’s a pic and video lol
twit pic . com /14062k
youtube.com/watch?v=wIF26l7SNaI

And here’s the Live Video Chat. He is such an amazing person, his outlook on life is so awesome and inspiring.
each url . com/ oD

Imogen, 23 @ 02/19/2010 at 7:35 pm

He is so much cuter without makeup

I don’t care for her

“girls crying and throwing themselves at the bouncers trying to get in”, how could people stoop so low, this girl is beyond trashy and her music is awful.

on another note, i agree with her that straight boys do suck but it’s really random that Adam kissed her, i thought he had better taste then that but oh well, its their business.. actually looking at that photo they kinda match, with all the glitter on the eyes and everything

More like she was pissed and hanging all over him, he probably fel sorry for her! Maybe check with peeps who went to her show before reporting! Majority said it was the worst show ever and would never waste another dime on her!

@yo sista:Um, do you even know Adam? He is a total showman onstage without being a showoff and so chill and friendly offstage. He lives his life, always has done so, he doesn’t need to ***** out attention for anything. He gets plenty and more. He has charisma and talent and BRAINS. You don’t need anything else.

@Cindyg: TRUE. i’d still f–k her but he could do better

nothing is even remotely attractive about either of these two.

She’s a fa–g hag I have no respect for her. b!tch has ZERO talent you know that’s the truth. i like lambert tho he grew on me, i saw the chat. he’s nice and smart. she’s drunk in every interview. does he feel sorry for her???

Adam looks absolutely horrible. He’s turned himself into such a joke. Too bad. He looks like a middle aged pervert.

He had such great potential after Idol – but now he seems to be following in Blake’s footsteps.

@jane:Urm, i disagree. Adam’s personality is A m a a a a z i n g. As is his talent. Yeah I don’t like her.

the reports said she was terrible and ppl wanted their money back lol.

she can’t sing LIVE for sh$t. i think lambert DOES feel sorry for her because she doesn’t fit in with the other girls and he sees that.

he’s said before he hates segregation like that and obv he’s been through worse even and it must be hard seeing others go through it

I love them both. Let them have fun!!!

@sillyme: He’s a chameleon. Do you know what that means? He’s had 1000s of looks over the years. This pic is from monthssss ago when he looked a hot mess. He looked adorable in his Chat, at the school, he always changes it up. Take it or leave it.

david beckham @ 02/19/2010 at 7:49 pm

this is all publicity … great for media and tabloids.

they look similar in style so they should/are a couple?!?

@sillyme: Adam’s a cutie, he’s a total sweetheart offstage. The pervert in your comment was SO unnecessary.

@david beckham: I don’t know about her sexuality but I know he’s kissed girls before because there are photos of it. So I know when he said it’s harmless enjoyable fun, he meant it. I don’t know about her past.

Adam, you could make out with any chick in Hollywood and you picked her?

HUH I think they’re both cute!!! They’re both nice people – she should stop sticking her tongue out and smile more and adam should promote his interviews more instead of letting the media shape him. They’re both FUN people who don’t care about what people think, they’re too busy having partying and making music and money and having a blast. Oh and she should learn to SING…!

MollyMakeout @ 02/19/2010 at 7:57 pm

she’s gorgeous
she looks like and olsen twin here

@why: THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

A BIT OF A NON-STORY TBH @ 02/19/2010 at 8:02 pm

Both gorgeous naturally but for some reason like to trash up their image why? Whatever lol. I like hippies-at-heart so go them.

She needs to stop acting like she’s got talent. I agree about her feeling like P. Diddy though since he can’t sing either.

I finally figured it out. Kesha looks just like Adam’s ex, the one who makes the awful electronica. He should call that guy for a hook-up next time, probably less likely to catch god-knows-what that way.

I think she’s hot, seen her LEGS!! She’d be an animal in bed lol.

@Marcus: Brad! [ Go Cheeks Go ] Awwwhhh my gosh, Brad is hilarious! His music is terrible but he’s a comedic genius.

His video on Miss California cracked me UP.

GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM LAMBERT not this s-k-a-n-k. At least Brad was clever and fierce!

@lol: Haha wow she wasn’t offended that he basically said she reminded him of his ex who was a dude? Hahahahahaha gurl you’re in love

@Marcus: Say what?? Adam’s ex is pretty. Not sure about this one.

@Marcus: Brad was stunning. Kesha’s…well.

@lucas: Have you seen his ex? He’s helluva lot prettier than a lot of girls.

Even I can see Lambert can do better. Here you have a gay dude who’s not afraid of boobs, and has hot girls all over him. If I were him I would have chosen a super hot, clean looking girl. But he chooses one who looks like trash?

@lucas: Oh she should be FLATTERED. Brad is prettier than her X 1000.

Shoulda made out with Gaga.

They’re both gross!

Jenna Morrison @ 02/19/2010 at 8:32 pm

@Canned: “Chooses” I don’t think they’re a couple, lol.

This was a few seconds kiss and Just Jared was there at the gig. As always the media made it way, way bigger than it is.

I’ve made out with my girl friends and my gay friends. The difference is no one puts us under microscopes.

@Susan: Why? Care to elaborate?

magnumopus @ 02/19/2010 at 8:39 pm

@mehh: I vaguely remember him calling Gaga one of the sexiest women, and I think she called herself a gay man in a woman’s body. They need to make a video for Fever and makeout, swap gender roles, mess with dress-up and people’s perceptions. It is the sexiest song ever. I have so many ridiculous ideas for that MV, it will melt their brains.

Adam and Ke$ha ROCK!

Now that the media attention of the raunchy performance has worn off, he needed to do something else to get attention. Some people really will sell their soul for fame.

@magnumopus:
“They need to make a video for Fever and makeout, swap gender roles, mess with dress-up and people’s perceptions.”

Little me @ 02/19/2010 at 8:45 pm

I HEART Adam & Ke$ha

Oh Adam, why did you have to kiss this pathetic Lady GaGa wannabe???

Adam and Kesha enjoy each other’s company. They are both free spirits, love music, and loooove glitter. Harmless fun between two close friends. Love it.

They make an awesome couple! If Adam was straight though. Cos both have the eccentric, weird vibe about them which makes them interesting as a couple and individual. Like Rob and Kristen.

The real tragedy here is it probably meant something to one of them. Poor girl.

loves it! @ 02/19/2010 at 9:09 pm

Adam and Kesha are both free spirits
I can totally see them hooking up ;)

Y’know, when Lambert talks about Velvet Goldmine, The Zodiac Show and Burning Man shaping his character and entire life outlook, I believe him. He is convincing, you could see he’d lived it all and how it’s shaped his outlook. His band share the same glamrock SPIRIT. Going by the fly off their pants, living it up, energy and astrology and existing in surrealism and escapism. He is endlessly introspective and fascinating and SMART and open minded and creative.

When Kesha started talking about her ‘outlook’, she slurred “I buy glitter in tubes and smear it all over my body! I’m honest to a fault but at least I’m honest” and a load of other stuff taken from someone else’s mouth simplified. I can’t buy into her. And don’t want to.

/kinda offtopic

@lol:

especially since she’s new and fresh and BA BAM!

@lol: Judgemental much??

Scandalous @ 02/19/2010 at 10:13 pm

@James: Needed to do something else? LMAO. Considering the fact that, the ‘raunchy’ performance was 99% impromptu (he always flies by the seat of his pants) your comment makes no sense. Lol that you didn’t mention HER name though. Love how you totally dismiss the fact that she has a crush on him and he’s always talked fondly of her, loves free spirits. He was ASKED the question and responded honestly. You’re totally missing the point of Adam lol. For Your Entertainment – it’s allllll for your entertainment. Take yourself or him too seriously and you won’t get it.

weeeee..blah blah! i wanna know if that kiss is so yummy! lols
oh by the way guys, check this video

@Scandalous: I won’t lie, I am not invested in either but I will admit I find Lambert entertaining in general, negative and positive both.

“He is so much cuter without makeup”

SO IS SHE! http://i47.tinypic.com/30tmmi8.jpg

London, UK @ 02/19/2010 at 10:53 pm

Oh they’re cute actually. Not really a fan of either, not a hater either. But they’re cute. I wonder whether she will ever sing acoustically like Gaga can………..

@magnumopus:“They (Gaga and AL) need to make a video for Fever and makeout, swap gender roles, mess with dress-up and people’s perceptions.”

BEST COMMENT IN THIS POST.

he has a really nice nose.

@BM: What do you mean by she doesn’t fit in with the other girls? Huh? Ri-Ri who’s friends with them both and was planning to attend Adam’s BDay party called Kesha “the Next IT girl” Katy Perry’s friends with them both. I know Beyonce, Fergie, Gaga and Christina all love/know Adam. I don’t know if Kesha knows them? What other girls does that leave? Taylor Swift lol? She seems pretty fine to me. “feel sorry for her” pssssht.

Well I find them infinitely more interesting than Rob and KStew.

I bet they’re sitting there laughing at everyone’s reactions lol.

I’m a little jealous. Of Kesha. Ok, a lot. Uch. Why her.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, GOOD SH!T!

I guess I’ve had a few of my own fantasies about a make-out session with Adam. Can’t blame her for jumping on the opportunity. Whatever, let them be weird, it’s all fun.

For that i hate Ke$ha -.- Love Adam Lambert too <3
Thats base

I’m sure he’s in it for the fun to fool people that they are going out. I mean I doubt it Adam will eventually go out with a “girl”. I mean the guy is gay for crying out loud. He’s not going to switch his sexuality to another (which would be a life relief for some of his fans) I think he has mention it before about being attractive to men more. He just finds women beautiful and all that. There’s an interview when he mention about that, probably has to do with that picture he appeared with some naked model or something.

Anyway I still think he should’ve done better, but Kesha? ehh.

@magnumopus:

Oh yess!! your comment is a WIN!. :D

It’s totally inocent, and I think Adam is really curious about women, so things like that will happen, eventually…and Yes, he kissed girls before, even at his birthday party… there’s pictures of it, so…big deal!
And NO, he don’t need to draw attention to him with things like that, he gets plenty with his music and personality. Adam Rocks!!!

I think they’re cute and I like their music. Have fun, kids, ignore the flack! The successful always draw criticism from the jealous and insecure! But why didn’t anyone get any pictures? Where’s the paparazzi when you need them?

Adam is a famewhore plain and simple. So what if he kisses random fugly women. He does it to give the granny fans hope. He’s so clever.

Bonnie Fuller is a psycho @ 02/20/2010 at 10:15 am

NICE TO KNOW CLASSLESS LADY CELEBS DON’T MIND KISSING ANOTHER GUY WHO’S KISSED ALOT OF GAY MEN, OLD MEN, SUGAR DADDIES AND SUCKED OTHER GUYS D**KS.
NIIIICE…..

his trashiness is ruining his success. they both look like homeless ppl that got into some money and brought lots of glitter. adam what r u doing?

sux it haters! @ 02/20/2010 at 11:55 am

Bonnie,you sound like you need to
get laid”BIG TIME”!
Why so full of hate?
Adam & kesha are free spirits having fun!

alexandria @ 02/20/2010 at 11:56 am

maybe people will a little more respect for her if she took a shower.
i dont believe she does.
she should make a video or something of her taking a shower

F the RULES! @ 02/20/2010 at 12:14 pm

Cindyg…where do you get off telling us
what Adam is thinking or feeling ?!

Adam is the spirit of ROCK&ROLL!!!

It’s all showbiz. Let them have fun. I agree with @BM

Bet Adam and Ke$ha are a lot better looking than all of the nasty posters here trying to make themselves feel big by trashing those more successful. Get a life.

OMG, ADAM PLEASE IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO MAKE OUT, BETTER MAKE OUT WITH A WALL, IS WAY HOTTER THAN KESHA

Love it! lol

@See Megan Faux b4 surgery: If it as ruining his success, his fanbase wouldn’t be trippling by the day lol. It keeps growing man, he’s just a fun guy. I don’t know what Ke$ha’s like in real life, I can’t read her for some reason.

@alexandria:”she should make a video or something of her taking a shower”

hahahahaha wow

he’s such a famewhore
he always says something 2 get attention
he could have kept his mouth shut and nobody would no but no, since he’s a famewhore he has 2 tell the media
i cant believe some of u can see it and that he sucks

Not fond of her, but he’s just really beyond adorable and has so much going for him. As to them kissing? BFD. Why not? He (and she), can kiss whomever. I agree, though, that it probably meant something to her. She’s so right — straight men do suck. Sorry. Straight. Men.

@lakers fan in boston: LOL!

HE didn’t say ANYthing. They were interviewing him and suddenly the woman randomly brings up the topic of girls. He didn’t jump at an answer, actually he sounded tired of the question. He talked about Kesha and it was over. Then what did the media do? Select that one soundbite from the entire interview.

You are such a BIGOT because you didn’t mention KESHA who was actually the one who talked about her crush! LOL biased much?

People who get Adam REALIZE his spirit. He’s even said scandal doesn’t scare him, he finds it hilarious what the rest of America find and don’t find offensive. He’s a lot smarter than you think. “I don’t think fame is real if I’m honest with you. At all. It’s what You make it to be. If you take it too seriously, you’re gone. Straight off the ground. I’m just here to provide escapism for those who need it, like I do.” He still has all his old friends close and he’s so down to earth and blunt with everyone, even his family, “If I ever lose my feet, just pinch me.”

He doesn’t care for people like you.

@roku: i think she’s hot

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!! @ 02/20/2010 at 7:16 pm

@Bonnie Fuller is a psycho: SO YOU THINK SHE AND OTHER GIRLS AND WOMEN DON’T SUCK DI.CKS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and lmfao if you think adam would even go near an old man with a pole, his type is androgynous pretty not old men you fkn homophobe. go back to your cave ******.

Gay men are -the best kissers. Take my word for it ;)

@ lakers fans in boston.

No, honey.

Notice how Adam Lambert has never – not even once – talked about his male relationships? Aside from disclosing a specifics like name and orientation, he has never given away too much. Because those relationships are real and potentionally lasting and actually MEAN something. He plays around with his bassist Tommy Joe onstage because he’s a straight dude and they’re not together. He talked about Kesha because it was harmless fun just like every other girl he’s kissed. I’m positive they have both made out with more people but since those people are just club kids, the press doesn’t care.

Adam Lambert is an open book. But there is a reason he keeps the real stuff with meaning to himself. He admitted he was worried he was jinxing his relationship with Drake by talking about it. You’ve got to keep some things to yourself. Otherwise there will be nothing left for him.

Lol.

She is the first person linked to Adam I find 100% unappealing.

Him and his bassist TJ are ridiculously hot and interesting and so so sweet together.

Him and Kris Allen were adorable and their chemistry and banter to and fro was Off. The. Wall.

Him and Drake were totally cute, Drake was sweet and super gorgeous esp. if you saw his holiday snaps with his pets, friends and family.

Him hooking up with random hotties is just pure fkn hot.

Him and Megan were beautiful and hot and facinating together (you’ll know what I’m talking about if you saw the stalkerish night time tour bus leaving vid).

Him and Keshiiii-t. I can’t even. No words to describe how unappealling this child is. She thinks she’s such hot shi-t (both musically and visually). Bit.ch got the 2nd part right.

… really? kesha? Adam you can do soo much better if you wanna play straight.
I’d get lady gaga… but kesha is so ‘ugh’. I think she said somewhere that he said she reminded him a of a dude he kissed. maybe adam can just easily picture K$$$$a as a man?
that must be it.

well duh she looks and acts like a dude

I am a girl and I really don’t like the idea of him kissing a girl at all. It’s weird. I’m a fan and I’m gonna do as if I never read that. That man said he was gay and I’m sure he is, I don’t know why he said that, did that if he really did but I don’t like it. *forgets it*

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

While all of Adam Lambert’s interviews and 98% of his performances are amazing to me – his candid speaking is introspective, forthcoming and interesting, and he has SO much vocal versatility and executive realness – HERS make me want to fork my eyes out.

She can barely string a sentence together and thinks she’s on someone else’s level. FORGET the fact that she looks like she’s been rolling around in her back garden, I haven’t heard her sing in tune ONCE.

@Angie: I kiss girls. I’m straight, and female.

If he were straight, PERFECT COUPLE! HAHAHA

Ke$ha touches a nerve with those unaccustomed to hearing a woman upend convention. If she were a dude no one would think out bashing her attitude or projecting her 15 minute sell-by date.

free spirits @ 02/20/2010 at 11:15 pm

@GIRLS: She is different to other chicks, and he is different to both straight and gay dudes. I get it.

Do Not Want. But I get it.

LOL whatever @ 02/21/2010 at 1:07 am

i hate her

She doesn’t seem like the clingy type. But if she has a crush on him, she will naturally want to make out with him again. And seeing as she’s not scaring him off by being like that girl who was all over him, he’s prob. not put off by that thought. That girl was tall and tanned and hot. But she was forcing herself onto him. Desperation is never hot, and Kesha seems carefree.

go away ke$ha @ 02/21/2010 at 1:16 am

Lol. I would totally f–k him.
He can force his gay down my throat anytime.

They’re just having a bit of fun, no big deal. Love Adam

I do love Adam. And he may have said he was bi-curious. But Kesha? I don’t see it…at all.

Urrrghhhh…SO GROSSS!!..What now?trying to get back the attention and ur glamorous moment on Idol?his album is not doing well and one of the stupidest AI alumni ever…get over it Adam..nobody care about what you did and what happen to you now..and for Kesha..ur a *****!!both of you shoud be 2gether..that pic is so damn Gross(puked)

Love Adam, hate Kesha. Considering all the girls out there would love to kiss Adam, I’m surprised he picked her. Eww. Just looking at her makes me want to take a bath.

ravengirl @ 02/21/2010 at 2:35 pm

Girls were crying and throwing themselves at bouncers because they wanted to see Adam, not Ke$ha. She was horrible live, like a ******, dirty, glittery Taylor Swift.

savinggrace @ 02/27/2010 at 7:44 pm

Leave them alone. I think they could totally work. Kesha doesn’t care that Adam has been with men. She accepts him for the gorgeous man he is inside and out. I think she makes him feel like he could be straight if decides to take the chance. Honestly, I’ve always thought he’s been afraid to be with women. Now things are changing.

Wow! How amazing… NOT. Okay? Great role models for the youth of today ;)

Iloveadamlambert xx. @ 03/09/2010 at 7:16 am

ewww. kesha… pretty, ewwwwww. he kissed her !! :(

@lol:

eww keisha ..
keisha is not pretty at all ,keisha doesn’t flaunt their sexuality, doesn’t use it in a provocative way like everyone else but she does have ability to molest boys ,i’m sure

Paramore619 @ 05/09/2010 at 9:22 am

Adam and Ke$ha?=))))))))))) NO , NO , NO

eww, i cant believe my guy, made out with my least favorite person in the world. i hate ke$ha. shes such a ripp off of Uffie and lady Ga Ga. shes not original. she cant sing, and she smells. shes just a Drunken ***** who got famous b/c they TRIEd to make her voice sound better in the studio and it worked -_-. honstley, i wouldnt give a rats ass if she got kidnapped and raped. maybe if she was killed i would care, a litttle, im not that heartless. but seriously ?! kissing Adam.?. he can do so much better. i love adam, he needs to be kissing a good girl, not a bad girl who hasnt showered in god knows how long

OMG !! i looove them both ,, and they’re so HOT and i wish i can see a picture of them Kissin !! she’s so damn lucky , and he’s lucky too lol

Its Pleasure to go through your weblog.The above articles is very remarkable, and I definitely enjoyed reading your weblog and points which you expressed. I appreciate to come back over a normal basis,post additional about the subject.Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!!

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little evaluation on this. And he in truth purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If attainable, as you turn into expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is extremely helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog publish!

Intriguing article. I understand I’m a little late in posting my comment nevertheless the article was to the purpose and just the info I became seeking. I can’t say i always go along with whatever you mentioned nonetheless it was emphatically fascinating! BTW…I found your blog through a Google search. I’m a frequent visitor to your blog and may return again soon.

WtF But isnt he Gay ???