Jennifer Lopez on 'How I Met Your Mother' -- FIRST LOOK!

Jennifer Lopez on 'How I Met Your Mother' -- FIRST LOOK!

Scope out the first official still of guest star Jennifer Lopez (in Herve Leger) and regular Neil Patrick Harris from an upcoming episode of How I Met Your Mother.

“[She] was really great,” NPH tweeted of his experience with Jennifer, who plays a man-taming self-help author. “Hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers.”

Tune into HIMYM on Monday (March 8) @ 8PM on CBS. This show always bring in the best guest stars!

FYI: J.Lo is wearing Melinda Maria Infinity Pod Bangles in her episode of HIMYM!

jennifer lopez how i met your mother first look 01
jennifer lopez how i met your mother first look 02

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

haha, can’t wait!

Dreadlocks @ 02/19/2010 at 8:27 pm

Wow Jennifer ages so well. I know she may get some help but she looks amazing. She looks really SEXY in that blue Herve Leger dress. I would kill to have such a body at that age!!Hope I’ll be that hot when I’m her age. She’s like the latino version of Halle Berry. Both gorgeous ladies. I mean, look at her, she’s beyond beautiful! And I’m not even a fan of her anymore =)

Simplythetruth @ 02/19/2010 at 8:30 pm

She looks amazing. Ben must be crying his eyes out!

What the hell else is he gonna say! Celebrities all have to kiss one another’s ayss – it’s like some unwritten rule. No one wants to be the one stepping on a fragile ego or making someone feel less than perfect about their respective (ahem) “talents.”

pretty777 @ 02/19/2010 at 8:36 pm

Jennifer looks stunning.

My god, her butt is huge.

the best ass in the world

she looks gooooooooooood
queen of the asses

she looks chubby

are these her relatives with all the (look great comments?) her stomach is as big as her butt, why would ben want that any more? he had her like millions of other guys and dumped her. he upgraded. let it go.

She’s so desperate to stay relevant.

Hot, Hot, Hot but she’s Latina that’s understandable we Latinos are always Hot :)

Oh yes, because JLO is such a profound comic genius that she should go around giving people pointers. The ego on this lady is enormous.

That body is Sick!!!! (um that hot for those who aren’t hip to the lingo)

Middle aged women looking better than the younger ones these days.

@Alkie:

she was casted for this role. it’s not real life you dodo bird

This is what a curvy body is like. Not the obese Ruby types out there.

jessica87 @ 02/20/2010 at 3:08 am

i can’t wait !!!

jessica87 @ 02/20/2010 at 3:10 am

@Diego:

lol pointers means that she’s pointing at him with her finger on the picture, NPH do that when he take pix with other celebrities

Wrong photoshop on the nails!!!Be careful with these things!!!

WOW!! Jlo looks amazing!! Can’t wait to see year promoting all her projects this year!!! LOVE my sexy latina!!

Flawless as usual. She looks incredible.

Bonnie Fuller is a psycho @ 02/20/2010 at 10:21 am

DID JLO GET CHEEK IMPLANTS?
I MEANT IN HER FACE…..

Simplythetruth @ 02/20/2010 at 10:38 am

Oh puleaze! Ben is no angel. He dumps women like Kleenex. Speaking of upgrade? Garner upgraded from Scott Foley to Ben with every intention of snagging Ben. Remember Scott? The man she promised to honor and love forever? Bwah hah hah…What a joke!

Why would Ben cry his eyes out over her? His mistake was getting involved with her in the first place after her gun-ma days with P. Diddy. She’s attractive and wears expensive clothing but is certainly not an innately classy nor sophisticated woman.

Looking good!