Justin Timberlake: 'Carry Out' Video with Timbaland!

Justin Timberlake: 'Carry Out' Video with Timbaland!

Scope out Justin Timberlake and super producer Timbaland‘s new Bryan Barber-directed video for the hot song “Carry Out.”

Earlier this week during NY Fashion Week, Justin was seen at his William Rast after-party at the Hudson Terrace. He was attached at the hip with girlfriend Jessica Biel all night long! Jess was even seen lovingly grabbing JT‘s beard with both her hands during Jay-Z‘s “Big Pimpin’.”

FYI: Justin is wearing a Gucci white leather bomber in the vid!

Justin Timberlake: ‘Carry Out’ Video with Timbland!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THIS SONG!

Justin is still a girl. this song is the same as the others, nothing special

He looks like a 10 years old boy here! He is not getting mellower. the same for that song! Timbaland should also take a break and come with something new. All his songs sounds similar. Generally R’n'B is a bit out, the musicians should be more creative and bring something new. This crap sucks meanwhile!

Hahahaha JJ you are sooooo funny! I can imagine how Jessica Biel grabbed on his beard. Dawn that you haven’t see her at JT’s home, who knew what she there does. She is a dirrty bi*tch!

I don’t understand why JT don’t give his girlfriend a job. She could have done this things in his video. This poor thing always looks so sad that she has to do it for free!

Oh how I loaaathe autotune. This song is ****, real musicians my ass.

Yawn. Getting tired of Timbaland beats (his best work was with Missy and Aaliyah but I hear he doesn’t work with blacks much anymore). Justin, it is time to move on

Justin is a talentless 14 year old girl! He keeps getting gayier every time! He sounds like a hoe who gets ran over by a car, no talent.

Oh and LMAO what’s the boys trying to be Fashion Queens? LOL is there any real Men in this World anymore? The boys are more about Fashion than us girls… And his clothes are ugly, not even good clothes. Just saying…

@sillyme: DOESN’T WORK WITH BLACKS MUCH?
IN 2009 TIMBALAND MADE MUSIC WITH DRAKE, KERI HILSON, GINUWINE, JAY Z, WYCLEF JEAN, BRANDY, BIRDMAN, AND ATTITUDE.

............. @ 02/20/2010 at 6:47 am

@yo sista: justin has his own clothing line so of course fashion is important to him.

and how is fashion “girly”? some of the most successful fashion designers in the world are straight men..

@………….: Fashion is goodbut there’s “gay” fashion! I don’t mind a man who dresses classy with big designers and still look manly, like Brad, Johnny Depp, Russell Crow… They all wear big names clothes & still be a MAN!
Him? Not so much, he looks absolutely gay and the kinda clothes he wears has a gay taste in it. Not hating on gay people but he should come out of the closet.

All fashion Designers are gay. This is a fact!

Justin Timberlake has a very girlie style……………..
He looks in everything girlie, because his girlie moves makes it look like that!

Johnny Depp has style and he is a real man also brad and russell, they can wear everything and it’s looks manly!

I have a lot of gay friends and they don’t like Justin Timberlake because of his odd moves, even for them is it too strange

............. @ 02/20/2010 at 7:19 am

@yo sista: britney, cameron, and jessica spent years with him and they didn’t think he was gay. in your opinion he has gay style, but that doesn’t mean he’s gay.

............. @ 02/20/2010 at 7:21 am

@rrrrrrrr: um obviously that’s not a fact…

@…………………..

And they were all so happy with him! Because he was a real MAN?

@……………Of course it is a fact. Which Designer is not gay? You know anyone?

I bet britney, cameron, and jessica wishes they had never met him. he is a narcissistic boy and not able to make anyone happy expect himself! He is also very hungry, he would even sell his mother to became richer! His life motto is to be a wanker!

............. @ 02/20/2010 at 7:46 am

@rrrrrrrr: calvin klein, tommy hilfiger, roberto cavalli, and many more.

I do like the song. Not the lyrics really, but the beat is good. Justin could have really done a great dance to it. I was hoping. But anyway, don’t like the video at all. It’s very boring.

However, I do love how Justin and Timbaland stick together. That’s nice.

Eh, sounds like something a 17 year old would have written. But JT looks good

JT looks like s h i t, and is ugly to boot. The only person’s who mind JT is a legend, is his own.

justin is NOT gay and NOT ugly…i mean he is doesn’t look like a model but he is soooo hot i love his voice, his style and his music ♥♥ go justin!

Whites and blacks are the only ones with talent in America and everyone knows that. One thing for sure, Justin would never work with a Puerto Rican he hates us and our music SALSA!

the_boyfriend @ 02/20/2010 at 2:48 pm

2007 called.

how embarassing.

my god that was pure crap
bunch of horrible auto tune shiz
i was expecting more from him but that was horrible
and lol @ the comment about jessica grabbing his beard with BOTH HANDS!!

Haha, this song is awesome. I find the lyrics cute in bits too “Do you like it well done, cause I do it well.” LOL. So funi. Love their video’s always. Finally…. something from Justin & Timbaland again. I was waiting for it! YEY!

If only there was Britney in this video with her roller sKates

sassy mama @ 02/21/2010 at 3:13 pm

@michelle: Stan alert lol NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

i like justin’s part but despise autotune. enough autotune please!

I enjoy Timbaland’s short-lived mildly satisfying beats as much as the next cracker. I tire of them after about four days, and usually there’s another waiting to replace it.

But I don’t ever want to SEE Timbaland. Ever.

This is one of the worst videos I have ever seen.

wat a cool website and i luv it

VFOAM Celebrity Fashion website is selling JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE’s AMONGST FRIENDS HAT the WHITE HAT he is WEARING in the music video with Timbaland “carry Out”

I love JT