Kristen Stewart - BAFTA Awards 2010

Kristen Stewart - BAFTA Awards 2010

Kristen Stewart wears a stunning white strapless Chanel dress on the red carpet of the Orange British Academy Film Awards held at The Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 21) in London, England.

The 19-year-old New Moon actress WON the Orange Rising Star Award, beating out nominees Carey Mulligan, Nicholas Hoult, Tahar Rahim and Jesse Eisenberg. Congrats, K-Stew!

Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson is not up for an award, but will be presenting at the ceremony.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart at the 2010 BAFTA Awards…

kristen stewart bafta awards 2010 01

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

She looks like Rumer Willis minus the square jaw.

Better fire your stylist Kristen — that dress is a total FAIL.

Her speech was so f-n cringey.

she won the award. She looked very awkward on stage, she really doesn’t seem comfortable with fame

TERRIBLE speech wow

Weird face, nice shoes.

she’s so fug.

Kristen won the Rising Star Award so congratulations to her. I thought she was dressed with simplicity and good taste. Also, Carey Mulligan won leading actress.

She looked gorgeous tonight :) And omg, I’m so proud of her for winning this award, she seriously deserved it. Love you Kristen.

lol gross @ 02/21/2010 at 7:39 pm

I see both her and RPattz forgot to wash their hair again.

she looks awkward as in not comfortable being in the spot light or doing things like that

She looks exhausted. Sleep would be great!

She really needs to work on her posture.

You should have seen Nicholos Hoult roll his eyes when she was all fidgety and awkward on stage.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF TWIHARDS AND LESBIANS!

Wow, I just read the hate mail. I so disagree, I thought the speech was humble, sweet, and appropriate. She won the only people choice award at the BAFTA’s so she graciously thanked the fans. She stated her admiration for the other nominees and gave a shout out to her family. Humility and thankfulness are not awkward. Maybe some of the “perfect” commenters on here could try it for a change. According to what I read on the internet, only UK votes counted so she has many fans in the UK. I think that is awsome.

SERIOUSLY @ 02/21/2010 at 7:44 pm

eiwww…she’s just gross. And can someone please reach her how to stand in a dress. Jeeze. It’s like looking at a dud in horrible drag.

what the f @ 02/21/2010 at 7:44 pm

@Lena: She can’t act to save her life what are you on lmaaaaaaaaao

bah I wanted nicholas to win, kristen is FUGLY

undeserving @ 02/21/2010 at 7:45 pm

why does she always have a permanent bi-tch face?
and why is her hair so nasty all the time?
and why can’t she act?

She’s so unfortunate looking. And she shouldn’t be in a dress if she can’t stop standing like a guy while she’s in it.

Elizabeth @ 02/21/2010 at 7:49 pm

It’s really ridiculous that she’s winning awards when she can’t even act. That being said, she always looks really hot.

I couldn’t tell if Kristen looked tired from the pictures I saw. I do know from the internet that she was promoting The Yellow Handkerchief on Thursday in LA. She had to fly about 5,000 miles (11 hours) for the trip. Maybe she was jet lagged. Maybe she doesn’t have as much free time as some of you haters. I read the same comment about her looks on the Yellow Handkerchief” thread on Thursday. Really such interest in a “rising star” you so detest. Oh, and poor losers too.

This girl always look like she just crawled out of bed or on drugs. She is not attractive at all.

@candy:
You are hating on Lesbians because Kristen Stewart won an award. I don’t think the opinion of bigots has much weight in an “enlightened” society. They don’t win awards for hate speech.

She looks so butch to me ( which isnt a bad thing). her acting on that episode of Law & order was awesome though.

She’s still young and I think she will get more comfortable with the fame thing as she gets older. She would look great in almost anything she has a nice body and face. She does need a better stylist, she’s to cute to wear such a horrible dress!

Can this girl be happy and smile for once!

She looks tired bc she’s also pregnant (just over a month)..pregnant with Rob’s child!

@Shawna: She is smiling in pictures. I guess hate makes you blind.

Who cares if she looks awkward or not??! She won the award!! \o/
GO Kristen!! You deserved it! :D

she looks AMAZING!! AND SHE SO DESERVED THE AWARD!!

I can almost feel the hate and envy from sad pathetic commenters. Don’t hate Kristen because you can’t be her. Envy and hate destroys the soul.

Bella Coola @ 02/21/2010 at 8:12 pm

She looks like a **** being forced to dress ‘girlie.’ Awkward.
I bet she’ll turn into a Jodie Foster type lesbian later.

To the petty haters: Kristen is living her dream are you? CONGRADULATIONS KRISTEN STEWART!!!!!!!!!!YOUR FANS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

@Bella Coola: There is always hope in this life even for bigots like you.

ceiling eyes looks bad

OMG, Carey should have won this! doesn’t matter how much you love Kristen, you have to admit she suck as an actress. God, i hate twihards.

Nice dress, just not on her. It doesnt really suit her figure.

WOW…She look stunning!!

she looks like a dude.

so beautiful.

@sara:
well nobody cares about your opinion cuz they are always gonna be like that

She looks like she needs a shower, badly. And a hairstylist. And to learn how to pose. The dress is beautiful, though.

Why did she win this award again? Carey Mulligan is a much better actress.

Somebody needs to tell her to stand up straight. The girl has ZERO charisma.

Elizabeth @ 02/21/2010 at 8:43 pm

@k_stew_fan: No, I think that she hates twihards because they’re obsessed with a childish book series that was made into awful movies starring some of the crappiest actors in the business. Then they win awards over genuinely talented actors because they’re so popular, which is thanks to the twihards. I’m pretty sure THAT’S why people hate twihards.

@Bella Coola:

Gay?
Robert is GAY. “He HATE VAGINAS”

That dress makes her look butch and it also looks like she has 5 stomach rolls going on.
There’s nothing wrong with gaining a little weight, but she shouldn’t wear a dress that accentuates that.
Plus WHY is she standing like that AGAIN?!! It’s unflattering and so unclassy!
But at least she spoke the truth during her speech, she only won because the twilight fans voted a million times. She did not deserve it.

@Hayley:

That is not a smile. It’s barely a smirk.

She is cute, but it looks like she is going to vomit by the minute.

She is fantastic. Go Kristen.

Honestly, she CANNOT act. I’m a fan of the Twilight Series, but she just plain butchers the movies. It’s a total disgrace that she even gets to wear Chanel. Aside from that, I believe “Runaways” is done filming so she can start washing her hair again…

@k_stew_fan:

“you hate twihards cuz they are the biggest and the strongest fandom in the world. they are always gonna be like that.”

yes, that’s exactly why i hate them. they can make a very sh*tty actress win a important award instead of a real promising actress like Carey. you don’t need to tell me you don’t care. i already new it, twihards live in their bubble and don’t care about anything else. freaks….

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/02/21/kristen-stewart-bafta-awards-2010/all-comments/#comments#ixzz0gE0aX1WC

oh god she is so fugly

she is disgusting and a horrible actress

wow, so much jealousy… I don’t understand this kind of hate. You don’t even know her! She’s shy and still not confortable with the crazyness around her, is that a reason to hate someone???
Well, I love her precisely because she seems so real, and I prefer to see pictures of her nervous and not smiling, than to see pictures of fake people with fake smiles all the time.
Congrats Kristen * As you can see, you have some stupid haters but LOTS of fans, even in UK.
You’re beautiful and talented.

@Vera:

Kristen has never been on Law and Order. What are you talking about?

I LOVE YOU KRİSTENNNN

@k_stew_fan:

Biggest, strongest fandom in the world?? LMFAO!! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all night! That’s hilarious.
Twi-tards are the most obnoxious, immature, wannabe fandom in the world. They’re the same little girls who pine after the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber. They have no lives. That’s why Twilight wins everything because the lame, fatty twilight fans sit on their butts all day and vote for it and cry over Bella and Edward like they’re real people instead of going out and having a social life!

Kristen is a gorgeous young girl and just needs time to get more confortable with fame. She does need a stylist that can pick more age appropriate dresses for her and she has beautiful hair but it needs a little styling for these events. She will be at the oscars and I hope she gets a stylist for that event. I would like to see her in better colors that would really complement her coloring like red, turqoise ,green. She would rock in those colors especially with her eyes and hair color. Stay away from whites and pale shades. They wash you out K-Stew

LOVE YOU KRIS!!!!
Congrats!

I see she was able to bring that A+ smile and attitude to the show. Such a dump.

Wow – This should be renamed British American Awards(or how The American film industry dominates the Brits). BAFTA seriously needs to reclaim its Britishness! As for Kristen – what a farce.- she ‘s the least talented of the nominees – inarticulate speech. Just riding the Twilight bandwagon.

she looks beautiful

It’s so sad she won over Carey and Nicholas. She desperately lacks style and class.

Keeping it real @ 02/21/2010 at 9:19 pm

She is ugly. Can’t act worth a darn either.

Um, No one is jealous of this hunch back fug tard. Try again.

i want to know more on robsten if you want good news find out what there deal is are they still together im getting worried she looks upset any news on the two of them? shes in london im praying shes with rob

@maria:

Get a life! They were never dating. It’s just a movie.

this was a people’s choice award, so i’m not surprised she won over the other nominees. but the comments on here are sadly superficial. and believe it or not, there are actually actors like Kristen (namely Heath Ledger) who don’t go into acting for the fame. how many of the “haters” posting on this website had accomplished/tried what Kristen Stewart has by the time they were 19/20 years old? give the girl a break, she’s authentic, yeah and awkward, but she’s real.

I just zoomed in on her feet..someone on another site said her toes are fugly. So I zoomed in to look and they are. Looks like she didn’t shave her legs either. Glad I am not on these websites. You can get really close up…gross.( I would say the shoes were a bad choice too.)

blahblahblah @ 02/21/2010 at 9:42 pm

Don’t look so excited, Kristen. geez

Kristen has terrible posture and a lethargic way of moving. She lacks class and grace.
It is sad that she won the award when the other candidates showed much stronger acting. She didn’t even deserve an invitation to the Bafta Awards…but ratings trump good taste…again.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 02/21/2010 at 9:45 pm

…is that a girl.

Ewwww her face looks greasy and hair looks unwashed. Couldn’t her PR team organize to clean her up a bit more?!

PS people who think her acceptance speeches and interviews are humble..IT’S CALLED ACTING! and as we all know she can barely pull it off.

kristen s very bright future.

LOVE HERR

Armond White @ 02/21/2010 at 10:04 pm

coke head

risingstar @ 02/21/2010 at 10:10 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! MARRY ME PLS!

@Celia:

I thought I saw her play a trans character on SVU, the chick looked her i guess, i checked her imdb and i don’t see it listed. Now i gotta find out who that was!

Kristen is very talented, beautiful and real. A rare find in Hollywood. She deserves her award!! She has a kind, genuine heart. I know…I know… it’s so much better to be a little robot and put on a fake show to impress those of you watching.

BTW did you see her wardrobe for the tour in November. She always looked gorgeous. Not everyone wants to be the cookie cutter starlet some of you seem to be demanding. Course, may not bother her whatcha think. She’s bringin in several mil a year. How bout u?

Speech was very beautiful. Fans do not forget beautiful.

Now my girl is back. Loving the color of this dress, but something different is going on around her face… Can’t point the finger on it.
Anyways, as much as I like her, I’m not sure that she deserves this award. I mean, Eva Green won the Orange Rising Star a couple of years ago. And Kristen is certainly not as good as her. She is young and improving, and has always made very interesting choices of movies before and after that Twilight frenzy. Being nominated is a nice push in the right direction, but to actually WIN? After Eva Green?

congratulations for winning. you deserve it. but she was too shy, if a workshop on talking to the public and giving speech exists, pls try enrolling. ur always misinterpreted as ungrateful because of that fidgety manner.. I love you girl! gorgeous btw.

Congratulations to Kirsten for winning the Orange Rising Star BAFTA. She is a talented young actress and I expect more great things from her.

It Robert and Kristen REALLY weren’t dating..why do they not just behave chill and just accept being photographed together..if they merely friends…

The two of them are being stupid with this whole let’s not be seen together by the media…it’s already understood that they are dating.

KristenRULES!! @ 02/21/2010 at 10:51 pm

Kristen is Heavenly. Congratulations boo!

@sara: Carey Mulligan won leading actress at the BAFTA’S. Rising Star was voted on by the UK public. The public chose her. Guess not everyone thinks like you.

The people in the U.K. decided who deserved to win this this award. From what I read they only counted votes from the U.K. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course about who should win. However, the majority decided against your opinion. Fugly is how I would classify some of these comments because there is nothing uglier than hate. Some of these are so ridiculous that I wouldn’t even bother to respond, but your comments reveal a lot about you.

Amanda Dubs @ 02/21/2010 at 11:16 pm

She had such a nice speech, I adore her, and her dress is HOT close up.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

It was a sweet and honest acceptance speech. Love you Kristen

YOU TOTALLY DESERVED IT

funderpants @ 02/21/2010 at 11:44 pm

Looks like the maid service in KShrew and RPutz’s hotel pulled a funny and dumped Crisco in their shampoo again.

i don’t have a problem with her, but whats the deal with the fit of that dress, especially the top part?

Total loser award goes to…… This girl is a waste of space, her ‘speech’ was so ungracious and fake that one assumes there is some ancient British law that makes it illegal to be so bloody false in the presence of Royalty. Talentless, vain and about as ordinary looking a person as one could hope to find on the damp and glistening streets of London.

Ipso Facto

brightside @ 02/22/2010 at 12:22 am

I don’t see the attraction. She looks ugly here, unhappy and her posture is bad.

@Hayley

This is why Awards should be voted on by experts….not spotty 13 Y/O girls whose taste in movies is only matched by Heath Ledger’s taste in Sleeping pills.

@fieldjaz: What is your definition of being gracious? I think the speech was humble not vain. She said how overwhelmed she was to be selected with the other nominees. I think thanking the fans who voted for you to receive the award is gracious. I think that remembering your family is the ultimate sign of gratitude, She and the other nominees in this category were selected by the BAFTA juries. and not by 13 year olds. However, the public selected her from among the other nominees. Thanks for the feedback though I appreciate it.

It’s the biggest joke that she beat Carey Mulligan to the award.

and…JARED~!?WHY ONLY RP &KS?!Where’re those actors and actresses who should be on the red carpet of BAFTA?!!!!!

Congrats Carey,congrats Colin firth,and congrats Kathryn Bigelow!!!!

Her shoes are amazing n I like them.

Just feel very confused why BAFTA gives her this award.There’re 4 better actors who deserve this honor than her!What’s wrong with people?Don’t u c An Education is much better than that stupid vampire movie?UGH…

BTW,where’s those true actors?I only c teen stars that should’ve posted on justjaredjr.

OH MY GOODNESS; FIRST EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION; AND I WAS GLAD TO SEE KRISTEN WIN THIS AWARD!!! AND THIS MUST HAVE INCLUDED ALOT OF OTHER FANS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THIS AWARD IS WON-ON VOTES FROM THE PUBLIC. kRISTEN IS HER OWN SELF; SHE DOESN’T DRESS TO PLEASE ANYONE EXCEPT HERSELF. I DID LIKE THE DRESS SHE HAD WORN ON FRIDAY ARE A LA PREMIERE BUT SHE WAS OK IN THIS LITTLE WHITE DRESS ALSO!!! AND WITH ALL KRISTEN’S MONEY SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS AND THE PEOPLE THAT MADE NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT HER ACTING ABILITY WELL THE DIRECTORS IN LA MUST NOT HOLD THE SAME BELIEF; SHE WILL BE PROMOTING 4 MOVIES OVER THIS YEAR PLUS START BD; YOU GO KRISTEN – CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

@Jacy:

BS

I don’t wanna Be her bc she’s so ugly.

SHE BEAT OUT CAREY MULLIGAN?! ARE YA KIDDINGGGG ME?!

“KSTEW” SUCKS.. EVERY ROLE SHE IS HERSELF! No acting required, major suckage.

I LOVE her! She’s so talented and amazingggg, Kristen all the way! WE LOVE YOU :D

@Hayley:

No,it’s not the public choosing her,it’s TWIHARD choosing her.

@Kate.. WTF are you talking about.. Kristen has the most beautiful skin ever.. The picture showing a zoomed in photo of her feet shows they’re very cared and taken.. She has beautiful toes and legs.. and the shoes complimented it more.. OMG.. these haters are now too way overboard.. pathetic haters.. Kristen is still 19 and I am so looking forward of her more.. Proud that she is the youngest Rising Star Award Winner.. Totally deserves it…

she looks much more cute and pretty when she smile. why didn´t she smile more?

Las Vegas @ 02/22/2010 at 3:09 am

I am a Huge fan! Young American Actress…Is Not afraid of being Herself…What is wrong with that.!!!!

Sorry, but she is so over-rated. I think she only gets recognition as she is part of a hugely successful franchise. Her attitude stinks too.

Congratulations Kristen. So happy for her. She deserves it. I really like her acceptance speech. It was humble and showed real emotions. Will alwasy continue to support her.

serena1994 @ 02/22/2010 at 4:14 am

I like her – I think she’s pretty, not that bad actress but she has to stop standing like a boy ! And maybe smile more.

she is beautiful.
&& I’m so happy she won. <3

omg she looked gorgeous she totally deserved the award coz she is a fantastic actress…………………”dont hate her coz u aint her”

Congratulations on the win Kristen. She is one of the most honest and genuine young actors in Hollywood. I can’t wait to watch her portray Joan Jett in “The Runaways.” Hopefully this performance will help prove to her naysayers that she really does have talent and range.

whats up with that trailer park trash haircut

This is a new one for me, but seriously every other actor/actress in that category is better than her. She can’t act worth ****

Justice Prevails @ 02/22/2010 at 6:03 am

To all Kristin haters, just leave your comment to yourselves. There is nothing you can do anymore. You had your chance to vote the other contenders. But SHE WON & SHE DESERVES IT. This means that there are lots out there find Kristin a good & talented actress. She is the actress to be watched in the new generation eversince I saw her in the movie Panic Room. I am a big fan of her because of what she achieved so far and she is for real. Finally an actress doesn’t want to be a Hollywood puppet or bimbo.

As for the dress I totally agree with some. She looked akward because she didn’t like the dress and didn’t feel comfortable in it. You can see the way she carried herself. Again this is a learning curve for Kristin in an event like this. If I am not mistaken, this is her first time to attend to this kind of star studded event. Who knows she will do much better at Oscar’s night..

@Justice Prevails:

I voted for Carey Mulligan. I’m sure everyone else voted for the other actors who actually deserved the award, but this is what happens when the little no-life twi-tards are allowed to vote on something. They sit on their butts all day and vote continuously. All the other actors have fans over the age of the 15.

If you read the Bafta website you were only allowed 1 one per person for this award…therefore “13 year old Twilight fans” couldn’t sit on their butts all day and continuously vote. And, I for one am glad she hasn’t sold her self out like many other young stars. All the people who are hating on her here are probably huge fans of Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Miley Cyrus. Fans of celebrities that play the part of celebrity for the viewers like you. Kristen is gorgeous and intelligent, and looked amazing last night. Also, she might have been a little uncomfortable last night on the red carpet considering it was freezing and there were no heaters according to fans that attended the event. I would love to see a picture of some of you “haters”…I’m sure you are just gorgeous yourself *sarcasm*. You “haters” must feel such empowerment to come to a “message board” and hate on a young girl that accomplished far more in her 20 years then you will ever accomplish in your life time. Where is your Bafta award haters? Who voted for you? Kristen is amazing and I am excited for all her upcoming projects.

Robert P. @ 02/22/2010 at 7:51 am

How has this girl made it?
Her posture and style is so lame.
Time will tell. Bella could have been played by anyone.
Her acting skills $uck.

I saw pcs of her & Prrinson leaving together in a car after the awards party…I suppose they ARE dating, which mahes me sorry for the guy; She is obviously a butch lesbian, which I don’t mind; she also can’t keep her eyes open&along with the constant fidgeting, it makes look like she’s on drugs; as for last night, the dress was beautiful, but ir was obviously not tailored on her, so it didn’t flatter her at all; the thing is with this girl, that she walks like a guy&slouches so much, that nothing on her looks elegant. She makes a pretty dress look bad!

I CANT BELIEVE HOW TERRIBLE AMERICAN TEENAGERS WHO KEEP ON HATING KSTEW ARE.THEY ARE TOO MUCH. THEY ARE OBSESSED ON HATING KSTEW. I PITY THESE GIRLS.THEY MUST BE STRESSED OUT AND LOSING SLEEP OVER THE FACT THAT KSTEW WON.HAR HAR HAR.PITY PITY THESE GIRLS WHO HATE KRISTEN.

@eric: but Kristen LOVES vaginas dude; she’s a freaking BUTCH lesbian!! If you don’t know what it means, google it!! and open your eyes!!!

the dress makes her look like she has 3 layers of fat starting with her breasts;aaaaaaand…she should win like 5 razees for her acting in that saga that destroyed vampires forever…made them all glittery….gosh!

She looks drugged up and greasy. What gives….I would be a better stylist for her….and get off the drugs Kristen!

MY! MY! WHY ALL THE HATRED MAIL ABOUT KRISTEN!!!! First she is NOT a LESBIAN – that was taking out of context!!! She was just making a statement that she could this or that BUT onething is and was clear her relationships now and then that they are PRIVATE!!!! She may a be star and her life is public enough w/o revealing her romances!!! BUT that’s alright that is her business not her fans! I think she was beautiful last nite, glad she won the BAFTA since this is voted on many other fans must love her as well!!!! OR yes how many people can claim that they have accomplished all she has done in 19 years????

Congratulations, Kristen! It shows that a lot of people loves you than hate you. Stay humble and sweet to your fans as always. Love you!..from ur avid fan in the Philippines.

Katy Taylor @ 02/22/2010 at 9:25 am

I’m sure Kristen Stewart doesn’t give a crap what any of you lot are saying!!!! Ha Ha Ha its been sooo funny reading all these, its ok to not like someone, and arguing about her is just a sad waste of time….Losers!
Kristen Stewart ROCKS!!! and yes it is because of Twilight and so it should be, its AWESOME!!!!!!!! TEAM KRISTEN STEWART x

Luv K stew…
stuff all the childish jealous haters…seriously
guys…all of you hating on other people need to really
look at yourselves

She has huge shoulders and what’s up with her rolls of fat, she should fire her stylist

This girl cannot act and she gets an award. LOL

brightside @ 02/22/2010 at 11:18 am

Ah well, I’m not a teenager and I have never seen the Twilight movies – they are strictly tweeny based. But this girl is still ugly, has no poise and slumps like a sack of potatoes. Carey, on the otherhand, has impeccable poise and is pixie delicate in her looks, as well as being a superbly talented actress.

she looks so stupid i saw her on the redcarpet she is selfish she thinks that she is a diva . i hate her very much

Just a note – Disliking something because it’s bad or lacks in quality does not make one a hater. You defending that something when it has no merit for being defended, does however make YOU a fanboy/girl.

she can’t act this girl my god!!!!! she should go back to school.

she win just because robert pattinson is her boyfriend and he is from england that’s all.

many people from england hate her and i’am so happy that they realise that this actress will not lasted.

@carl:

you are right

@carl:

you are right carl

Is she can’t **** before the ceremony?

@Hayley:

Gracious is when you say something with honesty and humility, all most people saw was a spoilt, pretentious and vacant shell, too cool to smile, too ‘hip’ to care. It is a perfect representation of youth in America when they hold someone of such low standards in such high regard, when that happens you get crap like ‘jersey shore’, ‘The Hills’ and the abomination that is ‘twilight’.

Carey Mulligan or Nicholas Hoult deserved the award but in these times of ‘American Idol’ being talented is optional.

Ipso Facto

she just has a unique glow and grace in her. so unassuming & grounded. very great young actress

she looks great If she wasn’t a celebrity people wouldn’t call her ugly. She’s a fantastic actress and Congratulations to her

I think she doesnt really look that bad she getting better with her looks so you guys need to stop hating

she looks thrilled to be there. lol.

someone should tell her that the award shows and the red carpet shite are coming with the job.

I’ve never seen an actress looking so bored and sad on a red carpet.

I haven’t watched the movie nor I am planning to, but I as I look at these photos I’m not putting in any hope on her acting skills.

Having read the four twilight books and I am no dripey teenager may I add i think kristen totally becomes bella swan. She has completed two more films and is also going to portray JOAN JETT from the rockband in her next film. For someone so young she has accomplished ahell of a lot. She has said in different interviews she doesn’t feel overly comfortable speaking in public and actually beomes BELLA off and on in real life as the TWILIGHT films have been a big part of her life over the past couple of years. She deserved to win. She does look alittle tired and I think a dress with a little colour would have suited her better but after having flown halfway around the world to attend she did really well at least she spared us the crying fluffy speeches some people come out with. I always say credit where credits due and she is due a hell of alot. WELL DONE KRISTEN. PEACE OUT.

You can totally tell that this award was based on voting by those TwatHards-it’s great that you enjoy that franchise and all, but come on-she did not deserve to win that award over the other people in that category. Carey Mulligan is nominated for an Academy Award for crying out loud. DUMMIES.

The dress is ok but not on her!! she cant pull any of these dresses off. they look like they are wearing her!
Nicholos Hoult or Carey Mulligan should of won, she only one cuz the public voted, the members of BAFTA would have never voted for her, she is a horrible actress, she should really b getting RAZZIES!
Her speech was horrible (wat a surprise!) she was in no way charming and tried to be, but no one even smiled for her!
lol the faces of nic n carey! they were prob waiting for commercials to laugh at her! they will go on to do better though!

nice dress, crappy speech!

she looks horrible
looks like a **** as usually, nothing new
she can even make a chanel dress look bad so that’s saying how fugs she is
i cant believe she won anything, she’s a horrible actress
i saw her award speech, lmao it was bad

Ella es hermosa. Felicitaciones a Kris por el premio :)

my god robert pattinson has a **** in his eyes, she is so ugly and if he dating her he will always be considered a teen actor. he must grown up and be with a mature woman not a lesbian girl

she is an a!! hold and she will never be a good actress,

Why doesn’t she just come out already. This chick is so gay…

@Vera:

My bad on my previous comment, it was Katherine Moening in the SVU episode!!

I just saw the speech and geezy she’s such a young girl!

I dont care if she is gay or straight or bi or whatever, but wow this girl needs a shower! What the hell is it with the younger generations of celebs looking so greasy and ska*nky all the time? I am sending her, and Robert P a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo in hopes they will get the hint and use it. Cameron Diaz used to do this crap too….showing up to awards shows looking like she just rolled out of bed. FYI girls, you might be celebs and cutsie and all that, but you still sweat and gather dust and grease. SHOWER ONCE IN A WHILE!!

Why does she always look so greasy? Her hair is always limp (making a bouffant on top is not at all flattering). She can be such a pretty girl. I understand some of the beauty is due to the power of the makeup artists and hair people…but I would totally be replicating the hair in Twilight if I were her. Why not put your best face forward anytime you can?

kristen stewart has come a long way for such a young actress. She is always playing different roles big or small. it is very painful to watch her not enjoy her success. kristen deserves that award, her fans around the world wanted her to have this award because they love her. so who cares if carey mulligan did not get it. as for rob, kristen is becoming a force of talent. i hope robert is not a moron like he says

such a beautiful, talented young lady and her speech was so sweet. she will continue to grow as an actress. congrats.

@jess: wow, jess, I am a Britney Spears fan and she doesn’t deserve your comment. Before reading any comments I typed my first comment #161. If you look closely you see most negative comments are from Brangelina fans. So don’t hate on others because some people hate to hate.

Ela e muito linda, e uma DIVA!!!!
TI ADORO KRISTEN!!!!!!

Ela e Linda Maravilhosa, Talentosa, Humilde!!!!!
GO KRISTEN GOOOOOOOO!

Why does she always looks like she’s dying or bored to no end? Jesus…

OH THIS UNTALENTED GRUMPY PERSON AGAIN!! I DONT FIND HER UGLY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT HER ATITUTE IS BLOODLY AWFUL AND IS GETTING OLD SHE NEVER SEEN PLEASE EVER!!
I EVEN USE TO LIKE HER EVEN IF SHE COULDNT ACT FOR **** BUT NOW F.NOO I FIND HER SO PRETENTIOUS AND SMUG SHE SAYS SHE IS SHY BUT I HAVENT SEE A TIMID PERSON LOOK SO DAMN MISARABLE ALWAYS SCOWLING I HAVE TRY TO UNDERTAND THAT SHE DOENST LIKE FAME BUT AT LEAST ACT THAT U ARE OK WITH IT WHEN U RECEIVE AN AWARD
U HAVE THE CHOICE OF GTFO
I CAN BET THAT MOST OF HER JOBS HAD BEEN TRHOUGH NEPOTISM AND NOT AUDITIONS
CAREY M, TAHAR R. OR NICK SHOUD HAVE WON

she always have that smirk, like someone is forcing her to smile. dang! she’s better off going skateboarding and loose the dress, put on some dickies.

fyi she looks greasy, probably dont care bout fame

cristina luz @ 02/23/2010 at 5:10 am

it is fantastic … it turns … everything has to be a star in Hollywood …

She looks like she smells.

@Beth: how do you know that? simply assumption cause she gains weigth or do you have accuracy information? tell me I’m really curious about!

She looked great. Dress was cool, shoes were gorgeous, hair and face looked beautiful. I hope she doesn’t take the advice of the negative people on here and turn into a cookie cutter hollywood clone! She’s being herself and it’s perfect! I also thought her speech was unique and sweet. Kristen, if you read this (which i doubt you have time to do, i barely have time to write it) don’t change a thing….just keep being yourself. it’s working for you!

I’m also wondering…. what do the people look like who are calling Kristen Stewart ugly? Why don’t you post your picture up here, along with your life accomplishments……I think it will humble you. People are cruelly judgmental. It’s sad.

she looks nice, little tired though,
well deserved award, she plays the character of bella swan with such ease,shes a damn good actress, my favourite actress!!!
Go Kristen, ur the best!!!