Evan Lysacek & Nastia Liukin: Dating or Not?

Evan Lysacek & Nastia Liukin: Dating or Not?

Earlier today, it was reported that Olympics champs Evan Lysacek and Nastia Liukin were dating.

Not true, says figure skater Evan.

Over the weekend at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Evan insisted, “I’m single. I haven’t had any time for dating while I’m training. I’m lonely.”

On rumors he is dating gymnast Nastia, he tells ET, “We are very close friends and she’s been such an inspiration. I ask her advice. I’m honored to have her here.”

Pictured below is Evan and Nastia together at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on July 15, 2009.

evan lysacek nastia liukin espys 2009 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hi’s not the winner. Its medal dirty!!

Wow I would have sworn he was gay. But they make a cute couple. :)

This guy is the CLASSIEST guy at the Olympics, but what’s up with his tan?

Dirk Diggler @ 02/22/2010 at 5:39 pm

He is gay. I slept with him a few times. Guy sweats like a pig and has nose hairs the size of elephant trunks. He’s also hung like a tic-tac.

dork, go compete with juniors.

i really thought he was gay. maybe he is since he’s denying it anyway

luv them so cute, power couple already

He is really hansome. Nastia is a lucky girl. And I never thought he was gay, he doesnt look gay at all.

Norma Stitz @ 02/22/2010 at 8:11 pm

I;m sorry but this friend of Dorothy is flaming gayness all around him.

Impossible since he likes the man-poles. He’s masculine for sure, but he has that touch of gay in his voice and mannerism.

Plus, HE COMPETES IN SINGLES ICE SKATING. Big flaming sign post right there lol!

droooooool @ 02/22/2010 at 8:48 pm

hes extremely hot either way… good for showing the world ice skating is NOT ice jumping. go evan!

Gay. I thought she was his beard. But at least he doesn’t have her playing that part.

Sorry people that were hoping Evan is gay. He’s not. He dated Tanith Belbin the American ice dancer for quite a while.

One person is posting all that gay junk. What is your problem posting that garbage over and over…….. You should get a life.
You must have wanted the other skater to win. Oh well get over it.

They are both ugly. He would have been good looking if not for the fake tan. Go easy there with that spray can boy. She is just plain. they both have good athletic bodies though.

usaisnumberone @ 02/22/2010 at 11:59 pm

haha wow some people really need to learn english if they are posting on an american website…okay anyways. Evan is NOT gay! I Know this for a fact. Friends of family….so trust me when i say Evan is not gay,was never gay and will never be gay. But whoever is posting all that junk..good luck on getting some gay action…cause clearly you are. He is a wounderful skater and person for that matter.

usaisnumberone @ 02/23/2010 at 12:01 am

and susan…..im sure you are super hot….right? yaaa okay… I Wouldnt cast the first stone sweetie…or you will get hit

usaisnumberone @ 02/23/2010 at 12:04 am

oh ya and he use to date ice skater Tanith Belbin…..and that is sooo not gay….google her! she is gorgeous

usaisnumberone @ 02/23/2010 at 12:05 am

Evan’s ex is Tanith Belbin….google her she is gorgeous….and that is soooooo not gay.

Rattlesnake @ 02/23/2010 at 3:37 am

I did not enjoy watching him skate, he is too tall and awkward looking, i thought his legs were going to snap… and that silly snake on his shirt…. please ! he looks so gay in the face too… just not a good role model !

carrienae @ 02/23/2010 at 3:42 pm

Didn’t enjoy his skating, he is too serious that his expressions are so predictable. Great tech program but that’s it. Johnny Weir has it all… art and physics… total package for a figure skating athlete.

I think he is dating Johnny

obviously they’re not dating
he obviously only likes guys
it seemed weird 2 me that they were dating
he really has a gay face

how the heck???? he is g a y all da way! oh well, the gymnast looks like a G U Y anyway.
LOL