Kristen Stewart Parades in Burberry

Kristen Stewart Parades in Burberry

Kristen Stewart keeps it cool in Burberry Prorsum threads at the lux label’s Autumn/Winter 2010 womenswear show at the Parade Ground, Chelsea College of Art on Tuesday (February 23) in London, England.

Last night, the 19-year-old Twilight actress donned Pucci at the Elle Style Awards 2010 at the Grand Connaught Rooms, also in London.

Kristen and co-star Taylor Lautner are set to present at the Oscars ceremony next month. Miley Cyrus and Zac Efron are also confirmed.

FYI: Kristen plays Joan Jett in the upcoming movie, The Runaways. Joan talked about Kristen in a recent Q&A, check it out at InterviewMagazine.com!

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart parading around in Burberry

• Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

PERFECT! SHE’S THE BEST, ALWAYS AND ANYWHERE.

VOGUE COVER, BABY!

She looks good.

She is stunning.

I like the dress she wore to the Elle Awards, but I wish she wouldn’t stand that way. It’s not cute.

Holy sh-t, her eyes are to die for. I liked her outfit at the Elle awards.

Wow, she’s stunning.

I have to say that I love the outfits that her stylist picks out for her. I love a muted color palette. I’m I the only one who gets this geeked up over fashion? LOL!!!

ZERO femininity in this chick, she looks bad, and uncomfortable in any outfit, certainly cant do high fashion!

not cute
she has ugly legs

Kristen is on FIRE with all these dresses, she has beautiful legs and her dont F**K with me attitude is soo 2010>>>LOL (NO kissing A** good for her)

KristenRULES!! @ 02/23/2010 at 1:05 pm

holy HOTness!

Doesn’t matter what she wearsshe always looks dirty. She is one ****** looking girl. I wouldn’t touch her with a ten ft. pole. She is dirty!

Perfect! Absolutely gorgeous.

Can’t do high fashion aye?…hmmm wonder why she keeps getting invites to these fashion shows then? Oh i know, cause shes got taste…in high end fashion!! WATAYAKNOW!

Oh Bli Di @ 02/23/2010 at 1:13 pm

WASH YOUR HAIR!! If your gonna go to these places with a face like a slapped arsed then don’t bother going, we don’t need to look at pics of your miserable face.

writer_girl @ 02/23/2010 at 1:17 pm

@to #8: Maybe she keeps getting invites because they are hoping some form of fashion sense sticks, if not on her then on her stylist.

fuuuuugggglllyyyyy…..she slouches….bad posture…

she looks good

she should’ve gone there wearing jeans and tshirt, she looks like a she-male in that dress

Perfect outfits she’s stunning.

Can she go away now, please.
The hardass look she’s trying to put across is getting boring..
She looks so miserable why bother turning up?

brightside @ 02/23/2010 at 1:38 pm

Why does she wear a dress like a man? There’s nothing feminine about it. What happened to poise, grace and elegance. She slouches like a guy scratching his scrotum. And she is not pretty. She is butch looking.

natural beauty

She certainly doesn’t think her sh!t stinks does she! She always looks so p!ssed off or too good to be there. Reality check you can be replaced, ungrateful b!tch. Others would die to have your job and I’m sure some are more deserving Kristen.

Jealousy really does make for *******.

She looks absolutely stunning!

I don’t know if its her body shape or what, but she doesn’t pull dresses of well. She’d look better if she toned her arms, she looks like a linebacker.

not a fan but I think she actually looks pretty good, compared to how she usually looks

She’s not ugly but Kstrew doesn’t do these beautiful dresses any justice. I agree the colour tones are perfect on her but she just doesn’t get it. Maybe too young to involved in fashion, too immature to appreciate it.

the silver dress is just amazing with the ruffles the other with the plad like stuff is gross, she is gorgeous, but why does she always have that doom and gloom look on her face, like she just found out she has incurable cancer?

@Khristi: Nah, lol, I’m the same way.

Why do they keep calling Rumer Willis, kristen Stewart!? They need to get it together… lol She should really think about washing her hair before she goes out to events.

She’s looks AMAZING. Her eyes are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Hurley @ 02/23/2010 at 2:27 pm

She always look so unamused and miserable.

shes so fugly

who has the best ceiling eyes? Audrina from the hill or Kristen from Twighlight? lol

She´s beautiful!!!!!!

My gay brother he really believes Rob Pattinson is in the closet.

I don’t know, I always get the butch vibe fron this girl

HOT.
KRISTEN IS HOT.

@Yeah:

I think it’s the way she stands in them like she’s uncomfortable. I wish she would get rid of her stylist and just wear what she wants.
I think she would look great in some kind hot pantsuit or maybe jeans and a leather jacket with some hot heels.
She’s trying too hard to be something that she’s not aka a girly girl.

hmmm........ @ 02/23/2010 at 3:33 pm

She looks fierce!!!! I’m so sick of people saying she looks “butch” just cause she doesnt look like this fragile baby-faced barbie doll. Kirsten KICKS A$$ !

poor girl does look uncomfortable. her stylist (if she has one) should pick outfits that kristen is comfortable with, ones that don’t show off her untoned legs or such high heels that she seems to have trouble walking in.

Ela e muito linda!!!!!!

PS: Com certeza Rob é gay…
coitada dakelas q “morrem” por ele. Ele ta namorando o TomStu!!!!

Sweetness @ 02/23/2010 at 4:13 pm

She looks stylist BUT why does she always wear this disgruntled look…I don’t think she helps herself attracting people to her films…Part of the business of selling your films is not putting off potential movie goers..
Yes she has fans based off those Twilight movies but her appeal will fade with this I am so above this attitude.

she always looks so ungrateful
but maybe that’s just her face:)

ugly ugly ugly girl what the hell s’going on with you you have all **** in your eyes really.

my god she is horrible girl and rob is really blind to date this sh!t

Thank you, haters. You have proven that you have some value!!!! I just read comments from Noel Clarke who presented Kristen Stewart with the Rising Star award at the BAFTA’S. He was on the panel that selected her as one of the nominees. He said that one of the reasons she was chosen is that she faces so much undeserved hate.. The jury had to watch all of her films and he said that she is a brilliant actress. He also said that there is a difference between wanting to be a star and wanting to be an actress. He said Kristen wants to be an actress. Oh there is a rumor that Kristen is going to be on the cover of Vogue. I don’t know if that is true, but if it is then maybe she has the haters to thank for that too. Why don’t you worry about the quality of your lives instead of trying to ruin hers. It’s not working anyway_just the opposite.

@ERIC: I have seen your “fugly” comment on each and every Kristen Stewart thread on this site. Why do you bother to post a comment on someone you think is fugly? Oh, I hope you get to read my post on how one of the reasons Kristen was nominated for “rising star” is because of all the undeserved hate she receives. You aren’t hurting her, Brian, you may be helping her career.

@Nic: There is a rumor that Kristen will be on the cover of Vogue. Oh, I guess they don’t care about your opinion. Even if the rumor is unfounded, she’s been on Harper’s Bazar, Vanity Fair, and Allure covers.

@ERIC: My sincere apologies. Somehow my reply to Brian came out as a reply to you. I’m really sorry. It’s just that I recently started posting and looking at Just Jared. Really Brian has posted the same short post on at least 3 Kristen Stewart threads here. Once again you have great taste, Eric. I apogize.

Wow I can’t believe I am saying this but… that is actually the first time I like how she looks. Still it is not perfect but a very good try…

#12-*****: We often accuse other people of the things we are most guilty of ourselves. You must really have a low opinion of yourself. Calling someone you don’t know ***** and dirty is not very nice. You are not hurting Kristen but you are showing yourelf to be a mean-spirited person. Dirt can easily be cleaned up, a jealous and lying heart not so easily cleaned up. Think about that.

@teri: She is smiling on these pictures. Hate makes you blind. She is also very humble, something that you might try.

@jasmine:

I think she’s going to be around for awhile, unfortunately. She has movies coming out and there’s a new twilight film too. BARF!

hear.. hear.. hear… very well said Hayley.. I like all your comments to these haters.. thanks Hayley for those words in defense of Ms. Stewart.. She really is an awesome actress.. She deserves all the awards.. and more coming…

Hayley what’s the point? Haters will be haters, but by the end of the day..Kristen will still be rich,famous,beautiful, and uber talented..while the haters will be watching her from the side..remaining anonymous. lol

YOU HATERS ARE SO FUNNY!!!!

iT’S CALLED ,,,,,A JOB!!!!

ANY OF YOU GOT ONE?

Does she have any other expression than this? :- | Just wondering because I have never seen otherwise.

for any/all who are constantly saying this girl is ugly, look at the photos on getty of Kstew sitting at the Burberry runway:

kristen absolutely gorgeous. now just wish she’d start taking pilates and work on her posture!

Eugh, she looks so pissy all the time – she would actually be quite beautiful if she just really smiled once in a while, not this whole miserable wannabe BAMF look shes got going.

She is stunning!

brightside @ 02/24/2010 at 2:04 am

She just looks butch – like a construction worker. Butch with beefy great shoulders, gritted teeth and a jaw you could break rocks on. She looks like she’s got one hell of a mean right hook. Not a girl I’d want to meet in an alley on a dark night.

gorgeous gorgeous girl.

friendtee @ 02/24/2010 at 2:34 am

wahaha. its funny how determined this single troll typing hate messages with different troll name. haha. look at the hate messages. one topic same way of writing.

Go take a shower! She is always so greasy looking.

WOW Kristen looks good
sexy legs …. :)
cant wait to see The Runaway

LOL how ugly.

She looks beautiful.

Kevislene @ 02/24/2010 at 9:05 am

She doesn’t need to be a elegant,fashionable lady,okay?But of course she can do high fashion,and with a stunning look!

She looked amazing . Great hair, great make-up and lovely dress

She’s a lump. Someone said she looks like Rumor Willis! That hit the nail on the head. Girl always looks awkward.

HORRIFIC Twitards are hilarious, they say love is blind

look at her feet, disgusted!!!!!
this girl is disgusted

beautiful she keeps getting hotter everyday
and if you don’t need to see her face why are you here to see her and comment on her photos dumbass

@rina:

you’re are disgusting coming here to comment about someone you hate is disgusing and pathetic

she is beautiful ,rich,famous and more successful than you can ever be
and i guess you will beannoyed by seeing her face alot cuz she’s going to be around for along time
bafta award the womanof the year from elle magazine vogue cover to come out and 4 movies this year

@rina: You say, “This girl is disgusted.” I doubt it. She’s having too much fun wearing all these lovely clothes and shoes and going to fashion shows in London. You also say that she is disgusting. I think not. She seems shy, humble, and really into her craft, acting.

@LOL: I’ve been posting on several Kristen threads that “the haters are blinded by their hate.” Now you have turned it around to say that love is blind. I think that is pretty clever. However, I would rather be a person who loves than a person who hates. Hate isn’t good for your health.

i like what she’s wearing but she just makes the clothes look horrible
i also hate that fact that this dumb girl can never put on a smile, she’s emo all the time with that **** haircut
ok dress in the other pics but once again she just makes nice clothes look like nothing

is she pregnant?

@va:
you’re not funny and you’re the pregnant one probably

go on kstew 2010 is gonna be your year ;)

She kinda reminds me of christina ricci in monster with that bad hair

@lakers fan in boston:

I agree. She does not do these dresses justice at all. I think she should fire her stylist and just do her own thing. Then she might be more comfortable and actually smile.
I’ve seen pics of her smiling and she’s got a nice smile. She needs to use it.

WHY WHY WHYYYY, DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO PERFECT.