Lauren Graham is 'Parenthood' Pretty

Lauren Graham is 'Parenthood' Pretty

Lauren Graham is white hot in a Bally suit at the premiere screening of Parenthood held at the Directors Guild Theatre in West Hollywood on Monday (February 22).

The 42-year-old actress posed with executive producers Ron Howard and Brian Grazer at the screening. Also pictured inside are Minka Kelly and Dax Shepard!

“I had planned all sorts of next moves, and I didn’t necessarily think about playing a mom again,” Lauren told the New York Times. “But since Gilmore Girls ended, I’ve read hundreds of scripts. Honestly, this was the first thing I liked.”

Parenthood premieres next Tuesday (March 2) at 10/9c on NBC!

FYI: Lauren is wearing Gwyneth Chandelier Earrings and Infinity Pod Bangles by Melinda Maria and 42″ Long Beaded Strand Necklaces by Kara Ackerman Designs.

15+ pictures inside of Lauren Graham premiering Parenthood

lauren graham minka kelly dax shepard parenthood premiere 15
lauren graham minka kelly dax shepard parenthood premiere 16

Photos: Emily Grant/WENN, Flynetonline
Posted to: Lauren Graham

Getty

jerzegirl @ 02/23/2010 at 2:09 pm

mmmm no ring on Ms Kelly’s hand… Mr. Jeter still available?

RioNemesi @ 02/23/2010 at 2:10 pm

GORGEOUS, can´t wait to see her again

should be maura tierney…sad..hope she is doing well.

wow lauren is a beautiful woman. why is a fake idiot like megan faux praised for her false looks, when this naturally stunning woman doesn’t get half the attention?

@See Megan Faux b4 surgery: SHE WAS barely 17 there. lol don’t be jealous!

Gorgeous. I miss Gilmore Girls.

YAY! Lauren Graham, first time with that kind of hair-do, interesting.

She looks amazing!

++Logan++ @ 02/23/2010 at 5:38 pm

she’s beautiful!

Love her acting!

Will never get sick of Gilmore Girls!

LOOKING GREAT!

THIS is the person who should have been given Maniston’s career – not her dumb choices of roles but the huge opportunities. Lauren is geniuinely talented (not a fake), charming, obviously beautiful, etc. Hollywood is so stupid sometimes.

It’s too bad that out of the supposed hundreds of scripts she read, the one she really liked belonged to someone else first. For some reason I just don’t like her. At all.

she shall remain nameless @ 02/23/2010 at 8:56 pm

You gotta post more of her Jared!!! She’s gorgeous and looks 30, not 42!!!

Now. This is how a woman who is HEALTHY should look at 42 years of age. Not like Nicole Kidman, Terry Hatcher, or Renee Zelweiger (sp?), all of whom looked 10-15 years older than they are due to lack of body fat.

Gilmore Girls is the show when I hear a lot of special words I can look up. (Incidentally, the characters have an incredible vocabulary.)

she’s beautiful and doesn’t look 42 except for the eye wrinkles which are great to see because it shows that she’s aging gracefully and not resulting to botox and all kinds of surgeries to hide her age.

Art Clark Jr. @ 04/12/2010 at 6:17 pm

I’ve watched “Parenthood”, It’s A good show.

Arthur B. Clark Jr. @ 04/12/2010 at 6:21 pm

Lauren is a very good actress and i wish her well with the new show, I like it.

Arthur B. Clark Jr. @ 04/12/2010 at 6:23 pm

I grew up in Memphis, Tn. , so I know how Family and friends can make “things” crazy! Hope the show does well in the ratings dept.!

@she shall remain nameless:

I like really your post name haha! You made me laugh. :)