Gerard Butler's Golden Globes Tuxedo: Up For Auction!

Gerard Butler's Golden Globes Tuxedo: Up For Auction!

You can win the clothes of Gerard Butler‘s back – and for a good cause!

Gerry‘s charity of choice, Artists for Peace and Justice, is taking part in an auction on CharityBuzz.com to build schools in Haiti, and the Dolce & Gabbana tux he wore to the Golden Globes will go to the highest bidder!

100% of the auction’s proceeds will go toward APJ‘s Haiti relief efforts.

Gerry‘s tux will be up for auction until Wednesday, March 17 – good luck!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All

Does the tuxedo also come with orange stains and crabs?

curious cat @ 02/24/2010 at 4:15 pm

No nasty stuff now. Who is donating the tux? The company that lent it to GB, or does he belong to it and donates it himself? anything that helps Haiti I applaud.

Life&Style @ 02/24/2010 at 4:18 pm

apparently the shirt is slightly stained around the collar. Wonder why…

This man is so ugly.
he’s chubby inbetween films because he’s lazy and he has a giant overbite, he’s sleazy and he hooks up with women like aniston only to use them to gain more fame. it’s disgusting and he’s sooo overrated, he’s not even that good looking for a man his age, i’ll take george clooney, johnny depp etc this man is average at best but if he wasn’t ana ctor everyone would think he’s just a normal mediocre old man with a beer gut. yuck.

he looks like someones dad and his nose is fug, typical scottsman

He left Brazil on Sunday. Back in the U.S. Or is the next jump to Haiti?

The Doctor Is In @ 02/24/2010 at 4:31 pm

No doubt the shirt stains are from that hideous fake tan he sported. Either it couldn’t be drycleaned out or they think the phannies will want to scratch and sniff the shirt and trousers. Disgusting!

wow so his rep actually thing a tuxedo auction can build school in haiti or is this just promotion to keep up hisname with the recent media wowws. get the ef out of here gerald. Manwhorrrrrrrrrre

Free Gerald!!

KyrieM-NZ @ 02/24/2010 at 4:41 pm

Gerard…. if this man is ugly, wonder what you all think about the others… :D

I want to buy Gerry’s pinky shorts

Bravo, Gerry. And interesting how his tux already has bids and the other doesn’t. Gerry is the epitome of man, inside and out.

Stain on collar? Hmmm, maybe STAGE MAKEUP? You people aren’t even imaginative.

The Doctor Is In @ 02/24/2010 at 4:57 pm

Lisa, you sound like a scratch and sniffer to me.

I love him. If I had money I’d buy his tux any day! :)

@LO:
“he has a giant overbite”
LOL! Yep, he does have quite an overbite but as bad as when he was younger. Yikes!

Anyway, who would EVER want to wear what that manwhore has been wearing. *shudder*

LoL i wonder how much it will go for. I don’t think he’s as famous as he seems to think. lol I know I wouldn’t waste a penny on him.

Why wasn’t my post posted??? Was it because of the link? Anyway, what I wondered was if it’s true that Beatriz Coelho actually talked to the press about her and Gerry and said that she didn’t know what would happen next and that they “were together”?
I have a link to the article but for some reason JJ won’t let me post it.

I think JJ is a scratch and sniffer too.

Why else is he singling out Gerry’s contribution to this charity and only writing about him and not the other celebrities and things in the action?
JJ is getting just as boring and predictable as Gerry and his antics.

Curious Carla @ 02/24/2010 at 5:47 pm

@Lisa: You are right, Liza. If you go to the auction site, you will see everything that is up for auction. Josh Brolin also put his tuxedo up for auction, along with several A-list actresses dresses from the Golden Globes. Gerry’s tuxedo is the only one that has any bids on it at all, and he has two bids already. In the stuffed elephant auction, his elephant sold for the hightest price of any of the others. This could also happen with his tuxedo. I think when he was on the Jonathan Ross show in the UK, the guests that night all had a Build-a-Bear representative of them and the bears went up on Ebay for auction and Gerry’s bear fetched the most money there, too. And it doesn’t seem to be his fans that are buying all these things, so Gerry is quite a bit more popular than most think he is.

yesssssssssss @ 02/24/2010 at 5:48 pm

According to Serbian newspapers Gerry is coming to Belgrade very soon.Welcome Gerry Serbia is dying for you.:))) I am so glad that he is coming to my country.:)))
For Serbian fans if there’s any here is the link for the news:

@yesssssssssss:

Well Serbian women are stunning, the boy will have fun there :)

@joanna:
That’s really weird because in this article she says that they just talked and nothing happened. It seems weird that she would say different things to different magazines:

@joanna:

Yes it is true. It was posted on the last thread. I think she ruined her chances by blabbing to the media.

He likes the dudes @ 02/24/2010 at 5:58 pm

Nothing happened with any women.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All