Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston Just Go With It

Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston Just Go With It

Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker is set to appear in Just Go With It, also starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston!

The 22-year-old model will make her feature film debut in the movie, originally entitled Pretend Wife, according to TheWrap.

In the film, Brooklyn will play the woman Adam falls for, and he’ll hire Jennifer to play his soon-to-be-ex-wife.

Just Go With It is scheduled to be released on Valentine’s Day of 2011.

ABC

JEN ROCKS!!!

Seriously, who is Jennifer’s agent. Always the same genre!! She does not have a wide range of roles. That’s too bad, people will always see her the same way.

Tia I’ve always talked about the same thing. but I guess that is the smartest way for her. that’s why she keeps paying those guys the dollars.

ok, this is just sad. Isn’t Adam around Jennifer’s age? Must be traumatic for Jennifer that she is the ‘chick’ in the ‘chick flick’.

So Jen agreed to be in a movie with Brooklyn Decker. Those photos say it all. Thanks JJ! You’ve made my day.

CanadaGirl @ 02/25/2010 at 5:51 pm

Jen looks beautiful. Glad to see that she and her career are doing well.

Why is Brooklyn Decker in a movie? Its so frustrating when you see kids doing theatre and going to drama schools and can’t get work and then people like this just waltz on in and be in major motion pictures just because either

a) they’re good looking
b) they’re dating somebody of note
c) they were on some reality show

She better be able to act…. seriously… I will be so mad

Ahahahaha, this is just too perfect. Which one is plainer?

beautifull women . We all her fans support her.

How cool! two of my very favorite stars (Adam and Jen) in the same comedy! yay!

when will brooklyn pop out andy roddick Jr?

Wondering @ 02/25/2010 at 6:34 pm

I’m more interested in what part Nicole Kidman plays in this movie than this bimbo. can she even act?

@Wondering:

Which bimbo are you referring to?

brooklyn acting? LMAO FAIL

@j’adore:

She’s talking about brooklyn…

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 02/25/2010 at 6:56 pm

…[x] is a loser. adam unfunny sandler will carry her the way she’s always been carried by the leading actor.

Jennifer Aniston=Love Her @ 02/25/2010 at 7:06 pm

@Tia:

Adam Sandler does the same thing. I don’t see you bashing him… Shut UP! Jennifer Aniston is not the only actor that does similar roles… Jen is a great at what she does… I don’t care what film she is in. She alway’s one of the better actors in all films.. Jen picks great roles. I lover her! Everyone else that bashes her, get a life! Love you Jennifer Aniston!

since here is no more feedom of speech then, i taking my as s somewhere else. i not going to stop my opnion.

@bet: Maybe you should pick up a dictionary on your way.

@anon: I think you’ve got it wrong.The poster that you are refering to hates EVERYBODY.He posts the most filthy stuff about the J-P’s so his Jen comment is very mild. ALSO–Jen’s two most recent movie’s had her only in the lead role and they tanked BIG-TIME. misManagement only made just over $1Mil–that;s a big tank(and that was prob JA hair budget)..and that;s why there is so much publicity for the Booty Hunter b/c it will be three in a row!!

She is going to look very hard up against a 22 year old. Jennifer is already rough looking by herself at 41. I bet she wouldn’t have signed up for this movie if she knew they were going to through a swimsuit model in the flick.

Oh, I’m willing to bet she will find a way to sliver out of this movie now.

AGA

the same goes to our H o too. the one she participate in leading roll went south too. I hope you are not taking the leading roll from Morgan Freemon too.

Not Impressed by JA @ 02/25/2010 at 8:02 pm

Those poeple who always say that JA looks like she is in her twenties are obviously big liars.
Here is that 20 years old Brooklyn chick and she looks like Jen could be passed as her 40 year old mother.
As for the movie it is downright a downscale for Aniston being casted with a wanna be actress like Brooklyn. No movie worth an A list star will feature Brooklyn, unless this movie is a c grade one.
I wonder what will be the scenario though.

Jennifer’s movies are all the same, and she cannot act,

Hope she’s better lit in this film than she was in Bounty Hunter. She does not look good in that trailer.

Anne Marie @ 02/25/2010 at 8:53 pm

Reply to Wondering:

Nicole KIdman will be playing Adam Sandler’s real ex-wife while Jennifer will be playing a make believe ex-wife. Get it? Sportscaster Dan Patrick has already said on air that he will have a scene in this film with both Aniston and Kidman and Adam Sandler confirmed that during the interview.

Bounty Hunter Rules @ 02/25/2010 at 9:07 pm

Rules for Outwitting a Bounty Hunter….very funny.

Jennifer Aniston=Love Her @ 02/25/2010 at 9:31 pm

Wow, since you guys can do better acting! Whatever! Really, do you really know Jennifer Aniston???? She doing something right if she still getting roles. She has a huge fan base. Whatever, since people think they know her and everyone else life for that matter! So funny! Instead of stuff coming out of Jennifer Aniston mouth you guys believe the media. Which it has been proving that media doesn’t know crack. Heck, what do I know. You guys seem to know so much… I guess we should read what the mag’s say about this woman and thats what we should believe… Really guys, everything you say about this woman is what the media has said.

People that have met Jennifer Aniston say she is amazing person, down to earth, so sweet, and really nice, and funny! I haven’t heard one bad thing about this person when people meet her. I’m not saying she is perfect. We can’t always be lil angles. Really, she hasn’t done nothing bad in life at all. She hasn’t done drugs that we know of. yes she “DID” chain smoke… “DID” – means past tense. She stop in 2007 from what I understand! Now days who doesn’t smoke. I don’t, but a lot of other people do. She does drink once again a lot of other people drink. I don’t drink ether, but thats not the point. I still love her even though she drink and did smoke. Even if i don’t do neither of them.

Really guys? I know we all think differently. We also don’t know peoples life, even if they are famous. Thats why media starts stuff up because they can’t get anything out of celebs. Why does it have to be negative stuff, I don’t know! It sad that our world is full of negative things. I guess saying positive stuff is just hard for people!

sorry for bad writing. I don’t have time to reread this.

Geez, Sandler looks so much younger then Aniston and Decker is 22? Sandler is older born in ’66 and Aniston ’69. Well, this ought to be interesting how Jennay handles herself with a young beauty with a hotter body.

Anne Marie @ 02/25/2010 at 10:58 pm

Per the Hollywood Reporter, Nicole Kidman has joined Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in the film Just Go With It.

Feb 25, 2010, 08:50 PM ET

Nicole Kidman will exercise her comedy chops in “Just Go for It,” Columbia’s romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.

Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker also has joined the cast of the movie, which is due to go before cameras in March in Los Angeles.

Originally titled “Pretend Wife,” the story sees Sandler recruiting Aniston to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.

Kidman’s role is under wraps but is rumored to be cameo in nature. Decker plays Sandler’s dream girl.

The screenplay was written by Allan Loeb, Tim Dowling, Tim Herlihy and Adam Sandler. Dennis Dugan will direct.

A fixture in Sports Illustrated since 2007, Decker nabbed a role in NBC’s pilot “******** Saves the World” and has appeared on “Chuck,” “Ugly Betty” and “Royal Pains.” She is repped by Gersh and Impression Entertainment.

Kidman, newly repped by Media Talent Group as well as CAA, is onscreen in “Nine.” Her last comedy was 2005′s “Bewitched.”

Someone looking for a scapegoat in Nicole if this movie bombs? That’s just not right.

what a joke having this sports illustrated chick in a movie…pathetic choice…not even an actress and not even pretty….Kind of mortifying for jennifer aniston to be in a movie like this.

JA is a excellent actress! I can’t wait to see “The Bounty Hunter”! Love GB!

I don’t hate Jen but I find her movies sooo predictible even Sandra Bullock has sworn off the ROM COM she needs to try something different ..there isn’t any reason to compare her to Angie who is just doing so well and on her way to another Oscar

BTW i think the new comment system is a little unfair flag comments that are truly despicable(racist&and cruel to children) and get rid of them but censorship is over the top for comments complementing Jen

Her upper arms look okay. Her face is showing her age now. Nothing wrong with that, it’s fine to be over 40, but Aniston’s problem is she is afraid of growing old because all she has going for her is her face and her body; and the face is already going. Another few years and the face will be gone and the body will be going as well. Too much tanning has ruined her skin texture. An older actress needs to have something else going for her besides her body and her face — brains, personality, talent, knowledgeability, etc. or she is essentially finished. She can’t compete with younger actress on her looks and body alone because there are a thousand of them out there with a better face and a better body than she has; and she doesn’t have the range to play anything besides rom-coms. I could be wrong but I think her acting days are numbered.

I live in California and her movie, “The Bounty Hunter” is on billboards all over major highways, on the buses, on websites, on commercials. I don’t think Sony is that dumb to invest over $40 million in advertising. I think Jen is spending her own money because she knows her movie career is over if this movie bombs!

I hope for her sake, the money she spent was worth it, and people will come out to see her movie!

anonymous @ 02/26/2010 at 12:54 am
***************************************************************************

ITA. Getting rid of racist and mean comment is one thing. Giving someone a thumbs-down just because you disagree with what they say, even though they haven’t said anything offensive, is out of bounds. Jared needs to do away with that thumbs-up thumbs-down thingy because some people are using it as a spite weapon. I’ve noticed a lot of that on this thread. I can’t stand Aniston but people have a right to express that they like her without being slammed for it, as long as they don’t get nasty about it.

The fact: Brooklyn Decker’s mother Tessa is 41 years old, working as a nurse in North Carolina !!!! Her dad is still 40s too.

So Brooklyn’s parents and Jenn can be the best friends!!!

Wow. Sounds like shiite. Typical fug material. Can’t believe Huvane also manages Meryl and Sandy’s careers. Clearly he has favorites and she’s not one of them. Har!

So if Nicole Kidman is in this movie with Jennifer and Brooklyn, does she play Brooklyn’s grandmother?

jennifer has no shame………………she will never have real true if she continues to stage photo-ops just to show how happy with life she is.red carpet apperances with her man of the week is not smart……………….. be real and not fake maybe true happiness might come her way …………….does she really hate brad and angie? is this what drives her to be so phony

African Girl @ 02/26/2010 at 7:01 am

Ok i’m not an Aniston fan, matter of fact, i can’t stand the Fanistons (insane lots) but i still think they (even Confusing bet) are entitled to have their posts on Jennifer Aniston or posts that aren’t vicious to anyone displayed
The purpose of the thumbs up and down feature is to get rid of crazy posts…you know the I WISH THEY ALL DIE IN A PLANE CRASH and SHE IS UGLY BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK type of comments.
Let’s not abuse it by censoring comments just because they favor someone we don’t like.

African Girl @ 02/26/2010 at 7:10 am

@ Anonymous & Jill
I totally agree with you two.
That said…i gotta ask, what’s a Nice actress like Nicole Kidman doing in a movie like this? Hmmm, I’ve got a feeling someone in her camp told her not to give it any thought and JUST DO IT. Hehehehehe.

I’d swap for her today if she needs to do any research!

African Girl @ 02/26/2010 at 7:17 am

Oh so the name of the movie is JUST GO WITH IT not JUST DO IT.
Ah well, either way it sounds like that’s how NK was convinced to take the role.

J.J you must be getting big bucks from Jolie -Pitts P.R’s, all my critics from A.J you took off last week you left Jen’s, you are so cheap.

Annie @ 02/26/2010 at 9:22 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

___
No, people voted them up or down genius.

OK, I don’t generally post on Dedn’s threads but came over to take a peek at how the thumbs up/down was doing here. Now I’m NOT going to tell anyone what to do but I am going to say what’s on my mind. If you wanna thumb me down, that’s OK by me.
(1) Be FAIR JP fans. By all means, give a thumbs up if you agree with a commentator. But if the poster is a Dedn fan who thinks Dedn is beautiful and sexy and talented, well, that’s OK. They are just being fans and we shouldn’t harrass them
(2) If a Dedn fan is being critical of the JPs on the Dedn thread, I personally would also leave it alone. After all, it’s a Dedn fan and it is entitled NOT to like the JPs and be critical of the JPs on this thread. With the thumbs up/down action of hiding comments, I don’t even have a problem with Dedn posters coming to a JP thread and criticising the JPs. After all, we call all click thumbs down and hide the nasty comments.
(3) One caveat about point (2), if the comment wishes the person to die ( and I don’t care if that person is Dedn or the JPs) or something equally horrible, or is really nasty to the kids, then I would think thumbs down is fair game – no matter if the nasty comment is directed at Dedn or the JPs in any thread.
(4) I don’t see HIDING comments as a censorship. I grew up with government censorship and as far as I’m concerned, that when people don’t get a choice. People just don’t get to see or read or post nothing that is against the official line/propaganda. In this case, you CAN see the comments if you click.
(5) IF you don’t agree with the thumbs down to hide a comment, you can always click thumbs up. It reduces the number of thumbs down and I’m guessing that it will allow the comment to be seen again.

BTW, whilst I’m here, the 2 cents worth about the problem with Dedn’s film choices.
To me, the problem isn’t that she acts in the same sort of roles which track her life = as she herself has admitted.
The trouble is, she’s just not a very good actress. She was cute in Rachel, but I don’t want to see Rachel on the big screen. Her Rachelisms are cute on the small screen but they irritate me on the big screen.
That’s all I want to say about Dedn’s film choices for now.

Jen is very talented! I’m sure that the movie will be terrific!

@cj:

I don’t think she is phony because she hates Brad and Angie. Her fans hate them but I don’t think she does. Her phoniness was evident before Angie ever came into the picture and I think it’s because she just isn’t very bright. Have you ever heard her in an interview? She talks like she is 41 going on 14. I get the impression she doesn’t waste a lot of time thinking.

Love Jennifer! Can’t wait to see this movie! Brooklyn is beautiful! Adam well who can’[t love Adam!

the new format is great since keep the haters away! I hope JJ protect JA and not just only AJ…

Another trite and demeanoig role for Jennifer Aniston.

rachel green is rare @ 02/26/2010 at 12:05 pm

…people want to make sure the girl-nex- door not gone… so they check the theatre again and again.

Chin Can't Act @ 02/26/2010 at 1:01 pm

Jill @ 02/26/2010 at 10:54 am

ITAWU! anwyay, she is old enough to be Brooklyn’s mother.

Love Jennifer, can’t wait to see any movie she does.

Mr B PITT @ 02/26/2010 at 1:24 pm

Jen looks rough there..wow!!

nah!with her fillerface ….now……she look like JEWEL.

i love aniston and to me she has aged great! I dont think she looks much different than she did in the 90s. if anything better! and sexier! i think she is a beautiful woman

First of all, I like Angelina, so don’t give me thumbs down, I think that Jennifer is really hot and funny and I love her movies

anonymous @ 02/26/2010 at 4:25 pm

Hey I love angie a bunch and I think that JA is a superficial Hack but I think it is really ridiculous that adults cannot control themselves from either camp. … a few days ago the comments on this site were really ugly and rude about children and alot of them were using racial slurs those kind of comments shouldn’t be seen and anyone who would make those kinds of comments needs to seek help/ I am also sick of the comments that repeat tabloid slurs against Angie as if they were fact because that again is delusional but if anyone who says Jen is pretty or they like her movies gets blocked out what’s the fun of commenting

Brooklyn Decker is a MAN, baby @ 02/26/2010 at 5:59 pm

Thumb up Thumb down 0

___
No, people voted them up or down genius.
___

LMAO!!!

anonymous @ 02/26/2010 at 6:21 pm

I hope that Nicole sits Jen down and teaches her a little bit about class, She starred in NINE with Penelope Cruz who Tom Cruise left her for and stood next to her on the cover of Vanity Fair without batting an eyelash that is what makes her a movie star saying no to bitterness and moving forward with her life/career without playing a victim

BUZZ KlLL @ 02/26/2010 at 6:44 pm

Adam was funny for a while.

HA! So Jen is playing mother roles now. How very telling. She’s no longer the cute plucky girl at the center of the story, but the sidebar older gal the younger girl tries not to be.

Jennifer Aniston=Love Her @ 02/26/2010 at 7:57 pm

@Molly:

she is getting older, why wouldn’t she be playing a mother role and second she was playing mother roll on friends… go ahead thumbs down this. idc

Jennifer Aniston – I love you! keep up great work!

Jared, you need to get your comments section together. I’m pretty sure my comment that has now disappeared had 12+ votes. Thanks.

Jennifer Aniston - I love You! @ 02/26/2010 at 10:03 pm

@AGA:

I’m not saying anything bad about molly… I was just making a point.

I think Molly had a very polite, logical response. I don’t know why it was deleted.

Molly’s point again was that it’s very different playing mother to a newborn baby than a grown-a** 20-something year old as a 40 something.

Brooklyn decker is the hottest chick.
She looks fab AND she can talk.
unlike analston and Bigfoot.

@insider: we know it’s you bet.are you aniston’s Mexican maid.

New drinking game. Drink every time Aniston or Decker touch their hair or have their hair covering half their face. LOL

IWANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE…………………JEN FAN

zoz

you look like you follow me a lot,but if you did , One thing you should know about me,I do not write nor speak english well. And also, I do not believe at all what insider said about AJ controlling BP. I believe both are very much in to media and image thing too much. They too obsessed about image and to be love by everyone. i do not know why?
May be it kind of crazy thing. who knows people are different.. Look at them they are everywhere, Last nigth i saw Show something on CNN and they compareing who have more news. Amazing, ofcourse jen has moive to promote she will be in the news, i can not understand why the other one for.

Jennifer Aniston - I love You! @ 02/27/2010 at 10:38 am

@LuckyL:

Jennifer Aniston was 33,34,and 35 when she played a mother on friends! she wasn’t in her 20s! Get your facts right! i didn’t thumbs down molly ether. I think Jennifer Aniston knows what she is getting herself into.

jen is gorgeous!!! and a amazing actress!!! I love her movies, especially because I love comedy! God protect her from the haters!!!
I love the new format! I think will be more respect now!

Jennifer Aniston – I love You! @ 02/27/2010 at 10:38 am

@LuckyL:

____

Please re-read my comment. And I blame Jared for the deletion(s), not you.

this movie is full of garbage so far
even jen cant stand a romantic flick anymore, she’s done so many of them now it’a all the same
lol, the things brooklyn had 2 do 2 get a role in a movie i can just imagine =]
and adam sandler is not a bit funnt anymore
it’s gonna suck big time

This movie’s plot is so predictable. Here is my guess: Adam has a bitchy ex (Nicole) that made him weary of commitment. He attracted to beautiful girl in her early 20s (Brooklyn). Both women are extremely gorgeous (tall, slim, model look, etc.). Then come the plain, down to earth, single mom, normal woman (Jennifer) with a kid. After many hilarious routines typical to Adam Sandler’s movies, the ending is he’ll find true love and hapiness with the plain, normal woman and realize that the beautiful, exotic women are just illusion (pretty much like “10″ w/ Bo Derek and Dudley Moore). However, don’t mix up movie w/ reality. The plain/woman next door actress is really a super rich, super famous woman, who has 110+ mils, lives in multi-mil mansion, had relationships w/ many hunks, takes frequent expensive exotic vacations, so there is nothing “normal” or “plain” about her.

…..and….SHE’S OFF!!
Great post from IMDB —
Once again, as CNN’s Showbiz Tonight detailed, this is how she very strategically tries to sell her crappy rom coms, it’s the ‘poor pitiful me,’ routine, reminding people ALWAYS that Brad Pitt left.

JEN (translation of that blurb): Yoooohoooo!! Ladies who lunch, it’s me…your pal Jen whose ‘team’ you’re on – reminding you to hate the one who shall not be named (except for the people writing my puff pieces). She must continue to be reviled by my loyal hags everywhere….afterall, I need butts in seats – thanks!”

True, true, true!

@Tia:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROTFL! Jen has the same agent as Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep and Clive Owen, Tom Cruise, Sarah Jessica Parker … Kevin Huvane at CAA! He is one of the top 3 most powerful agents in Hollywood. If he had anything to work with Jen would be a star. Sadly that is not the case.

Jennifer Aniston - I love You! @ 02/27/2010 at 3:12 pm

@Puhleese:

Sandra Bullock & Jennifer Aniston are two fav actors in Hollywood! I love theses ladies. Meryl Streep is one of my favs, but i love Jen and Sandy more!

Clive Owen, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kevin Huvane and Tom Cruise, are great actors.

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston are so funny, down to earth, and both have HUGE HEARTS!

That agent is lucky to have both of them or any other of those actors you named.

Why do she keep playing the same type of movies that is similiar to her life? Jennifer is the same Ms. Pitiful, I guess this is what Hollywood likes or did anyone wake up out of that trance she has on them. Can you imagine her against Brooklyn? Yes she make be smoking to some but she is still 41 and Brooklyn is 22, it’s sad the other woman comes in and swoop up the man, we have been living this picture over and over for the last 5-6 years let it go already and make a decent movie. Jennifer best bet was she should have stayed on the small screen with her comics. Every man that she has dated left her for another woman almost instantly, and they stayed with those women for a period of time, if that is not telling you something is wrong I don’t know what is, hello her same movies, go figure. She is not a bad looking woman but it is time to let go of the PITY-PARTY.

Wow not too many peeps interested in insulting Hagiston anymore…less than 100 comments. Speaks volumes.

@deevah:

Indifference is the cruelest of all.

Sandler is funny! He and Aniston will be a cute couple! But I prefer she and Bateman!!! http://www.sponkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jennifer-aniston12.jpg

Anon @ 02/27/2010 at 9:35 pm
@deevah:
Indifference is the cruelest of all.
************************************************************************

One of the most intelligent comments I have read on this blog. It’s exactly why she keeps making silly rom-coms and why her publicist keeps fabricating bullsh*t romances to keep her name in the tabloids. People are losing interest in the triangle, and by extension, in her, because the triangle was the only reason anybody paid attention to her to begin with. One of the truest adages in Hollywood is bad publicity is better than no publicity at all.

boring jen @ 02/28/2010 at 3:34 pm

The fool only get attention when her crappy movies get her real life names. Why don’t she do it like everybody get it by working hard .

Scenario of movie:
1. Older guy (AS) tries to impress younger woman.
2. JA comes along, bit of arguing/disputes between AS and JA characters.
3. After about 1.5hrs of comedy movie-time the two (JA and AS not JA and BD characters…thou the latter would be interesting!) end up falling for each other
= happy Hollywood ending!

JEN divina!!!

Jen Aniston is magnificent!

Andy you are so right. These women have nooooo idea what men think about women and are to afraid to speak except in the locker rooms.
Women are in denial about their use to men; prime example is the casting in this movie. Or. In any movie. The only place women have achieved is their usefulness as an object fir men.
See. …… It’s Hollywood, movies, men. Period.
Jen and the others are tools. … Deny it all you want ladies. It’s not possible to live fir a woman still without the denial. That’s why these peeps here deleted andys comment.
Just look at Cathrine bigelow …. She had to make a mans movie to get anywhere. 40 Rock…. It’s a mans humor that’s successful.
These women working at just Jared are brainwashed.
Deleting a statement of womans rights to be admitted to so ladies can demand more. Deny sex until you get what you need- to be a human ; not a mans free use of a hole.

Toni

Remeber one of you like John mayer with spit brain, the only thing he sing about love song the same as this moive love moive. If jugde women place becuase of romantic moive then, you are stupid. NO one of the actor or actress in industry did not creat anything. they just act , they do not have to be genuies to do that, they do not even write what they act on, they just repeat on the camera what someone else wrote . i am sure most them do not even finsh high school. i am sure you do not jugde women intelect due to thier acting. you call it acting ,repeating what you read (scripts) by just changing your face , i am sure any one of us can do it , if you speak the language and be lucky . The whole day you stupid guys fighting about this person act that one do not act. as if they creat some kind medicin that going to cure your cancer, Most of the actor and actress are a butch of drop out from high school or college, who just read script and stand infront of camera that was it. If you injoy the moive go and watch it , if you do not skip it, but creating a big seen about who act can not act or what kind of moive one does or not as if that going changing your life . nonsense. . If you want to judge women intelect you have to go to the site where a lot of women doctor , scientist etc . i wish if their is a lot passtion fight about which women doctor is best in practicing her work , we will save a lot people . In stead of waisting your time wheather actor or actress can change her or his face attiude on the camera. bull.

Toni

remeber most of the men in the industry may be they come from Oklahoma, carrying thier luggage , with no qualification just to be star. They do not even need any kind of certificate… Please do not try to make the place where you are going find genius men.

boring jen @ 02/28/2010 at 3:34 pm +4

———————–
She could work till the cows come home but it isn’t going to help either because she doesn’t have the talent, she’s just not versatile enough..her range is limited to the sitcom style of acting because she played it safe, liked the $ too much and stayed way way too long in that sitcom. She wasn’t the most attractive one in the sitcom and definitely not the most talented but has been given chances the others haven’t because of her association with a big name moviestar. Now that is history which means she has to have talent to survive…Sandra Bullock is genuinely funny…JA isn’t she is a physical actress that relies on an ensemble to make her appear funny. Since her divorce the triangle is what has kept her name and face in the tabloids without it she is just another cast member of Friends.

Jennifer Aniston - I love You! @ 02/28/2010 at 10:46 pm

@Jaliah:

how do you know this is true??

I agree with you about Sandra Bullock… Sandra Bullock is just awesome. Sandra Bullock know that you can’t just do roles over and over again… She said in interview that you got to break lose out of the same roles. She is right. i can’t tell you word to work she said. She did say you got to break lose out of the same roles. Thats all I can really say..

How do you know this about Jennifer Aniston? are you part of the business??

I love Jennifer Aniston. She is a lucky woman to be working with all theses actors… If I was her I would be taking the chance to work with other great actors like her. Gerry Butler, Owen Wilson, and now Adam Sandler… I wouldn’t turn a role down if I knew I was about to work with them. She is know actress now and thats why she so lucky to get work with great people and end up being a great movie. Rom comedy are just know not to do well and theater… Business just always gives bad ratings when it comes to comedy stuff. Most of the time they are really good…

@zoz:
sorry im not bet..but my comment seem to fluff a lot of people..its being deleted…
but..keep in mind for people who believe the image and so called NEWS from tabloid,blogger or even CNN..the truth is not always what you believe..
Thats including image of JA as a lonely,clinggy etc..remember she is one of the main power player on Friends that demanded 1 million perepisode (DS..is the others)..and she actually help pass the law against paparrazy in LA..
she choose not comment in contraversy subject or outspoken in other area like AJ cause she knews she is an actress NOT a politician.
Please think..that this Bermuda triangle effect to BP-AJ-JA like hell and heaven for publicity point of view and for them.
In other side its keep them relevant but other side made them can not branch out from their image..there is NO way AJ will be success playing cheated or faithful wife or JA success playing seductress..they public image too strong..thats way AJ strong point in Action or sexy film and JA in romantic/sad drama.

AJ profile as bad ass match perfect with her movie roles..but JA really wanted to shake off her RAchel role..but unfortunately her tabloid image destroy her changes..she is the one who get the rough end.

Unfortunately these three people sometime light the fire again by talking about it when they need publicity..they all did it!!!

But the big hu ha surround them made a lot of HW people try to layer the truth much better..example M with AR..she is the other woman..but they layer it by using KH and J..
or F and JD..he is a cheater..but both of them stage a lot of PDA to deflect it..
or how RW suppose hook up with JG directly her divorce from her cheating hubby to avoid her being the victim like JA.

JA-BP-AJ..messy relation its so big..sometime distract that to to their real job..

JA try to found another bad boy to distant people from BP..but people keep linking them and worship BP as her ultimatum man….thats hard for her other BF to match!!!

Remember..this is HW..do not trust anything that you being feed from mainstream ” news”

btw..the JM contraversy Playboy interview..most of the actually he intended to..(he is not a RAcist)..but the JS xx napalm..he did it to put her in the map again..her image going up!!!.she is newsworthy again..remember they had dinner before hand weeks before..she need his help to promote her new docu. Plus JM is getting tired to be a good guy when his image as a deuce already stick.
The only thing that will change his image if he start to be less contraversial and does more charity and avoid talking about his ex EVER!!! or found a quite long term relation with unfamous… but that mean he is not JM the deuce…
He told the most outrageus interview cause he loves to talk and made hard hitting jokes(. not mainstream..thats way not everyone got it)
His interview actually quite interesting..he is one of VERY view people in HW who is fearless..just like MF..or the old version of AJ..but saddly too many backlash made a lot of people like them changes to the safe side and become BORING!!!!

The funny things is people condemn him when he talk the outrageus truth (specially about his ex)but secretly desperate wanted to knew about it…

insider

for some reason comment are deleted, i do not know the reason.

I believe you that everyone is trying to distract the from this non ending story. but what i do not understand is why BP for some one who is in businuss for many years will say thing like “everything is not forever, some time we fight” can you imagine Math Damon saying this kind of thing about his releastionship. speically for someone who is the news for one reason only . And also, why one will talk abouut on intereview about when the releationship start, again for some one who is always in the news for this reason. i have a feeling they perpetuate the things and they cry again. Just like E! news said they create a stunt always.

This Idiot Makes No Sense @ 03/01/2010 at 1:17 pm

bet @ 03/01/2010 at 9:25 am

I wish jen go out and say, something like this to the media. I do not have the character of woman who break up relationship or family. she is classy she will not say this, but it just wish.

Aniston is hiding after getting a reporter fired because she was so stupid and fake to answer a question about the charity she showed up to support. She wants people to be quiet about it.
Angelina had an interview, too, around the same time and she was smart and so focused to answer all the questions that the interviewer asked.

I thought Jen was a big movie star. How come this movie of hers is not getting big buzz with her starring opposite Adam & the model. You would have thought blogs & entertainment shows would have been abuzz with this story for while. But l guess she is fading away thats why.

bet @ 03/01/2010 at 7:56 pm

yeah, she is so low key she called billy brush so she can get on t.v. STFU! STFU! STFU! STFU! Anything your idol did, do or will do you’ll always find every lame EXCUSES to defend her that its OK. that’s the bottom line. Its a double standard when it comes to the JP. THAT’s THE BOTTOM LINE. your old hag idol posed nude for GQ for christ sake. why don’t you blame brad & angie for forcing your idol to take off her clothes? oh yeah – jen doesn’t want attention that’s why she posed nake because putting clothes on will get her more attention than taking off. GMAFB! stop smoking crack. its not good for you.

@111 You are very right. Whatever jennypoo does has a motive behind it & that is to keep her in the headlines. Have you noticed no one really cares about her outside the blogs? And even when it comes to blogs not all of them put posts about her. That’s why she has to work extra hard by calling attention to herself inorder to stay relevant.

Soni

do’nt think a good idea, if JA said i do not have a character of break up of relationship or family. and the other AJ said I do not have a character of using kids forcing a man to stay with me. And BP will say i am not stupid man who is confused something like that. May be this will end the drama. But what everyone talk about is. Oh poor them they survive the split story, every freaking month. If one want to end the story go out say something to end it. I sure they like it thise way. this will put them every freaking month with head line ” they survive the split story”, Instead saying something to end the story, they just keep perpetuate the drama every freaking month and end up with another photo op with in the next month . recycle the same story ,with another photo op the next month.

To bet

Why don’nt guy talk about something present. why alway you guys want to go something that happen year ago. two years ago , three years ago.

She has perfect body just like Hally Berry showed it before, many aother strong confidence women in the industry, whent hey promote moive. I am talking about people like You know who constantly want outside approvale of loonies like you. .Come on AJ want everyone to be brangloonies. is that freaking insane. Comapliaining about your character in the taboid story.

to bet

how did it happen we all post at the same time, is some one know when i come here to check you out. wierd.

Jenny

Jen does not have worshiper , just like may actress and actor out there, Do not expect to have 1000 and 1000 post on her thread. I am sure she does not want that life too. she aint crying becuase of her character on taboid, like some do . Becuase that can reduce her worshiper out there.

Jenny

by the way jen show her confidence body on the magazine, just like many confidence women out there. If you see her history, jen is never act l like a fake goody tooshy kind of women like Resee,She always has that a little bad girl side of her out there.

The observer

do i care? no. I just point out my opnion, that was it.

The observer

i taught you are replying to me.

i think you message is To Bet. not to me. it confusing.

Jen Garner @ 03/02/2010 at 4:23 pm

bet @ 03/01/2010 at 9:25 am

I see Jen Garner with Violet almost everyday how come you don’t call her pimping her kid or PR stunt. Oh wait, Jen Garner is not Angie. So, the PR stunt & pimping kid doesn’t apply to her. Also, I see other celebs took their kid(s) out like normal parents how come you don’t call they are wh@ring their kid(s). Damn it, I forgot they are not angie or brad so it don’t apply to them. Never mind.

This chick is so boring without Angie and or Brad involved in it who gives a **** about a movie nobody is going to see. Do you think ppl are going to waste their money after those last two bombs.? Guess Again! EEEEEKKKK!!! Fuuckk i was sleeping both times. That management and love happens BOTH BIG HUGE FCUKKING JOKES!!! So why should The Bounty Hunter be any better.??!! This chick or old lady is more like it and yes let me remind you she is looking old. Wirth all the money she spennds on her face she still looks 45 . She couldn’t do an article without BRAD BRAD BRAD splattered all over it.=COATTAILING!
Thank God she was smart enought to shut the Fuccck Up about Angie b.c she is beginning to sound like a 12 yr old jealous little girl and ppl are laughing at her.
Tired of her bombs, Tired of her pretend pretty phony ugly frace haha, Tired of her grade 3 vocab, Tired of the whole big screen shitt ……that barely makes it to be anything onlesss a good star like Gerard Butler, Owen, Vince etc carries the whole load.
Shove Aniston in a box and ship her back to Greek…ahh i forgot they don’t want her, In order to be greek she would have to take her blue contacts off, stop dying her hair blonde and stop being embarrassed to look like them. That includes the big fat nose

What cha gonna do nothing? It figures. And you expect us greek people to go see your junky movies. Blah What a waste!

Jen Garner

i do not see Jen Garner, kids one week in italy , the next week in Paris, after week, New Orlean, after week Florida then after week for perimeum of moive LA, many i can even count., all this for the perspose of of parent needs, not becuase childern needs. The two does not take childern needs first then parent need second. If you have freaking six childern under five you should stop work for atleas a couple of years until those kids be stable enough , then do what you want to do. I am sure they have enough money to live the rest of thier life with out making moive every freaking month. Do;nt think it better to give the kids stable life than dragged them everywhere becuse you want to be relelvant in the eyes of public. I do not even want to say it, you ask me , i answer , i do not even care what they do with thier six kids. but you ask me my opnion , i give you.

Alex2u

one decad of her life is spent with that sh#t, she is not going tto stop mentioning that decad of her life, just becuase one person is involved in it. As if you loonies and the media, want to put a bercade on those years of her life. You loonies and the media are saying how dare she is talking about her life year 1995 to year 2006 of her life even if it not about the Sh#T. You get a life all of you. and drink your coolade and chillout.

Jen Garner

do you want to hear about another pimping. Dressing a girl as boy, another way to be in the news, using kids. I am sure a three years old girl would not worry what kind of fashion she is going to wear in the moring, may be she worry what kind of toy she will get the next day. fashion wise i never heard of three years old girl worrying about fashion or what she is going to dress in the moring. It not about she why she is wearing a boy cloth, the purpouse behind it is to stay on the news as usuall. you know thier addiction of relevevant on the news.

jen Garner

you ask , i post my opinion.

@bet:
this is HW..they always found away to be in the news again and vice verse…they can hides stuff which can damage their image.
There is only around 15% truth being reveal..but the campaign to counter act it ALWAYS made the truth unrelavant..and the master of it is AJ..
she soo good on deflecting the truth or create contraversy to stay in limelight..she is fearless and smart…

My advice for.
JA .if she realy wanted to shake her “Poor Jen” image is by talking risky role..more anti hero style or crazy stalker and mix it with strong dramatic role (she is great playing drama..the tearsjerker type ..she can made the audience connected with her)
She need to date good guy and stay in longer period but never admit that,she is actually date them and make an interview time more fun..less serious..(dont take herself too seriously)..be more outspoken.light humour..stop over thinking..and when they ask about her ex BP and AJ..said with light attitude that she think they are a happy family and she wish them well..and keep repeat it….and arrange a photo op..where finally the three of them in the peace situation
In the end the media have to start stop made up the Bermuda triangle war…cause all party already facing each other and be peace about it.

She should never team up with famous people..she is better as her self..

ADVICE FOR AJ

stop stagging photo op with her kids..be more natural..if you have to show the nannies..so be it..for a working mum of 6 kids..she should be more realist to show the public that she has plenty of help to manage her family.
start be more women friendly..have a girlfriend (not sexual kind)
If the brangelina not working out..DO NOT push it for the sake of image..she still can demand big paycheck without BP…her name can still attract movie goer..(specially action stuff)
Remember the faster they solve the problem..the less stress for the kids…unhappy mum and dad can effecting the kids life.

ADVICE FOR JM

He has two choice..either shut up and play her amazing guitar skill and changing image like AJ using charity and being domestic. or milking his deuce image..be proud for it..branding and selling it..but on the side intensify the charity/good guy image from third party encounter..so there is buffer about being a deuce or hated asxxxxx.

ADVICE FOR JG

stop using beard..be single and proud..he do not have to deny or confirm it..let the public guessing.

cio !!

There is n
embrance the

These people are morons. Illegals and agent droids.
Has anyone even been to a sandler movie since
happy gilmore/waterboy 14 years ago.???????NO.

I can’t think of any recent movies Adam Sandler has made.
not remembering any titles here , who is he????

Insider

why is one image should be judge by the moive he/she make, i taught that suppose to be acting. So why do not we judge Julia Robert, Sandra etc according to what their character on the moive. Not becuase one do a moive that suppose to be on Lifetime tv chanal , a moive about killing your husband, or your wife, some how someone dieing at end means that means you are not to be consider as poor person in real life. what a pethatic idea. The problem you and other think of that, but she is not . If she think of that way, we would see her married or do something drastic to satified the outside world. but she think of her life her life nobody businuss.

I do’nt agree with you on her talking anything about i am happy for them, . Unless all the three group say something at the same time , or themself the two are the one can solve this triangle thing if they go out say some thing to end this mess. If she said something by herself, the whole world will swallow her a life, that why she think too much before she said something. Even she is not allowed to talk about herlife one decad which involve a lot of her success and start in the industry , If she said i use to like playing piano at this period, immediately, the media will follow with head line “oh she was married to this person at this time”. Or if she change her bath room, oh his bath room is change to hers. blah blha bah. . and the loonies and lainey will follow how dare she……. the only perosn who can solve this problem is them.

those loonies site amazin me how work up they get when they read about thier idols news on taboid. I read” celebritichy” site . she said ” she feel like banging her head” becuase of the cover story on LIfe@style magazine.Why woman?, is that better to bang her head for a kids out there who probably missing dinner or break fast becuase they do not not have enough money to put food on table . than a parent purposly wear thiier kids as boy to be on the news. mission accomplished what is the complain? And why bring another kids who did not do nothing to the other family Suri in the mix.

the amazing thing becuase of ,loonies passtion about those two, they bring other kids who did not do nothing to others, or bring jennifer aniston in to the mix. leave those people alone. Those two want everything done to make them on the news, why complain if they are there where they want to be which is being on the news .” Banging my head,” wow, i am sure she would not bang her head, if she see hungry girl on the street

i am sure there is one person who mark me the lable. Do’nt think it wrong in order to protect one child you have to bring down another child. by bashing her. it just sound pethatic too me. and also to protect one bring down another.

I see Gerard just stated for the hundredth time ” I’m and not with Jen and I was never with Jen” to Enews. I guess he is tired of been linked to her. Will see what lies the tabs will make up when they start doing press

Hi bet: so try a script already if u got so much verbiage.
Garbiage. Please stop.

””Just Go With It ”” the perfect title for a group of losers holding on for
dear life, not a drop of talent in the lot, this should be brutal.

Bet-U

perpetuate a, split rumour= Check
Not show together for months untile the rumour got leg = check
then have a photo of ops after months of not showing up together = check
Not say anything about it. if one said something that will crash the drama=check
have a youtube of dead mother memory for public , which suppuse to be private= check
have father recoucilation infornt of the world= check
cut littel girl hair and dress her like a boy= check

weather bad or good news, what matter with you idols want to be in the news, so do not work up about it. mission acccomplished.

Bet U

i forget

work with one of the sex actor , so that it can creat more drama in the news. You know the more the drama look , the more you can be in the news. Check. it about being on the news, nothing more nothing less.

Again Lainy at it again

Of course their PR stunt is all over the place, of course as usuall who Lainey bring jennifer in the mix of the drama. Remember her jealousy about this woman start since she arrive in hollwyood, , she got it all what she does not have, the blonde ,fit, pettit , cute women who has it all , the success, making million, marrying with big wedding that everyone talked about, while a lot of women like her pulling thier hair, how could she. then she was divorce and still single and work and making and still shinining with strength. this all situation does not settel well with this woman, until she bring her down. When a woman is strong like jen, no matter how many time you call her weak, she will not break.

You can see from her post of lainey her jealousy of this woman

instead the post about like JD is not BP. Of course why should she talk about the man. She have to go strait to her weakness of jealousy that is jennifer aniston. then make the seen about Jennifer Aniston. I taught Jen is the one who shake her hand to work with her husband and said ” have fun” how insecure is one if let you man to work with that kind of seen on it .

Becuase Jen was dispointing by thier action, that was long time ago move one men , then this woman has to repeat angain again again. how many years she going to talk about this thing, every time this AJ media guessing a probablty of F@ck another man.

what i do not understand is , If like lainy kind of person not able to move on from the subject of Jennifer Aniston dispointment about thier action million ago, how could the taboid will move on. This lainy woman keep saying how she is tired of taboid about the triangle thing, then she turn around repeat million time how jennifer aniston dispointed by the action which happen million years ago. can we all move on !

Is Jennifer Aniston keep going to bring in the mix , every time there is possiblity of AJ may F@ck another man.

what i do not understand some women like lainey more shocked by the Jennifer Aniston dispointment of thier action than their action. i just do not get it, to this day , they can not stop blabing about it.

@ bet ?????
Excuse me, but being that you used my name to rattle off your senseless gibberish rants, I will reply to you this one and
only time, with a question! are you on drugs or naturally stupid?

I am tired of this people just blaming everything on women this women that. Women are harsh blab blah lbh. I taught most of the tabloid editor are men, who bring all this mess all the time, and also, i taught most of the book writer are men too. of course allways it is easy to blame it one the women.

some stupid people like lainey and other sit down just let blame on women, In her mind every thing is women fault, they are the cause to her miseary. look at her day in day out, just harrassing women on her blog.

Jennifer has not been funny since her ‘Friends’ days. I have some hope for her movie with Gerard Butler and this one . Lets see if she will make a comeback in comedy.

She only exists as a character the writers of friends created.
That’s it.
The end.
A friends character. The pathetic manager and agent
pay everyone to publicize. Everyone hates her. We all know you pay magazines and ent news. Give it up she stinks. Now she’s old and stinks.

is that sad to be remebered as famous H O of hollywood married men. When ever even book comes out , the ony thing they write about her is how she is famous in going around suck marreid men d@ck like a H o. that is shame.

Rehael

at least when jen fished her life, there is something decent thing to write about. I mean your woman went in histoy, as famous hollywood H o that suck slizy married men d@ck. We all remeber her, as famouse high price H ooker in hollywood.

Maria from Texas @ 03/05/2010 at 3:22 pm

HEY, BET. IS THE CHIN-BIG HO PRESENTING THIS YEAR AT THE OSCARS??????HAHAHAHAHAHA . GERALD BUTLER IS, BRADLEY COOPER IS ALSO PRESENTING. WHAT HAPPENED , BET? NOBODY WANTS HER , THAT IS SO SAD, NOT, NOT, NOT. HAHAHHAHA KARMA, BABY.

A page full of only “bet”. This thread is dead. Jennifer is history. Her co-star in her movie comin’ out does not even want anything to do with her.

See

here another BET. always H ookers attitued, blame women for thier miseary.

what happened to your face jen @ 03/06/2010 at 5:08 am

what happened to your face jen? Too much botox

hey bet, halle took her daughter to the park. she was pimping her daughter. oh wait, halle is not angie and she doesn’t have movie out so i guess that doesn’t count right. my bad. never mind.

to bet

he are you jealous becuase she is the cutes thing of all. i mean just working out her pink shirt , looking girly and proud of her being girly. and aslo don’nt forget momy giving her stable home that not be dragged all over the place,with 100 nannies also to be draggeed all over the place, what more kids want from mom, realy giving the stable home not being selfish of to her lifestyle of being relevant in the eyes of public.sleep the same hour and time , with her bed , not in every feaking hotel number , can you imagine of littel kids live that life style.with out being confused his bed time every freaking week. i mean look at Halle kid does she look like worn out kids from moving every freaking week?, becuase momy dear has to be in the spot light of working and being relevant. i am sure every week your idol has to tell her kids, “kids this week i am going to work with one of the famous sexy guy in the world, you know this is very important to me, so pack your things let go to mission of being relevancy”.

can you imagine those kids go through, every freaking week they have to be told to pack their things, becuase it Dad turn to be relevant, next week it is mom turn to be relevant, . Can you imagine adjusting to every freaking time zone they are going to. i mean do not forget on the top of that the kids has job in every country to act as turist for ophoto ops, becuase it look good in the eyes of public.

Suggestion for x’s purfume….”Has-been” undertones of dying flowers.
“Manipulater” as in when Jen first met the reporter ‘in tears’ months after her divorce from Brad Pitt to set the stage for her passive-aggressive campaign in the media. Maybe Jen is a little actress after all, what woman would do that? Let a reporter see you sweat? Was it Barbara Walters…no.

who is the idiot @ 03/06/2010 at 1:50 pm

who ‘s this bet person? she sound so stupid. WTF! can’t understand anything she wrote. no wonder she is Aniston’s fan.

Guess what BET, they are smarter and can put a sentence together .

They will make you look as stupid as you sound

When X started manipulating the media. Why did Pitt call the marriage a “merger” in 2001, set up by agents? Jen, herself said in 2002 being married 2 years was a lifetime by HW standards…sounded like a happy couple, NOT!

But let’s admit it: These are the reasons we love her. Her very lack of success — in romance, in childbearing, in making films that are more than trifles — makes her appealing. Jennifer Aniston allows the average person with a bad marriage, or bratty children, or no relationship at all, to feel better about his or her plight. If this rich and famous woman has troubles of her own, then truly no one is spared. In these dark days of domestic decline, does it come as a surprise that America’s sweetheart is a 40-year-old single woman without children, whose messy love life lets us feel smug about ourselves? Is this sick? Well, yes, sort of. But celebrities have long filled this sacrificial role.

Some of us recognize Aniston for the manipulator she has become.

How bloated and plastic is Jen looking these days, a lot.

But I must admit, without makeup Jen makes a good looking MAN.

No wonder john mayer had to dump jen, she is looking old as his mom and made him feel way too younger to be with an old woman like jen

did she go the the oscars?

@liz:

Didn’t see her there. Guess she couldn’t scare up a date.

Sorry, MANISTON @ 03/08/2010 at 12:20 am

Such a sad night for Maniston. Bet you tonight was going to be her biggest night showcasing Gerard as a boyfriend but Gerard refused to play her stupid PR games. Guess the next 2 weeks she will be on a major onslaught – will be everywhere trying to drum up interest for the flop since Gerard has refused to participate in her fake plans. Poor Manny. No one wants to love her or be assoicated with her.

@Jill:
@Sorry, MANISTON: why are you so mean??? so much hate, anger, plot, spite, nastiness… It’s just sad all this darkness in you!

Gerry and Bradley together at the Oscars sent a message that they shall not be used as Maniston PR fodder.

Outem

actually Gerry and Bradley should thank Jen, Using her name put them on the map . They become the talk of the town. But you know jen is always helper, she does not mind people use her name to be on the map.

Outem

even what is Name Bradly what did he do in showbiz?, It turn around and jen become the user to be famous. I do not blame you , you read all this crap from lainey gossip and you rant here.. not only Bradly is benifted due to Jen, also Renee from no where else to be found while she was siting in her basment with no job, suddenly she become interesting in the media too.Jen is a helper not a winer like her ex husband, His fan always complain ” she use my name to be famous”, Yea right. Even his fan complain about it by mailing thier complain to People magazine. I read about it, what pethatic fan he has.

What did Bradly do , What hit moive. that was it. Then it Jen the user, wow

Hi bet,
How are you, friend? People give you a bad time,but you keep hanging
in there. Good for you!

Where did everyone go? Has ellie’ been around?

Is Aniston playing Brooklyn’s mother?

@liz:

Who pooped in your Froot Loops? We both know if Jenny could have found a date for the evening, she would have been prancing all down the red carpet. She has a movie to promote, after all. But Gerald Butler said flat out he was not going with her, and she probably couldn’t get anyone else.

Miami Girl @ 03/09/2010 at 1:48 pm

The only thing that matters is the world knows Jen is better at everything than the Ho-lee/Sh!ts are…She is a better actress, person, wife, friend, and just an all around perfect person and everyone of you already know this, or you would not feel the need to post the same bs over and over again on the J/P topics…You all feel the need to defend these two loser’s and no matter what you say, you cannot defend nor argue the fact that they are sooooo hated in the industry and among fans…maybe sites like this are set up just to help defend low-life people like them…There actions have spoke way louder than any words any of us can put on any site..They are disgusting human beings and Jen will always beat them out in everything they do or have ever done! Stop trying to defend them…You simply can’t!

Did I miss something ?Wasn’t Jen supposed to be hosting a Haiti charity or something ? Didn’t I read that shortly after George Clooney’s ? Or was that another way to give the fake impression that she is not what we have been saying about her these last five+ years ? Oh i know, she has been so busy helping the Mexicans .

Maria from Texas @ 03/09/2010 at 4:59 pm

carolynlee #173 WHAT A COMICAL THING FOR YOU TO SAY. HAHAHAHA. THE HELPING THE MEXICANS REALLY, REALLY CRACKS ME UP. KEEP IT UP. VERY WELL SAID.

Yeah,Aniston is busy helping Mexico,while Greece economy is going down the drain.They must hate her in Greece that’s why aniston isn’t lifting a finger to help.Wow!

@Miami Girl:

What has Aniston beaten the Jolie-Pitts at?
Their films make more money than hers make
They get paid twice as much per film as she gets paid
They have six children to her zero
They travel all over the world while Aniston’s world is bounded by Malibu on the north and Meh-hee-co on the south
They have a fulfilling and rewarding relationship with each other while Aniston can’t find a man to stay with her for more than two months since Brad dumped her
Shall I go on? Or is the idea slowly beginning to seep through the ossified recesses of your brain cells?

@jade:

Hi Jade, haven’t seen ellie around since Jared put the rating system in place. Draw your own conclusions.
Hope all is well with you. We can still agree to disagree.

Hi Jill,

So glad to hear from you! Everything is good with me. I had read you
were leaving here, and I felt bad about it. I was trying to figure out a way to send you a message. I’am happy you are back!

You and I have been through a lot of discussions, over two years. You
have always helped me. Yes Jill, we can still agree to disagree, my
dear friend!

I dislike this woman because she and her publicist keep planting stories in the tabs. Midnight meetings, sexy texts, “they are reconciling”, etc. All lies.

Brad and Angie have six beautiful children. Do they need to go grocery shopping with Mom and Dad, only to see these lurid tabloid covers?

It is abusive to plant this false sh!t – the older children can read!

Selfish, shallow woman who cannot let go of the past. She is only able to keep herself relevant by continuing to link herself with Brad. Pathetic.

Brooklyn B @ 03/12/2010 at 5:25 am

The story is…..Brooklyn is to find out that Jennifer is the long missing mother of her.

Lucky Charm @ 03/12/2010 at 4:12 pm

Oh, this is too funny – Jennifer Aniston reduced to being in a movie with Heidi Montag. Poor Jen, no more good roles coming your way?

totallyuncool @ 03/21/2010 at 10:34 am

Better get moving fast Jennifer your EXPIRATION is just around the corner and people had had enough of your boring flop movies…

Jennifer Aniston films I already have enough to watch all the movies I love to adore him

Another flop again for the one dimensional actress…If she is a A list….then they must of lower the standards reallllllllllll low!!

amazing woman; smart, beautiful, talented, loved and loving. what a breath of fresh air! love her!
She is like puutarha tiedot (very good)!!!