Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston Just Go With It

Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston Just Go With It

Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker is set to appear in Just Go With It, also starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston!

The 22-year-old model will make her feature film debut in the movie, originally entitled Pretend Wife, according to TheWrap.

In the film, Brooklyn will play the woman Adam falls for, and he’ll hire Jennifer to play his soon-to-be-ex-wife.

Just Go With It is scheduled to be released on Valentine’s Day of 2011.

Photos: Michael Loccisano/Pascal Le Segretain/Fotonoticias/Getty
Posted to: Adam Sandler, Brooklyn Decker, Jennifer Aniston

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Hope she’s better lit in this film than she was in Bounty Hunter. She does not look good in that trailer.

Anne Marie @ 02/25/2010 at 8:53 pm

Reply to Wondering:

Nicole KIdman will be playing Adam Sandler’s real ex-wife while Jennifer will be playing a make believe ex-wife. Get it? Sportscaster Dan Patrick has already said on air that he will have a scene in this film with both Aniston and Kidman and Adam Sandler confirmed that during the interview.

Bounty Hunter Rules @ 02/25/2010 at 9:07 pm

Rules for Outwitting a Bounty Hunter….very funny.

Jennifer Aniston=Love Her @ 02/25/2010 at 9:31 pm

Wow, since you guys can do better acting! Whatever! Really, do you really know Jennifer Aniston???? She doing something right if she still getting roles. She has a huge fan base. Whatever, since people think they know her and everyone else life for that matter! So funny! Instead of stuff coming out of Jennifer Aniston mouth you guys believe the media. Which it has been proving that media doesn’t know crack. Heck, what do I know. You guys seem to know so much… I guess we should read what the mag’s say about this woman and thats what we should believe… Really guys, everything you say about this woman is what the media has said.

People that have met Jennifer Aniston say she is amazing person, down to earth, so sweet, and really nice, and funny! I haven’t heard one bad thing about this person when people meet her. I’m not saying she is perfect. We can’t always be lil angles. Really, she hasn’t done nothing bad in life at all. She hasn’t done drugs that we know of. yes she “DID” chain smoke… “DID” – means past tense. She stop in 2007 from what I understand! Now days who doesn’t smoke. I don’t, but a lot of other people do. She does drink once again a lot of other people drink. I don’t drink ether, but thats not the point. I still love her even though she drink and did smoke. Even if i don’t do neither of them.

Really guys? I know we all think differently. We also don’t know peoples life, even if they are famous. Thats why media starts stuff up because they can’t get anything out of celebs. Why does it have to be negative stuff, I don’t know! It sad that our world is full of negative things. I guess saying positive stuff is just hard for people!

sorry for bad writing. I don’t have time to reread this.

Geez, Sandler looks so much younger then Aniston and Decker is 22? Sandler is older born in ’66 and Aniston ’69. Well, this ought to be interesting how Jennay handles herself with a young beauty with a hotter body.

Anne Marie @ 02/25/2010 at 10:58 pm

Per the Hollywood Reporter, Nicole Kidman has joined Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler in the film Just Go With It.

Feb 25, 2010, 08:50 PM ET

Nicole Kidman will exercise her comedy chops in “Just Go for It,” Columbia’s romantic comedy starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.

Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker also has joined the cast of the movie, which is due to go before cameras in March in Los Angeles.

Originally titled “Pretend Wife,” the story sees Sandler recruiting Aniston to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams.

Kidman’s role is under wraps but is rumored to be cameo in nature. Decker plays Sandler’s dream girl.

The screenplay was written by Allan Loeb, Tim Dowling, Tim Herlihy and Adam Sandler. Dennis Dugan will direct.

A fixture in Sports Illustrated since 2007, Decker nabbed a role in NBC’s pilot “******** Saves the World” and has appeared on “Chuck,” “Ugly Betty” and “Royal Pains.” She is repped by Gersh and Impression Entertainment.

Kidman, newly repped by Media Talent Group as well as CAA, is onscreen in “Nine.” Her last comedy was 2005′s “Bewitched.”

Someone looking for a scapegoat in Nicole if this movie bombs? That’s just not right.

what a joke having this sports illustrated chick in a movie…pathetic choice…not even an actress and not even pretty….Kind of mortifying for jennifer aniston to be in a movie like this.

JA is a excellent actress! I can’t wait to see “The Bounty Hunter”! Love GB!

I don’t hate Jen but I find her movies sooo predictible even Sandra Bullock has sworn off the ROM COM she needs to try something different ..there isn’t any reason to compare her to Angie who is just doing so well and on her way to another Oscar

BTW i think the new comment system is a little unfair flag comments that are truly despicable(racist&and cruel to children) and get rid of them but censorship is over the top for comments complementing Jen

Her upper arms look okay. Her face is showing her age now. Nothing wrong with that, it’s fine to be over 40, but Aniston’s problem is she is afraid of growing old because all she has going for her is her face and her body; and the face is already going. Another few years and the face will be gone and the body will be going as well. Too much tanning has ruined her skin texture. An older actress needs to have something else going for her besides her body and her face — brains, personality, talent, knowledgeability, etc. or she is essentially finished. She can’t compete with younger actress on her looks and body alone because there are a thousand of them out there with a better face and a better body than she has; and she doesn’t have the range to play anything besides rom-coms. I could be wrong but I think her acting days are numbered.

I live in California and her movie, “The Bounty Hunter” is on billboards all over major highways, on the buses, on websites, on commercials. I don’t think Sony is that dumb to invest over $40 million in advertising. I think Jen is spending her own money because she knows her movie career is over if this movie bombs!

I hope for her sake, the money she spent was worth it, and people will come out to see her movie!

anonymous @ 02/26/2010 at 12:54 am
***************************************************************************

ITA. Getting rid of racist and mean comment is one thing. Giving someone a thumbs-down just because you disagree with what they say, even though they haven’t said anything offensive, is out of bounds. Jared needs to do away with that thumbs-up thumbs-down thingy because some people are using it as a spite weapon. I’ve noticed a lot of that on this thread. I can’t stand Aniston but people have a right to express that they like her without being slammed for it, as long as they don’t get nasty about it.

The fact: Brooklyn Decker’s mother Tessa is 41 years old, working as a nurse in North Carolina !!!! Her dad is still 40s too.

So Brooklyn’s parents and Jenn can be the best friends!!!

Wow. Sounds like shiite. Typical fug material. Can’t believe Huvane also manages Meryl and Sandy’s careers. Clearly he has favorites and she’s not one of them. Har!

So if Nicole Kidman is in this movie with Jennifer and Brooklyn, does she play Brooklyn’s grandmother?

jennifer has no shame………………she will never have real true if she continues to stage photo-ops just to show how happy with life she is.red carpet apperances with her man of the week is not smart……………….. be real and not fake maybe true happiness might come her way …………….does she really hate brad and angie? is this what drives her to be so phony

African Girl @ 02/26/2010 at 7:01 am

Ok i’m not an Aniston fan, matter of fact, i can’t stand the Fanistons (insane lots) but i still think they (even Confusing bet) are entitled to have their posts on Jennifer Aniston or posts that aren’t vicious to anyone displayed
The purpose of the thumbs up and down feature is to get rid of crazy posts…you know the I WISH THEY ALL DIE IN A PLANE CRASH and SHE IS UGLY BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK type of comments.
Let’s not abuse it by censoring comments just because they favor someone we don’t like.

African Girl @ 02/26/2010 at 7:10 am

@ Anonymous & Jill
I totally agree with you two.
That said…i gotta ask, what’s a Nice actress like Nicole Kidman doing in a movie like this? Hmmm, I’ve got a feeling someone in her camp told her not to give it any thought and JUST DO IT. Hehehehehe.

I’d swap for her today if she needs to do any research!

African Girl @ 02/26/2010 at 7:17 am

Oh so the name of the movie is JUST GO WITH IT not JUST DO IT.
Ah well, either way it sounds like that’s how NK was convinced to take the role.

J.J you must be getting big bucks from Jolie -Pitts P.R’s, all my critics from A.J you took off last week you left Jen’s, you are so cheap.

Annie @ 02/26/2010 at 9:22 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

___
No, people voted them up or down genius.

OK, I don’t generally post on Dedn’s threads but came over to take a peek at how the thumbs up/down was doing here. Now I’m NOT going to tell anyone what to do but I am going to say what’s on my mind. If you wanna thumb me down, that’s OK by me.
(1) Be FAIR JP fans. By all means, give a thumbs up if you agree with a commentator. But if the poster is a Dedn fan who thinks Dedn is beautiful and sexy and talented, well, that’s OK. They are just being fans and we shouldn’t harrass them
(2) If a Dedn fan is being critical of the JPs on the Dedn thread, I personally would also leave it alone. After all, it’s a Dedn fan and it is entitled NOT to like the JPs and be critical of the JPs on this thread. With the thumbs up/down action of hiding comments, I don’t even have a problem with Dedn posters coming to a JP thread and criticising the JPs. After all, we call all click thumbs down and hide the nasty comments.
(3) One caveat about point (2), if the comment wishes the person to die ( and I don’t care if that person is Dedn or the JPs) or something equally horrible, or is really nasty to the kids, then I would think thumbs down is fair game – no matter if the nasty comment is directed at Dedn or the JPs in any thread.
(4) I don’t see HIDING comments as a censorship. I grew up with government censorship and as far as I’m concerned, that when people don’t get a choice. People just don’t get to see or read or post nothing that is against the official line/propaganda. In this case, you CAN see the comments if you click.
(5) IF you don’t agree with the thumbs down to hide a comment, you can always click thumbs up. It reduces the number of thumbs down and I’m guessing that it will allow the comment to be seen again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All