Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston Just Go With It

Brooklyn Decker & Jennifer Aniston Just Go With It

Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker is set to appear in Just Go With It, also starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston!

The 22-year-old model will make her feature film debut in the movie, originally entitled Pretend Wife, according to TheWrap.

In the film, Brooklyn will play the woman Adam falls for, and he’ll hire Jennifer to play his soon-to-be-ex-wife.

Just Go With It is scheduled to be released on Valentine’s Day of 2011.

Photos: Michael Loccisano/Pascal Le Segretain/Fotonoticias/Getty
Posted to: Adam Sandler, Brooklyn Decker, Jennifer Aniston

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All

BTW, whilst I’m here, the 2 cents worth about the problem with Dedn’s film choices.
To me, the problem isn’t that she acts in the same sort of roles which track her life = as she herself has admitted.
The trouble is, she’s just not a very good actress. She was cute in Rachel, but I don’t want to see Rachel on the big screen. Her Rachelisms are cute on the small screen but they irritate me on the big screen.
That’s all I want to say about Dedn’s film choices for now.

Jen is very talented! I’m sure that the movie will be terrific!

@cj:

I don’t think she is phony because she hates Brad and Angie. Her fans hate them but I don’t think she does. Her phoniness was evident before Angie ever came into the picture and I think it’s because she just isn’t very bright. Have you ever heard her in an interview? She talks like she is 41 going on 14. I get the impression she doesn’t waste a lot of time thinking.

Love Jennifer! Can’t wait to see this movie! Brooklyn is beautiful! Adam well who can’[t love Adam!

the new format is great since keep the haters away! I hope JJ protect JA and not just only AJ…

Another trite and demeanoig role for Jennifer Aniston.

rachel green is rare @ 02/26/2010 at 12:05 pm

…people want to make sure the girl-nex- door not gone… so they check the theatre again and again.

Chin Can't Act @ 02/26/2010 at 1:01 pm

Jill @ 02/26/2010 at 10:54 am

ITAWU! anwyay, she is old enough to be Brooklyn’s mother.

Love Jennifer, can’t wait to see any movie she does.

Mr B PITT @ 02/26/2010 at 1:24 pm

Jen looks rough there..wow!!

nah!with her fillerface ….now……she look like JEWEL.

i love aniston and to me she has aged great! I dont think she looks much different than she did in the 90s. if anything better! and sexier! i think she is a beautiful woman

First of all, I like Angelina, so don’t give me thumbs down, I think that Jennifer is really hot and funny and I love her movies

anonymous @ 02/26/2010 at 4:25 pm

Hey I love angie a bunch and I think that JA is a superficial Hack but I think it is really ridiculous that adults cannot control themselves from either camp. … a few days ago the comments on this site were really ugly and rude about children and alot of them were using racial slurs those kind of comments shouldn’t be seen and anyone who would make those kinds of comments needs to seek help/ I am also sick of the comments that repeat tabloid slurs against Angie as if they were fact because that again is delusional but if anyone who says Jen is pretty or they like her movies gets blocked out what’s the fun of commenting

Brooklyn Decker is a MAN, baby @ 02/26/2010 at 5:59 pm

Thumb up Thumb down 0

J.J you must be getting big bucks from Jolie -Pitts P.R’s, all my critics from A.J you took off last week you left Jen’s, you are so cheap.
___
No, people voted them up or down genius.
___

LMAO!!!

anonymous @ 02/26/2010 at 6:21 pm

I hope that Nicole sits Jen down and teaches her a little bit about class, She starred in NINE with Penelope Cruz who Tom Cruise left her for and stood next to her on the cover of Vanity Fair without batting an eyelash that is what makes her a movie star saying no to bitterness and moving forward with her life/career without playing a victim

BUZZ KlLL @ 02/26/2010 at 6:44 pm

Adam was funny for a while.

HA! So Jen is playing mother roles now. How very telling. She’s no longer the cute plucky girl at the center of the story, but the sidebar older gal the younger girl tries not to be.

Jennifer Aniston=Love Her @ 02/26/2010 at 7:57 pm

@Molly:

she is getting older, why wouldn’t she be playing a mother role and second she was playing mother roll on friends… go ahead thumbs down this. idc

Jennifer Aniston – I love you! keep up great work!

Jared, you need to get your comments section together. I’m pretty sure my comment that has now disappeared had 12+ votes. Thanks.

Jennifer Aniston - I love You! @ 02/26/2010 at 10:03 pm

@AGA:

I’m not saying anything bad about molly… I was just making a point.

I think Molly had a very polite, logical response. I don’t know why it was deleted.

Molly’s point again was that it’s very different playing mother to a newborn baby than a grown-a** 20-something year old as a 40 something.

Brooklyn decker is the hottest chick.
She looks fab AND she can talk.
unlike analston and Bigfoot.

@insider: we know it’s you bet.are you aniston’s Mexican maid.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All