Sarah Michelle Gellar is Starbucks Smiley

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Starbucks Smiley

Sarah Michelle Gellar grabs an iced coffee to go on Friday as she leaves a Starbucks in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 32-year-old actress, who was out without five-month-old daughter Charlotte, paired a cute teal dress with a quilted jacket for a city chic look.

Earlier this week, Sarah and a friend visited a Presbyterian church together.

10+ pictures inside of Sarah Michelle Gellar getting coffee to go…

sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 01
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 02
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 03
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 04
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 05
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 06
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 07
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 08
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 09
sarah michelle gellar starbucks beverly hills 10

she shall remain nameless @ 02/26/2010 at 8:36 pm

She’s so cute in that outfit and looks great!!!

hmmm........ @ 02/26/2010 at 8:40 pm

she always looks so fashionable

Cute outfit!

I love her outfit. She’s so beautiful. I really want to see more of Charlotte, she must look amazing. Her mom is gorgeous and her dad is hot. XD Even though, both of them haven’t done anything in years, they’re cool. I love them

I love Sarah! I wish her and Freddie were in the tabloids a little more, you rarely hear about them, but its good they get to keep their privacy :)

you can see pics of charlotte here:

I think that is from People magazine. I have it, but can’t scan the other pics. My scanner is broken. :(

@Marissa: Awww she’s cute!!

I miss buffy @ 02/26/2010 at 11:06 pm

I love her
She’s beautiful and so cool
I bet she’s an awesome mum

i thought she was jewish? Did she convert?

Lot about her lately. Is her new HBO series about to premier or something? I know she filmed it awhile ago and it’s yet to air.

love her outfit,she looks great

It’s so nice to see her beeing in a good mood!

anonymous @ 02/27/2010 at 4:57 am

love SMG! she is aging so well and her daughter is gorgeous, she strongly resembles both sarah and freddie.

Her daughter and she and Freddy’s private life isn’t any of our business. She’s a very talented actress and she doesn’t need to pimp out her husband or daughter to try and stay in the media.

CanadaGirl @ 02/27/2010 at 1:06 pm

She’s always been a very attractive woman. The colour of her dress is fabulous.

hair color aweful. Dress ugly color, and bad handbag. She is ok. Boring personality

The Narcissist @ 02/27/2010 at 8:30 pm

Can someone PLEASE tell her the smock/tights combo is sooo last season! It’s OVER!!!

kathybxoxo @ 02/28/2010 at 6:42 pm

what the hell is with all these posts about sarah michelle?? what exactly is she up to these days to deserve to be put out there! o please…NEXT

That is a cute outfit. Definitely love her style.