Jared Padalecki: Wedding Pictures with Genevieve Cortese!

Jared Padalecki: Wedding Pictures with Genevieve Cortese!

Jared Padalecki tied the knot with his Supernatural costar Genevieve Cortese in her hometown of Sun Valley, Idaho on Saturday (February 27).

Jared’s best man was his real-life older brother Jeffrey Padalecki and one of his groomsmen was his on-screen brother Jensen Ackles.

The couple has said, “Our wedding party consists of friends and family that have watched us grow up and watched us grow in our relationship. We thank all of you for being a part of us and cannot wait to grow with you in our lives together.”

Their engagement lasted around two months.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Team Padalecki @ 02/28/2010 at 9:39 pm

So happy for Jared & Gen…. They together are Team Padalecki !!!! Congratulations to the happy couple……… happily ever after :)

Jensen you are next buddy!!!

iheartvector @ 02/28/2010 at 9:40 pm

congrats! but where’s the other photos????

Congrats to the happy couple!

Best of luck to them.

Congratulations to them both. They make a beautiful couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world. May they live a long and healthy life together and have loads of beautiful Jared/Genevieve babies :)

His family and friends must be so happy! Hopefully there will be more formal pics of the newly weds? :)

I’m so happy for them! They’re an absolutely beautiful couple, and I wish them all the best!

P.S. The fact that Jared’s brother was his best man and that Jensen was a groomsman makes me squee SO HARD. *smishes Jared*

Ugh. I can’t believe Jared married on the rebound. Hopefully they’ll at least hold off on the kids for awhile. I wouldn’t want that for a marriage that more than likely won’t last long.

Where are the pictures you mentioned? The one you posted is the only one I’ve seen online, and it came out last night. Anything exclusive?

baby on the way?

I’m still shocked & devastated! Woooooo….I’m a SamGirl. But I still love you Jared & I hope you have a happy lasting marriage with Gen. Wooooo….I’m going to the closet & cry!

LOL! Way to be classy, JJ, publishing the stolen Facebook pic and a quote from their hacked engagement site. Give us something official, JustJared.

i have to laugh……. it’s better than OTH…. its ridiculous but am happy its getting this blog up

Congratulations to Jared and Gen!!! They make a beautiful couple! I wish them all the happiness in the world!
Jensen and Daneel you’re next!!!

NOOO!!!!! why on earth would he ever want to marry a dumbass actress like Genevieve Cortese! why jared why?!

Congrats to them, they make a beautiful couple! <3

Does anyone know if Jim Beaver, Misha Collins or any other members of the spn family were there?

Well this is surprising its actually here, the pic came from GB, Gossip Boy before anywhere else. On twitter, by him. And all i can say i wish you luck Jared cause your going to need it, he having to do this, is something, but he isnt the only one. Hahaha!

@Paige: No Jim and Misha werent invited, and Jim acted like he didnt know what wedding, when someone asked him..on his twtter not to long ago…and only family and friends. Not crew

Congrats Mr.Padalecki,for the fake wedding.

@Hmmm: Really? That’s a bit surprising. I thought they were all friends. :(

Congratulations! I love Jared and Genevieve…

Actually... @ 02/28/2010 at 11:04 pm

The engagement was 4 months but it was confirmed publically 2 months ago.

Congratulations Jared and Genevieve!!!! I’m so happy for you!!! I’m sure that this is just the beginning of many wonderful years to come!!! And please, please, give us padababies!!!!

brightside @ 02/28/2010 at 11:55 pm

Is it just me or does the wedding picture look like it’s been taken on a ‘friends’ cellphone. I hope not. That would really make me see red, to have a so-called ‘friend’ take pictures of a private wedding then sell them to the paps.

HO WHY!, WHY!, WHY!, ALL THE HUNKS ARE GETTING MERRIED?
DERN ANOTHER CUTE FISH OUT OF THE WATER.

BE HAPPY J.

Good luck both of you!!
beautiful wedding though :)

(I’m crying on the inside TT)

I’m not a SPN fan, but good for Jared and Genevieve! They seem to be very nice and down to earth people. I wish them peace, joy and happiness forever!

Oh no, what about Rory?

Awesome! Congrats to Jared and Gen. I think it’s awesome that he found a soul mate. I hope everyone out there can be mature enough to wish them well and send positive feedback to the happy couple.

@Jen: The have a facebook?

“Their engagement lasted around two months.”

That’s because they were REALLY engaged! LOL

Congrats Jared and Gen! Hope u 2 have a long happy life together!

Wow, another hot guy married :((
But I still love Jared and wish him all the best<3

I don’t get this wedding at all. It came out of the blue. Why so fast?

Congrats and good luck to them.

ApocalypseGirl8 @ 03/01/2010 at 6:49 am

I am so squee-ing right now ^__^ They’re beautiful together *flails with happiness*

They ar so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!………….best of all for you!!!!

Lucky girl! Congrats to them. =)

I believed this guy was gay… Congrats any way.

Yay! Congrats!

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!!!!

I love them and I wish them the best of luck, even though I’m a little jealous and want Jared all to myself, haha!!!!

They look so happy from that picture. I’m happy for them, I hope they had a wonderful day and get a little time for themselves before Jared gets back to SN.

I think she’s pregnant so I heard. Which is great, I’m happy for them.

lozlufsefron @ 03/01/2010 at 9:19 am

hey guys
does anyone know if the girls from gilmore girls went??
xx

She is pregnant!!!

@Jordy:

NO! They don´t have one. Jensen, Jared and even Gen made a Video, where they said that they have no Twitter. But I think Gen has a FB side, but I am not sure.

Seems that they both couldn´t wait to put theire rings on ASAP, hu?! I mean what is sooooo important that they want to marriage so suddenly in the middle of the shootings, in winter, in the backyard of Gens parents house, in a tent, after 4 month of engagement?! They can´t even go on honeymoon, caus´ the guys have to go back to Vancouver. LOL that is so weird.
Even when the rumor is true and she is pregnant. I don´t think it is a reason to marriage head over heals. A lot of couples have kids and are not married.

I bet Jensen was crying on the inside. We all know how gay Jensen and Jared are for each other.

So about 6 more months until the pitter patter of little Padalecki feet then?

*facepalm*

@Sarah:

hahah I don´t think that was Jareds plan for his future. LOL But such things happens when you don´t look out. Maybe that is the reason he never really smiles on the pic with her.
Jared ist only human and well we´ll see……

And for all the people who are thinking I am a “bad” fan, because I write that stuff. I am a fan since House of Wax and I adore that guy. But just because I am a fan that doesn´t mean I have to agree with every stunt he pulls! Thats just my 2 cents!

That was quick. Not a fan anyway so who cares.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/01/2010 at 10:16 am

…cant believe he married the demon girl. cant believe outta all the hot girls who’s been on his show he picked her. ahahahahahaha..

Shotgun wedding whit a man in love with someone else… You go smart girl!

I dont care if she is pregnant or not, Jared and Gen are nice and discrete people, they love each other and they deserve to be happy. Contratulations to both of them, I wish them health, love and happiness forever!!!!

Ps. OMG, a padababy will be awesome!!!

Ferniesfreckles @ 03/01/2010 at 12:11 pm

“friends and family that have watched us grow up and watched us grow in our relationship”

That is laughable. They have know each other for, what, a year and a half? How much growing up can be done in that time?

Ridiculous.

i dont’ n know why, but i just can’t be happy about it. there is just something not right, i don’t even know what exactly.
i just hope she is going to make you happy, that is what matters after all.
i think i am going to cry at least for about a week. :)

I am very happy for them, because gen is a nice girl and jared seems to love her very much. Im happy, they’re gonna make pretty babies!

My jaw literally dropped when i saw the link on facebook! I was just like omg! But as much as i adore him i am vey happy for the both of them! I hope they will last a long time!

Congratulations Jared and Genevieve! I would love to see more pictures. I want to see her weddingdress.

Where are the other pics? I thought there’d be more than one :(

Why are people bashing the couple?
I think they look great together and yes, maybe they got married a bit soon but that doesn’t mean that the marriage won’t last!
I wish them all the best and, hopefully we will see a couple of cute mini-Jareds soon :)

Congrats to the couple for being smart enough to keep the wedding under wraps. They were smart enough to know that the fewer people they told or invited, the less likely it was to be ruined by freaks. Good for them.

Gotta laugh at all the losers who are whining about some actor getting married to someone they love. It’s like they’re so far out of touch with reality that they actually think their disapproval about a situation they actually know nothing whatsoever is valid. Like Jared was EVER going to fulfil your lonely little fantasy about him wandering into the WalMart or Del Taco or wherever you work and sweep you off your feet.

Congratulations to both Jared & Genevieve on their Wedding. May their future together be filled with love, joy & lifelong happiness. May they both always be surrounded by the love and support of all those close to them! *HUGS*

who posted this pic??? not very cool!

Congratulations Jared and Gen. May your marriage always be a blessed one and long lived and healthy with many beautiful TALL children…all my Love. :)

she shall remain nameless @ 03/01/2010 at 11:41 pm

Congrats, but I’m looking forward to Jensen’s wedding more!!! :)

@Lolllipop:
I belive you actually. Im such a huge fan but seriously?! he totally married on the rebound and i want to see him happy but…i dont think the marriage’ll last

Why did he get married so quickly?

Jensen Fanatic @ 03/02/2010 at 2:00 am

Jared got married WAYYY to quickly. He will be divorced before the end of the year. He is rebounding from Sandy. He is moving way to fast! He should have taken his time in the relationship. He is just trying to compete with Jensen. I think its wrong and mark my words he will be divorced just as quickly!!

Jensen Fanatic @ 03/02/2010 at 2:04 am

@Jordy: No they dont

Jensen would be sooooooooooooo sad.

Ah screw the haters!
There shouldn’t be hate for love!
They look happy in the picture and they are gonna make pretty babies! I wish them all luck and love and days to remember!

who would have thought that sweet & gorgeous Jared was going to end up getting married to his ‘evil Ruby ‘ Supernatural costar ( oh yeah ..thanks to those steamy scenes and ‘demon blood drinking ??!! !) I honestly did not believe that he was going to rush into this wedding just two months after their engagement and after only a year of dating !!! I never liked evil Ruby aka Genevieve …I prefer Jared’s ex Sandra ..they were such a cute & lovely couple and had so many happy time & pics together…. sorry I didn’t see that many pics of him & Genevieve !!! I just hope Jared did not make a mistake by getting hitched too fast ( Yeah …the only reason is because Genevieve must be probably pregnant for them to tie the knot so quickly )..Come on Jared couldn’t you wait to have a double wedding with your onscreen Bro Jensen …that would be awesome …..anyway if Jared’s is happy with her ‘evil Ruby’ wife then I am happy for him …Congrats to the Happy couple Jared & Genevieve !!! Let’s hope it will last !!!….

I noticed that Jared had been looking really miserable on his show
this season. Now I know why. I seems that the closer he got to
his wedding date, the more and more miserable he looked. If he
is not happy, he needs to do a JLo and get out. I don’t want to see
him looking all miserable and bloated like that next season if
Supernatural returns.

@Ferniesfreckles:
“friends and family that have watched us GROW UP and watched us GROW IN our relationship”

lol
Why not construct it this way dearest!!
Jared’s family and friends saw him GROW UP, they were present for the wedding.
Gen’s family and friends saw her GROW UP, they were present too.
And Jensen, Jordan, Dan, Matt etc etc would be people who saw them GROW INTO their relationship.

God why are you guys being so bitchy and all?? I’m not a great actress, like majority of ya’ll, but no one has ever accused ME of being a bad person, so why are you guys judging her for her on-screen CHARACTER???
So far as I have seen her, she’s soft-spoken, and a really private person….seriously how many of you have SEEN her in Real Life?? If you’ve never met her….how are you able to pass judgment? And even if you did meet her, are you judging her because she might not have been flying over the moon meeting a bunch of fans WHO ARE BASHING HER online?? I just dont get ya :-S

I certainly wish them the BEST in life and wonderful years ahead.
And if it wasn’t meant to be it won’t be, but that doesn’t mean they are not in love right now.
que sera sera, anyone?

Talk about a slap in the face to his fans! Funny how he apparently lied to us and said they weren’t an item. I understand that it’s a private matter but come on I thought you were better than that. I guess I was wrong. But hey, if you are happy than I’m happy for you! Just have some respect for your fans and Sandra McCoy ok?

JENSEN luver TANYA @ 03/02/2010 at 10:48 am

WOW!! JARED MOVES FAST….MY STOMACH TURNED SEEING THIS. IM A SAMMY GIRL TOO. I THINK I WILL DIE WHEN JENSEN FINALLY DOES IT!! BEST OF LUCK!!

@Jensen Fanatic:

AMEN! I totally agree.

Awww. Congrats to the cute couple.

I take back what I said Jared. I want you to be happy and if she makes you happy then I’m happy for you! What kind of fan would I be If I wasn’t supportive of this quick engagment!

Shotgun Wedding? @ 03/02/2010 at 3:47 pm

Thought Jared was smarter than that. Hope it works out, he deserves to be happy

I agree with Jedaqia im soooo devastated :( i cant say congrats cause im a total Jared/Sam faan.The only thing i can say is :WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????
He is So Yummy.Whyyyy?????? :(

he certainly has bad taste but oh well, best of luck to him.

Congratulation to Jared and Gen on their wedding, they are such an adorable couple. I wish them the best as husband and wife, and hopefully soon in the future will see little Jared’s and Gen’s running around.

Jensen and DAnneel are next to be married, I’m so excited for them to. They make such a gorgeous couple, I’m so happy for both J’s finding someone to love.

Congrats to the beard and groom!

And I care because…
The only problem I see here is that they BOTH can’t act and NOW they’re going to infect their kids wih thair BAD ACTING GENES

@DeeDee:

I would have to agree with DeeDee and add that why would an actor who claims he wants to jump into movies and become a Hollywood star get married in his 28 years under a tent in Idaho?
Where are the producers and directors and actors from his Hollywood entourage to invite and pump his public image??
Not even co-starts who have been on the show for years weren’t there.
And don’t tell me she’s pregnant cause that would be even more lame.
Anyway he is hot and talented and that’s what I should care about, what he does with that package is his business I guess.

Many, many congratulations to the happy couple! May their lives together by joyful and filled with wonderful, special moments!

*Sends them hugs and kisses of congrats*

Jared Padalecki is the among the best actors on Thursday nights, a natural and emotive actor with raw power underneath, and I am very glad for him if he is happy. Gen has always seemed very sweet with the fans who meet them on the street. I think Jared sadly learned his lesson when he was so public with the fans about his relationship and engagement with the darling Sandy. That didn’t work out for them. This may be a rebound relationship but I don’t think Jared would rush to marriage without love and reason being there. Because fans have been so nasty about GC on the show, and because of how things fell things fell through with Sandy, I think he kept his new relationship as close to the vest as possible. I don’t blame him at all. Jensen fans are frakking awful, and the reason I won’t be following his career once Supernatural is over. Plus, I am bored with Dean, so damn much. You can tell an episode is over now because Dean is blubbing about being a hero again. Meh. Anyway, I do love the J2 friendship and on and off screen brother relationship. I think they are lovely people from lovely families. Jared is getting married off-season in Idaho because he’s not a media ***** out to score points. He’s an authentic person and gracious to fans always. I just love him. Best of wishes to Jared and Gen.

They’re so cute together! can’t wait for them to do small Jareds and Genevieves.

Congrats to you both! I wish you all the best for your future together, and I hope your wedding day was as special as you’d hoped. You’re both very lucky and I hope you have a long and happy life together.

To the naysayers – please keep in mind that Jared and Genevieve may have been dating for a lot longer than they let on – at the very least since April last year. We the public know jack all about their private lives, which is definitely how it should stay.

For two people who are almost 30, their little wedding schtick sounded pretty immature to me. And badly written. Only Hemingway could get away with using the word “grow” that many times in two sentences.

I concur with the poster who thought it was weird that they married in the middle of shooting, in the middle of winter, in the middle of Idaho, and barely invited anyone. Quickie wedding = quickie babies.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I wish it was me :(

oh why jared, you really didnt need to get married. congrats anyway, im devastated i could cry. You cant help but be jealous of her though. I am defo all for sammy still.

and i sooooo wish i was her ;(

This marriage will definitely not last long. I know everybody is either happy or wants to be happy that they got married. Afterall, it’s what they wanted and it’s new, it’s shiny and bright. No one likes being accused of being a hater or actually being a hater. I’m not a hater. I couldn’t give a crap who either of them marry. However, I still don’t think this will last. I think they both just want to play house. They haven’t known each other for long and Jared’s been engaged twice already recently. A marriage is supposed to be about love and the concept that they’ll be together until death do them part. Does anyone really think Jared is that mature? Or on some level, is he like his good old pal, Chad Michael Murray? He started dating Genevieve shortly after his engagement with Sandra fell through.

It’s all publicity. They’ll both get bored.

I so don’t like Genevieve. She’s such a bad actress. I bet she was fast to get in bed with Jared and she was one to ask for a quick wedding – to get married as fast as possible so he wouldn’t get distracted by a prettier face. Afterall, his engagement with Sandy got called off pretty fast. Now, she gets half of everything he owns and she gets her fifteen minutes in the light! SCORE. I bet she’s proud of herself.

This comment has nothing to do with the wedding but more to do with fakers on the social internet sites and Jared and Jensen anouncing they had no accounts. I was following twiiter accounts who claimed they were really them, but as soon as I saw a video of them stating that they have no facebook, myspace, or twitter account, I dicountinued to follow them instantly. I know they will probably never read this but If they happen to I just want to personally thank them both for warning us. I know this comment has nothing to do with Jared’s wedding, but I feel like I had to thank both he and Jensen for saying something since they didn’t even have to. Once again to Jared and Jensen-thankyou

Heather Lee @ 03/18/2010 at 3:49 pm

omg i didnt know that you got married..i am in love you jared padalecki i am so so sad.. and y did you have to get married

@Liv: wtf? i agree.two months thats a short engagement.two months is definately not a long enough engagement to be real

@Tess: agreed katie cassidy made a far better ruby than Gen.

haha also i think jensen and jared had more romantic chemistry than jared and gen do

@Ang: i like what was said i to am so happy for jared padalecki. and even if she is pregnant will good for them she is a beatiful person and so is jared and i wish them all the best have luck,. i had tears of joy for the happy couple. :) and all you people who are jealious of jared getting married get over it. anything with him would be a fanasy. we all know that celeberitys only marrie other celeberitys. which is cool.

Congrats! I wish them the best! Hope they will be happy together!

schaeffer fanny @ 04/02/2010 at 5:49 pm

oohh ils sont tellement mignon… en plus sam est tellement beau.. hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihii en tout ca je leurs souhaite beaucoup de bonheur et une longue vie !!! pleins de bisous à mon petit coeur !

i love sammyyyyyy!!! congratulations to this beautiful couple! i wish them love forever!!!

Padalecki must be a shy gawky dork if he married the first available woman on the studio floor. She is not pretty enough for him. He hasted. He should’ve married one like Katie Cassidy (the first Ruby). Swiching the pairs makes fit couples: Katie Cassidy + Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese + Katie’s hockey player.

congratulations… but actually we’re so surprised hearing you have been married so soon coz we love you as fans. however, we are happy cos you have married with the right woman. may God bless you. we love you much.

i’m so happy for them and i wish the happiness for them they deserve each other

Since both Padalecki and Cortese are Catholic, why was there no church service or any sign of a priest?

My daughter ran into them last summer in Florence, Italy. She heard him talking in a museum and recognized his voice from Gilmore Girls.

Véronique @ 05/25/2010 at 8:03 pm

Yes, I think the same think I was very surprised when I learnt this wedding. I’m doubtful…

I really just dont know what to say exactly. I love this man, and everything about him from his looks to his personality is just amazing. He is just so down to earth and caring, and his sense of humor is awsome, his acting is superb. I can honestly say that I love him with all my heart. Jaed Tristan Padalecki, I love you, I always will, and I would die for you in a heartbeat. You complete me, everything about you from your smile and your laugh to your just plain completly and utterly awsomeness, just makes me love you and want you more. I believe you love Genevieve, I do. But I can promise you she is not the love of your life, you two will grow apart. Because no matter how much you may think you love a women, there will always be something you feel like youre missing, a quality you just cant seem to find in anyone, and that is because who youre looking for is me. I promise I will find you someday, and you wont be able to keep from falling for me. The day our eyes finally make contact, it will feel like we’ve known each other forever, and thats because you and me were meant for each other. You just have to wait, wait for me to grow into the person I will be someday. And trust me when I say you being ten years older than me will have no bearing what so ever on our love. So till then I would like to thank Genevieve for keeping you company for me. I cant wait for our life together.

Yours truely, Kaitlyn

not a native speaker @ 06/02/2010 at 4:36 pm

you guys need to let go of your phantasies and accept the truth- he is happily married to her, shes not the rebound girl nor pregnant or trying to stand in the spotlight for a moment (what the hell people??) or whatnot… HE proposed to HER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeD5aZIayN4 and those weding pictures truly show just HOW in love they are.. http://www.ksweddings.com/data/web/fred_ginger/
and come on 28 is not too young to get married!! how old are you supposed to be- is there like a certain age where you are suddendly all wiser and more mature so that you are ready to get married? or is there a certain time span that you have to wait once you are in love with someone until you are allowed to get hitched? i dont think so…

oh.wow. thats preettty awesome.

….but that girl really really pissed me off on supernatural. like reaallly. and i liked jared with sandy.

but hey. they look happy together. =) so im happy. (even tho i dont know them and they dont know me and im just some random ass supernatural fan). but just hope it lasts.

@Kaitlyn: LOL… okaaay. (Y)

@Sun Valley Magazine:

amazing wedding pics!

Congratulations for your wedding, hopefully enduring, and many children, may always be blessed by god and given a long life

@REEVEN:
reason hunks go first is because every girl wants a sexy man no one wants an ugly dude. but i dont think the marriage will last cuz he was on the rebound from his Ex-fiancée, Sandra McCoy.

i dont think it will last. he was on rebound from his Ex-fiancée. hmm. and only 4 months they only knew each other for a little. they rushed into it. oh well one less sexy guy in the world :(

three words: GAY IN DENIAL

@Jenny:

What do you mean Jensen is next? Jensen has been married for a while…

Ewwww I hate her..he can get someone so much better then her! She’s so gross… But congrats I guess

jen YOUR BIGGEST FAN JARED!! @ 12/02/2010 at 3:05 am

im so happy for you guys… you guys are so cute together… im to getting married soon to my boyfriend who i love very much… so congrads…

@Jenny:
Jenson already got married.

I have study a few of the articles in your website now, and i truly like your fashion of blogging. I added it to my favorites weblog website checklist and will be checking back again soon. Please verify out my website as well and let me know what you believe.

AmberG-Bhamgirl04 @ 01/29/2011 at 4:11 am

I LV SUPERNATURAL! I am a “Dean/Jensen”Girl, I’ve bn a fan of his snce he was Eric Brady on “Days”. Im a “Sam/Jared”Girl too!! I’m Not a / “slash” fan like N S4 “THE MONSTER AT THE END OF THIS BOOK”!!! Just 2 set thngs strat, n the words of Dean N dat EP “That’s Just Sick!” What I’m sayn is that I’m 1st a Dean/Jensen girl, but I like Sam/Jared too, hes a hottie 2, but they R bth great actors & are very talented @ their acting craft! There hasn’t ben a TV Series that’s come along like “SUPERNATURAL” in a REALLY LONG TIME! Supernatural, now n its 6 Season, has a little bit of everything, it has the “IT FACTOR”! It has a “SWEET” 1967 Mettalic Black Impala, that seems to only b able 2 play AWESOME Classic Rock tunes! Supernatural also has a AWESOME CAST, Jensen, Jared, Misha, & Jim(Dean&Sam Winchester, Castiel, & Bobby Singer), & many othr great actors that contributed 2 the Dean&Sam story. Can’t 4-get Jeffery Dean Morgan (John)&Mary Winchester, Ash, Jo & Ellen, and Chuck! & characters we “LOVE” 2 “HATE” , MEG, Gordon, YED, GhostFacers,TRIXTER/Gabriel, Bella, RUBY S3(Katie Cassidy), RUBY S4(Genevieve Cortese),Lilith, Uriel, Alastair, Anna, Zachariah,CROWLY,Lucifer, and all those Spirits, Vamps, ShapeShifters, Clowns,D’jn, Croatoan, HELL, HellHounds, CAT (LOL), Ghost Sickness,”HILLY BILLIES” (The Benders), & FARIES (LOL)! Dean & Sam R AWESOME characters & “Supernatural” is an AWESOME Story/Series!! Thank You Eric Kripke!!!!!
Yea, I’d B Blind or Stupid or sumthin if I didn’t take 1 look @ Jensen Ackles/Dean or Jared Padalecki/Sam and not go “OMG they R HOT & SEXY!!! & lets not 4-get Misha Collins/Castiel he’s a HOTTIE 2! But that’s not the main reason I LV Supernatural or Y it’s my Fav Series/TV Show! It has a intense family relational back drop of these two bros who’d literally DIE 4 the other & HAVE, several times, that just makes U cry when they cry or are in physical or emotional pain, they make U smile the way the bros act around each other, just like siblings do, plus you have Hilarious moments in the mist of chaos & doom!! Or there is sum sorta Pop Culture Reference in the mist of craziness, like in Magnificent 7, when Deans like”What’s in the Box” it was hilarious! Or the episodes like “Hell House”, “Tall Tales”, “Bad Day at Black Rock”, even tho Dean dies over 100 times “Mystery Spot’ was funny! My fav Funny SPN episode is “YELLOW FEVER”!! I laughd til I cried the 1st tm I saw it!! & U can’t 4get Jensen & “Eye of the Tiger’! Then Uve got, the bros past, their mom’s fam R Hunters, the bros destiny to fite ech othr DEAN/Michael & SAM/Luciger 2 save the world, but it’s all bout “TEAM FREE WILL”!! I njoy evry min.! I get mad @ Sam or Dean frm tm 2 tm 4 the stupid thngs they do & do to ech othr! I culdn’t imagn anybdy else playing these characters except Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki! They have such an realistic relationship underneath ALL the “Supernatural” stuff & that’s Y they R N their 6 Season, fans voted & they Graced the cover of the “TV GUIDE” 1st evr fans choice contest! They won last yr & was nominated this yr 4 the “People’s Choice Awards”! I hope that SUPERNATURAL has a 7th Season, I knw we R only @ the half of 6Season, but I jus cn’t thnk this is the last yr! I LV S1-5, but 6S is like S1 w/the”Monsters of the Week” ,but wth Sam&Dean older, they’ve “grwn up” , grwn emotionally, mentally, spiritually & closer as bros & as individuals! Yea, they’ve both been litrlly 2 Hell & BK & they hv trust issues w/ech othr, but wth Sams Soul Bk N & it bn wth Lucifer/Michael for ovr yr, the Angels “Civil War” & the “monsters of the wk” not actn “normal”, well as norm as suprnatral thngs can B, I can’t wait 2 C the new episodes nxt wkl! I hope J2 wants 2 continue n2 S7, & I hope the “POWERS THAT BE” will continue 2 Recognize that Supernatural is a “HIT” tv ‘SERIES” & will pick it up for more SEASONS!!! I just can’t waith until the NEW EPISODES come back next week!! & HOPEFULLY with both FINGERS CROSSED, SUPERNATURAL will Return for a 7th SEASON!! LOVE U GUYS!! Jensen, Jared, Misha, Jim, Sera Gamble, Ben Edlund, Robert Singer, Phil Sgriccia, Peter Johnson and to all the other producers, writers, directors, actors & crew that are working on SPN now or those in the past( the great & awesome KIM MANNERS), (Jeremy Carver)& of course ERIC KRIPKE THANKS 4 ALL UR HARD WRK & 4 CREATEN AN AWESOME STORY!

congratulation jared and genevieve!!!!!!!!!!!wish both of u best of luck in your and loooooooooooooooooooots of haaaaaaaapiness………

congratulation jared and genevieve!!!!!!!!!!wishing both of u lots of happiness…………………..

coooooooooooooooooooooooongrats

shawn reyes @ 03/15/2011 at 4:32 pm

I like them both. Genevieve Cortese from wildfire and Jared P from supernatural and holloween. Both successful and making money. Don’t hate cuz they got married. Be proud. Love y’all both and best wishes.

@Kaitlyn: lol you make me laugh..i’m not being rude/mean about your comment it really did make me laugh :) do you know how many girls feel the same (including me) good luck girl..who knows

Don’t you feel sorry for all the poor girls who got screwed (unfortunately not literally) by the actor, cause he didn’t give them a chance at true love. So many girls would’ve had a shot at marrying this actor if only he had seen their Facebook page or their super cool YouTube videoor come and hung out at their local Wal-Mart – he would’ve instantly been in love and BALLS to the disgusting ugly icky untalented hooha who married him – the wife should be forever hated and dissed because the actor’s ONE TRUE LOVE was just a bit too busy posting on boards and didn’t quite have the time to meet the actor and dazzle him with her fascinating and scintillating personality – so HATE HIS WIFE 4eva :) He missed his real chance at true love, cause his biggest fan (one of ‘em, anyway) never got her chance to show him how much she really REALLY loves him…

hi jay is it ok if i can call u jay iam really happy for u. i only wish tho i was the lucky girl in the wedding dress marring u but things might change who nows what is in store here my mobile if u wanted to ringme okays and aria code +61401597412 thanks *** ooo

@Lynn: no she was not figure it out They were married in Feb. 27,2010 she is preggers now and it happened in Oct. due in March and he did not marry on the rebound.

bigg fannn @ 01/09/2012 at 2:29 pm

she is one lucky chick

I’m so happy that Jared picked Jensen as his groomsman. Jared and Gen make a lovely couple and i’m glad they are happy.

they’re really into the world “grow” right?

@Jensen Fanatic: aaaaaaaand you were wrong.