John Mayer to Ke$ha: I Love You!

John Mayer to Ke$ha: I Love You!

John Mayer and a few of his buddies walk out of Nobu restaurant in the TriBeCa neighborhood of New York City on Saturday night (February 27).

After dinner, the 32-year-old musician tweeted, “Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over with your tricks and charms and I must tell you I really like your song ["TiK ToK"]. Though I must add I tried brushing with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?”

John continued by joking with his followers, “Stop telling your friends you detest the Ke$ha song and then dancing to it at home. How about some accountability, people?”

K$ cheekily responded with some revised lyrics from her song: “dear john mayerrr. Don’t be a little b–ch wit ur chit chat. Jus $how me whur ur d—’s at. x”

John performed to sold-out crowds on Thursday and Friday at Madison Square Garden. He thanked fans in the wake of his controversial Playboy comments.

john mayer kesha nobu 01
john mayer kesha nobu 02
john mayer kesha nobu 03
john mayer kesha nobu 04
john mayer kesha nobu 05

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

RUN KESHA RUN

CanadaGirl @ 02/28/2010 at 2:05 pm

The D-Bag o f the year award goes to….. John.

I like Kesha now. I saw her on C4 in the UK and she was adorable and hilarious and chatty, just cute and fun really. She needs to work on her live performances but that’s it. She looked gorgeous up close and clean lmao.

……….i think i like john mayer again. too soon?

Kanye West is the only douche that can get away with being a douche.

Having said that, I don’t hate John. I think he just can’t stop talking.

men who love too much @ 02/28/2010 at 2:19 pm

yea, yea, u love everything that moves until u get to pee on them, then not so much. just stay away from the young ones, john, don’t corrupt them. old ladies are more u, they’re already corrupted.

Haha that respond is hella funny. I still f.uckin’ hate that annoying talentless trashy b!tch though =)

I cannot help but sorta like John Mayer and Kayne West. They march to the beat of their own drummer, sure they mess up and can be douches but they have talent, and I don’t think they set out to be malicious. As long as they learn lessons along the way and make amends, they can only grow and become better human beings. Isn’t that what we are all suppose to do?

Sugarnspice @ 02/28/2010 at 2:27 pm

I love how she didn’t kiss his ass. Rock on Ke$ha!

@Dreads: It was funny bc I was watching her interview and performances which were actually cute and fun/funny then switched to Ch18 where Girls Aloud were strutting around in nothing but tiny tacky little plastic swimsuit leotards (it was their tour footage) and sounded so embarassingly and noticeably out of tune. I cringed and changed the channel back to Kesha.

LOL, those lyrics actually fit well. Considering what Mayer said recently….Idc I like Kesha.

Wasn’t this famewhore king of dbag swearing he was going to shut his a*s out?
Loser.
Overrated.
Luckily nobody knows him outside Us.
US should be ashamed for someway keeping this retarded idiot on a totally undeserved spotlight.
A dbag for dbags.
I am happily refusing all of that.
And Kesha is honestly lame.

I miss the old John. The guy who plays beautiful music and couldn’t care less about dressing up, groom his hair and chasing fame and glory by dating celebs..now, I only love his music, I seemed to like him a lot less as a person.

Bella Coola @ 02/28/2010 at 2:50 pm

Isn’t he supposed to stop talking?

Listen, watch, and enjoy…because Peter Green (original Fleetwood Mac) shows you that the World Keeps Turning in spite what happens and mistakes made. Rock on, Peter Green. You’re the greatest. Achieve…Mayer, West and Brown, achieve, just google if you need to know about Peter Green.

Bella Coola @ 02/28/2010 at 3:08 pm

Kesha is a w/h/ore. Anyone who brags about giving random dudes blow jobs and calling her mother to tell her about it is disgusting.

he came back out of hiding wayy too early
John we love your music, we love you, but really man grow up.

Not Impressed by JA @ 02/28/2010 at 3:22 pm

LOL #18
John wants to be 32, he wants to be a ninja (his own quote)
Don’t expect a 32 years old who refers to himself as a NINJA to grow anytime soon !

So what, now he doesn’t even have the right to say that he likes a song??
You guys are ridiculous. You are the ones who create the drama that surrounds him.

Just grow up, get a life and leave the man alone.

I thought he said he was going to disappear for a while…….. 5 seconds is not “a while”

NEXT poor girl >>RUN!!!! Ke$ha

oh for human sake!!!!!!can you stop posting about this loser!!! he is so pale from too much musterbation……yakkkkkk….wont want to shake his hand hahahahahah

#6 The douche-bag is John Mayer, he is a disgusting cess pool.

So leave Kanye out of this, he is a saint compared to John Mayer, the slime bucket.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All