Kelis: Check Out 'Acapella'!

Kelis: Check Out 'Acapella'!

Kelis sports a colorful outfit paired with heels by Christian Louboutin as she performs on Friday (February 26) at Eve Nightclub inside Crystals at City Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The 30-year-old singer rocked the house with her new single, “Acapella” and filled the room with bubbles!

Kelis recently shared how hard it is to choose songs to go on her album! “I find myself fighting relentlessly every album,” she wrote on her Twitter. “But at the end of the day why? There are wonderful sonicly [sic] perfect songs that never see the light of day.”

10+ pictures inside of Kelis singing “Acapella”…

Kelis – Acapella

Photos: Judy Eddy/WENN
Posted to: Kelis

Frazer Harrison/Getty

I N F A M O U S L Y C O O L @ 02/28/2010 at 10:41 pm

awesome song!

I N F A M O U S L Y C O O L @ 02/28/2010 at 10:41 pm

yeah i was first for once!

She’s got swag but that hair is outta control.

HOT MESS. That $50K/ month that Nas is supporting her with certainly hasn’t bought her style.

The song sounds like 90s techno-pop. Lame.

i liked it. i see jogging or dancing to it. i see nothing wrong with a little techno; it stands apart from the current music landscape. Vocals are just right; nothing over the top. Fun!

@NIKKI: Too bad it’s not his money she’s spending, seeing as he is $200k behind.

Get a new line.

F*ck this gold digging ugly *****.

wow. what an awful awful song. i mean really. this is her comeback song? uh no.

@JLM:

No wonder she looks like crap.

The money hungry tool doesn’t deserve anything.

fleshTONE @ 03/01/2010 at 1:54 am

@JLM:

Right! The dumb, misinformed haters are soo stupid and pathetic. Kelis is doing her OWN thing. w/o Nas’ help.

her legs are insanely sexy.

i like the song. nice dance song. very hot. it does remind me of music from a gay men’s club though. lol.

LOL she’s wearing topshop herlequin sequin playsuit ($160)
50k/month. how about a stylist ??

I’ve always liked her. She has an amazing style. She always did have one. You guys hating on her are just friggin’ stupid. The girl can sing and is sexy in her own way. She’s definitely not ugly. I love the song and I love her! Go Kelis!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/01/2010 at 10:19 am

@I N F A M O U S L Y C O O L: …oh come on, loser. get your own fcuking name. god damn. jared, wake up. you think up these stupid thumbs up and down crapp but you cant do something as simple as have people register so they cant keep stealing names?!!?
~
..`now i gotta get a new name cause these losers are going to swaggerjack me, againn

Do Not Release This Song Kelis @ 03/01/2010 at 3:22 pm

This is a horrible attempt at a comeback single. There is no originality or flavor to this song. She is trying to blend Gaga and Sporty Spice and it’s not working. If she wants to go in the techno direction with her music she needs to come up with her own flare. And I don’t mean dressing horribly, we have Gaga for that!

What’s really stupid about half the comments on here, is the fact that yall keep calling her a golddigger. HEY DUMBASSES! SHE WAS MARRIED TO NAS, HE CHEATED WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT, why cant she get money in return from the divorce?She’s a woman, she’s supposed to get halfof everything, she is the one raising the kid. JESUS yall people need to stop hating and wake up to reality. And Sad part about it is, NAS DIDNT EVEN GIVE HER THE MONEY YET. So she obviously aint using it , Nas is behind on his taxes with the I.R.S. I dont think he’ll send anything if he’s busy with that. And btw for those of you who dont know. Kelis has been dressing strange and ecclectic for years, since 1999 , WAYYY BEFORE GAGA. STFU with that **** please.

MrMarleyFAN @ 03/01/2010 at 8:34 pm

I like it alot. She beats Rihanna ella ella ella ella ANY day!

It’s not a good come back song…. But I do like it! It’s a good song at a dance club and when you’re exercising. It’s also a good song driving down the interstate!

But the song is not for everyone and mostly everyone wants a slow song or song about alcohol and b*tches… I mean, i don’t care for those songs but that’s what’s popular and that’s what makes these kids love these stupid songs. Of course, you have to have good beats and music too with those stupid lyrics.

however, as an older person, I do like this song from Kelis!

Man what happened to her…she used to have an awesome style…her outfit looks like regurgitated crap.