Dakota Fanning Sings on 'Runaways' Soundtrack -- Kristen Stewart Too!

Dakota Fanning Sings on 'Runaways' Soundtrack -- Kristen Stewart Too!

Dakota Fanning stays classic in black at the 46th Annual Cinema Audio Society Awards held at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel on Saturday (February 27) in Los Angeles.

The Runwaways — Music From the Motion Picture is now available for pre-order.

Dakota and her Runaways co-star Kristen Stewart re-recorded four versions of the legendary all-girl group’s classics — the first time either actress has contributed to a film’s soundtrack. Dakota sings “Cherry Bomb” and “California Paradise.” She also sings duets with Kristen in “Queens Of Noise” and “Dead End Justice.”

FYI: Dakota is wearing an alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet “Brisa” leather cascade front blazer.

dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 01
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 02
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 03
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 04
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 05
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 06
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 07
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 08
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 09
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 10
dakota fanning runaways soundtrack 11

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

surprise surprise, another 16 year old in hollywood dressing like a slvt. gotta love these parents who let their underage kids do whatever they want because they are supporting the household… hint hint Billy Ray

shes not a ****, this is age appropriate i would say, cute dress cute heels, and not a ton of makeup, leave her alone!

@bob:
just cause your fat and cant wear that dress doesnt mean dakota’s a sl*t.

BUZZ KlLL @ 03/01/2010 at 2:26 pm

A 16 year old beauty, she is perfect for her age. Still dressing appropriate. Not like Miley.

Elizabeth @ 03/01/2010 at 2:44 pm

I do think the dress is too old for her, but I don’t think it’s sl*tty at all… At any rate, I’m still mad about this movie. It’s just a disgrace to have Dakota and Kristen trying to sing the songs. At least have them lip sync it please. No one can do The Runaways but The Runaways themselves. Just my opinion.

Dakotafan @ 03/01/2010 at 3:07 pm

Firstly this dress is totally age appropriate – what on earth do you think normal teenagers are wearing when they go out to a really smart dinner/show/prom – exactly what Dakota is wearing, its a mini dress for heavens sake people. Rather a 16 year old with awesome figure than a 40 year old who should be showing a little less skin at 40-

So don’t be so quick to judge and if you don’t like something then don’t look at it or read it and then there is no need for awful comments. Dakota is beautiful, talented and always well dressed and well mannered. She is an incredible 16 year old and I think an excellent role model. She dresses age appropriately ALWAYS (and when you disagree look around you at the other teenagers out there in the rest of the world and Europe and the States), wears very little make up and is always well behaved.

Dakota you rock and don’t let the critics tear you down.

Elizabeth @ 03/01/2010 at 3:11 pm

“Secondly to those criticising Dakota’s singing – have you even heard the soundtrack? She has a lovely voice and if she had been lip synching in the movie everyone would have moaned- you can’t please everyone all the time but only some people some of the time.”

Yes, I have heard it in the previews, and I think it’s ridiculous. I’m not blaming her, not saying she can’t sing, I’m saying the whole idea of someone else trying to sing like The Runaways is stupid, and I can’t believe they would consent to it. I think she is well dressed, but the dress is too mature. I’m not saying it’s too short, inappropriate, anything like that, but she’s not dressed like a kid, which is what she is. I hate this trend of kids trying to look like adults, that’s all I’m saying.

Umm I think she’s dressed appropriately. Miley dresses worse than that when it comes to slvtiness. The dress may be quite short but her face expressions and her whole attitude are not slvtty at all compared to Miley, that blonde from Gossip Girl that I don’t even her name, or others. By the way, I love, love, LOVE the brown shoes!!

Actually, I take back what I said…..that dress isn’t that short and it’s not even sexy. It’s quite fugly IMO. I still do love the brown shoes though XD

Holy crap, I friggin love her shoes.

didn’t miley wear that dress in red to the American Music awards in 2007?

Divine Goddess @ 03/01/2010 at 6:51 pm

@Elizabeth: she is not 6 years old…she’s dressing like a TEEN. how is that dressing too maturely? ppl act like she dresses as if she’s 40 with thigh high slits and tons of cleavage

Divine Goddess @ 03/01/2010 at 6:54 pm

@bob: wtf? how is this dressing like a sl_t? do u know what that looks like? she’s old enough to wear a dress and high heels

BUZZ KlLL @ 03/01/2010 at 7:03 pm

Thanks for the thumbs up, people. thumbs up to all of you! I love Dakota Fanning, & can’t wait for the Runaway movie. Joan Jett still rocks!

She looks cute and she’s very talented!!

She looks beautiful… Actually, I feel kind of bad for thinking like that of a 16 years old… but wth… she looks stunning!