Mon, 01 March 2010 at 2:00 pm
Daniel Radcliffe Films Trevor Project PSA
- Daniel Radcliffe talks tolerance and the Trevor Project – Popeater
- Shawn Johnson meets Minnie Mouse – JustJaredJr
- Courtney Love has eccentric style at Roberto Cavalli‘s show – DListed
- Jessica Simpson shares love advice – HuffingtonPost
- Carmen Electra knows music saves lives – HollywoodTuna
- Carly Simon: “You’re So Vain” is not about David Geffen – Towleroad
- Two Brady Bunch stars don’t want to meet up again – Radar
- Check out old-school Kraftwerk – CoedMagazine
- Snooki and Vinny‘s party brings the house down – Celebuzz
- Marisa Miller shows off her cute behind – Celebslam
- Ashley Greene is pretty in purple – Bauergriffin
- Mariah Carey gets a touch-up during her show – ASL
- Michael Buble helps close the Olympic games – GabbyBabble
- Last night, Chad Michael Murray and his fiancee Kenzie Dalton enjoyed a date night at Sam Nazarian’s Katsuya in Glendale. They dined on the patio and indulged on crispy rice with spicy tuna, California roll, and salmon sushi.
- Film critic Roger Ebert says computer programmers have captured his voice from movie commentary tracks so he can type what he wants to say and listeners hear a voice that sounds like him. His voice will be heard predicting Oscar winners on a segment of The Oprah Winfrey Show airing Tuesday.
- Stephen Dorff, Hayden Panettiere, Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg danced to the beats of DJ Mr Best and a surprise Mickey Avalon performance at Paris Hilton’s 29th birthday party sponsored by Ty Ku and Ciroc.
- Jim Carrey became a grandfather this weekend.
Just Jared on Facebook