Johnny Weir: Columbus Circle Shopping Spree!

Johnny Weir: Columbus Circle Shopping Spree!

Johnny Weir keeps warm in a Fendi scarf and some furry accessories as he shops up a storm at Columbus Circle in New York City on Monday night (March 1).

Let’s hope he adopted his on-ice faux fur decision off the ice!

Last week in Vancouver, Weir placed a somewhat disappointing 6th in the men’s figure skating competition of the 2010 Winter Olympics. “There are people that judge me that are several generations older than me,” he lamented on Live with Regis & Kelly. “I can’t always please those people because I am very out there for the average skating judge. What I was so happy with at the Olympics was the way I skated. All that hard work [gave me] that moment when I could feel the audience on that journey with me.”

New episodes of his reality series, Be Good, Johnny Weir, airs on Mondays @ 10:30PM ET/PT on the Sundance Channel. You can follow him on Twitter @JohnnyGWeir!

Johnny Weir – “Live with Regis & Kelly,” 3/2
johnny weir columbus circle 01
johnny weir columbus circle 02
johnny weir columbus circle 03
johnny weir columbus circle 04
johnny weir columbus circle 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

lol really cute

Hugo Hurley @ 03/02/2010 at 12:55 pm

Johnny and Adam Lambert would be a perfect match

...I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 03/02/2010 at 1:09 pm

@Hugo Hurley: …`and what makes you think he’s gay?! huh, where you get that idea from?!

Love you Johnny. You’re hot,hot, hot !!!!

Johnny, I love how you stay true to yourself. I loved your interview with Larry King re: ‘fierceness’ lol! LOVE YOU!

I actually love Johnny Weir- his personality is so refreshing!! He doesn’t seem to take himself too serious and he has fun on the ice. I cannot believe all the homophobic and inappropriate comments made by commentators when he was skating in Vancouver. Why is homophobia permitted on TV while other forms of hate are not tolerated and met with severe punishment? Why the double standard? Anyway, love Johnny :)

He is great!! He should be where that fake tan boy is.

funderpants @ 03/02/2010 at 2:36 pm

Amazing performer and great attitude! I applaud his parents for bringing up such a talented, well spoken young man.

lol, he’s stupid little gay, isn’t he?

He’s so cute! Good on him being himselft

* himself*

the_boyfriend @ 03/02/2010 at 3:59 pm

nobody could touch his artistry on the ice that night, he might not have had the tech prowess but that journey he took us on was the best ride of the night, hands down.
go johnny go!

I love Johnny Rear

de Cosmos @ 03/02/2010 at 4:16 pm

“GET THE LOOK”
lol
No thanks

GO JOHNNY GO!!!

CaliLuvsJohnny @ 03/02/2010 at 4:47 pm

@Glambert:

Honey, he’s got a MUCH cuter a_$$ then you could ever wish for….

;) & HUGS

Don’t I know it Cali . My _$$ has pockmarks..just like my face

purrmonsta @ 03/02/2010 at 5:45 pm

@Hugo Hurley:
Nooooooooooo…every flower needs a gardener, ONE diva per couple! They’d look cute though.

purrmonsta @ 03/02/2010 at 5:48 pm

That was in response to the “Johnny and Adam Lambert as a couple” post – I don’t get why my reply didn’t appear under THAT post, but now you know what my previous post meant. Johnny looks cute in anything! Loved your interview on Regis & Kelly! So glad you plan to keep skating and I hope your TV show also goes on.

He was adorable at the Olympics and I wish I could like him. But it’s pretty impossible when he insists on promoting and wearing dead animals as fashion accessories. Just makes him another stupid fur hag.

He is my new fav google. I just LOVE him. He is so honest, open and cute! Thanks JJ the post. I want to see more of this young man.

I just want to say this is the first time I can say that I like Kelly Ripa! She is so into Johnny Weir, its adorable.

That guy is a douche and not HOT at all !

He looks very warm