Kate Gosselin Dances Onto 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

Kate Gosselin Dances Onto 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'

Kate Gosselin sizes up her Dancing with the Stars competition on the Monday episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live.

The 34-year-old reality mama explained that they will construct a dance floor in her basement so that she and her dancing partner can rehearse at home and she can be with her kids as much as possible.

After the taping, Kate headed to a DWTS after-party at STK. Pics inside…

If you missed it, check out the rest of the season 10 contestants of DWTS!

Click inside to watch Kate‘s full appearance on JKL

kate gosselin jimmy kimmel live 07
kate gosselin jimmy kimmel live 08
kate gosselin jimmy kimmel live 09
kate gosselin jimmy kimmel live 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
sweetsandy @ 03/02/2010 at 1:26 pm

what on earth is this woman famous for? having a ton of kids??????

I want that dress! It’s very flattering. Now…who is she???

I used to love this woman and her family soooo much. Now I dont even recognize her…

RandyCandy @ 03/02/2010 at 2:01 pm

She is the perfect example of what happeneds to people when they get a taste of fame….
It’s a shame really.
Everybody gives Jon a bad rap…but just look at her! She uses “fame” as her “only” means of money….. She knows that’s not true, just an exuse to indulge herself.
She WILL regret her desissions later in life.

I can not stand her. She isn’t the “star” that she thinks she is. I’m really really hoping she gets voted off first on DWTS or else the show will be ruined for me.

When will these networks get the hint and LOSE THIS B*TCH?! No one wants to see her. If she’s so worried about her kids why doesn’t she STAY AT HOME PERIOD and not continue to concern herself with how many cameras she can get in front of?? DWTS is dead to me. I will never watch that show again.

Talk Sense Girl @ 03/02/2010 at 2:12 pm

She looks Pretty…

krista marie @ 03/02/2010 at 2:24 pm

She is so full of herself at this point and the media keep feeding the beast. She is not a star, has no talent and makes me want to puke with her “single mother just trying to support her kids” lie. Out of the original documentary about raising twins and sextuplets have come a group of exploited children, a man who has reverted to childish behavior making one bad judgment after another and a woman so narcissistic that it oozes from her every pore and who has become totally detached from reality and what is best for her kids in the long term to instead promote herself and her intense desire for notoriety however undeserved. I always found DWTS fun to watch but won’t bother with it this time around. I wonder how an uptight, controlling person like Kate will take having to surrender to her partner and not being able to insult and belittle him when things don’t go her way. She might consider getting “the stick” removed before she starts, it might loosen her up a bit.

I’d tap that fine MILFY ass all day.

She is not a celebrity @ 03/02/2010 at 2:34 pm

She is so desprate for attention. She wants to be famous so badly. who is taking care of of 8 kids when she is in LA. she no different from the ootomom. At least the outomom take care of her children.

Pleeeaaassseee…make her go away!!!!

this old hag is disgusting

She look better. I guess she is better off without her John.

who is she ********? are we so celebrity challenged, this is the best we got? and she got the sweetest guy as a partner, Tony! Why not Maxim so he’d knock the ***** on her ass! I like this show, but now I’m not going to watch at all. Its the last year anyway. the line is a list of e-listers except American hero Buzz Aldrin

She is a legend in her own mind and a media *****.

people can say what they want about her but there’s no denying she looks great. And she looks like a saint next to her douchebag ex jon

The Doctor Is In @ 03/02/2010 at 3:48 pm

Hey, Kate. Farrah Fawcett called — she wants her hair back.

The looks really pretty. Divorce agrees with her. This is going to be a good DWTS season. It’s a interesting lineup.

F that *****!!!!!

To Agent:
I’m a dedicated mother..,.. now get me more left coast bookings dammit !

MollyMakeout @ 03/02/2010 at 4:21 pm

wow shes actually really pretty

Subburban momma @ 03/02/2010 at 4:40 pm

She has to make money. She has to support all those 8 kids. feeding them, clothing them, not to even mention if any of them get to college costs money. and 20 year olds are not her demographic. Her demographic is other moms and senior citizens. So as long as there are overwhelmed moms and senior citizens she will have an audience no matter how much the 20 somethings think that she is an old hag. Not evetything is about being 20. Jeebus.

Kate you have 8 young kids….go home and be a mother to them for goodness sakes!!

Best I've seen her look @ 03/02/2010 at 4:49 pm

I’d say she actually looks pretty good here. She’s certainly far from being an “old hag” at 34 (LOL)! Too many teenies on this website – what happened to Jared Junior?

did she also get a boob job? looks it.Fake as can be…..fake hair,fake nails,fake stomach,ok,real but half lobbed off,eeeeww….lol,that was quite the freebie…..the doc’s kid got her hubby for a spin. oh & most fake…..her personality.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All