Gerard Butler & Jake Gyllenhaal To Present At Oscars

Gerard Butler & Jake Gyllenhaal To Present At Oscars

A whole slew of Hollywood hunks just signed on to present at the 2010 Oscars Ceremony.

Taking to the podium to present include Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper, Tom Ford, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Pine, Keanu Reeves, Ryan Reynolds and Sam Worthington. A bunch of female hotties set to present at the ceremony were announced yesterday.

The 2010 Academy Awards will air Sunday (March 7) at 8/7c on ABC. Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin will serve as co-hosts of the event.

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

This is the closest that Gerard Butler will ever get to an Oscar.

YAYYYYY Keanu Reeves <3

That’s great and all, but will there be any presenters who’ve actually won Oscars?

Yeah I know. I hope Adrien Brody will be there. He’s won an Oscar and he’s usually there to present.

stellartes @ 03/02/2010 at 3:16 pm

yummy boyz! and my Sam will be there too! and Ryan! and Keanu! and Gerry! oh my my….now i can’t wait for Sunday at all !

Sam is the hottest!

I hate award shows and all the typical Hollywood types fawning all over each other. I’ll the tape thing and fast forward to whatever Butler does. Then shut it off fast.

just shit @ 03/02/2010 at 3:26 pm

Jared, why your precious Rachel Bilson is not on the list? LOL

gossiphound @ 03/02/2010 at 3:29 pm

Who are the female presenters that link above just takes one to an article on Charlize Theron

I love Sam Worthington, but seriously…this is the Oscars. Where’s the talent???

The Doctor Is In @ 03/02/2010 at 3:46 pm

Hey Butler, please forgo the orange spray paint for this one!

SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SAMSTER, how I love you so!!

Always the podium b!tch,... @ 03/02/2010 at 4:04 pm

….never the award winner. he is such a loser and a crappy actor. i hate his guts.

Awesome red carpet with Chris “always” Fine,too!!!

Will Butler have to drag Aniston along as his date?

Gayest Oscars ever!

Sam Worthington is so f****** hot and a really good actor. hope Zoe Saldana is gonna present with him. I’m such a geek.

keanu reeves hell yes i wasnt going to watch them but now knowing that the amazing sexy KEANU REEVES is going to be there, well that just makes my bday (same day as oscars) SO DAMN GREAT AND NOW I CANT WAIT, yea keanu!!!!!! love me some keanu

I still think Jake the hottest and probably the smartest. Just look at him, geek-chic.

A lot of bad actors presenting, except Jake Gyllenhaal. The Oscars is getting to be a low class show.

Jake the smartest? I doubt that. His highest education is high school. Some of this group graduated college and university. Example: G studied law for seven years at Glasgow University.

Delicious @ 03/02/2010 at 5:17 pm

This is the best Oscar can get? Although Steve Martin will be worth watching.

@really?: G for Gerard who hugs random women on the street to sell his “straight” image? You must be joking.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All