Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt board a boat in Venice with twins Knox and Vivienne on Wednesday (March 3).

Joining the twins for some family fun was Shiloh – she held Brad‘s hand as they walked to the boat!

Yesterday, Angelina filmed scenes for The Tourist waving and blowing kisses on a balcony.

FYI: Ang is carrying an “Ame” bag in black by Loewe.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their family boarding a boat…

angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 01
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

aww how cute they are

Where are the 10 pics?

lovely family :)

Jen Garner @ 03/03/2010 at 9:30 am

how cute. vivienne was holding her pretzel sticks.

Gorgeous Family full of love and joy. Angelina Jolie is still hot even being a mother of six, and Brad isn’t bad, though I like Angie best.

lovely family!

oh! they are so cute. good to see the twins again. glad the family is spending time together.

i think knox was wearing big brother Mad’s hat. Vivienne’s hat is cute too with that little bow on th side.

Love seeing them together having a good time. Thanks JJ.

The twins are adorable.
It’s funny how JJ & other sites make it sound like the JPs are just going for a ride on a boat. Every day. Like they’ve taken-up yachting. This is how one gets around in Venice. Boats. Not cars.
Yep, those kids are cute!

so cute!…

Knox is Shiloh's twin @ 03/03/2010 at 9:46 am

Knox and Shiloh are twins.

Viv is very lively. She is so full of life. Love her.
Knox looks the silent type. He closely resembles her older sis Shi.

adorable adorable kids……

Backwards C @ 03/03/2010 at 9:58 am

I love this family… Not Shi I know you were joking but not funny

Backwards C @ 03/03/2010 at 9:59 am

lol Ok i saw shi in the blue jacket guess jokes on me haha

These babies are so precious. I bet they are so much fun right now taking their first steps and laughing at everything with amazement. Angelina and Brad are such gracious parents. I love how they take each child out for quality time with mom and dad. They seem to juggle the family very well. I am so impressed with them as people, not just as actors/celebrities. Blessings to the JP’s family, friends, and to the greater than great fans!!

yay!! glad they’re talking these guys out more! they’re soooo cute <333

The twins are too cute for words!!! Don’t you just want to kiss those chubby cheeks.

Beautiful and lovely family. Love them!!!

yay!! glad they’re taking theuys out more!! they’re sooo cute <333

Oh, no! Viv is wearing bro’s Knox’s hat while Knox is wearing big bro’s or sister’s hat? someone will have a cow. In any hat, these kids are too cute for words. But wait, is Mad wearing Viv’s hat turned inside out or without the pom-pon? I love it. I’ve noticed Brad always seems to slip his kid a one snack of the road. Lovely family.

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!! Ain’t they adorable?

Why does Angie always dress those kinds in bland colors. You can’t even tell which one is the boy or girl.

Drab colors for pretty much all of the kids.

“dark/funeral” colors…..

Children are blessings @ 03/03/2010 at 10:10 am

adorable little angels. lovable family.
“When you put faith, hope and love together, you can raise positive kids in a negative world.” — Zig Ziglar

@pooper:
Poor you, you seem to have vision problems as you can’t see Viv’s leopard shirt or dress under the coat. No problem, the Brangie fans can always help people to see the truth, no matter what :)

Knox is beauty. He just look like Angelina. Vivienne is so cute.

sweet lady @ 03/03/2010 at 10:17 am

Knox looks like Brad. Vivi looks like Angie.I would lie to kiss and pinch their chubby cheeks.

I love Vivien, she’s so cute, i would love to cuddle with her!

Viv is the cutest in the family

the perfect family!!! they’re the most cute kids!

The way Vivienne’s clutching those pretzels is adorable! :)

Gorgeous and adorable! All of them! God bless the Jolie-Pitts!

How cute……

I really love the jolie-pitts! love them all! mwah mwah mwah!

Beautiful family! I love them!!! Angie is a super mom :-)

Thanks for these adorable pics of the Jolie-Pitts.. they are such a great family… love, love love those chubby baby cheeks and hands.
Angie and Brad have the mom and dad thing down!! Good for them.. God Bless the Jolie-Pitt family..

So cute, thanks!

Knox is the cutest, he’s mini Angie

Passing Through @ 03/03/2010 at 10:47 am

# 140 Goopy @ 03/03/2010 at 1:31 am
@Ms Beth:

Angelina isn’t angry. Johnny Depp ran a club that was drug infested with pushers openly doing deals in the club and users partaking in the restrooms, until a lawsuit forced him to give it up in 2004 to the daughter of his business partner who mysteriously disappeared years ago. JD smashed up hotel rooms, got in fistfights with paparazzi, threatened to smash a photographer with a plank of wood, took drugs and alcohol to excess, cut himself and started having sex at age 13. You’re right he is nothing like Angie except he found someone to have two kids for him, so he is a Dad and seems to love being a parent although he leaves them behind with Vanessa and works virtually non-stop all over the world.

Why do you want to have them NOT to be OK working together?
++++++++++++++++++
Wicked post. I think people tend to forget exactly how wild JD’s past is. When things were at their worst with Cocaine Kate, in a drug-fueled allegation, she claimed JD hit her during a fight in a hotel room – which they’d trashed. They actually got thrown out of a hotel in Miami over this incident. And don’t forget that JD’s best friend in the mid-90s was River Phoenix, who died of a drug overdose OUTSIDE JD’s nightclub. To this day Joaquin Phoenix is a fvcked up mess because of what happened with River. There were always rumors about who’d supplied the drugs and that Depp’s club was little more than a drug den with a live band. Similarly when Angie was dating Shitzu, Shitzu was dealing drugs and had a mule she left holding the bag during a drug buy. Not too long after her arrest the girl committed suicide. Angie and Shitzu had already broken up by then, but Angie knew the girl and Shitzu was the one who got Angie started on smack. So yeah – JD and Angie have VERY similar backgrounds…and we didn’t even mention their common tattoo obsession. They could easily be twins born 12 years apart…

They are so cute.

Passing Through @ 03/03/2010 at 10:56 am

That’s some serious cute those twins have going on. I’m LOL at pic #5. Looks like Viv has got a handful of pretzel sticks in her left hand…and her right arm you can see the leopard print lining of her coat where the sleeve is turned up. In that photo she looks soooo much like Shiloh at the same age. I also think this is the first time Shiloh’s ever been out in public and all the cameras weren’t focused on HER. That’s not a bad thing considering the new Lies & Shite has her on the cover and are demanding to know why Angie’s dressing her like a boy. I wondered which tab would be the first to slap that on the main cover. I figured it would be OuttaTouch but one Bauer rag is as bad as the other…

I think each and every Jolie-Pitt child ranks right up there up the cuteness factor and shouldn’t be judged against their brother or sister for it. They are all individuals and all adorable. Each is at their own stage of growth and I feel blessed that we are allowed to see there little faces and personalities. Every child likes to be recognized for the individual they are and no favoritism shown. At times, you can almost recognize that Brad and Angie go out their way to do things with the child who is feeling left out or overwhelmed, like Pax the first day in Venice. Brad took him alone on a trip for one on one time.
I love it that they are like the rest of us and hats and sweaters are shared by siblings when needed.

Passing Through @ 03/03/2010 at 11:08 am

# 29 Julka @ 03/03/2010 at 10:12 am
Knox is beauty. He just look like Angelina. Vivienne is so cute.
+++++++++++++
Normally Knox looks like Brad to me, but in these pix all I see is Angelina…and Shiloh. Brad’s going to have his hands full when these kids are teenagers. Their phone is going to be ringing non-stop with someone trying date one of his kids. We used to joke that he’d be sitting on the porch with a rifle waiting for the girls to come home from dates and now he’ll be trailing his sons in a chase car on their dates. Their dates will be saying, “Mad/Pax/Knox…isn’t that your dad in the car behind us…all night long?”

Every kid seems to have a blankie, except for Maddox and Pax. But, we’ve seen Z, Shiloh, Knox, and Viv all carrying little blankies. Cute! Wonder if the twins will suck their thumbs, too.

First time I have ever seen Brad and Angelina with their biological kids only.

Helooooo Alllll!. They are having a blast aren’t they? LOL. I’ve been loving the new threads and the pre Spring cleaning on JJ.

Those adorable little cherub cheeks the twins have are kaaaayyyuuuutte!!!!!

Patti:

You see it as their bio kids only, I see it as their three youngest. I also think it might just have been the twins’ day but Shi was having no part of that; think she’s going thru a ‘daddy and me” stage.

African Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 11:36 am

@ Pattie
How about just seeing it as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with their three YOUNGEST children, hmmm?

@Patti:

Why? Just. Why?

Aww, Angie holding Knox this time and Brad has Vivienne.

Anne Marie @ 03/03/2010 at 11:41 am

AMAZING! OUT OF 51 POSTS ONLY 1 SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE POST. NOTICE THE JENNIFER ANISTON FANS HAVE NOT POSTED ANY NEGATIVITY HERE. PLEASE KEEP THIS MIND WHEN JJ POSTS A JENNIFER ANISTON THREAD OK!!!! IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE AJ FANS STAY AWAY FROM JENNIFER’S POSTS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

POOR Jolie and Brad!! got stuck with children…They look much like Jolie., even I do not care for Jolie and Brad.

African Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 11:44 am

Isn’t that Maddox wearing a blue jacket in pix 6 and 9?

@sharyllee:

What do you mean “poor”? It’s their children!!!

Lovely family, I bet Zahara, Pax and Maddox were being home schooled or in school. Such a happy and close family.

African Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 11:48 am

Oh never mind me, I’m seeing things. Hehehe.

I really think Angelina and Brad love being with the kids, I mean not 100 percent of the time but the majority as in 98 percent. Brad has proved himself to be a great daddy, hands on in every way. Angelina just amazes me how loving she is towards the children, they both contribute in raising this family together.

andamentothat @ 03/03/2010 at 11:58 am

beautiful.. three beanie heads out and about!!

Boy is spitting image A. Jolie, very cute. Vivi looks just like Brad Pitt, so sweet girl

They are eating ice-cream
Too adorable.

And I see I think Maddox (haven’t see Shiloh), so I don’t know what some negative nancies are going on about.

OMG they’re so frigging cute (^-^) They’re managing six kids real well. And the kids all seem happy, healthy and well-behaved. Kudos!

JJB @ 03/03/2010 at 12:03 pm
They are eating ice-cream
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
isn’t that cute?
is viv bigger than knox?

I love the new JJ. Simple and neat. Now if we could have one religion and one political party everything would work out just fine.

Good morning Neleh here.
Good morning 2 all JP+6 on board & Lurking now..Hello every1..
Im peeking..1,2,3 awwww…Im in a meeting so I have 2 look as if Im listening haha..
Hey my darlings:
__
JJB Mega10, newer pics, of ice cream eating…awww.
Credit 2 Mega4A:

Wonderful Family!!!!
Love ‘em

Neleh2;
Oooops soo sorry I meant credit JB MEGA4A..booo me..{hiding},
see what happens when youre typing 2 fast & pretending 2 listen..lol
Mega10:

Katsaridoula @ 03/03/2010 at 12:15 pm

amazing people love them

@JJB:
Thank you, JJB. Love the picture!!! This time, Brad got one too I see :-)
Shi is on team-Italy! How adorable!

OMG I just wanna eat their cheeks!!! So cute!!!

cookies and milkies @ 03/03/2010 at 12:23 pm

beautiful
wonderful
cute
adorable

Good day Teri, African Girl..boooo Anoble Muaah, ebmo..thelookoflove1365, dawne andamen2that,niwatori ,LucklyL,
Frenchy how are you, Muaah, eliott, ..
What a beautiful day..Love seeing Shiloh sporting her Italy jacket *rock it Shiloh …The twins are beautiful, IA those cheeks.. I see Angelina in all 3..Brads all up in there..
Shi, Im John, no Peter, no John haha
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers, mothers, sons & daughters.
Thanku Dianad Muaah

Here’s another pic I found at JJB.
Look at Shi! :)

Ricky the Magic Pixie @ 03/03/2010 at 12:28 pm

Cute Family

TRUTH HURTS. @ 03/03/2010 at 12:29 pm

The Jolie-Pitt fans are having another great week!!!!

Entertainment Tonight @ 03/03/2010 at 12:33 pm

Watch ET tonight they have an Angelina Jolie Salt exclusive.

Daisy Bumble @ 03/03/2010 at 12:33 pm

bless them, awesome family

Okey bbl. Its a busy time a bit right now..
Lol I get a thumbs down 4 saying Hello..2 fun..well okey…& booo haha..
4 beautiful sweet ZeeZee..I love this movie..
OT
I hope you-all got my my mail..Mail is acting 2 strange..Muaah Neleh..Hey lucky..your name reminds me of Brads name in MAMS..
To understand your parents’ love, you must raise children yourself.
Chinese proverb

Oh my gosh Anoble I meant booo yaaah Anoble..
but I know you know…come conked me lol…pardon my mistakes..ugh.. – work I tells ya-
Muaah Anoble{hiding}..BBL Neleh

rumpletweezer @ 03/03/2010 at 12:38 pm

I could just eat em up ….so cute

@Neleh:

Neleh, your email came thru – thanks for keeping me in the loop. You are such a sweetheart

my little pony @ 03/03/2010 at 12:42 pm

The Jolie-Pitts are so sweet together.

Jeannified @ 03/03/2010 at 12:53 pm

Love it how Viv is holding all of those pretzels!

Lovely family…

LUV THEM !

Sneaking in real quicky:
OT:
Oh Anoble yaay..I completely Adore you..Muaaah…you know it…Missed you Much..Im happy it did because Ive been getting that Mail Dameon Thingy..ugh..
Pardon my mistakes my dear..I have several windows up & of course Jareds..but wont in a bit, because Its almost time 2 eat..thank goodness..What ya doing?..We all missed you..
Will write 2night okey..Come & join me 4 a catnap in my SUV haha..
4 you ANoble:
Hug Department: Always Open
MAMS 4 you:
btw am I the only 1 who sees only gray boxes with ratings, only seen the colored ones a small bit.. Okey bbl 4 real, Im famished.
Hey & Good day TRUTH LURKS.

Beautiful family–All the kids seems to have similar characteristics of eachother and their parents–smiles, expressions, walks, fashion, personalities (from pics and videos–I do not know this family personally, etc…) :) Blessing to the JPs and all of you!!!

Hey that’s simply not fair I wanna be in the loop too. lol
Tapping foot wondering why after four and a half years I’m not in that loop?

Anyone who wishes bad upon this family needs to put themselves in check. I’m seein’ lots of love. And Angie looks gorgeous as always.

OT to Neleh:
My old email got hacked, did you get my message with my new one? if not write me at elizabeth.morris123@gmail.com (that is my internet email) I will send you my private one. I miss your lovely letters!

Adorable!
I am loving not having to read troll comments and criticisms! Maybe they will give up and go back to the dumpee site : FF

So cute. I wonder if they call Knox, Knox or Leon or Leo. lol I like leo better because knox is such a strange name and Leo sounds better. :)

@Neleh:

OT:
Neleh
LOL – just hate that dam email thingy!! Thanks so much for the vid. I’ve missed you all too – things look nicer around here now maybe I’ll stop in more often.

Ot
Ebmo I got it now- but I sent you much mail..will explain later logging off 2 eat..
Oh ebmo my YT account gets hacked a bit..with dense infomercials ect..
MAMS Tango scene..watch the 1st 1 I posted those 2 are sooo in ..
no word 4 their chemistry its smoking hot -..Later.. Teri lol…Muaah
MAMS

@ebmo:

ebmo, how are you??? I’ve missed all the nice people here, miss our “music sessions”

OT
Anoble, Yes you must, I cant stop looking at Angie’s Balcony Pic/s & the twins, Shiloh & Brad ..love all of this…
Yes Jared is cleaning house, thank goodness. Anoble I just tried 2 send you something..It didnt send..will try later..Do it..Anoble..
its so funny becauseIm starved & Im just leaving soon as I post lol..
MAMS part2..
love Angie & Brad in these scenes..

@Neleh:

Neleh, here’s a Mr & Mrs Smith vid from one of my favorite vid makers, Faye88.

@Newett: Some people don’t care to read about Maniston even when it’s funny negative stuff. I’m tired of her and don’t want to read any kind of news about her. I think jared should delete all comments that mention her name. The site wouldve been better if he cleaned it up a long time ago. :)

neleh and anoble both here. hugs to you both.

Number 102, calm down! This site has nothing to do with Haiti or Chili earthquake. JP fans care tremendously about the world, it effects each and everyone of us. So we come here and catch up on JP news, no harm to anyone. We are huge supporters of JP and their charities around the world and even donate our own money towards it and to others. We can’t and will not stop living because of world crises, we can all come together and just get along…….. that’s just a thought. Why add more hatred when we already have enough?

@teri: Yes, it is school time for the older kids.

@vickifromtexas:

Vic, did you get my email??? I’ve been having issues and I know AOL is giving Neleh fits.

Aren’t the twins just adorable? Almost makes me wish I had a baby in the house again.

anoble, i did get the email. i was so glad to hear from you. i know you have been busy. i will write back today. the twins are precious. i would love to have a baby around during the day. no nights. = )

@Newett: skip? I hope they get deleted . if not … you get the red thumb. :) I wasn’t being hostile. I was just letting you know that your post was deleted because some people don’t give a damn about her the way you do.

@vickifromtexas:

LOL – I’m with you – no nights!! I am still cracking up over the “Baby
Cheezits” comment at Christmas, that was classic.

strawberry shortcake @ 03/03/2010 at 2:34 pm

very cute

Tinky Dinky @ 03/03/2010 at 2:35 pm

so adorable

@Jinx: You are right, we do not want her mentioned in our space. Finally we are free of her advertisement in the JP threads. It is almost a sacrilege to mention her name in the same sentence as AJ/BP.

@lurker:

ITA – between the trollops (I just love Neleh’s word for them) and the X discussions, I didn’t want to stop and spend my time at jj’s. I like the way things are going now, hope it continues.

anoble, “baby cheez-its” will be a go to laugh for us for a long time. big hugs.

Ahhhhh cutie pies….

Wonderfull family. Knox resembles his mother, Viv is Brad.The cutest babies in Hollywod

These pics are so cute! The twins are darling.

Angie and Brad are so pwerful. How many tell alls do you think can be written??? Give me a break and as far as IT is concerned, the rag is a joke. And if people are okay with a tabloid putting a child on the cover than I am so over the tabloids and entertainment shows. This is outrageous. how can they hate Angie so much as to hurt her children?? JP fans we need to take action. Make sure no one we know buys L&S or IT.

@Neleh:
Hey lucky..your name reminds me of Brads name in MAMS..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wait… I thought his name was John Smith in MAMS. Did I miss something? BTW, loved the tango scene! Thanks for posting. I may watch the DVD again.
Hi to all JP fans! 2 more days for the weekend. Can’t wait ;-)

these photos are so adorable, the twins are so cute.

lurker @ 03/03/2010 at 1:56 pm

@teri: Yes, it is school time for the older kids.

____
The haters never think of the obvious

How cute, the twins are so cute, cute.

Boycott Life & Style and In Touch. Children should be off limits and it is well known that the necklace that Brad wears symbolizes the 8 members of the JP family and was given to him by his Angie. BOYCOTT!!!!!!! the tabs and any entertainment program that even mentions this foolishness.

WHEN SHE SAID “HE MAKE`S BEAUTIFUL CHILDREAN SHE WASN`T KIDDING OR EXAGGERATING HE IN DID MAKE GORGEOUS KIDS, OF CURSE WITH THE HELP OF THE VERY GOOD ANGIE GENES

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 4:31 pm

@anoble: Thanks, beautiful MMS video.

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 4:33 pm

@REEVEN: They have their genes to these 3 children & they really make beautiful babies. The kids are way way beautiful. Brad’s hands will be full when they grow up.

Beautiful kids, but why are they both dressed like boys ? Will they shave off Viv’s hair like Shiloh’s ? Shiloh began wearing a hat last SUMMER because they shaved off her hair. It’;s finally growing out. Even Shiloh is embarressed. Looks like they wanted only one girl. Zahara.

anoble @ 03/03/2010 at 2:44 pm +3

@lurker:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ITA as welll it was like a bunch of catty little 14 year olds had taken over…….they must be going nuts now!
Hey Anoble!!!!!

More pix from JJB!
I just can’t get enough of this beautiful family!
Is that a wedding band on Brad’s finger? nah, but maybe a commitment ring.

@cee:

I have never bought either mag but sometimes took a peek at the bookstore/supermarket line but no more it is despicable to put a 3 year old on the cover in such an exploitative way NO MATTER WHAT
I hope that there is some outrage about this in the mainstream media considering how low this is all over a haircut how sad! Leave that little girl alone and go follow around some desperate reality star!

Shi’s carrying a folding fan :-) So cute!
…and I’m starting to like this Clooney look alike bodyguard. Anyone with me?

BRANGELINAFAN @ 03/03/2010 at 4:50 pm

I’m glad that their bringing out the twins :) You can’t really see Viv’s face, but Knox’s looks just like Shiloh’s in pic # 7! They are all gorgeous though. Sometimes i wish they’d add more color to their family wardrobe, but black is okay too :)

i think Knox i wearing Maddox’s hat- it’s nice to know that just because they have a lot of money, doesn’t mean that they buy new clothes all the time. Hand-me-Downs suck, but for the Jolie-Pitt’s it works :)

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 4:56 pm

@lucky: I noticed the ring too, it could be a commitment ring or maybe a wedding band, who knows? Love this family.

Thanks for all the pictures!!

Delicious @ 03/03/2010 at 5:20 pm

Angelina and Brad have the most beautiful children. Twins are beautiful like their mom and dad.

Pretzels AND gelato. What a day!

I came to see if there are new pictures. Nothing. I come back and there is a new thread with lots of pictures AND six pages already!
If I ever want to make the first page again (not that it matters, lol) I’d have to stay here the whole day, every day.

@Orchid: You have to. You know Brangelina thread get lots of hits.

BBL, I have to cook dinner.

@Neleh:

i see shiloh with Italian football (soccer) team jacket… and she’s into football now? wow… truly, she just remind me of myself and this is amazing… I’m a woman who loves italian football.. Forza Italia!!!

and shiloh is amazing.. so does the twins.. i love this family.. :)

Everytime there is beautiful pics of the JPs, the lonnies crawl out of their holes but I’m happy the thumb down is taking care of them.
Lucky, you are doing great job with all the links to these gorgeous pics. Thank you so much. When you look at the twins from some angles, they look so much like Shi. They are too beautiful for words. This is what a family is all about not some loser who wanted to keep a man trapped in a loveless relationship and cold empty house with no children.

what kind of sunglasses angie was wearing?

luvangie4ever @ 03/03/2010 at 6:40 pm

I love this hair color on Angie, she looks beautiful as always. Their children are all very adorable and according to reports, very well-behaved as well. I’m sure Brad and Angie are wonderful, loving parents and I have no doubt that all their kids are well-rounded, happy, healthy and exceptionally intelligent.

I have followed Angie for over 10 years now and I know Maddox is absolutely one of the main contributors of her transformation from a girl to a woman. She loves her children with everything she’s got. They both do.

Very cute babies.Twins look more like Angelina.God bless,JP

@Neleh:

Hi Neleh. Thanks for the shout-out.

—-

I’ve read some comments on other gossip sites and most every comment is very protective/defensive of Shiloh, which is good to see. Lots of women said that they also rocked the pixie-cut when they were that age AND they spent most of their childhood in “boys” type clothes.
It’s so creepy that tabloids & trolls would pick-on children. Disheartening, actually. So I was kind of relieved that not all of humanity had gone nuts.

Talk about all kinds of cute. I love Knox’s eyes. He has a very cool vibe going on.

Credit Faye88 JoliePIttWatch

Life and style make a awful story about Shiloh, they put a pic of her on the first page and accuse Angie of turning her inot a boy.

They stepped over the line, plain and simple. Please call Life and Style’s editor in chief and let them know its not acceptable to go after a little 3 year old to get to the mother or to satisfy the bloodlust of your readers.

Bauer Publishing
270 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Main Phone: 201.569.6699

Dan Wakeford
Editor-in-Chief

I love how each of their kids have their own blankie. It’s adorable! I love their chubby cheeks. I would just constantly kiss and blow raspberries on them if they let me.

Neleh @ 03/03/2010 at 12:09 pm +6

Good morning Neleh here.
Good morning 2 all JP+6 on board & Lurking now..Hello every1..
Hey my darlings:
__
JJB Mega10, newer pics, of ice cream eating…awww.
Credit 2 Mega4A:

==============================

In the pic above Knox is the exact copy of Shi. The kids are holding the ice cream cones like pros. Brad and Angie are really hands on parents and fantastic one too. They really make time for each of their children irrespective of their workload.

I absolutely love Shiloh’s haircut. It frames her face beautifully. It will grow out quite nice–layered and longer in the back. I remember a video of her at Toys or Us and she looked so irritated when her hair was blowing in her face–problem solved. Anyway it is beautiful and she is beautiful. She seems spunky and independent.

Alexkziel @ 03/03/2010 at 7:38 pm

The twins are absolutely adorable, I love Knox eyes, he is gonna be a hansome man just like his dad.

Shiloh is rocking that blue jacket, she is so pretty.

144 yolly @ 03/03/2010 at 5:48 pm

BBL, I have to cook dinner.
——-
What are you making, yolly, and if you’ve finished cooking, what did you make?
I love food!

The 3 babies are absolutely adorable !!!!

Knox was all Brad with grand-daddy Bill Pitt eye. Knox and Shiloh look more like the Pitt family while Viviene is all Angelina except for the blue eye coming from daddy.

Forgot–It is absolutely atrocious the way the media is commenting about a 3 yr.old. Now they should be sued for defamation!!! I am personally going to boycott any magazine, T.V. show or host, and newspaper who makes disparaging remarks about this child and any child. So much is going on in the world and so many media outlets are ignoring those important things to insult a child. Lets not let the media outlets represent our views and opinions–Lets speak up for ourselves–and action speaks louder than words.

BBL, I have to cook dinner.

@reply | Flag This
# 145 aish @ 03/03/2010 at 5:51 pm +5

@Neleh:

and shiloh is amazing.. so are the twins.. i love this family.. :)
——-
World Cup is coming! Do you think Italy will make it to the final?
Brad joked that he wants a soccer team and win the World Cup!
They need 5 more kids.

I sent an e-mail to Alana Kelen, one of the people Lies & Sh*t quoted in that article about Shiloh, to ask her if she really said what they said she did, and she responded within 5 minutes saying Lies & Sh*t took her comment completely out of context. This is the text of her e-mail:

That comment was taken completely out of context … you are correct not to trust anything they write.
I actually said that I support her parents for letting her express herself through clothing, and that it should influence more parents to do the same. I also said that she probably looks up to her two big brothers and is wanting to emulate their style, since they are so cool themselves.
Any personal expression in clothing and otherwise is should be praised.
I am sorry that my words were misinterpreted.

I hope she sues the sh*t out of the magazine.

OT — wondering why this web site keeps stalling out on Opera and Google Chrome but is working fine with Firefox?

OMG! The twins are soooo adorable. Viv is a cutie pie. Access Hollywood had new photos where Viv was puckering up. I just died!. Knox is going to be another cool dude next to Maddox and Pax. I love the Jolie-Pitt Family. Blessings to this beautiful and humble clan.

@dawne:
@African Girl:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It’s comments from hamburgers like pattie and nasty tablies which make you realise why Brad and Angelina are so focussed on having one of them being available to their children at all times and if not, then Granma and Granpa Pitt comes to help out. These tablies and posters write as if these children are have NO FEELINGS, and cannot understand anything. HeII, they write as if the children are NOT CHILDREN and possibly aren’t even HUMAN.
It didn’t start recently – as I remember some horrible article about Chelsea Clinton and why she was so “ugly”. This beautiful young lady who was at that time going through early puberty, getting braces and feeling awkward. I’ve always thought it was a great credit to Hilary and Bill Clinton that they managed to raise Chelsea through that maelstorm of nastiness.
Not all celebrity children have been so lucky. I remember Alexia Ray Joel complaining that the press shouldn’t write that she and her siblings were ugly like they had no feelings. When I read that she had attempted suicide, I wondered how these sorts of articles contributed to the overall despair and depression and bad self esteem and self image.
I’m not saying that Alexia’s attempted suicide is all due to the press comments. Obviously, there’s plenty of dysfunctions in her family life growing up. But honestly, does ANYONE think that reading articles commenting negatively on your LOOKS when you are just a YOUNG child transforming into a young woman really helped her. Or more realistically, did these sorts of articles ADD another straw to an already over burdened soul??
Any parent knows how vulnerable a child is. But at least our children is NOT bombarded with JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS and LIES and SHITE from tablies and blogs every time they step out of their home or check the internet.
As a person who was once a child, I cannot imagine what it must be like to read the shite that’s written about me or my siblings or my parents at the age of 8 or 6.5 years. And yet, that is exactly what Maddox is going through. Hopefully neither Pax nor Z are fully aware of the shite yet thats being written about them or their siblings or parents yet.
One of the things I admire about Brad and Angelina as people and as parents is their determination to balance family, with their lives work. I know lots of people do the same, but it seems to me that they try to balance their lives under more trying circumstances then I do. Like so many people I know who work because they want to, not because they need to, I think Brad and Angelina’s decision to be actors and actresses is a very good thing.
To help them balance, they’ve reached out to their extended family to help them with their families. They don’t cocoon their children but these children go to school, play with other kids, move around, go shopping, see sights. Yet as part of the balance between family and lives work, they make sure that one of them is almost always available to the children. They continue to live the lives they want.
Good for them.

Observer2 @ 03/03/2010 at 8:18 pm

Brad and Angelina make the cutest babies with the chubbiest cheeks.

Jill, thanks for that heads up. L&S needs to be put out of business. Going after a 3 year old to take a swipe at their mother.

That’s all sorts of wrong.

I’m loving a troll free zone. Thanks again, Jared.

love that the negative posts don’t get shown, just love it.

t.m.delafonda @ 03/03/2010 at 8:23 pm

The Jolie-Pitt kids are beyond adorable. I think that Brad and Angelina are doing an excellent job raising their children. Although, they have busy lives they have managed to make time for their children while teaching them the importance of family and exposing them to the world/peoples that do not have as many of the blessings that they may have. I love this family.

@hmmm:
>>>>>>>>>>
Yes, especially the shite on the children.

t.m.delafonda @ 03/03/2010 at 8:34 pm

@lylian:
BRAVO (clapping)!!!!! Now, if only, those people who criticize children would understand this and act like adults instead of opportunistic POS.

Jill @ 03/03/2010 at 7:46 pm

Any personal expression in clothing and otherwise is should be praised.
I am sorry that my words were misinterpreted.

I hope she sues the sh*t out of the magazine.
_____

Wow, amazing, I would love to read the direct quotes

Yay! Thank you for posting more pix up of this family! I don’t know why but I just love reading about this family!!!

JJB THX FOR ANGIE AND JOHNNY PIC.
WEEEEEE!

Brad is the luckiest guy in the world, he’s good looking, he’s rich, has it all with such a beautiful family and the hottest woman, Angelina.

@Orchid: I cooked veggies stir fry & fried plantain.

@PSA: I am with you. I like Knox’s eyes. They are the eyes of Brad’s Dad. Knox looks like his grandpa Bill.

Aussie Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 9:15 pm

Hey J-P fans..Love little Viv and Knox they are so super-cute!!

Just read this article re another book coming out..some BS about a thing named Jenny Paul and she claims to have researched them for 6yrs and her main claim is Angie had a fling with Mick Jagger!!! And she makes this amazing claim–they want 13 kids,some will be bio,some adopted–Well Duh!! I hope this is complete BS & there will be no book published—As others have said their kids are older now,and it’s beyond cruel to put a 3yr old on the front cover of a national mag!! Love Vivi’s coat

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 9:16 pm

@PSA: Look at Knox lips & his daddy’s lips in the picture, they have the same mannerism, all the children are beautiful.

Gosh the twins are so gorgeous, we are lucky that we are seeing alot of the Jole-Pitt family lately, am loving it.

Wow, JJ you are really spoiling us with all these cuteness. What a wonderful family. They have to go through the only means of transportation there aside from walking of course. Thank JJ.

So nice to see anoble, vickifromtexas, jill, ebmo and always neleh today. I love the new system, not having to read all the malice and bile.

Life & Style is despicable, deplorable and disgusting. When will they go bankrupt already??!!

On a more positive note, I love the pictures we’ve been seeing lately of the twins. I remember Brad saying that Vivienne is elegant like her mother. From the little we’ve seen of her, she does in fact seem elegant and self-possessed little girl, with beautiful piercing eyes.

It will be fun watching all these little individuals develop. So great to be a JP fan!

Ths Jenny P [erson is trying to play herself off as both a fan and a hater. Trying to play to the middle to make money. Haters will but anything that trashes Angie. JP fans want to support Angie. This supposed book does neither one of those things. It is a fabrication to make MONEY!!!!!! Any time you put Angie and Brad in the same sentence it means money an add some juicy lies and it means more money. God Bless Brad and Angie and their kids and may this bok go the way of that blank Halperin. To the bottom.

good to see them out and about!
I will try not to look at the pics of angie filming because I want to see the film with a bit of more surprise, even if I know the papz are going to try to picture her every move)
cheers to all!

Shiloh is so adorable! She has her own uniqueness.
I have no doubt she’ll be so beautiful when she grows up.

(Credit: JJB)

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 10:07 pm

Earthquake in Taiwan today. What’s going on around the world?

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 10:09 pm

@lucky: Shi is so cute, I like her haircut.

Thank you Jared!!! you make our day…… lovely family as always…..

I love that Vivi’s bracelet! So cute! And look at that expression on Knox’s face! I just want to give him a big kiss on his cheek… and I DO see Brad in him in this pic.
and what Vivi inherited from her gorgeous Mom!
Pouty lips!

oops, I forgot to give credit to JJB :-)

Now Mick jagger and the other guy….So what even if she did it what is the big deal she was not married at all….

brad @ 03/03/2010 at 10:34 pm
_______________________________

Angelina never had anything to do with those men. But it makes no difrence. She and Colin have both denied, many times, that they were together and some people refuse to believe them.

Oh my everytime I open JJ there’s always a good news and what a beutiful pics of the family. Thanks JJ. If only (my dream) I can see them even on a long distance …I’ll be so content. I wonder what part of Spain. I was stationed there long time ago. The twins and Shi , boy! they are so adorable. Such a bless family. I always pray that they (Angie and Brad) grow old together and keep they love to each other stronger each day. Each time I read rumors, I’m dismay. But, surely I will follow the kids till they grow up. I believe most of the children will also be concern and help other country, since Jolie and Pitt started a good foundation to all of them. Hello to all JP fans.

I thought Angie date Colin

Knox looks more like Bill Pitt and Vivienne got her features from Angie.

brad @ 03/03/2010 at 11:04 pm
______________________

She didn’t. And they have both deny it many times.
Colin even said on a french television how he wanted to date her but that Angelina refuse.

@lucky:

Those are adorable pictures. LOL – with the face Vivi is making I wonder if someone was trying to take her pretzels :)

SAYS THAT WHEN KIDS LOOK SO MUCH LIKE THEIR FATHER IT IS AN INDICATION OF TRUE LOVE. ALL OF THEIR BIO KIDS HAVE BRAD’S CHUBBY CHEEKS (& AJ mouth).

188 brad @ 03/03/2010 at 10:34 pm

——-
Not that I believe all this gossip, but you’re right. If true, so what! She was single!

@gracie:
Hi gracie! You’re very welcome.
ITA, this is what a true family looks like. Taking very good care of each and every child and letting each one grow with own individuality… and don’t let me start with Brad’s dedication to his family. It’s so obvious that he adores his family and I am so happy that he found a true love and a big family he always wanted.
And Angie… she’s just beautiful inside and out… and she’s a super mom! Sometimes, when I look at her pics, I just get so mesmerized with her beauty. I don’t remember which interview (or article) it was, but she said Brad made all her dreams come true. I am really happy for her and proud to be a fan.
Good night to all JP fans! Have sweet dreams ;-)

BFD even if Angie went out with Jonny Lee Miller, Ralph Fiennes, Colin Farrell, even Mick Jagger. Not that I believe the sensationalist book, or the rumors (except the JLM part) but as the fanistons were fond of saying … Angie was single back then, she was free to do whatever she pleased. She can having fun with the guys … consenting adults and all. What I want to know is who are going to buy this new “tell-all”? Angelina haters won’t buy it just like they didn’t buy the lying pig’s “expose”, and of course Angie’s fans won’t.
————
trt, saw your posts in previous threads. Are you back, missy?

Oooops, she can HAVE …. grammatical error, typing too fast …

172 yolly @ 03/03/2010 at 9:10 pm

@Orchid: I cooked veggies stir fry & fried plantain.
——-
I LOVE stirfried veggies. I’ve never had plantain. That’s like a banana, isn’t it. I mean a cooking banana(?). Or maybe like a sweet potato?
I’m always experimenting in the kitchen. I have over a hunded real nice cookbooks. A survey shows that most people who like to cook have a small list of dishes they make all the time.
I love to try new recipes. If we like it, I’ve added something new to my list of regular things to make, and if we don’t, I’ll never make it again.
I also love to eat out!
I’m going to google plantain!
Back to the gorgeous twins. It’s great that Angie’s idiot haters are spitting fire! The twins’ pictures are killing them! LOVE IT!

Life && Style Off the Mark in Targeting Gender Identity of Angelina Jolie’s Child
March 3, 2010 by Jonathan Rosales, GLAAD’s Entertainment Media Manager

The latest issue of Life & Style, a popular celebrity gossip magazine with several hundred thousand readers, features a cover story which claims that actress Angelina Jolie is turning Shiloh, her daughter with Brad Pitt, into a boy. The cover features Shiloh with a short haircut and polo shirt and asks: “Is it harming the three-year-old?”

“Life & Style is way off the mark with this outrageous coverage,” said Rashad Robinson, GLAAD’s Senior Director of Media Programs. “Perpetuating gender stereotypes and targeting children for ridicule about the way they dress is unacceptable, regardless of their parent’s celebrity status.”

The accompanying article cites several so-called ‘experts,’ including Glenn Stanton, from the anti-LGBT organization Focus on the Family, who says: “They need help, they need guidance of what that looks like. It’s important to teach our children that gender distinction is very healthy.”

“Media has a responsibility to differentiate between credible authorities and politically motivated (and usually self-proclaimed) ‘experts’ like Focus on the Family’s Glenn Stanton, who is not an expert on developmental issues or gender identity,” said Robinson.

Other supposed gender identity ‘experts’ include VH1 stylist Alana Kelen, and celebrity stylist Gili Rashal-Niv, who made offensive comments such as: “Hopefully we won’t be seeing Maddox in one of Shiloh’s dresses any time soon.”

A child’s gender expression is unique to each child. Life & Style is confusing gender expression with gender identity. GLAAD will be contacting Life & Style to voice our serious concerns about this story and educate the editors about how to fairly and accurately report on gender issues. We will urge the editors to refrain from this kind of sensationalism in future coverage and encourage community members to do the same.

This is a decent article.
+++++++++++++++++++
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt’s tomboy style ignites blogger buzz, but is no cause for worry, experts say
…..When Pitt took daughters Zahara, 5, and Shiloh clothes-shopping on the Left Bank in Paris recently, People.com reports, they got to pick out their own duds. “Zahara chose very girlie outfits, but Shiloh only wanted items from the boys’ collection, which is in another boutique across the street,” a source told People. She chose acid-yellow boys jeans, cotton scarves and shirts, People.com reports.
At age three and four, Reynolds says, it’s typical for kids to exert their influence over clothing choices and parents should let kids wear what they want within reason.
“At this young age, it is not a huge deal unless someone were to question her gender.”
There could be a very simple reason for Shiloh’s tomboyish way of dressing: comfort. “Some kids have preferences in clothing due to sensory issues,” Williams says. “They don’t like tight waist bands, some clothes may make them feel itchy and squirmy, and some kids like to be covered up and feel the warmth and pressure of clothing on their body.”
Age four is a little early to diagnose gender identity issues, says Dr. Eva Ritvo, psychiatrist and co-author of “The Beauty Prescription.”
“It is very common to want to experiment with clothes and there is a lot of room for variability in small children,” she says. “You want kids to be creative and comfortable. A lot of little girls don’t want to wear dresses and they don’t grow up wearing men’s clothes. Girls like to play around and skirts can be uncomfortable.”
Dressing in a particular way is an important form of self expression and stage of development for kids, says teen expert and advice columnist Sarah Burningham, author of “How to Raise Your Parents.”
“Kids change their style constantly,” she says. “There is so much pressure on kids today, and clothing helps them discover who they really are. It’s a way to put yourself out there. Shiloh’s a toddler, so this is probably just a stage. It’s important to just let it run its course.”

Life & Style Off the Mark in Targeting Gender Identity of Angelina Jolie’s Child
March 3, 2010 by Jonathan Rosales, GLAAD’s Entertainment Media Manager

Vivienne is the cutest, I love pretzel sticks too… Damn, these kids won the gene pool lottery…

…ooopps sorry for the double post .

oh my.. daddy is holding ViV.. while mummy got KnoX.. how cute!! love ViV hat… love it!! knox’s wearing MadX’s hat

I think Knox is the spitting image of Brad. This family is so hot.

lucky @ 03/04/2010 at 12:00 am
_______________________________

That is as much crap as the other things she wrote.

groundcontrol @ 03/04/2010 at 12:09 am

After the January 2005 separation was announced, Angelina was asked by a reporter if she was surprised by the announcement and she herself said that Brad never discussed his marriage with her.

@GLAAD:
Thank you for the article.
Let’s all protest L&S!!!
Contact:
Lindsay Ferraro
Publicity Manager – Life & Style Weekly
LFerraro@bauer-usa.com
(201) 569-6699

@juju:
Yea, you’re probably right! I’m sorry that I mentioned.

@lollipop:
oh how lovely the twins are now eating icecream. Shiloh is even a jacket with word “Italia” on it so cute. All the kids are lucky to have Brad and Angie as parents. I wonder if Mad, Pax and Zahara are in the school room.

groundcontrol @ 03/04/2010 at 12:22 am

Here’s an excellent op ed piece on a gay woman’s site. They are beyond offended by Life & Style – I believe they use the term “Officially offended.” I believe they also include the email addresses to Bauer Publishing and the editor of L&S for complaints.
Bravo Jill for going to the source. Perhaps you should give a course on reportage for the likes of the Ians of the world. Or maybe you should have made it a Blind item. LOL!

Someone will eventually ask those men or their rep about it and they will tell the truth, just like Colin did.
Every time Angelina had a movie, a project, a dinner with some guy they had her sleeping with him.
They even had Angelina having affairs with 3 or 4 men at the same time. When she did Alexander, the tabloids and gossip had her having affairs wit Oliver Stone, Colin, Val, Jared, did i miss someone? LMAO

@Maria: @Jill: Great work, this is valuable information to share with us. It is a shame that tabloids are still allowed to get away with these stories about children. You’re absolutely right, somebody should sue for the kids sake. Its not like their parents are on a reality show, they are just trying to live their lives. Thanks for the post, it is important.

@lollipop:

That’s a cute photo. Oh, one of the pleasures of being in Italy is the gelato. Lucky babies.

bermy girl, i am always happy to see you posting. i love the new format and i hope fans who used to post here will return.

When Angie and brad first got together or were traveling together there was an article or snippet about Jolie having dinner with Ralph feinnes in new York. What does it matter if she was sleeping with him? Angelina admitted
to havin lover who the press never identified correctly. Angelina also told one of her first interviews after gettig with brad that he DID tell her that aniston was a good friend that he cared about. I always thought that was what aniston thought was uncool about that interview. Anyway it doesn’t matter now 5 years later.

Juju aren’t you one ofthe fans who want to believe that Jolie lied about havin lovers? Lol why would she lie? I’ve never understood the fans that can accept the FACT that she had lovers pre brad. Big deal.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 1:13 am

@lucky:

#209

And this part you just posted is true?

How come no one heard of this so-called “book” before now? When ian hopalong’s garbage was coming out, everyone knew about it months in advance, same with the Adrew Morton’s book. This supposed “author” is just like the supposed “maid” who “supposedly” spilled the beans about Angie’s “supposed” affair with her dialogue coach. As usual ALL LIES. These b*tches who run these tabs are going to deserve everything horrible that’s coming their way. Mark my words, they are going to get it good.

I was just thinking, Andrew Morton better come out quickly with his book! Actually, is his book necessary? Seems to me every possible scenario has been published. He has to make up new ones.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 1:20 am

@So what:

#220

THAT IS NOT TRUE. Angie’s first interview was in Vogue. I have the magazine. Angie NEVER said that Brad said X was his good friend. What she said was “it was obvious he was with his best friend”. If you are going to quote Angie, at least do SOME research and CHECK the facts.

And YES, I AM MAD, because the tabs AND trolls are ALWAYS misquoting Angie to continue disrespecting and blaming her for Brad’s divorce.

Well , there ya go. Where do you think she got the idea that she was obviously his best friend if he didn’t tell her? Hello! Don’t be blind. That is what most cheatin men tell women they are intrested in… “my wife is just a friend and I plan on leavjn her” or ” I hate my wife And I’m getting a divorce soon”… But most men don’t end up leaving their wives. Haven’t you ever watched maurey or Jerry springer? Lmao don’t be angry that Angelina had a whole other life
pre brad. She had lovers, she traveled, she was even more beautiful than she is now. So what . Don’t be a hater.

Really I think Shiloh should wear what she likes, how do we know she is not a real daddy’s little girl and wants to wear clothes like his. I have seen her wear hats like Brad, so it would not surprise me she wants to be more like him.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 2:04 am

@So what:

#225

Hey IDIOT, the quote “it was obvious he was with his best friend” means from her observation, that is what it appeared to be. NOT that Brad told her that his wife was his “a good friend” . You people are as dumb as you are ugly in mind AND spirit.

Now go crawl back to the sewer you scurried from. THe other RATS are waiting for you there. Be sure to tell them you failed BIG in your agenda.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 2:06 am

^^^should read “BIG TIME” in your agenda.

@dianad1968:

Actually it was Vanity Fair.

“During the filming of the movie, a scandal erupted over the question of whether Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt had had an off-screen romance, possibly contributing to the January 7 break-up of Pitt’s marriage to the actress and former Friends star Jennifer Aniston.
“It’s obviously been difficult with all this bulls**t going on,” said Angie.
“Eyewitnesses,” the trusty sources of tabloids, were quoted as saying that Pitt admired Angie’s political activism and was very attentive to Maddox on the set. Which could just mean he’s a nice guy/
“I’ve been tied to everybody I ever worked with,” Angie said resignedly.
o relationship). …..
And there has been a lot of baseless gossip, almost not worth repeating; but we did talk about it. I asked her about the rumour that Aniston overheard her and Pitt having phone sex. “Absolute bulls**t,” she said. One report quoted her saying that she had been merely “a shoulder for Brad to cry on.” “If you track that, it was printed form a British journalist who says that a friend said that Angie said that she was a shoulder to cry on.” She said she had her lawyers “send word to” Aniston and Pitt that she never said anything like that.
As for the picture of her and Pitt in Italy, walking along embracing, she asked, “You mean the picture from the movie? If you look closely, it looks like my hand is in his shirt ‘cause they’ve actually moved two pictures together.” (The Star ran the shot on a January cover, with headline type over the wayward hand.) “I called the studio and said, Don’t you guys have a still where the camera’s in frame? They did some damage control. I didn’t pay attention.
“I knew nothing about their marriage,” she said. “All I know is they seem like wonderful people and wonderful friends and they seem like – I wish people could learn from them and how they seem to obviously be so close and – “
“They seem like they’re getting back together,” I said.
“Yeah,” she said. “Maybe.”
Aniston filed for divorce on March 25.

my mom said, when i was around 3 and 4, i used to hate to be dressed like a princess or a girly one.. i didn’t like the riffle, bow, or any beautiful things… it made me feel itchy she said.. and so does my hair.. i’m a super active girl, and a long hair made me feel not free.. and she cut it.. but now i’m just like a normal girl.. and not a tomboy one… so shut up for everyone who said angie was doing wrong to her little girl, shiloh.. let this girl be whataver she wants… i dont care.. what makes her different, makes her beautiful… a beauty indeed is the most important thing..

@aish:
aish
You are so, so right.

There is nothing wrong with Shiloh, so what if she had her hair cut, it might have been annoying her, and she may want to be more casual and comfortable in her clothing rather than skirts eic. How can people put a little girl of that down, only a low life would do that.

So many pictures of the family the passed few weeks. Im loving it!

So let me get this er…..straight, any little girl with short hair is getting turned into a boy?

I had the “bowl” cut with shorter bangs until I learned to take care of my hair. What about Rhianha? Pink? have they turned into boys while I wasn’t paying attention?

Oh wait it is the 41 year old “cabo cutie” and her fans that think spending 50,000 on hair extensions every month determine sexuallity……..puhleeeeeeeze how stupid can these people be? To target a little Kid!?

It is so obvious that these poor rags like Life & Style and In Touch are run by some pretty desparate pro Aniston, hate Angie club. But I tell you that they are looking absolutely crazy now. Now they go to Angies kids to try and hurt her. It wasn’t enough to lie about her and Brad but to now use her and Brad’s daughter is beyond crazy it is now dangerous. We JP fans need to unite with GLAAD or on our own. Enough is enough. Angie is a great Mom and has a supporttive hands on partner in Brad.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 8:56 am

@Goopy:

#229

Actually the idiot poster at #220 referred to the interview Angie did AFTER getting with Brad. That was the Vogue Jan 2007 interview, which was released in Dec 2006, while Angie was doing press for TGS, and when she made the quote “it was obvious he was with his best friend”.

Good morning Neleh here.
Good morning 2 all JP+6 fans on board & lurking now. Top of the morning 2 every1. Another Beautiful day. Cant wait til the weekend so I can take my time enjoying all of the new pics/ videos ect of the JP+6 family. Thanku 2 all who posted links/articles/videos, please continue when you can. I enjoy reading.
Morning Beremy girl, Briseis.
Morning Ebmo you are soo correct my dear, thanku Lucky & yes youre correct Brad name was John- I was referring 2 the gambling scene..Ugh I was rushing as now.
Jill thanku & Morning. Yes please flood the trashloids email& let them hear how disgusted & repulsive there lying rag is. Im going 2 post a few links then my tea break is over..I will bbl. Ebmo mail in a bit. .

JJB Mega4A..Morning my dear bdj:
How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.
Morning dianad ..

Neleh2:
JJB Mega10:
Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves. ~Proverb

Neleh3:
Heres a list of Contacts at Bauer:
Lindsay Ferraro
Manager, Publicity
Life & Style Weekly/Woman’s World/First
LFerraro@bauer-usa.com
People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.

Neleh4.
Ooooh my *Jared let me post 2 links again* that always brings a coy grin on my face lol. haha.
BBL. Muaah Neleh
JP+6 Video Playlist, thanku LLM, Muaah
Morning Anoble, FALP & Ground Control., Josie Nova & Bijoux, Marieme, Marina.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 9:22 am

@Neleh:

#237

Goodmorning Neleh, Have a good day. I am posting in between getting ready for work. LOL.

Oh wait wait stop I almost 4got.
PT Morning..Muaaah…
Oh & just cause, heres an excellent Prized read.
Warning contains-Nohope4herston haha..
these names so many 2 choose from lol ..
Ot Strictly:
Morning Ana, Love them , Aeon..
QQQQ & Observer2…Later Hi Frenchy..

Muaaah, You have a Lovely day 2 my dear dianad..wish the lottery was in my future..ugh..as if..lol..
Okey Im procrastinating.. Neleh

what is this Jonny is been ask to leave from filming the Tourist. and their is talk to to be replaced by Dicaprio or brad pitt…..brad pitt will be great for this movie….

You know, I’ve not commented on this whole Shiloh always wears pants stuff becaues, you know, I dressed my daughter in pants all the time and cut her hair short too.
But now, OH NO!! I’m really really worried.
You see, when my daughter was under 4.5 years of age, she was NOT at all fussy about her clothes. Nor was she fussy about her hair.
So, I cut her hair short when she was about 3 because it was easier to take care. An from the time she was able to crawl, I had dressed her in light cotton knit long pants. Why light cotton knit pants you might ask?
Well because the light cotton knit long pants protected her knees when she crawl on the garden path, she could fall down when she was learning to walk and run and jump and the cotton knit pants protected her against scrapping her knees and shins. Because the long pants protected her skin from the sun and from mosquito bits and I could use far less sun screen and insect repellant.
And I cut her hair because it was easier to take care of.
ALAS, ALACK, WOE IS ME!! Never did I think I was endangering the gender identity of my daughter. Never did I think I would confuse her with short hair and long pants!!!.
Even now, that she is 8, she still LOVES to wear pants and shorts and doesn’t wear dresses or skirts!!!
OMG OMG OMG!! I think I should hyperventilate now!!!!
Have I ruined her for life??? Will she be confused about the fact that she’s a girl?? Does it count that she likes pink??
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
I can’t believe the stupidity of these tablies.

Adorable family.Viviene is Daddy’s Girl, Knox is a mama’s boy.

When I saw the Life and Style cover my initial reaction like many others was pure discuss, then I thought of writing a letter to the auditor but finally I decided it will not change a thing, so I did not do it. Yes, it is unconscionable what is being done to the Jolie-Pitt family, in particular Jolie. She is always the target of their rage, the one who is harming Shiloh as if Brad has no say in the rearing of his daughter. I get the initial media fascination with Brad and Angie when they first got together. While the initial coverage was over the top and excessive but it was part of the course and to a certain degree, it was expected. However, after 5 years, the constant, unfairly and judgmental coverage of this family is beyond the pale.

Tabloids will exploit any action that might present even a hint of negativity. Unfortunately, the price of fame these days seems to include the destruction of any semblance of normality and happiness. What the tabloids are doing to this family and this child in particular is beyond damaging and unfortunately, the damage of their actions seems to be inconsequential to the ratings and sales they hope to make of this cover story.

Those editors are cowards; they hide behind their businesses, collecting money. Still they are not to blame. The largest blame should be left to the readers, the masses themselves. They will continue to print damaging headlines about this family and any 3 years old as long as there is a demand for this kind of filth. If no one purchased the kind of trash they produce, out of necessity, they would be out of business.

I love this picture. I can see Knox in Bill.

This is called the “path of least resistance”.

Having NO publicist who can exercise influence or threaten on the magazines usually give the lowly tabloids an edge.

Adopting the policy of NOT suing or ignoring the magazine usually enbolden the magazine to print more LIES.

Catherine Zeta Jones used to sue every magazine who wrote damaging remarks on her. Now, none of the tabloids dare go against her.

I also remember when mag printed about Reese being pregnant (because she wore a loose outfit), she threaten to sue.

I feel Jolie should sue.

I was over on JJB just looking for new pictures and came acrossed another bs view brainfart comment that I had to gripe about….

OMG..The women of The View are gossiping about Angelina supposedly trying to “homewreck” Johnny Depp’s relationship, and how apparently Vanessa wants Depp to drop out of the film. Sherri Shepherd even had a mini speech talking about Laura Dern and X. I’m seriously annoyed at how everyone always picks on Angelina.
…………………………………………………………………………….
…………………………………………………………………………….
You mean the same Sherri Shepard who’s had to many abortions to count? oh yes that woman!
You mean whoopi the racist?
Barbara who had an affair with a married man for 10 years?
An the uppity Elisabeth the bible thumper who loves them to bits and sits with these ladies day after day with no opinion of them?
NEXT…………………Bunch of hypocrites at it’s finest trying to get attention.

I forgot Joy the big mouth air head who loves to cackle at everything.
That’s like saying I was so fearful by Obama visiting the view set because Barbara, Joy, Whoopi and Sherri were going to steal him away from his wife. I know Barbara is already known for that, right?
The f.ck.ng hags should choke on a chicken bone.

i hate the view women they are liers as well….If JD is girl wants him to drop out…..i guess JD must show her how he is attracted to Angie.
he himself said that Angie loves her man….wow! if his girl is saying this she must be very insecure women….brad went after Angie…He said it over and over again….wow I am appalled that the view bring this stupid gossip to television….

i hope brad will take the part……

i don’t believe this I am so upset with this. JD’s girlfreind….who in the stupid mind leave their children and husband ,……

@brad:
Why are you upset about tabloids lies? Ignore it.

I have tried looking for Angie’s interviews in the monthly magazines, but some how they are are hard to find to verify what she actually she said. It is rather suspect that the responses are easily found online, it makes me really distrust the media and publicists. It is interesting though, who benefited?
Thanks to those who have posted some of Angelina’s past interviews and those who set the record straight.
It has gotten disgusting how many people/tabloids that have fatten themselves of rumors and lies via Brad and Angelina for fame, greed, vindictiveness or to make themselves feel good about their own pitiful lives.

Hey someone please link the NYTimes article titled’ Hollywood gets tightfisted….” it basically says Angie is one of the few movie stars who still commands her stated salary upfront everyone else’s salary is defrerred to the backend like Clooney and even Roberts. Of the Oscar films Brad got the largest upfront fee 10 million . Thanks in advance I DK how to post links. BTW that Vanessa story came from the Post sister pub. to NOTW

I think “brad” is probably bet or one of those manny hens. I mean
Who cares about that kind of garbage after seeing Brad and Angie like that except ofcourse the hate camp people like those ?

Passing Through @ 03/04/2010 at 1:02 pm

# 159 Jill @ 03/03/2010 at 7:46 pm +21
++++++++++++++
Personally I hope this woman is getting bombarded with e-mails from irate parents, not just J-P fans. She should have known better than to speak with a tabloid rag to begin with. I have zero respect for any of those so-called mental health or early childhood psychologists and social works who speak on the record to a tabloid. They should know that whatever they say is NOT going to be quoted in full and will be taken out of context and twisted to fit the negative slant the tabs always give a story – especially when it comes to Brad and Angie. She was a fool for even taking their phone call and deserves to have to deal with the fall out from talking to the likes of Lies & Shite in the first place.

Passing Through @ 03/04/2010 at 1:19 pm

# 202 GLAAD @ 03/03/2010 at 11:48 pm +13
March 3, 2010 by Jonathan Rosales, GLAAD’s Entertainment Media Manager
+++++++++++++++
Woo-hoo! Go GLAAD! L&S is fvcking with the wrong group of people. GLAAD likes to kick ass even more than PETA does…

We all know that the tabloids lie so why bother repeating their lies. it only helps them spread their lies further. The haters will come here and pick up on it, just ignore and it will die like it started. I don’t believe JD’s GF said anything of the sort, we knew this was coming the minute Angie and JD were paired to act in a movie. Brad and Angie have a solid relationship and all these lies make them stronger.
I think Brad and Angie should sue Life and Shite and any other tab that tries to defy their warning. It will put a stop to all these bs. None of the UK mags or tabs dare to print anymore bs about them. If they are faced with the possibility of being taking to court, they will stop or at least retrain from spreading fabricated lies.

Johnny Depp’s Girlfriend Wants Him to Quit Film With Angelina Jolie

Johnny Depp’s longtime girlfriend does not intend to join the trail of Hollywood ladies left brokenhearted after Angelina Jolie stole their men, the New York Post reported Thursday.
A source revealed that when French supermodel Vanessa Paradis found out her “Pirates of the Caribbean” stud and Jolie were to shoot a passionate love scene in their new movie “The Tourist,” she ordered Depp to find another gig.
But by all appearances, Depp was not able to cut himself out of the shoot.
Filming started last month, and Depp and Jolie were spied sharing a laugh Tuesday on set at the Palazzo Pisani Moretta in Venice.
In the flick, Jolie plays an Interpol agent who seduces a tourist, played by Depp, in order to flush out a criminal she slept with in the past.
Paradis “found out that there was a real long and intense love scene between (Depp) and Jolie,” a source close to the project said.
“He’s currently trying to (get out of the movie), but I don’t know if he’s succeeded. But he’s trying and they’re talking about replacing him with (Jolie’s partner) Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio.”
Paradis, Depp’s partner of 12 years with whom she has two kids, did not need to look deep into Jolie’s past to find reasons to worry.
The puffy-lipped siren and Pitt hooked up after they steamed up the screen in “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.”
The 2005 movie was largely credited with busting up Pitt’s Tinseltown union with Friends actress Jennifer Aniston.
Years earlier, Jolie got her hooks into Billy Bob Thornton while the “Sling Blade” actor was reportedly engaged to actress Laura Dern.
Reps for Depp, Jolie, Sony Pictures and producer Graham King could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Can anyone be sure this Alana Kelen actually said what they claimed she said. remember the Law firm the NOTW quoted as the lawyers handling Brad and Angie’s separation, only it turned out they’ve never had any dealings with Brad and Angie. I’m a bit sceptical about these tabloids, they lie and fabricate a lot to make themselves look credible.

NYP is becoming like tabloid, close sources but no names. Before you accept a script, don’t you get to read it and understand what parts you’ll be playing? How come they only found out after the filming started. i think some of these papers surf the net and pick up their lies from the gossips. This is why it is good to sue, it will put a stop to all these garbage.

Passing Through @ 03/04/2010 at 1:55 pm

# 203 lucky @ 03/03/2010 at 11:49 pm +11

This is a decent article.
+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++
The tabloids – and a lot of stupid people – want so badly to think ill of Angelina that they lose all common sense. Kids go through stages. That’s why it’s called “childhood”! Parents who don’t want their kids growing up to be anal repressed twats let their kids experiement and stumble and fall and get back up and try something else. Dollars to donuts none of these idiots commenting on this know that Brad’s mother was a school counselor for donkey years. And remember in the VF article last year the interviewer was talking about how Angie gave him an article from a parenting magazine on using star stickers as reward system for the kids. So obviously she’s reading parenting magazines and has researched the notion of what to do and formed her own opinions – opinions some dipshits refuse to respect. And that’s what it boils down to – a refusal to respect Angie and her right to raise her children as she sees fit. Notice how I left Brad out of the equation? That’s because these people apparently think Angie makes all the decisions herself and is solely to blame for whatever they thing is wrong with her children. Brad’s the innocent bystander who’s swept along in Angie wake. PFFFFT. As fvcking if. We’ve been saying for years – people who think Brad’s Mr. Middle American Values are living in a dreamland. Even when he says he’s pro gay marriage, pot legalization and doesn’t like organized religion and is 80% agnostic and 20% atheist these people still claim he’s clinging to the values of his Missouri upbringing. Idiots.

Passing Through @ 03/04/2010 at 1:58 pm

# 209 lucky @ 03/04/2010 at 12:00 am
That new so-called bio is yet another British author compiling tabloid stories and calling it a biography. Golly…wonder where she got that idea from… I bet her book doesn’t sell any better than Mr. IUC’s…

here we go @ 03/04/2010 at 2:00 pm

So the stories about angie and johnny already began.

About the new so-called bio, when Angie and Brad first got together there was an article or about Jolie having dinner with Ralph Fiennes in New York.

These women on The View are making Vanessa look insecure. Vanessa is no “deadend wife”.. Depp loves her and she knows that. They have a very loving, solid relationship. Tabloids have to make money, so they have to make up lies. I am sure Vanessa is OK with Angie or Depp would not have accepted. Relax fans, we believe in Brad and Angie’s love for each other. Remmeber those beautiful twins, plus four? Ignore this one. We all knew this was coming. As far as I am concerned, more publicity the better. RELAX!!!

andamentothat @ 03/04/2010 at 2:17 pm

@lylian:

LOL.. I am worrying too.. My 7 year old has a moratorium against dresses.. and I have not been dressing my toddler in dresses either.. too much work to find bloomers to cover diapers.. and my little one shares her birthdate with Shiloh.. so worried… damn L&S, like i had less going on in life.

I don’t watch The View anymore, it is apparent they go after the ratings and drama and don’t look in their own backyards much. Whoopi gets drowned out by the producer or else she would call their butts out…including herself, imho. It is all about the ratings, Sherri Shepherd…flat earth, lose your own baggage. Your act is soooo old, everyone knows your man cheated but do you know your son is watching YOUR every move?

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 2:33 pm

@Passing Through:

#258

PT, IF, as she said she was misquoted, then she should have no problem calling out Lies & S*it on their lies. Somehow I doubt she will.

Didn’t Angie worked with Whoopie before,why is she ragging on her?Anyone! Could it be because Angie won the Oscar and not her? I’m really curious! Anyway,i don’t read the tabloids,it’s bad for my health and for my sanity.It’s better not to know anything than to know a lot of things,that’s just me.

dianad1968 @ 03/04/2010 at 2:40 pm

@Gracie:

#264

NYP, is not becoming “like tabloid”. It has been that way for years. I refuse to even look at that excuse for a newspaper.

Their kids never smiles! Wonder why …

brad looks old and gross with that beard,he looks like a homeless,nasty and angie…eat woman ,you need to eat something

everybody is worried about angie and johnny have something,..johnny dosent see her like a woman ,he only has eyes to vanessa and he loves her ,oh and johnny is hotter than brad ,that is a reality,he is the real sexiest man ever.

brad & angie fan @ 03/04/2010 at 6:33 pm

@Neleh: Thanks, very cute video specially with Pax, having a blast with the people around. I like when he said ” go,go”. That’s cute.

@andamentothat:
too much work to find bloomers to cover diapers.
>>>>>>>>>>
TOO RIGHT. I didn’t bother with bloomers either. I just let her go about in diapers in the house and put on the long cotton knit pants when we were out because of falls, bites etc.

so beautiful!!!

It seams that in Just Jared there is NOT democracy, I can’t write a comment here,it will be censured,what hapens?? who do this?? I can say only pretty words of angie and brad,well,… I dont care:: JOHNNY IS HOTTER THAN BRAD BY FAR!!!!

I hope you feel better now that you got that out #281-psycho much.

these ppl are super boring!
daily posts of them getting on a boat
BREAKING NEWS, ANJIE AND THE BUNCH GET ON A BUNCH ONCE AGAIN!!
my god…

Smell Like Skunk @ 03/05/2010 at 7:43 pm

NEED A GOOD LAUGH CHECK THIS OUT. I AM IN TEARS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.

It’s wonderful see the twins more frequently. They are CUTE!

It’s weird what people can do with technology these days. I went over to JJB to look at pics and I saw this video of Angie and JD on Tourist so I thought I watch it but half way watching it, I thought, Aaa! the scenes look familiar to the ones I’ve seen in Mr & Mrs Smith with Brad. You know what? it was, they have used all the love scenes with Brad in that movie and replaced him with JD pictures except it didn’t quite look or feel right. It was funny though. Whoever made the video has some wild imagination. This video has You Tube name attached to it, meaning it is on You Tube and some people might see it and think it is the real thing from Tourist. I thought I share with you. I couldn’t stop laughing thinking about it.

Better than watching the Oscars, isn’t it? Thanks JJ and God bless everybody.