Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt board a boat in Venice with twins Knox and Vivienne on Wednesday (March 3).

Joining the twins for some family fun was Shiloh – she held Brad‘s hand as they walked to the boat!

Yesterday, Angelina filmed scenes for The Tourist waving and blowing kisses on a balcony.

FYI: Ang is carrying an “Ame” bag in black by Loewe.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their family boarding a boat…

angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Patti:

You see it as their bio kids only, I see it as their three youngest. I also think it might just have been the twins’ day but Shi was having no part of that; think she’s going thru a ‘daddy and me” stage.

African Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 11:36 am

@ Pattie
How about just seeing it as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie with their three YOUNGEST children, hmmm?

@Patti:

Why? Just. Why?

Aww, Angie holding Knox this time and Brad has Vivienne.

Anne Marie @ 03/03/2010 at 11:41 am

AMAZING! OUT OF 51 POSTS ONLY 1 SLIGHTLY NEGATIVE POST. NOTICE THE JENNIFER ANISTON FANS HAVE NOT POSTED ANY NEGATIVITY HERE. PLEASE KEEP THIS MIND WHEN JJ POSTS A JENNIFER ANISTON THREAD OK!!!! IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE AJ FANS STAY AWAY FROM JENNIFER’S POSTS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

POOR Jolie and Brad!! got stuck with children…They look much like Jolie., even I do not care for Jolie and Brad.

African Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 11:44 am

Isn’t that Maddox wearing a blue jacket in pix 6 and 9?

@sharyllee:

What do you mean “poor”? It’s their children!!!

Lovely family, I bet Zahara, Pax and Maddox were being home schooled or in school. Such a happy and close family.

African Girl @ 03/03/2010 at 11:48 am

Oh never mind me, I’m seeing things. Hehehe.

I really think Angelina and Brad love being with the kids, I mean not 100 percent of the time but the majority as in 98 percent. Brad has proved himself to be a great daddy, hands on in every way. Angelina just amazes me how loving she is towards the children, they both contribute in raising this family together.

andamentothat @ 03/03/2010 at 11:58 am

beautiful.. three beanie heads out and about!!

Boy is spitting image A. Jolie, very cute. Vivi looks just like Brad Pitt, so sweet girl

They are eating ice-cream
Too adorable.

And I see I think Maddox (haven’t see Shiloh), so I don’t know what some negative nancies are going on about.

OMG they’re so frigging cute (^-^) They’re managing six kids real well. And the kids all seem happy, healthy and well-behaved. Kudos!

JJB @ 03/03/2010 at 12:03 pm
They are eating ice-cream
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
isn’t that cute?
is viv bigger than knox?

I love the new JJ. Simple and neat. Now if we could have one religion and one political party everything would work out just fine.

Good morning Neleh here.
Good morning 2 all JP+6 on board & Lurking now..Hello every1..
Im peeking..1,2,3 awwww…Im in a meeting so I have 2 look as if Im listening haha..
Hey my darlings:
__
JJB Mega10, newer pics, of ice cream eating…awww.
Credit 2 Mega4A:

Wonderful Family!!!!
Love ‘em

Neleh2;
Oooops soo sorry I meant credit JB MEGA4A..booo me..{hiding},
see what happens when youre typing 2 fast & pretending 2 listen..lol
Mega10:

Katsaridoula @ 03/03/2010 at 12:15 pm

amazing people love them

@JJB:
Thank you, JJB. Love the picture!!! This time, Brad got one too I see :-)
Shi is on team-Italy! How adorable!

OMG I just wanna eat their cheeks!!! So cute!!!

cookies and milkies @ 03/03/2010 at 12:23 pm