Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt board a boat in Venice with twins Knox and Vivienne on Wednesday (March 3).

Joining the twins for some family fun was Shiloh – she held Brad‘s hand as they walked to the boat!

Yesterday, Angelina filmed scenes for The Tourist waving and blowing kisses on a balcony.

FYI: Ang is carrying an “Ame” bag in black by Loewe.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their family boarding a boat…

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 10

Getty
  • What's going on with Calvin Harris and Tinashe? - US Weekly
  • Selena Gomez was on the verge of tears during her concert - TMZ
  • Lindsay Lohan says she got cheated on by fiance Egor Tarabasov - Gossip Cop
  • Demi Lovato looks gorgeous on the cover of Elle - Just Jared Jr
  • Taylor Swift stepped out for the first time since the "Famous" controversy - Radar
  • Ariana Grande wasn't allowed to perform at the White House - Huffington Post
  • Brie Larson shared an important message about beauty - Lainey Gossip
  • Celine Dion does some amazing impressions - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Twinkle

I love how each of their kids have their own blankie. It’s adorable! I love their chubby cheeks. I would just constantly kiss and blow raspberries on them if they let me.

• gracie

Neleh @ 03/03/2010 at 12:09 pm +6

Good morning Neleh here.
    Good morning 2 all JP+6 on board & Lurking now..Hello every1..
    Im peeking..1,2,3 awwww…Im in a meeting so I have 2 look as if Im listening haha..
    Hey my darlings:
    __
    JJB Mega10, newer pics, of ice cream eating…awww.
    Credit 2 Mega4A:

==============================

In the pic above Knox is the exact copy of Shi. The kids are holding the ice cream cones like pros. Brad and Angie are really hands on parents and fantastic one too. They really make time for each of their children irrespective of their workload.

• http://justjared FOXY BROWN

I absolutely love Shiloh’s haircut. It frames her face beautifully. It will grow out quite nice–layered and longer in the back. I remember a video of her at Toys or Us and she looked so irritated when her hair was blowing in her face–problem solved. Anyway it is beautiful and she is beautiful. She seems spunky and independent.

• Alexkziel

The twins are absolutely adorable, I love Knox eyes, he is gonna be a hansome man just like his dad.

Shiloh is rocking that blue jacket, she is so pretty.

• Orchid

144 yolly @ 03/03/2010 at 5:48 pm

BBL, I have to cook dinner.
    ——-
    What are you making, yolly, and if you’ve finished cooking, what did you make?
    I love food!

• lulu

The 3 babies are absolutely adorable !!!!

Knox was all Brad with grand-daddy Bill Pitt eye. Knox and Shiloh look more like the Pitt family while Viviene is all Angelina except for the blue eye coming from daddy.

• http://justjared FOXY BROWN

Forgot–It is absolutely atrocious the way the media is commenting about a 3 yr.old. Now they should be sued for defamation!!! I am personally going to boycott any magazine, T.V. show or host, and newspaper who makes disparaging remarks about this child and any child. So much is going on in the world and so many media outlets are ignoring those important things to insult a child. Lets not let the media outlets represent our views and opinions–Lets speak up for ourselves–and action speaks louder than words.

• Orchid

BBL, I have to cook dinner.

@reply | Flag This
    # 145 aish @ 03/03/2010 at 5:51 pm +5

@Neleh:

i see shiloh with Italian football (soccer) team jacket… and she’s into football now? wow… truly, she just remind me of myself and this is amazing… I’m a woman who loves italian football.. Forza Italia!!!

and shiloh is amazing.. so are the twins.. i love this family.. :)
    ——-
    World Cup is coming! Do you think Italy will make it to the final?
    Brad joked that he wants a soccer team and win the World Cup!
    They need 5 more kids.

• Jill

I sent an e-mail to Alana Kelen, one of the people Lies & Sh*t quoted in that article about Shiloh, to ask her if she really said what they said she did, and she responded within 5 minutes saying Lies & Sh*t took her comment completely out of context. This is the text of her e-mail:

That comment was taken completely out of context … you are correct not to trust anything they write.
    I actually said that I support her parents for letting her express herself through clothing, and that it should influence more parents to do the same. I also said that she probably looks up to her two big brothers and is wanting to emulate their style, since they are so cool themselves.
    Any personal expression in clothing and otherwise is should be praised.
    I am sorry that my words were misinterpreted.

I hope she sues the sh*t out of the magazine.

• Jill

OT — wondering why this web site keeps stalling out on Opera and Google Chrome but is working fine with Firefox?

• Maria

OMG! The twins are soooo adorable. Viv is a cutie pie. Access Hollywood had new photos where Viv was puckering up. I just died!. Knox is going to be another cool dude next to Maddox and Pax. I love the Jolie-Pitt Family. Blessings to this beautiful and humble clan.

• lylian

@dawne:
    @African Girl:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    It’s comments from hamburgers like pattie and nasty tablies which make you realise why Brad and Angelina are so focussed on having one of them being available to their children at all times and if not, then Granma and Granpa Pitt comes to help out. These tablies and posters write as if these children are have NO FEELINGS, and cannot understand anything. HeII, they write as if the children are NOT CHILDREN and possibly aren’t even HUMAN.
    It didn’t start recently – as I remember some horrible article about Chelsea Clinton and why she was so “ugly”. This beautiful young lady who was at that time going through early puberty, getting braces and feeling awkward. I’ve always thought it was a great credit to Hilary and Bill Clinton that they managed to raise Chelsea through that maelstorm of nastiness.
    Not all celebrity children have been so lucky. I remember Alexia Ray Joel complaining that the press shouldn’t write that she and her siblings were ugly like they had no feelings. When I read that she had attempted suicide, I wondered how these sorts of articles contributed to the overall despair and depression and bad self esteem and self image.
    I’m not saying that Alexia’s attempted suicide is all due to the press comments. Obviously, there’s plenty of dysfunctions in her family life growing up. But honestly, does ANYONE think that reading articles commenting negatively on your LOOKS when you are just a YOUNG child transforming into a young woman really helped her. Or more realistically, did these sorts of articles ADD another straw to an already over burdened soul??
    Any parent knows how vulnerable a child is. But at least our children is NOT bombarded with JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS and LIES and SHITE from tablies and blogs every time they step out of their home or check the internet.
    As a person who was once a child, I cannot imagine what it must be like to read the shite that’s written about me or my siblings or my parents at the age of 8 or 6.5 years. And yet, that is exactly what Maddox is going through. Hopefully neither Pax nor Z are fully aware of the shite yet thats being written about them or their siblings or parents yet.
    One of the things I admire about Brad and Angelina as people and as parents is their determination to balance family, with their lives work. I know lots of people do the same, but it seems to me that they try to balance their lives under more trying circumstances then I do. Like so many people I know who work because they want to, not because they need to, I think Brad and Angelina’s decision to be actors and actresses is a very good thing.
    To help them balance, they’ve reached out to their extended family to help them with their families. They don’t cocoon their children but these children go to school, play with other kids, move around, go shopping, see sights. Yet as part of the balance between family and lives work, they make sure that one of them is almost always available to the children. They continue to live the lives they want.
    Good for them.

• Observer2

Brad and Angelina make the cutest babies with the chubbiest cheeks.

Jill, thanks for that heads up. L&S needs to be put out of business. Going after a 3 year old to take a swipe at their mother.

That’s all sorts of wrong.

I’m loving a troll free zone. Thanks again, Jared.

• hmmm

love that the negative posts don’t get shown, just love it.

• t.m.delafonda

The Jolie-Pitt kids are beyond adorable. I think that Brad and Angelina are doing an excellent job raising their children. Although, they have busy lives they have managed to make time for their children while teaching them the importance of family and exposing them to the world/peoples that do not have as many of the blessings that they may have. I love this family.

• lylian

@hmmm:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    Yes, especially the shite on the children.

• t.m.delafonda

@lylian:
    BRAVO (clapping)!!!!! Now, if only, those people who criticize children would understand this and act like adults instead of opportunistic POS.

• LuckyL

Jill @ 03/03/2010 at 7:46 pm

Any personal expression in clothing and otherwise is should be praised.
    I am sorry that my words were misinterpreted.

I hope she sues the sh*t out of the magazine.
    _____

Wow, amazing, I would love to read the direct quotes

• Ginger

Yay! Thank you for posting more pix up of this family! I don’t know why but I just love reading about this family!!!

• REEVEN

JJB THX FOR ANGIE AND JOHNNY PIC.
    WEEEEEE!

• Matt

Brad is the luckiest guy in the world, he’s good looking, he’s rich, has it all with such a beautiful family and the hottest woman, Angelina.

• yolly

@Orchid: I cooked veggies stir fry & fried plantain.

• lurker

@PSA: I am with you. I like Knox’s eyes. They are the eyes of Brad’s Dad. Knox looks like his grandpa Bill.

• Aussie Girl

Hey J-P fans..Love little Viv and Knox they are so super-cute!!

Just read this article re another book coming out..some BS about a thing named Jenny Paul and she claims to have researched them for 6yrs and her main claim is Angie had a fling with Mick Jagger!!! And she makes this amazing claim–they want 13 kids,some will be bio,some adopted–Well Duh!! I hope this is complete BS & there will be no book published—As others have said their kids are older now,and it’s beyond cruel to put a 3yr old on the front cover of a national mag!! Love Vivi’s coat

• brad & angie fan

@PSA: Look at Knox lips & his daddy’s lips in the picture, they have the same mannerism, all the children are beautiful.

• http://hotmailaustralia laila

Gosh the twins are so gorgeous, we are lucky that we are seeing alot of the Jole-Pitt family lately, am loving it.

• lsam

Wow, JJ you are really spoiling us with all these cuteness. What a wonderful family. They have to go through the only means of transportation there aside from walking of course. Thank JJ.

• http://justjared bermy girl

So nice to see anoble, vickifromtexas, jill, ebmo and always neleh today. I love the new system, not having to read all the malice and bile.

Life & Style is despicable, deplorable and disgusting. When will they go bankrupt already??!!

On a more positive note, I love the pictures we’ve been seeing lately of the twins. I remember Brad saying that Vivienne is elegant like her mother. From the little we’ve seen of her, she does in fact seem elegant and self-possessed little girl, with beautiful piercing eyes.

It will be fun watching all these little individuals develop. So great to be a JP fan!

• niko

cute twins

• cee

Ths Jenny P [erson is trying to play herself off as both a fan and a hater. Trying to play to the middle to make money. Haters will but anything that trashes Angie. JP fans want to support Angie. This supposed book does neither one of those things. It is a fabrication to make MONEY!!!!!! Any time you put Angie and Brad in the same sentence it means money an add some juicy lies and it means more money. God Bless Brad and Angie and their kids and may this bok go the way of that blank Halperin. To the bottom.

• marina

good to see them out and about!
    I will try not to look at the pics of angie filming because I want to see the film with a bit of more surprise, even if I know the papz are going to try to picture her every move)
    cheers to all!

• lucky

Shiloh is so adorable! She has her own uniqueness.
    I have no doubt she’ll be so beautiful when she grows up.

(Credit: JJB)

• brad & angie fan

Earthquake in Taiwan today. What’s going on around the world?

• brad & angie fan

@lucky: Shi is so cute, I like her haircut.

• http://travelandliving Tina Yeh

Thank you Jared!!! you make our day…… lovely family as always…..

• lucky

I love that Vivi’s bracelet! So cute! And look at that expression on Knox’s face! I just want to give him a big kiss on his cheek… and I DO see Brad in him in this pic.
    and what Vivi inherited from her gorgeous Mom!
    Pouty lips!

• lucky

oops, I forgot to give credit to JJB :-)

• brad

Now Mick jagger and the other guy….So what even if she did it what is the big deal she was not married at all….

• juju

brad @ 03/03/2010 at 10:34 pm
    _______________________________

Angelina never had anything to do with those men. But it makes no difrence. She and Colin have both denied, many times, that they were together and some people refuse to believe them.

• Elizabeth

Oh my everytime I open JJ there’s always a good news and what a beutiful pics of the family. Thanks JJ. If only (my dream) I can see them even on a long distance …I’ll be so content. I wonder what part of Spain. I was stationed there long time ago. The twins and Shi , boy! they are so adorable. Such a bless family. I always pray that they (Angie and Brad) grow old together and keep they love to each other stronger each day. Each time I read rumors, I’m dismay. But, surely I will follow the kids till they grow up. I believe most of the children will also be concern and help other country, since Jolie and Pitt started a good foundation to all of them. Hello to all JP fans.

• brad

I thought Angie date Colin

• karl

Knox looks more like Bill Pitt and Vivienne got her features from Angie.

• juju

brad @ 03/03/2010 at 11:04 pm
    ______________________

She didn’t. And they have both deny it many times.
    Colin even said on a french television how he wanted to date her but that Angelina refuse.

• anoble

@lucky:

Those are adorable pictures. LOL – with the face Vivi is making I wonder if someone was trying to take her pretzels :)

• http://justjared.com OLD WIVES TALE

SAYS THAT WHEN KIDS LOOK SO MUCH LIKE THEIR FATHER IT IS AN INDICATION OF TRUE LOVE. ALL OF THEIR BIO KIDS HAVE BRAD’S CHUBBY CHEEKS (& AJ mouth).

• Orchid

188 brad @ 03/03/2010 at 10:34 pm

——-
    Not that I believe all this gossip, but you’re right. If true, so what! She was single!

• lucky

@gracie:
    Hi gracie! You’re very welcome.
    ITA, this is what a true family looks like. Taking very good care of each and every child and letting each one grow with own individuality… and don’t let me start with Brad’s dedication to his family. It’s so obvious that he adores his family and I am so happy that he found a true love and a big family he always wanted.
    And Angie… she’s just beautiful inside and out… and she’s a super mom! Sometimes, when I look at her pics, I just get so mesmerized with her beauty. I don’t remember which interview (or article) it was, but she said Brad made all her dreams come true. I am really happy for her and proud to be a fan.
    Good night to all JP fans! Have sweet dreams ;-)

• briseis

BFD even if Angie went out with Jonny Lee Miller, Ralph Fiennes, Colin Farrell, even Mick Jagger. Not that I believe the sensationalist book, or the rumors (except the JLM part) but as the fanistons were fond of saying … Angie was single back then, she was free to do whatever she pleased. She can having fun with the guys … consenting adults and all. What I want to know is who are going to buy this new “tell-all”? Angelina haters won’t buy it just like they didn’t buy the lying pig’s “expose”, and of course Angie’s fans won’t.
    ————
    trt, saw your posts in previous threads. Are you back, missy?

• lucky

@anoble:
    LOL

• briseis

Oooops, she can HAVE …. grammatical error, typing too fast …