Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Take The Twins for a Spin

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt board a boat in Venice with twins Knox and Vivienne on Wednesday (March 3).

Joining the twins for some family fun was Shiloh – she held Brad‘s hand as they walked to the boat!

Yesterday, Angelina filmed scenes for The Tourist waving and blowing kisses on a balcony.

FYI: Ang is carrying an “Ame” bag in black by Loewe.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and their family boarding a boat…

angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 01
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 02
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 03
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 04
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 05
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 06
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 07
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 08
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 09
angelina jolie the tourist venice canals knox vivienne brad pitt 10

A&E

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All

WHEN SHE SAID “HE MAKE`S BEAUTIFUL CHILDREAN SHE WASN`T KIDDING OR EXAGGERATING HE IN DID MAKE GORGEOUS KIDS, OF CURSE WITH THE HELP OF THE VERY GOOD ANGIE GENES

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 4:31 pm

@anoble: Thanks, beautiful MMS video.

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 4:33 pm

@REEVEN: They have their genes to these 3 children & they really make beautiful babies. The kids are way way beautiful. Brad’s hands will be full when they grow up.

Beautiful kids, but why are they both dressed like boys ? Will they shave off Viv’s hair like Shiloh’s ? Shiloh began wearing a hat last SUMMER because they shaved off her hair. It’;s finally growing out. Even Shiloh is embarressed. Looks like they wanted only one girl. Zahara.

anoble @ 03/03/2010 at 2:44 pm +3

@lurker:

ITA – between the trollops (I just love Neleh’s word for them) and the X discussions, I didn’t want to stop and spend my time at jj’s. I like the way things are going now, hope it continues.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ITA as welll it was like a bunch of catty little 14 year olds had taken over…….they must be going nuts now!
Hey Anoble!!!!!

More pix from JJB!
I just can’t get enough of this beautiful family!
Is that a wedding band on Brad’s finger? nah, but maybe a commitment ring.

@cee:

I have never bought either mag but sometimes took a peek at the bookstore/supermarket line but no more it is despicable to put a 3 year old on the cover in such an exploitative way NO MATTER WHAT
I hope that there is some outrage about this in the mainstream media considering how low this is all over a haircut how sad! Leave that little girl alone and go follow around some desperate reality star!

Shi’s carrying a folding fan :-) So cute!
…and I’m starting to like this Clooney look alike bodyguard. Anyone with me?

BRANGELINAFAN @ 03/03/2010 at 4:50 pm

I’m glad that their bringing out the twins :) You can’t really see Viv’s face, but Knox’s looks just like Shiloh’s in pic # 7! They are all gorgeous though. Sometimes i wish they’d add more color to their family wardrobe, but black is okay too :)

i think Knox i wearing Maddox’s hat- it’s nice to know that just because they have a lot of money, doesn’t mean that they buy new clothes all the time. Hand-me-Downs suck, but for the Jolie-Pitt’s it works :)

brad & angie fan @ 03/03/2010 at 4:56 pm

@lucky: I noticed the ring too, it could be a commitment ring or maybe a wedding band, who knows? Love this family.

Thanks for all the pictures!!

Delicious @ 03/03/2010 at 5:20 pm

Angelina and Brad have the most beautiful children. Twins are beautiful like their mom and dad.

Pretzels AND gelato. What a day!

I came to see if there are new pictures. Nothing. I come back and there is a new thread with lots of pictures AND six pages already!
If I ever want to make the first page again (not that it matters, lol) I’d have to stay here the whole day, every day.

@Orchid: You have to. You know Brangelina thread get lots of hits.

BBL, I have to cook dinner.

@Neleh:

i see shiloh with Italian football (soccer) team jacket… and she’s into football now? wow… truly, she just remind me of myself and this is amazing… I’m a woman who loves italian football.. Forza Italia!!!

and shiloh is amazing.. so does the twins.. i love this family.. :)

Everytime there is beautiful pics of the JPs, the lonnies crawl out of their holes but I’m happy the thumb down is taking care of them.
Lucky, you are doing great job with all the links to these gorgeous pics. Thank you so much. When you look at the twins from some angles, they look so much like Shi. They are too beautiful for words. This is what a family is all about not some loser who wanted to keep a man trapped in a loveless relationship and cold empty house with no children.

what kind of sunglasses angie was wearing?

luvangie4ever @ 03/03/2010 at 6:40 pm

I love this hair color on Angie, she looks beautiful as always. Their children are all very adorable and according to reports, very well-behaved as well. I’m sure Brad and Angie are wonderful, loving parents and I have no doubt that all their kids are well-rounded, happy, healthy and exceptionally intelligent.

I have followed Angie for over 10 years now and I know Maddox is absolutely one of the main contributors of her transformation from a girl to a woman. She loves her children with everything she’s got. They both do.

Very cute babies.Twins look more like Angelina.God bless,JP

@Neleh:

Hi Neleh. Thanks for the shout-out.

—-

I’ve read some comments on other gossip sites and most every comment is very protective/defensive of Shiloh, which is good to see. Lots of women said that they also rocked the pixie-cut when they were that age AND they spent most of their childhood in “boys” type clothes.
It’s so creepy that tabloids & trolls would pick-on children. Disheartening, actually. So I was kind of relieved that not all of humanity had gone nuts.

Talk about all kinds of cute. I love Knox’s eyes. He has a very cool vibe going on.

Credit Faye88 JoliePIttWatch

Life and style make a awful story about Shiloh, they put a pic of her on the first page and accuse Angie of turning her inot a boy.

They stepped over the line, plain and simple. Please call Life and Style’s editor in chief and let them know its not acceptable to go after a little 3 year old to get to the mother or to satisfy the bloodlust of your readers.

Bauer Publishing